93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。