手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

6个常见噩梦的含义

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers. Have you ever wondered what your nightmares really mean?

嘿,Psych2Go的观众们。你有没有想过你的噩梦到底是什么意思?

Could your subconscious be trying to tell you something?

你的潜意识会不会想告诉你什么?

Many psychologists work with their patients to interpret dreams.

许多心理学家与他们的病人一起解读梦。

Sigmund Freud, the founder of psychoanalysis, believed repressed concepts and wishes could be found in dreams.

精神分析的创始人西格蒙德·弗洛伊德认为,被压抑的概念和愿望可以在梦中找到。

While your own dreams likely have personal meanings that only you can interpret.

而你自己的梦可能有只有你才能解释的个人意义。

There are a few common nightmares that have been said to have some strong meanings.

有一些常见的噩梦据说有一些强烈的含义。

So, here are six common nightmares and what they really mean.

所以,这里有六个常见的噩梦以及它们的真正含义。

Number one, being unprepared for a test.

第一,考试准备不足。

Have you ever had one of these dreams? Many people seem to.

你做过这样的梦吗?似乎很多人都做过。

You haven't studied at all for the important test when suddenly, you find yourself seated, ready to take it.

你根本没有为重要的考试做准备,突然,你发现自己坐好了,准备参加考试。

The clock quickly starts to tick and you have no idea what the first answer is.

时钟很快开始滴答作响,你不知道第一个答案是什么。

This type of nightmare, where one finds themselves unprepared for the important test or assignment represents a lack of confidence.

做这种噩梦,人们发现是自己对重要的测试或任务毫无准备,这代表着缺乏信心。

You obviously can't take the test since you haven't studied, so any confidence in acing the exam is absent.

你显然不能参加考试,因为你没有学习,所以对考试得A没有信心。

This nightmare could also mean you're having a tough time advancing to the next phase of your life.

这场噩梦也可能意味着你在进入人生的下一个阶段时遇到了困难。

Number two, drowning.

第二,溺水。

Have you ever found yourself drowning in a dream?

你有没有发现自己在梦里溺水?

If so, this could mean you've been feeling overwhelmed lately.

如果是这样的话,这可能意味着你最近感到不知所措。

In the waking world, you find yourself emotionally involved in a commitment or situation.

在清醒的世界里,你会发现自己卷入了情感承诺或情况。

You may find yourself in over your head and engulfed in the deep end of the situation.

你可能会发现自己不知所措,陷入了困境的深渊。

See what I did there?

看到我在那里做了什么吗?

Number three, teeth falling out.

第三,牙齿脱落。

Have you ever woken up from a nightmare frantically feeling to see if your teeth have fallen out?

你有没有从噩梦中惊醒,疯狂地想看看你的牙齿是否掉了?

Well, if you have dreams where your teeth fall out, this could be symbolic of any insecurities of your appearance.

嗯,如果你梦见你的牙齿掉了,这可能是对你外表的不安全感的象征。

You make it anxious about how others may judge you or your appearance.

你让人担心别人会如何评价你或你的外表。

If you often have strong feelings of embarrassment or fear of rejection, this is likely more true.

如果你经常会感到强烈的尴尬,害怕被拒绝,这可能更是真的。

Number four, being chased.

第四,被追赶。

Who hasn't been chased in a dream before? It can be pretty terrifying.

谁以前没在梦里被追过?这会相当可怕。

And it may feel as if your legs suddenly stop working right when you need to run.

当你需要跑步的时候,你的腿可能会突然停止工作。

If you find yourself chased in a nightmare, this could really mean that you're running away from something in real life as well.

如果你发现自己在噩梦中被追赶,这可能真的意味着你也在逃避现实生活中的某件事。

Maybe you've been avoiding something important.

也许你一直在回避重要的事情。

Maybe you don't like to face these issues as you should be.

也许你不喜欢像你应该面对的那样面对这些问题。

Some believe that whoever is chasing you could be a representation of a part of you.

有些人相信,无论是谁在追你,都可能是你的一部分。

Are your feelings of anger coming back to haunt you? And let's hope not.

你的愤怒情绪又回来困扰你了吗?希望不会吧。

Better try to wake up and practice working through your anger or fear with a counselor or talk about it with someone you trust.

最好试着醒来,和顾问一起练习克服你的愤怒或恐惧,或者和你信任的人谈论这件事。

Number five, being late or missing an event.

第五,迟到或错过活动。

Have you ever been late to an important event in your dream, a theater performance, an important job interview, how about being late to that test you weren't prepared for?

你有没有在梦中的重要事件、戏剧表演、重要的工作面试中迟到过,或者在你没有准备好的考试中迟到了呢?

Being late or missing an event can mean that you feel you're missing out on an opportunity to feel fulfilled.

迟到或错过某项活动可能意味着你错失了一次感到充实的机会。

Time is seemingly running out for you and it seems you must hurry and make a choice.

你的时间似乎不多了,看来你必须抓紧时间做出选择。

You may be anxious about a big discussion in your life that may steer you towards an entirely new path.

你可能会对生活中的一场大讨论感到焦虑,这场大讨论可能会引导你走上一条全新的道路。

It's best to take a breath and realize you have enough time to figure this out.

最好是深吸一口气,然后意识到你有足够的时间来弄清楚这一点。

Talk with someone about this important decision or lack of fulfillment.

要么和某人谈谈这个重要的决定,要么缺乏成就感。

You may not be as fearful when a new opportunity arises.

当新的机会出现时,你可能不会那么害怕。

It could lead you somewhere new.

它可以把你带到一个新的地方。

And this doesn't always have to be a scary thing.

而且这并不一定总是一件可怕的事情。

It can be exciting too.

它也可以是令人兴奋的。

And number six, being naked in a dream.

第六,在梦里赤身裸体。

What a classic.

太经典了。

Being naked in a dream.

在梦里赤身裸体。

Suddenly, you find yourself in a crowded auditorium and nothing but your underwear or nothing at all.

突然,你发现自己在一个拥挤的礼堂里,除了你的内衣什么都没有,或者什么都没有。

This can symbolize a fear you have of one day being exposed.

这可能象征着你对某一天被曝光的恐惧。

Your emotional insecurities out for everyone to see.

你情绪上的不安全感暴露给所有人看。

Maybe you're not as vulnerable as they should be.

也许你不像他们那样脆弱。

Maybe you attempt to put on a strong face when really being more vulnerable is the release you need.

也许你试图摆出一副坚强的面孔,而实际上脆弱才是你需要的解脱。

This dream could be a reflection of that as well as feelings of uncertainty about a topic, or about yourself and who you are.

这个梦可能反映了这一点,也反映了对某个话题的不确定感,或者对你自己和你是谁的不确定感。

It's okay to be more vulnerable around those around you.

在你周围的人面前变得更脆弱是正常的。

One of the worst feelings is pretending to be someone you're not.

最糟糕的感觉之一就是假装成不是你的人。

So, don't shy away from those feelings.

所以,不要回避那些感觉。

Show the world who you are, and just maybe not all of you.

向世界展示你是谁,只是可能不是向所有人展示。

In your next dream, it's best to keep your pants on.

在你的下一个梦里,最好穿上你的裤子。

So, which nightmare have you experienced before?

那么,你之前经历过哪些噩梦呢?

What do you think it means?

你觉得这是什么意思?

Or are there any symbols in your dream that led you to an interesting interpretation?

或者,在你的梦里有没有什么符号让你有了有趣的解释?

Let us know in the comments.

请在评论中告诉我们。

We'd love to hear from you.

我们很想看到你的评论。

If you like this video, don't forget to click the like button and share it with someone who's been having interesting dreams lately.

如果你喜欢这个视频,别忘了点赞,和最近做了有趣梦的人分享。

Subscribed to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell icon for more content like this.

订阅Psych2Go,点击通知铃图标了解更多内容。

And as always, thanks for watching.

一如既往,感谢您的收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
uncertainty [ʌn'sə:tnti]

想一想再看

n. 不确定,不可靠,半信半疑 (学术)不可信度; 偏差

 
fearful ['fiəfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 担心的,可怕的

 
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
haunt [hɔ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 常到的地方
vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
commitment [kə'mitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
rejection [ri'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 拒绝,被弃,被抛弃的实例

联想记忆
symbolic [sim'bɔlik]

想一想再看

n. 代号 adj. 象征的,符号的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。