1. have feelings for somebody/something:对......有感情
Courtney and Marcus may have feelings for each other.
Courtney 和 Marcus也许相互之间有感情。
We have deep feelings for Hong Kong and a sense of mission to build a better Hong Kong.
我们对香港有一份很深厚的感情,持久的责任。
2. what if:如果......将会怎么样
What if she stands John up?
如果她不守约让约翰空等怎么办?
What if you fall down the steps?
你要在台阶上摔下来怎么办?
3. get/be interested in:对......感兴趣
He may arrive on time if he is interested in the match.
如果他对这场比赛感兴趣,他可能会按时到。
Obviously he gets interested in music as well as (in) painting.
显然他对音乐和绘画都有兴趣。
4. figure out:弄清楚,弄明白
I just can't figure him out.
我简直摸不透他。
I can't figure out what he was hinting at.
我想不出他在暗示什么。
I didn't figure out how to do it.
我不知道该怎么办。
5. feel about sb/sth:对某人的感觉
How do you feel about taking the job in London?
你对于到伦敦接受这份工作有何感想?
How would you feel about going to a baseball game tonight?
今天晚上去看一场棒球赛怎么样?
All right, now you know what I really feel about you.
好了,你知道我对你是什么感觉了。
6. in one’s face:当着某人的面
When I said that her hair was dyed, she flew in my face .
当我说她的头发是染的时候,她就悍然向我大发雌威了。
Every time the subject of my motoring conviction comes up my wife can't help throwing it in my face.
每当谈到我开车违章判罪问题时,我妻子忍不住要以此事当面责备我。