I love my work and always give each project 100%, if not 110%.
我热爱我的工作,不管哪个项目我都投入百分之百的精力,甚至更多。
So when I don't feel others are giving their best, I find it a little frustrating.
因此,如果我觉得其 他人没有尽全力,我会感到有点沮丧。
I prefer to see a project through from start to finish,
我喜欢从头至尾参与一个项目,
so I sometimes find it a little frustrating to work a single component and not have something to contribute to all the important aspects of a project.
因此如果只参与其中一部分, 或是觉得自己对项目的核心部 分没有贡献时,有事会有些失落。
Sometimes I have a hard time saying no to people, and I end up taking on more than my fair share of the work.
有时候我不太会拒绝,所以做的事情常常比别人多。
I had a tendency to turn in my expense reports late.
以前我的费用报表总是迟交。
One day my boss sat me down and explained the problems that had caused the accounting department.
有一天,上司叫我坐下来,并向我说明我迟交报表已经给财务部造成麻烦。
I really took it to heart and since then I have been turning in my expense reports on time.
我把这件事牢记心上,从那次以后,我都准时提交费用报表了。
Being a fresh graduate, I have little work experience in my field.
作为一个应届毕业生,我在专业领域没有多少工作经验,
Probably that is my biggest weakness.
着或许是我最大的缺点。
However, I'm a quick learner and my experience as president of the student union, which required budgeting and organizing events throughout the year,
但是我学习能力强。在担任学生会主席的一年里,我花费许多心思办了许多活动,负责计划预算和组 织统筹的工作,
some of them quite elaborate, can be applied to the job situation.
这些经验都可以应用在未来工作中。
I'm confident that I can be a valuable member of your operations team.
我非常有信心能够成为贵公司经营团队 中一名有价值的成员。
I get very nervous when I have to give presentations.
在作报告时,我总是很紧张。
However, I usually overcome this by preparing very well.
为了克服这一点,我通常会在事前准备得非常充分。
I rehearse my presentation until I feel comfortable and also think of all the questions I could be asked so that I'll have a response for them.
我会不断练习,直到放心为止。此外,我也会预想所有可能被问到的问题,这样我就能事先准备好答案。