Conversation Two
对话2
Listen to the conversation, mark each question as A, B, C or D according to what you hear.
听对话,根据你听到的内容选出相应的标识。
Hi, Janet.
嗨,珍妮特。
How's your computer course going?
你的计算机课学得怎么样了?
Oh, I've just had my class, actually.
哦,事实上,我刚上完课。
We have them twice a week and each one lasts two hours.
我们每周上两次课,每次两个小时。
Gosh.
天哪。
That's too long.
时间太长了。
Doesn't it get boring?
不会无聊吗?
Well, you need that long to actually do a whole document.
嗯,你需要这么长的时间才能真正完成一份完整的文档。
It's really good because I can do all sorts of things on my computer that I never even knew existed before.
这真的很好,因为我可以在我的电脑上做各种我以前从来不知道存在的事情。
I can't say the same for my cookery course.
我的烹饪课就不一样了。
Oh, Tim, why not?
哦,蒂姆,为什么不一样呢?
I thought you were enjoying it.
我还以为你很享受呢。
Well, but I don't even like eggs.
嗯,但我根本不喜欢鸡蛋。
Oh poor Tim!
哦,可怜的蒂姆!
So how often is the class?
那么这门课多久上一次呢?
Just once a week, for an hour and a half.
一周一次,每次一个半小时。
And do you get to eat all the things you make?
你能吃到你做的所有东西吗?
Well, you are not meant to eat them there, but you can take them home because you have to buy all the food in the first place, it's cakes next week.
嗯,你不应该在那里吃,但你可以把它们带回家,因为你必须先买好所有的食物,下周是蛋糕。
Oh, that sounds fun.
哦,听起来很有趣。
Oh yes.
哦,是的。
I'm looking forward to it.
我很期待。
But Janet, I wanted to ask you something, actually.
但是珍妮特,其实我想问你一些事情。
Have you learned how to use Super Denoising on your computer course yet?
你已经学会如何在你的计算机课中使用超级去噪了吗?
Oh yes, we did that in the first week.
哦,是的,我们第一周就这么做了。
Because I can't get my computer to make it properly, and I was wondering if you'd show me how it's done.
因为我的电脑做不好,我想知道你能不能教我怎么做。
Well, if you bring me one of your cakes, I suppose I could try.
嗯,如果你给我一块你的蛋糕,我想我可以试试。
Great, well, when I've made it.
太好了,嗯,等我成功了再说。