手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 《丑女贝蒂4》精讲 > 正文

《丑女贝蒂4》精品讲解:苏珊变成一只猫了

来源:可可英语 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

1. Gucci, but you're getting better at this. Thanks, mom.

【句子翻译】古琦,不过你越来越懂行了。谢谢妈。

【句子解析】get better“转好”;

She'll get better one day, please God.
她总有一天会好起来的,愿上帝开恩。

The weather is bound to get better tomorrow.
明天天气一定会变好。

Let's get better acquainted.
让我们进一步相互了解吧。


2. Please. I figure we gotta break out the labels for your first day of high school. We can't afford college now, but at least you'll be styling. Oh! Oh! Speaking of styling. Betty, straight from Edinburgh!

【句子翻译】别客气,上高中第一天我们要高调一点,现在还没钱上大学,但至少你很潮。说到潮,贝蒂,从爱丁堡直邮过来的。

【句子解析】break out“爆发”;at least“至少”;speak of“谈到、提及”;

He prophesied that war would break out.
他预言说战争将要爆发。

His face broke out in a rash.
他的脸上突然长满了皮疹。

She's completely homeless at least I have my parents to fall back on.
她是真正无家可归--我至少有父母可依靠。

To go abroad to study, you should at least master the language.
要到国外读书,你最起码要掌握那种语言。

The events I'm speaking of were subsequent to the war.
我现在说到的事情都是战后发生的。

I am not free on Sundays, not to speak of Mondays.
我星期天都没空,更不用说星期一了。



关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。