A: Good evening, sir! Can I help you?
晚上好,先生。需要喝点儿什么吗?
B: Yeah, I'd like to have a glass of whiskey.
是啊,来杯威士忌。
A: Well, we have many brands of whiskey here. Which one do you like?
我们这儿有许多种品牌的威士忌。您要哪种?
B: Oh? What are they?
是吗?都是什么品牌?
A: Chivas Royal Salute, Scotch, Ballantine's, White Horse, Johnnie Walker, Black Label, Jack's Daniel's, Long John and so on.
芝华士皇家礼炮、苏格兰、百龄坛、白马、尊尼获加、黑方、杰克丹尼、龙津等等。
B: Royal Salute.
要皇家礼炮吧。
A: All right. How about Royal Salute 12 year?
好的,12年皇家礼炮怎么样?
B: Sure!
就要它了。
A: OK. And how would you like it, straight or on the rock.
好的。那您的威士忌要不要加冰块呢?
B: With iced water.
好吧。
A: (Later) Here you are, sir. Royal Salute 12 year with iced water.
(稍后)给您,先生。加冰块的12年皇家礼炮。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
注释:Royal Salute:皇家礼炮。它是一种口味丰富,完美而又沉着似水的威士忌,当年皇家海军为了表达对统治者的最高敬意,鸣放21响礼炮用以致礼芝华士兄弟公司作为对皇家的献礼而创造了这一极品威士忌。