1. go after:(恋爱)追求
You wouldn't go after a guy that you thought raped your daughter?
如果你认为那小子强奸你的女儿你还会去追求他?
2. keep off:让......离开
Just keep that jerk and his dog with him off me.
让那个笨蛋和跟随他的狗离开我。
Keep your hands off me; or I'll knock you down.
不要碰我,当心我把你打倒在地。
The servants likewise used me saucily, and had much ado to keep their hands off me.
有几个仆人对我很无礼,要他们的手不碰我是很难的。
4. feel guilty about something:对......感到愧疚
I feel guilty about visiting her so rarely.
我因极少去看望她而感到惭愧。
I feel really guilty about not having written to you for so long.
我这么长时间没给你写信了,感到十分内疚。
He doesn't feel guilty about asking his staff to work at weekends.
他不会因为要求他的员工周末工作而感到内疚。
They feel guilty about not is able to see their son often.
他们因不能经常去看望儿子而感到内疚。
5. get oneself to somewhere:自己去......
I have a plan that I will get myself to London.
我计划我自己去伦敦。
6. a fistful of:一把......
The child seized a fistful of nuts.
那孩子抓了一把栗子。
7. take back:夺回,抢回
I will take my boyfriend from Mary.
我要从Mary身上夺回我的男友。
8. in one’s face:在某人的眼前,在某人面前
When I asked him for longer time to pay back the loan,he just laughed in my face.
当我向他要求延长还贷款的时间时,他只是当面嘲笑我。
9. put up:提供食宿
I wanted to know if she could put me up for a few days.
我想知道她能否让我住几天。
Hundreds of junior civil servants have to be put up in hotel rooms and temporary hostels.
数百名初级文职官员只能被安排到旅馆和临时青年招待所过夜。
He decided that he would drive back to town instead of putting up for the night at the hotel.
他决定开车回镇上,不在旅馆过夜。