1.I mean, you don't even say hi to me.
【句子翻译】我是说,你还没向我打招呼。
say hi to sb.“向某人打招呼”;
Sometimes, they say "Hi" to me even if they do not know me.
有时,他们虽然不认识我,也会和我打招呼。
Remember to say hi to Mom.
记得跟老妈打声招呼吧。
2. Can you at least watch where you walk?
【句子翻译】你可不可以注意一下脚下的路?
at least“至少”;
I have to mop the kitchen floor at least once a day.
我每天至少要把厨房地板擦洗一次。
He has been there at least twice.
他至少去过那儿两次。
3.Look, I'm sorry I'm being rude all the time. I just think it's the best way.
【句子翻译】听着,很抱歉我总是这么鲁莽,我觉得那是最好的方法。
all the time“一直,总是”;
He is used to eating out all the time.
他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。
Then the scales fell from my eyes: he had been lying all the time.
我恍然大悟: 他一直在撒谎。
it's the best way“这是最好的办法”,it's the best way to do sth.“这是做某事的最好办法”;
Maybe it is the best way to lose weight by combining sport with diet.
运动与节食结合也许是减肥最有效的途径。
The best way to receive love is to give it.
接受爱的最好方法就是付出你自己的爱。