手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 行业英语 > 电话英语 > 正文

电话英语:如何用英语接电话?

来源:听力教室 编辑:Richard   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

A:I'm sorry,he's our of the office now.
对不起,他现在不在办公室。
B:Please leave a message that I called.
请留话说我打过电话给他。
A:I'm sorry he's away from the office.
抱歉,他离开办公室了。
I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.
对不起,他现在不在办公室。
I'm sorry,he's just left.
抱歉,他刚离开。
I'm sorry,he hasn't come to the office yet.
对不起,他还没有来办公室。
I'm sorry,he's out of town now.
对不起,他现在出城去了。
I'm sorry,he's out of town on a business trip.
抱歉,他外出做生意了。
I'm sorry,he's out of town for a few days.
对不起,他出城几天。
I'm sorry,he has someone with him right now.
对不起,他现在有客人。
I'm sorry,he has a visitor right now.
抱歉,他现在有客人。
I'm sorry,he has someone in his office right now.
对不起,现在有客人在他办公室。
I'm sorry,he's giving an interview now.
抱歉,他正在面谈。
I'm sorry,he's in a meeting now.
对不起,他正在开会。
I'm sorry,he's in conference now.
抱歉,他正在开会。
I'm sorry,he's on another line at the moment.
对不起,他正在接另外一部电话。
I'm sorry,he's on the plone at the monent.
抱歉,他正在接电话。
I'm sorry,his line is busy at the moment.
对不起,他正在打电话。
I'm sorry,he's gone home for the day.
抱歉,他回家了。
I'm sorry,he's out for the rest of the day.
对不起,他下班休息了。
B:This is Mr.Agnelli.Would you put me through to Mr.Lou,please?
我是埃格尼利先生,请转罗先生好吗?
A:I'm sorry,he's out at the moment,Would you like to talk to someone else in the same section?
抱歉,他现在不在,你能和同部门其他人讲吗?
I'm sorry,but he is not at his desk now.Won't anyone else do?
对不起,但他现在不在,找别人可以吗?
B:May I speak to Mr.Chen,please?
我能和陈先生讲话吗?
A:Mr.Chen is in conference right now.Would you like to speak with Mr.Xu?
陈先生现在正在开会,找许先生和你谈好吗?
Mr.Liu is not here at the moment.Can Mr.Chang help you?
刘先生现在不在,张先生帮你好吗?
Mr.Lin is out right now.But Mr.Wang is handling his calls.
林先生出去了,但王先生可以处理他的电话。
Mr.Fan is not here at the moment.Mr.Li might be able to help you.
范先生现在不在,李先生大概可以帮你。
B:I'm calling in reference to the shipment.
我打电话是谈有关发货的事情。
A:Let me transfer this call to the man in charge.
我转给承办人员。
A:He's at our other office,so you might try to catch him there.
他在我们的另一个办公室,你打到那里可以找到他。
B:Can I have that number?
我能有那边的电话吗?
A:Certainly.It's 814_4345.
当然,是814—4345。
B:He's at our other office.Could you call him there?
他在我们另一个办公室,你能打到那边吗?
A:He's at our other office.Would you mind calling him there?
他在我们另一个办公室,你介意打到那边吗?
He's out of the office now,he should be back after lunch.
他现在离开了办公室,午餐后应该会回来。
He's not here,but he should be back at any moment.
他不在这里,但他随时会回来。
He's not in right now,but I expect him back any moment.
他现在不在,但随时都会回来。
He's not here,but I expect him back by 3 o'clock.
他不在这里,但我想他3点会回来。
He's not here now,but he should be back very soon.
他现在不在,但他应该很快会回来。
He's not here.He said he'd be back by 2.
他不在,他说他两点会回来。
B:I really need to speak to him now...
我真的需要现在和他讲话……。
A:I see.I'll have him call you as soon as he calls in.
我知道。他若打电话进来我会要他立刻打电话给你。
A:I'll have him call you as soon as he's back.
他一回来我就要他立刻打电话给你。
B:Yes,please.My phone number is 814_4345.
好的。我的电话号码是814—4345。
A:I see.Thank you for calling,Mr.Benjamin.
我知道,谢谢你来电话本杰明先生。
A:I'm sorry,he's tied up at the moment.Shall I have him call you when he's available?
对不起,他现在没空,我叫他有空时回你电话好吗?
B:I'm not good at English,so I will have someone who speaks it better call you back.
我英文讲的不好,所以我找讲的比较好的人回电话给你。
A:I really need to speak with him now...
我真的需要现在和他讲话……。
B:I see.I'll try to contact him.May I have your phone number,please?
我知道,我想办法联络到他,请问你的电话号码?
A:Could you call back in 10 minutes?
请你10分钟后再打好吗?
B:Could you call again in 30 minutes?
请你在30分钟后再打来好吗?
A:Could you get back to me in an hour?
请你在一小时后再给我电话好吗?
B:Would you mind calling back around 4 o'clock?
请你在大约4点钟来电话好吗?
A:Just a moment,please.I'm afraid he's not here now.Shall I take a message?
请稍等一会,我想他现在不在,要我留话吗?
B:No,thank you.Just tell him I called.
不,谢谢,只要告诉他我打过电话了。
A:I'm afraid he's out.Is there any message?
我想他出去了,要留话吗?
B:I see.This is rather urgent,so I'd appreciate it if he'd call me back immediately.
我知道,这是急事,如果他能立刻回电话给我,我会很感激的。
I'm sorry,Mr.Chen is out.Can I take a message?
对不起,陈先生出去了,要我留话吗?
B:Please tell him to call me back as soon as he gets in.
他一回来请转告他立刻回电话给我。
A:Can I tell him why you're calling?
我能告诉他你为何打电话来呢?
B:Is there anything you'd like me to tell him?
有什么事要我告诉他的吗?
A:Would you like to leave a message?
你要留话吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
corporation [.kɔ:pə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 公司,法人,集团

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
shipment ['ʃipmənt]

想一想再看

n. 装船,货物,出货

 
pardon ['pɑ:dn]

想一想再看

n. 原谅,赦免
vt. 宽恕,原谅

联想记忆
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
reference ['refrəns]

想一想再看

n. 参考,出处,参照
n. 推荐人,推荐函<

联想记忆
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 


关键字: 英语 电话 接电话

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。