Never Without Love
爱,从未走远
My life was over,
生命已经走到了尽头
Or so it had seemed,
或者说,看起来是这样的
I said my goodbyes,
跟这个世界告了别
And I silently screamed.
我沉默地嘶吼着。
I knew it was wrong,
知道这是错误的抉择
But it just felt so right,
但是却觉得心安,
When sadness creeps in,
悲伤悄然袭来,
it puts up a fight.
做了最后的挣扎
I went into the kitchen,
我走进厨房
I looked all around,
环顾四周
I saw what I needed,
看到了我要的东西
My heart started to pound.
然后,心跳开始加速。
I tested the edge,as I picked up the knife
我拿起刀,刀是锋利的
I placed it over my wrist, as I went over my life.
想想这一生,我把刀对准了手腕
I had no one to leave,
没有人可以道再见,
Nobody who cared,
没有人会在乎的
A small little girl,
不过是个微不足道的女孩
Could certainly be spared.
消失又怎样?
The phone started to ring,
电话在这一瞬间响了起来
And I suddenly knew,I don't really know how,
莫名其妙地,我突然意识到
But it had to be you.
电话那头一定不会是别人
I slowly walked over,
慢慢走过去
And picked up the phone,
拿起听筒
In that moment I'd never felt more alone.
在那一刻,感觉是那么地孤独
You begged me to stop,
你在电话那头让我住手
To not do what I would,
不要做傻事
I said nothing at all,
我没有说话
I don't think that I could.
也说不出话
You cried and you pleaded,
你哭泣着,苦求着
And I didn't know how,
莫名地,
I had missed it so long,
觉得很久没有过这种感受了
But I finally saw now.
心中的某种东西苏醒了/终于又看到了
You may think life is hopeless,
你也许会觉得生活是无望的
That there's no help from above,
上天没有给予你眷顾
But as long as you have friends,
但是,只要你有朋友,
You'll always have love.
爱就会一直伴随你左右
*This poem is dedicated to my best friend, Billie. Literally seconds before I ended my life, she called me and automatically knew what I was going to do. I wouldn't be here without her.
琳达微信号:槲寄生Mistletoe
本节目属可可原创,未经许可请勿转载