手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 今日美国 > 正文

被误杀黑人家属悲痛发声

来源:可可英语 编辑:Leon   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What I saw, I witnessed a homicide.

我所看到的,是一起谋杀案。

I did not think in my life that I witnessed my own blood brother being murdered.

我从没想过我亲眼目睹了自己的亲兄弟被谋杀。

What I saw today, what I saw today was heartbreaking, America.

我今天所看到的,美国啊,我今天所看到的令我心碎。

It was disturbing.

这令我寝食难安。

It was traumatic.

令我如坐针毡。

My son was tortured to put it, right.

坦白来说,我的儿子被严刑拷打。

I saw the torture.

我看到了酷刑。

My son was treated like a dog, worse than a dog.

我儿子被当做狗对待,比狗还不如。

I saw it with my own eyes.

我亲眼看到的。

On the video.

在视频里。

You see him being restrained so brutally with knee on his neck,

你看到他被残忍地绑住,膝盖抵住脖子,

the weight of seven individuals on his body while he's face down, handcuffed with leg irons,

七个人的重量压在他身上,他脸朝下,戴着脚镣,

and you say, my God, why?

而你只能说,天,为什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disturbing [di'stə:biŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist

 
restrained [ri'streind]

想一想再看

adj. 克制的,受限制的;拘谨的 v. 抑制;约束(r

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。