手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 爱情故事集:桥及其他 > 正文

爱情故事集(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:蛋糕师(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Does he say all those things?" laughed Becky. Lucy laughed too.

他说没说过这些话? ”贝姬笑问。
"No, that's not Sam. Sam doesn't say things - he does things."
露西也笑了。“不,那不是萨姆。萨姆从来不去说,他总是去做。”
But today, Lucy thought, "Three years is a long time to love somebody.
可是今天,露西想,“爱一个人三年,这时间也不短了。
Perhaps this year... Perhaps this Valentine"s Day... Perhaps."
也许今年......也许这个情人节......也许吧。”
Monday, 11th February, afternoon
2月11日,星期一,下午
Becky phoned Lucy on the 11th.
11号那天,贝姬给露西打电话。
"I saw Sam this morning," she said. "He's so nice, Lucy - you're a lucky girl."
“我今天早上看见萨姆了。”她说,“他人真好,露西你是个幸运的女孩。”
Lucy was surprised. "Where did you see him, Becky?" "At the Sunflower Cafe, of course.
露西感到惊讶。“你在哪里见到他的,贝姬?”“当然是在向日葵咖啡店了。
I went there for a coffee." "Again?" Lucy thought. "She went there three times last week, twice the week before...
我去那儿喝了杯咖啡。”“又去了?”露西心想,“上个星期她去了三次,再上个星期去了两次......
The Sunflower isn"t near her office. Why does she always go there for coffee?"
向日葵咖啡店离她的办公室并不近。她为什么总去那里喝咖啡?”

蛋糕师(2).png

"Oh," she said. "Well, Sam"s very busy just now. I'm not going to see him for a day or two."

“噢。”她说,“嗯,萨姆这阵子很忙。我这一两天都不会见他。”
Becky laughed. "We've got a surprise for you, you know," she said. "I'm so excited. Can you wait for a few days?"
贝姬笑了起来。“你知道吗,我们要给你一个惊喜。”她说,“我太兴奋了。你能再等上几天吗?”
"We've got a surprise? What do you mean?" asked Lucy.
“我们准备了一个惊喜?你是什么意思? ”露西问。
"I can't say anything now," Becky answered. "See you on the 13th. Bye."
“我现在什么都不能说。”贝姬答,“13号见。拜拜。”
Suddenly Lucy wasn't so excited about Valentine"s Day.
突然间,露西觉得情人节没那么令人激动了。
She began to feel worried about her Sam - and beautiful Becky. What surprise?
她开始担心她的萨姆 ——还有漂亮的贝姬。什么惊喜?
She didn't want any surprises. And a surprise from Sam and Becky?
她不想要任何惊喜,而且还是萨姆和贝姬的惊喜?


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。