A:Morning.
甲:早上好。
B:Morning. What's up?
乙:早上好,什么事?
A:Nothing. We just pulled an allnighter trying to fix a zerogravity pasta maker.
甲:没,我们只是在熬夜修一个零重力面食意粉机。
B:I'm gonna make a coffee run. Do you want any?
乙:我正要去煮咖啡,你要吗?
A:No, thanks. I have coffee.
甲:谢啦,我自己有。
B:Great. So how'd it go with Stuart last night?
乙:好的,昨晚跟斯图尔特怎么样?
A:I really don't want to talk about it.
甲:不堪回首啊。
B:Yeah. Right. Sure.
乙:是啊,没错,当然。
A:The thing is, before you guys went out, I spoke to him and...
甲:但是呢,你们出门之前我俩有过谈话...
B:I said I don't want to talk about it.
乙:我说了,我不想回首。
A:I just…I kind of…
甲:我只是…有点…
B:Penny:What goes on between me and Stuart is none of your business.
乙:我俩的事与你无关。
A:So just leave it alone, okay?
甲:别八卦了,行吗?
B:If you want to clean up your karma, go get my freaking latte.
乙:要想下辈子投好胎,就给我煮杯拿铁去。
A:Hang on, I think I've got this. Help me see if we can wedge this little piece of PVC behind the support rod.
甲:等下,我找到了这个,看看能否把这块PVC楔进载体棒后面。
B:You're overestimating the tensile strength of the substructure you're building.
乙:你高估了你做的基础部分的抗张强度。
A:Sheldon, I know what I'm doing.
甲:谢尔顿,我知道自己在干什么。