1.You didn't hear the phone ring by any chance, did you?
【句子翻译】电话铃响过吗?
【句子解析】by any chance万一,碰巧;
If by any chance we could reach there before you, we would wait for you.
万一我们比你先到达那儿,我们会等你的。
Take the raincoat by any chance of rain.
带上雨衣,也许会下雨。
2.No, it's a great idea. I'll call and say "in case you were gonna call me back, don't, because I'll be sleeping". A genius idea.
【句子翻译】不,这是个好主意。打给她说“不用给我打电话了,因为我要睡了”。真是个绝妙的主意。
【句子解析】in case conj. 如果,万一;call back回电;
The doctor asked us to call him during the night except in case of necessity.
医生吩咐我们,除非必须,否则不要在夜里叫他。
Write the telephone number down in case you forget.
把电话号码写下来以免忘了。
Shall I tell him you'd call back, or do you want him to call you?
要我告诉他你会再打电话来,还是叫他打电话给你?
I'm very busy now. Please call back later.
我现在很忙,请过一会儿再来电话吧。
3.Okey, no, that's brilliant. When you wake up you can say, "I'm awake now, I'm available to take your call."
【句子翻译】对,妙极了。睡醒后再打电话给她说“我醒了,可以借你的电话了”。
【句子解析】wake up醒来;be available to可以用来(可能得到的,现有的);
He didn't wake up until 11 o'clock in the morning.
他上午十一点才醒。
I usually wake up early.
我通常醒得很早。
Elementary education should be available to all children.
所有的儿童都应当接受初等教育。
Ask what time they will be available to show it to you...
问他们什么时间有空让你们看房子。