46.Relax!
放松点!
【疯狂实战】
A: I am so nervous about giving my presentation tomorrow.
(明天要作一个演说,我很紧张。)
B: Relax, you’ll be fine.
(放松点!,你会表现得很好的。)
A: I just can’t stop worrying about my exam results.
(我一直都在担心我的考试成绩。)
B: Relax, there’s nothing you can do now but wait.
(放松点,现在除了等,你别无他法。)
A: I’ve ever traveled alone before.
(我以前从未一个人单独去旅游过。)
B: Relax. There’s nothing to it.
(放松点。没什么大不了的。)
47. Be careful.
当心;小心。
【疯狂实战】
A: Do you think I can go to Shanghai by myself?
(你认为我自己一个人能去上海吗?)
B: Sure. Be careful.
(当然可以。要小心。)
A: I’m going to jog for a while.
(我要出去跑跑步。)
B: All right. Be careful.
(好的。要当心。)
A: Be careful. The walls have ears.
(当心隔墙有耳。)
B: You’re right.
(没错。)
【额外成就感】
①Drive carefully.(小心驾驶。)
②Work carefully.(认真工作。)
③Do it carefully.(仔细点。)
48.Don’t worry!
别着急!
【疯狂实战】
A: Mary should be back home now.
(玛丽现在应该回来了。)
B: Don’t worry. She’s no longer a child.
(别担心。她已经不再是孩子了。)
A: I think I left the car windows open.
(我想我忘了关车窗了。)
B: Don't worry, I closed them.
(别担心,我关好了。)
A: Be sure to come back before eleven o’clock.
(十一点之前一定要回来。)
B: Don’t worry. We will.
(别担心,我们会的。)
49. Take it easy!
慢慢来;别着急;放松点!
【疯狂实战】
A: I’m going to finish all this work tonight.
(我今晚要把这些工作全部完成。)
B: Take it easy!
(别着急,慢慢来。/悠着点儿(北京话)!)
A: I’ll make this up to you. I promise.
(我保证一定会给你补上。)
A: Take it easy! I’m not angry with you.
(没关系。我不是生你的气。)
A: I lost my passport. What am I going to do?
(我的护照丢了。这下我该怎么办?)
B: Take it easy! When did you last use it?
(别慌。你最后一次用它是什么时候?)