情景:如果你对某物或某人不喜欢,可以这么说:
I don’t miss something ( or somebody ).
源于台词:You cut the whole intro? You know what? I don't miss it.
情景:如果你想表示某个建筑物或某物是属于某人的,你可以这么说:
One’s name is on something.
源于台词:Daniel's name is on the building...
情景:别人曲解了你的意思,误解了你,你想澄清,可以这么说:
I want to put this issue to rest.
源于台词:...and put this issue to rest once and for all.
情景:当别人说的话很让你气愤,你非常冲动要去做某事,可以这么说:
I have a half mind to do something.
源于台词:I have half a mind to march into Daniel's office right now...
情景:你需要你面对的人说事情,可以这么说:
It gives me the truth.
源于台词: It was just give us the truth.