1. You're an attractive, intelligent, confident bussiness woman!
“你是一个富有魅力、聪明伶俐、自信的商务女士!”
2. Anyway, uh, I wish I wasn't--Uh, I wish I wasn't coming in as a new guy under such terrible circumstances.I realize I have some awful big...teeth--shoes to fill,but I can't tell you how excited I am to be working with such an amazingly talented and dedicated staff.
总之 我希望我不是在这么糟糕的情况下作为一个新人来到这里的,我知道今后将会面临很多困难,但是既然与你们这些有才华的、专业的职员共事,我难以表达我的兴奋之情。 这番话很有自知之明,且容易打动人心!
3. "it's a setback!"
暂时的挫败
5. "but it's just a matter of time, once he's out of picture, the company will be ours, we'll take it!"
这只是迟早的问题,只要他一出局,公司就是我们的。
6. listen, betty, the press people miss business, they have a way of taking the truth, twisting it around, we always get to protect ourselves, twist it around oursleves for me too.
听着,贝蒂,从事媒体工作的人,他们喜欢按自己的需求曲解事实,我们必须保护自己,必要是我们也要艺术地加工一下。
7. Remember, We only make others feel bad to make you feel good.
记住,我们把你们的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上。
8. You wanna fit in with these people?
你想适应这个圈子?
9. I got news for you- they're not gonna change.
我告诉你 他们是不会改变的。
10. You have to.
所以只能是你改变。
11. let me put it this way.
我们这么说吧。