手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 听力文摘 > 正文

听力文摘第298期:睡不着?暖暖手吧!Can't Sleep? Warm Your Hands!

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You okay, Don?

你还好吗,唐?

Sorry,Yael.I've been having trouble sleeping lately.

抱歉,我最近睡眠不好。

Have you tried thinking warm thoughts about your handsand feet?

你有没有想办法暖手暖脚呢?

Uh,No. Why would I wanna do that?

没有,我为什么要那样做?

Because it could help you fall asleep.

因为那样可以帮助你入睡。

See, when we're fallingasleep, the body naturally cools down.

想象一下,当你睡着的时候,身体就会自然降温。

To make this happen, blood flows from the body's coreout to the legs, arms, hands and feet.

要做到这一点,血液就会从身体的中心流向腿,胳膊,手和脚。

This makes the central part of the body cooler and makesthe hands and feet warmer.

这样身体的中心部分就会降低温度,使手和脚暖和起来。

OK. But what does that have to do with thinking about my hands and feet?

哦,但是那和我想到手和脚有什么关系呢?

Well, for some people, the natural cooling-off process doesn't work the way it should.

对有些人来说,这个自然降温的过程无法正常进行。

But sleepresearchers have found that you can sort of kick-start the process by imagining that your handsand feet are becoming warmer.

睡眠研究人员发现,我们可以启动这个过程,通过想象自己的手和脚变暖。

You mean that if I think about holding my hands over a campfire or something like that, I cantrick my body into making the blood flow and actually warming up my hands.

你的意思是,如果我想象自己把手放在篝火旁或类似的做法,我就可以让身体里的血液流动,这样就可以暖手了。

Exactly,at least that's the idea It's been tested on a handful of people with sleep disorders andthere's some evidence that it actually works.

一点儿没错,至少这种想法已经在少数失眠的人身上做过测试,并且也有一些证据证明这种做法是有用的。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。