手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 爱情故事集:桥及其他 > 正文

爱情故事集(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:桥(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Nina was my little sister. She was beautiful - much more beautiful than me, with her black hair and green eyes.

尼娜是我的妹妹。她很漂亮——比我漂亮多了,黑头发,绿眼睛。
And she was full of life, and clever too. There were always boyfriends at the door, but they changed all the time.
她充满活力,而且人很聪明。她总有男朋友在门口等候,只不过一直在换人。
Then when she was eighteen, she began to study at the university.
她十八岁时上大学。
One day she came home with a smile on her face.
有一天她回到家,脸上挂着笑容。
'What is it, Nina?' I asked. 'You look excited about something. Or is it somebody? Tell me!'
“怎么了,尼娜?”我问,“你一脸兴奋,是因为什么事,还是因为什么人?告诉我!”
'I met someone today,' she said happily. 'He's called Dragan and he's studying maths too. And he's... he's wonderful.'
“我今天认识了一个人。”她开心地说,“他叫德拉甘,他也是学数学的。而且,他......他棒极了。”
'That's great, Nina,' I said. 'Where in the city does he live?'
“那很好啊,尼娜。”我说,“他住在城里哪个地方?”
My sister did not answer this question. She began to talk about a party on Friday night.
我妹妹没有回答这个问题。她讲起了周五晚上的一个派对。

桥(2).png

I looked at her face carefully. I knew my little sister very well.

我端详着她的脸。我很了解我的妹妹。
'Nina,' I said. 'Come on, tell me. Where does Dragan live?'
“尼娜,”我说,“来,告诉我,德拉甘住在哪儿?”
Again, Nina said nothing, but I knew the answer.
尼娜又没有回答,不过我已经知道答案了。
It was bad news - bad news for Nina, bad news for our parents, bad news for everyone.
这是个坏消息——对尼娜、对我们的父母、对任何人来说都是个坏消息。
Two weeks later, Nina brought Dragan to our house. Dragan was tall and dark, with bright eyes and a quick smile.
两个星期之后,尼娜把德拉甘带到了家里。德拉甘个子高高的,皮肤黝黑,眼睛明亮,脸上随时带着笑容。
He loved Nina, and she loved him - we could all see that.
他爱尼娜,尼娜也爱他——我们都看得出来。
Dragan had dinner with us, and then we had coffee and talked. Then my father spoke.
德拉甘和我们一起吃了晚餐,然后大家一起边喝咖啡边聊天。这时候我爸爸说话了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。