手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第20集 抢救三明治(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Monica: Ok, guys, listen, don't forget that tomorrow is the day that Emily gets married again, so whatever we do, just try to really keep Ross's mind off it ok.

好,大家注意听,明天是艾蜜莉再婚的日子,我们要尽全力转移罗斯的注意力。
Joey: Oh, yeah, good idea.
对,好主意。
Chandler: Hey man, what's up?
你怎么了?
Ross: Oh, eh, just thinking about Emily getting married tomorrow.
正在想艾蜜莉明天结婚的事。
Joey: Ooh, Ross, look! Look!
罗斯,你看!
Ross: What? Where?
看什么?在哪里?
Joey: Right over there! Right there! Look-look-look!
就在那儿啊,快看……
Ross: What am I looking at?
你要我看什么?
Joey: Somebody help me out here!
谁来帮帮我啊!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
All: Hey!
嗨!
Gary: How are you?
你们好吗?
Phoebe: Monica, sorry I didn't come by last night. I was out with Gary; he let me ride around with him in his cop car. We saw and prevented crimes.
莫妮卡,抱歉我昨晚没过去,我跟盖瑞在一起。他用警车载我去兜风,我们还阻止了一起犯罪。
Joey: You got to go on a ride-along? !
你可以坐警车去兜风?
Phoebe: Uh-huh!
嗯哼!
Joey: Wh- I wanna go on a ride-along!
我也要坐警车兜风!
Ross: Yeah me too!
我也是!
Gary: Ok!
好啊!
Chandler: Yeah, yeah! Me too!
我也要!
Gary: Really? ! You?
你真的要?
Chandler: Yeah.
是啊。
Gary: Well, it's kinda dangerous.
有点危险喔。
Chandler: Well, I like danger.
我喜欢危险。
Gary: Ok, you guys free tonight?
好,你们今天晚上有空吗?
Joey & Ross: Yeah! !
有……!
Chandler: Tonight? You-you didn't say it was gonna be at nighttime.
今晚?你刚才没说是在晚上。
Rachel: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey! Oh, I'm so glad you're home, I thought tonight we could finally organize these photos!
真高兴你回家了,今晚总算能整理这些相片!
Rachel: Ohh, thank God! Finally!
谢天谢地,终于要整理了!
Monica: Ok, I've broken them down into categories. Ok, we have uh, we got holidays, birthdays, candid, you know...
我已经把照片分门别类,有假日类、生日和偷拍……
Monica: And then what I've done is I've cross-referenced them by subject. Right? So if you're looking up, ohlet's say birthdays and dogs, you get Photo 152. See?
我已经依照主题做好了交叉搜寻。好比你要找生日和狗,就会找到152号相片。你看?
Rachel: Ohh, it's me and Le Poo! Wow! I miss that dog.
是我和拉普,我真怀念那条狗。
Monica: Aw. We could also find him under umm, dog and dead.
你也能在狗和死亡项目之中,找到拉普。
Rachel: Great! Thanks!
太好了,多谢!
Monica: Ok. All right, hand me that other box of photos; that's the very last one. That's the last one.
把另一箱照片递给我,那是最后一箱。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Oops. Sorry! Well, good thing you numbered all of 'em, huh?
糟糕,对不起啦!幸好你有写上号码,对吧?
Monica: I hadn't! Photo 152 was a prototype.
还没,152号相片是范例。
Rachel: Ohhhh. Honey, honey, honey, it's ok, it's ok honey. How about I fix you a drink, huh? Maybe a margarita?
亲爱的,别难过……我帮你弄杯喝的?玛格莉特好吗?
Monica: Ross has the blender! Ugh, everything's just falling apart!
果汁机在罗斯那里,一切都毁了!
Rachel: No, honey, it's ok! Listen, I'll go to Ross's and get the blender, you get all the margarita stuff ready.
亲爱的,不碍事!我去找罗斯拿果汁机,你先准备玛格莉特的材料。
Monica: All right, his keys are in the drawer. You know what? I also need some cash.
好吧,他家钥匙放在抽屉里。我还需要一些现金。
Rachel: Ok, you want me to stop at the ATM?
你要我去自动柜员机领吗?
Monica: No. While you're at Ross's if you see any lying around...
不用,到罗斯家里拿就好……
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Monica: What? ! I-I-I don't, I don't do that!
什么?我不做那种事的!
Ross: That was so cool man, the way you leaned on that guy.
你逼问那家伙的方式,真是太酷了。
Chandler: It is starting to get dark out there.
天色越来越黑了。
Ross: He told you everything! I mean you totally cracked him!
他什么都招了,他对你毫不保留!
Gary: Yeah well, being he was the victim, they're usually pretty talkative.
对,他是受害者,他们通常都很好说话。
Chandler: Ok. But it is officially nighttime.
好,正式进入夜晚了。
Ross: Oh hey, Gary, you want me to grab the berry for ya?
盖瑞,要我帮你拿“浆果”吗?
Gary: It's called the cherry.
这叫做“樱桃”。
Ross: It's called Chandler! !
这叫做……钱德!
Joey: Ok, I got it! This place makes the best sandwich in the world!
买到了,这家店做的三明治,世界第一!
Gary: Hey Joe, does it have meatballs on it?
乔伊,里头有肉球吗?
Joey: Oh-ho-yeah!
没错。
Gary: Yeah! Does it have melted cheese and marinara sauce?
有融化的起司和大蒜番茄酱吗?
Joey: Yeah-oh!
有!
Gary: Yeah, you can't eat that in my car.
那就不能在我的车上吃。
Joey: Yeah ok. Even though my tax dollars paid for this car.
好吧。买这部警车的钱,我缴的税也有一份。
Chandler: Your tax dollars?
你缴的税?
Joey: Yeah, ok.
好啦。(你缴的)
Chandler: Wow! That sandwich really does smell good.
这个三明治还真香。
Joey: Did I say you could smell it? !
我有说你可以闻吗?
Chandler: I can't smell your sandwich?
闻个三明治都不行?
Joey: Half the taste is in the smell! You-you're sucking up all the taste units!
香味就占去了好吃的一半,你把好吃的都吸光了!
Chandler: Ok, I'll give them back. Look! What is so great about that sandwich?
好吧,还给你。这三明治到底棒在哪里?
Joey: Ok, imagine, the best sex you've ever had.
想想你做爱最爽的一次。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Joey: Are you thinking about Monica? Chandler: Yeah.
你想的是莫妮卡吗?是啊。
Joey: Yeah, what's that like?
是什么感觉?
Rachel: Ohh! Oh please don't be from a real dinosaur! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Made in Mexico! Yes! ! Ugh, who would buy this? !
拜托不要是真的恐龙!千万不要……墨西哥制造,好耶!谁会买这种东西?
Monica: Rach! It's me! Pick up!
瑞秋,是我,快接啊!
Rachel: Hey! What's up?
什么事?
Monica: I need a few more things to make the margaritas. Uhh, I need some salt, some margarita mix, and tequila.
我做玛格莉特还缺材料,我要盐、玛格莉特调汁,还有龙舌兰酒。
Rachel: So all we have is ice?
我们家里只有冰块喔?
Monica: See if he has ice.
看看他有没有冰块。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Emily: Hello Ross? It's Emily. I know this is out of the blue but uh, I'm getting married tomorrow. Well, maybe I am...
罗斯,我是艾蜜莉。我知道这很突然,但是我明天就要结婚了,或许……
Emily: I keep thinking about you and I'm wondering if-if we made a mistake giving up so fast. Are you thinking about me?
我一直在想你。不知道我们太快放弃,是不是一个错误。你有在想我吗?
Emily: Of course you're not, but if you are, call me tonight. Okay, bye.
一定没有,如果有的话,今晚打给我。好吧,再见。
Rachel: Oh. Oh!
噢,噢!
Ross: So where're we going next?
下一站是哪里?
Gary: This witness won't return my calls so we're gonna see if we can surprise him coming home.
这个目击证人不回我电话,我们去他家堵他。
Chandler: Sur-surprise him? We're not, we're not gonna make anybody mad are we?
去堵他?他不会生气吧?
Joey: Come on, man! Listen so uh, you're gonna squeeze the perp's shoes a little bit before he lawyer's up?
得了吧你!那你会在那贼人的律师出现前,先从他身上挤出一些汁来?
Gary: It's a witness not a perp and no one talks like that!
那是目击证人,不是贼人,而且没有人会那样说话!
Ross: Yeah, no one talks like that!
是啊,没人会那样说话!
Joey: Oh what? Like you're Mr. Cop!
你以为你是警察啊?
Ross: Hey, I'm more cop than you two!
我比你们两个都像警察!
Chandler: How do you figure that?
什么意思?
Ross: Hello! I'm in the front seat, ok? I'm Gary's partner!
醒醒吧,我坐在前座,我是盖瑞的搭档。
Chandler: You know, when you say partner it doesn't sound cop. It sounds gay.
你说搭档的时候不像警察,倒像是同志。
Ross: Umm, jealous!
嫉妒!
Gary: Hey, do you mind? We're undercover here.
嘿,我们这是秘密出勤。
Ross: Oh yeah, no problem.
好,没问题。
Gary: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: Sorry! Sorry! Oh, there!
抱歉……好了。
Ross: Hey Gary, who am I? Phone home!
盖瑞,我是谁?打电话回家!
Chandler: Look at Officer Ross riding back here with the visitors.
看看这位罗斯警官跟访客一起坐到后座了。
Joey: Yeah, what's up with that Serpico? "What's up with that, Serpico?"
是啊,这是怎么一回事呢塞尔皮科?(《冲突》中的警察)是啊,这是怎么一回事呢塞尔皮科?
Emily: Are you thinking about me? No, of course you're not, but if you are, call me tonight. Ok, bye.
你有在想我吗?一定没有。如果有的话,今晚打给我。好吧,再见。
Monica: Nooo!
不!
Rachel: I know!
我知道!
Monica: Well thank God you were here! I mean, we have to erase that!
幸好先被你听到了,我们一定要把这留言洗掉!
Rachel: Wh-what? ! We can't do that!
什么?我们不能那样!
Monica: We have to! I mean what if Ross hears that, and he calls her back and then they get back together?
非这样不可!万一罗斯听到了,回电给她,他们又复合了怎么办?
Monica: Is that what you want? Ross back with that controlling, neurotic, crazy Emily? The Emily that wouldn't let him see you?
你希望那样吗?看到罗斯跟那个控制欲超强,神经兮兮的疯子艾蜜莉复合?那个不让罗斯见你的艾蜜莉?
Rachel: Noo! Oh no! No! God no! He-he should not get back together with her.
不行,万万不可……罗斯绝对不能和她复合。
Rachel: I mean I know that, you know that, even Ross knows that! But that still doesn't give us the right toerase his message!
你知我知,就连罗斯都知道。但我们还是没有权力,擅自洗掉给罗斯的留言!
Monica: I'm his sister, ok? And I love him! I don't wanna see him get hurt! Come on! Doesn't that give me the right to control him- help, him?
我可是他的妹妹!我爱他,不想看他受到伤害。拜托,难道我没有权利控制……帮助他吗?
Rachel: I don't think he's the one who needs help.
我觉得需要帮忙的不是他。
Monica: Look, she's obviously unstable, ok? I mean she's thinking about running out on her wedding day.
艾蜜莉非常不稳定,她竟然想在结婚当天逃跑。
Monica: Ok, fine! But let me- look at the position she's putting him in! And what's he gonna do? Like- Ross is gonna run over there on the wedding day and break up the marriage? !
好啦,但你看看,她让罗斯陷入了什么处境。你要罗斯怎么办?难不成在艾蜜莉结婚当天,跑去破坏婚礼?
Monica: I mean, who would do that? ! Ok, fine, all right, but that's you know, that was different! Although it did involve a lot of the same people.
谁做得出那种事?好啦,不过这是两码子事。虽然有很多人都被卷进来了。
Rachel: Ugh!
啊!
Monica: You know what, this is obviously some twisted joke she's trying to play on him.
艾蜜莉显然想用变态的笑话,来恶整罗斯。
Rachel: Ok, you are crazy! I'm sorry, but she sounded genuinely upset! I mean, listen!
够了,你疯了!她听起来真的很沮丧!你听听就知道!
Answering Machine: Your messages have been erased.
您的留言已经清除。
Rachel: Noooooooo!
不……
Monica: Well, that worked out well. Margarita?
这样就省事多了,要喝玛格莉特吗?
Chandler: Ok, you know, we-we're safe right? I mean nothing bad can go down!
我们很安全,对吧?不可能会有厄运降临!
Gary: No. But that reminds me, sign this.
对,不过我倒想起来了,签一下这个。
Ross: What is it?
这是什么?
Gary: It's nothing, it just says that you can't sue the city if you scrape your knee or you know, get your head blown off.
没什么,只是断腿或脑袋开花,也不能告到市政府头上。
Chandler: Oh, hurry up. I want to sign that.
快点喔,我要签。
Gary: Ok, here he comes. What is he doing? What the hell is he doing? !
好,他来了。他在干嘛?搞什么鬼?
Ross: What? What? What? What is it?
什么?……怎么了?
Joey: Is-is everything ok?
没事吧?
Chandler: What's going on?
发生什么事?
Gary: Ok, he sees us. Don't move. And don't look at him.
他看到我们了,别动,不要看他。
Gary: Hey, it's ok. It was just a car backfire. Hey, look at that! You tried to save your buddy. See that? You see what he did?
没事的,只是车子逆火。看看,你想用身体掩护朋友。看到他冒命拯救朋友没?
Joey: You ok man?
你没事吧?
Ross: Uh-huh. Thanks Joey!
乔伊,谢了!
Chandler: Uh, hello! !
喂?
Joey: Hi. You all right?
嗨。没事吧?
Monica: All right, I guess we should go.
我们应该走了。
Rachel: No, wait, wait.
等等……
Monica: Oh yeah right!
对,钱拿走!
Rachel: No, Monica! Monica! We have to fix this!
不是啦,莫妮卡……!莫妮卡,我们得补救这个。
Monica: There's nothing we can do. You erased the message!
我们无能为力啊,你已经把留言洗掉了!
Rachel: Yeah, but maybe I could call his machine and re-create, the message. All right, ok...umm...
或许我可以再打电话进来,重新假造一段同样的留言。我来试试……
Rachel: Hello, Ross, this is Rachel-Emily. God, what is it with those two names? Umm, I just so wanted to say that I'm going to be getting married...to...another...British person.
罗斯,我是瑞秋……艾蜜莉。天啊,这两个名字到底是怎么回事?我打来只是要说我就快要……跟另外一个英国人结婚了。
Rachel: And I'm-m-m I'm having doubts and...scones...Oh God! I can't remember what she said.
我心里很疑惑……天啊!我忘记她说了什么。
Monica: Yeah, that's the problem with this plan.
是啊,问题就在这里。
Monica:All right Rachel, come on. You know what, eh the message is erased. There's nothing we can do all right. He's never gonna find out about it.
瑞秋,留言已经洗掉了,我们无能为力。罗斯永远不会发现的。
Rachel:Well- I-I could tell him about it.
我可以告诉他啊。
Monica: Look, if you're gonna be totally rational about this, I can't argue with you! All right? Fine, if you wanna tell him, tell him. I just, I don't wanna be a part of it.
如果你想要这么明理的话,我也争不过你。好啦,你要说就说,我不想介入。
Rachel: Oh, maybe that's Emily calling back to leave the exact same message.
或许又是艾蜜莉打来的,她想说一样的话。
Ross: Hey Ross! It's you! I just want you to remember this feeling.
罗斯,是你啊!我只是要你记得这种感觉。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
cherry ['tʃeri]

想一想再看

n. 樱桃(树), 樱桃色

 
erase [i'reiz]

想一想再看

v. 抹去,擦掉
[计算机] 擦除

联想记忆
talkative ['tɔ:kətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 喜欢说话的,健谈的,多嘴的

联想记忆
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
berry ['beri]

想一想再看

n. 浆果

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
unstable ['ʌn'steibl]

想一想再看

adj. 不稳定的,易变的

 
rational ['ræʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,理性的,能推理的
n. 有理

 
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人
(复)dr

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。