n. 决定,决策
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 > 房地产英语口语(字幕版) > 正文
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
Scene:ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo Shing Branch
背景:ABC物业代理公司太古城分行
A:Agent
物业代理
B:Landlord
业主
C:Client 1
客户一
D:Client 2
客户二
What do you think about the residential flat?
你觉得这住宅单位怎么样?
I'm so happy that my wife has finally found a flat that she likes.
我非常满意,我太太终于拣选到一个她非常喜欢的单位。
However,we would like to negotiate the price first.
不过,我希望先商谈关于价钱的问题。
You know that three million Hong Kong dollars is too high for this location.
你知道港币三百万在这个地区来说太高了。
How much do you want to offer the vendor?
你会还多少价钱给业主呢?
We'll offer two million and eight hundred thousand Hong Kong dollars for the flat.
这单位我们只能给港币二百八十万元。
Please see how that sits with the vendor,Mr.Wong.We will be back later.
请尝试与业主商谈,王先生,我们会稍后回来。
(After client left,the agent gets on line with Mr.Landlord.)
(客户离开后,代理致电业主)
Hello,Mr.Johnson,this is Jiming from the ABC Properties Company.
约翰逊先生,你好,我是ABC物业代理公司的Jiming.
Hello,Mr.Wong,how are things going?
你好,王先生,怎么样?
After my client had checked out you flat,they were very interested and they would like to offer two million and eight hundred thousand dollars for your consideration.
我的客户视察完你的单位后,他们很感兴趣,现还价二百八十元,希望你考虑一下。
I think that is a bit too low for me.
我想这价钱对我来说太低了。
Do you know it has been below the market price?
你知道这售价是低于市价吗?
My friend told me that similar units sold for two million and nine hundred thousand dollars .
我朋友告诉我一个同类单位以二百九十万元卖出。
Plus,you know the condition of my flat is excellent.
再者,你知道我那单位保养得很好。
I understand,Mr.Johnson,but they really like your flat,otherwise they would not have made an offer so soon.
约翰逊先生,这个我知道,但他们真的很喜欢你的单位,否则他们也不会这么快便还价。
I know.I also want to sell it as soon as possible,but two million and eight hundred thousand dollars is below my expectation.
我知道,我也希望尽快卖出这单位,不过二百八十万元低于我要求的成交价。
How about two million,eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars?It is my bottom line.
我的最低价是二百八十三万元。
Please try to get a good price for me.
你尝试替我争取较高的价钱。
Also,they need to complete the transaction within one month.
同时,我要求买家在一个月内完成所有的文件和交易程序。
I will go to discuss it with the client right now,and I will call you later.
我立刻与客户商量,稍后致电给你。
Thank you,Mr.Johnson.
谢谢你,约翰逊先生。
Thank you.
谢谢。
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
decision | [di'siʒən] | |||
consideration | [kənsidə'reiʃən] | |||
property | ['prɔpəti] | 联想记忆 | ||
branch | [brɑ:ntʃ] | |||
provisional | [prə'viʒənəl] | 联想记忆 | ||
understand | [.ʌndə'stænd] | |||
minutes | ['minits] | |||
reasonable | ['ri:znəbl] | |||
scene | [si:n] | |||
conversation | [.kɔnvə'seiʃən] | 联想记忆 |
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: