手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英文歌曲 > 听歌学英语 > 欧美新歌速递 > 正文

欧美新歌速递 第1709期:Figment Of My Mind-Bruno Major

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ukki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I travelled into deep space to see what I could find,

跃然潜入莫测深处欲寻意外之喜

A purple angle led me to the universe inside,

透过这若迷的紫彩我看清这世界本质

Welcome to real world, not the dream you left behind,

现实呢不如丢失的梦那般

That was all figment of your mind.

没有你心中那些奇思妙想

We flew amongst the patterns, Impossible designs,

我们总会陷入这周复无果的设想

They’d been there the whole time,

其实那些虚设在身边也无处不在

hidden by my eyes.

只是我们恰好没看见

If I’d had a body it surely would’ve cried,

生来以肉体降临泪泣伴随终身

But tears were a figment of my mind.

但流泪也不过是我自己的假想

Waking with eyes closed from technicolour dreams,

双目紧闭但已有意识活在那彩色的梦

Crystal kaleidoscopes were singing blue in green.

万花筒般的构想使斓彩交织

Realer than real in front of me,

似乎超实于眼前的现实

If only you could see what I could see.

如果只有你能看到我眼前的一切

I was shown a few things I’d been getting wrong,

那么我所认定的那些都错了

She told me I’m a good man and have been all along,

她说我一直是个善人

By the way I heard her say:

又说

“There’s no such thing as time,

“时间才是最真实的

It’s all a figment of your mind.”

这一切只不过是你痴人说梦”

Waking with eyes closed from technicolour dreams

双目紧闭但已有意识活在那彩色的梦

Crystal kaleidoscopes were singing blue in green,

万花筒般的构想使斓彩交织

Realer than real in front of me,

似乎超实于眼前的现实

If only you could see what I could see.

如果只有你能看到我眼前的一切

I slowly found my body, colours began to fade,

那么我所认定的那些都错了

I heard the piano playing a knowing serenade,

钢琴上奏着我熟知的小夜曲

This world feels backwards to my open eyes,

睁开双眼似乎超脱世界

Cos it’s all a figment of my mind.

这一切都如心中所想

重点单词   查看全部解释    
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
crystal ['kristl]

想一想再看

n. 水晶,晶体
adj. 晶体的,透明的

 
figment ['figmənt]

想一想再看

n. 虚构的东西

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。