1. that's it: 我受够了;就这样;就是这样;对啦;就这些
Yes, that's it, that is what I should have said to her.
是的,就是这样。 这就是我该和她说的。
That's it! It really is that easy.
就是这样,这实际上都非常简单。
That's it. Suddenly you have become an entrepreneur.
就是这样,你突然就变成了一个企业家。
2. get out of the way: 让开,避开
I hate it when people take their sweet time and don't get out of the way!
有人走路慢挡住我搭电梯下去的路,害我没搭上地铁。
3. keep distance from: 与……保持距离
Therefore, I always try my best to keep distance from any ideas.
所以我总是尽量与任何想法保持距离。
4. look out: 小心
I'm sure the girl will be able to look out for herself.
我相信女孩会自己照料好自己的。
5. in the form of: 以……的形式
These are in the form of data exporting and reporting.
这些是以数据导出和报告的形式存在。
6. be off to: 去做……
The next day he will be off to Beijing where he hopes to play another role - that of sports fan.
接下来,他将赶赴中国,希望作为一个体育爱好者,出席北京奥运会的开幕式。
7. come up: 出现
They come up with me, my clients, and my friends frequently.
他们经常过来找我,我的客户以及我的朋友。
8. break free: 挣脱
To give up one's habits, to break free of the arcs, is to trade in one's expertise.
为了放弃一个人的习惯,打破弧形运动轨迹的自由存在,就是换取一个人新的专长。
9. let loose: 释放,放出
It is an example of Korean entrepreneurial energies let loose.
这是韩国得以释放的企业能量的一个例证。