手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第17集:菲比的生日(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Monica: May we help you?

需要帮忙吗?
Monica: Rachel, what are you doing? It's freezing out here. Would you come back inside?
瑞秋,你在干什么?外面好冷,进来好吗?
Rachel: No no no no no. You wanted me to take them down, so... I'm taking them down. Okay? Whoa!
不不不 你要我把灯取下。我正在做,行吗?啊
Monica: Oh my god Rachel! Rachel! Rachel: I'm okay! I'm okay! Mr. Heckles, Mr. Heckles could you help me please?
天啊,Rachel!Rachel!我没事!我没事!哈克先生 哈克先生 能帮一下忙吗?
Mr. Heckles: See, this is just the kind of thing I was talking about.
我指的就是这种事儿
Monica: Hi. Uh, my friend here was taking down our Christmas lights, and and she fell off the balcony and may have broken her foot or or ankle or something.
你好,我朋友取下圣诞灯时,从阳台跌落,她的脚或者脚踝可能受伤了。
Nurse: My god. You still have your Christmas lights up? Fill this out and bring it back to me.
我的天,你们的圣诞灯还亮着?资料填后拿给我。
Rachel: Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow
哦哦哦,哦哦哦,哦哦哦
Monica: Okay, ooh, alright. Name, address... Are you currently on any medication?
好了,哦,姓名 地址… 你现在进行任何药物治疗?
Rachel: No. Oh, wait! Yes. Blistex.
没有。哦,等等!有。Blistex(一种药用润唇膏)
Monica: No, in case of emergency call?
填没有,紧急联络电话?
Rachel: You.
你。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Rachel: Yeah.
对。
Monica: Oh, that is so sweet. Oh gosh, love you. Insurance?
真窝心。哦,天哪!我爱你。保险?
Rachel: Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some of that.
哦!好的!勾上它!我确实需要一些!
Monica: You don't have insurance?
你没有保险?
Rachel: Why, how much is this gonna cost?
为什么?看着病要花很多钱么?
Monica: I have no idea, but Xrays alone could be a couple hundred dollars.
我不知道啊。可能几百块钱吧。
Rachel: Well what are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
Monica: Well there's not much we can do.
没有太多办法可想。
Rachel: Um...unless, unless I use yours.
呃除非让我用你的。
Monica: Hah, no no no no no no no no no no.
不不不不不。
Rachel: Well, now, wait a second, who did I just put as my "In case of emergency" person?
等等,我把谁当作我的紧急连络人来着?
Monica: That's insurance fraud.
这是保险欺诈。
Rachel: Well, alright, then, forget it. Might as well just go home. Ow ow ow ow!
好吧?算了。我回家。哦哦哦!
Monica: Okay, okay. Come here. I hate this.
好吧,好吧,过来,我真讨厌这样做。
Rachel: Thank you. Thank you. I love you.
谢谢!谢谢!我爱你!
Monica: Hi, um, I'm gonna need a new set of these forms.
我需要新表格。
Nurse: Why?
为什么?
Monica: I am really an idiot. I was filling out my friend's form, and instead of putting her information, I put mine.
我真是个笨蛋。我替我朋友填资料时,我填的不是她的资料而是我的。
Nurse: You are an idiot.
你真是个笨蛋。
Monica: Yep, that's me, I am that stupid.
没错,这就是我,我真是个笨蛋。
Ross: I had a dream last night where I was playing football with my kid.
我昨晚梦见我和我儿子在玩足球。
Chandler and Joey: That's nice.
真温馨。
Ross: No, no, with him. I'm on this field, and they, they hike me the baby... And I, I know I've gotta do something because the Tampa Bay defence is coming right at me.
不不,是用他打。我在球场上,他们叫我以儿子做裆下开球。我知道我得做点什么,Tampa Bay的防守球员正在逐渐逼近。
Joey: Tampa Bay's got a terrible team.
坦帕湾队烂得可怕。
Ross: Right, but... it is just me and the baby, so I'm thinking they can take us. And so I uh, hahhah, I just heave it down field.
没错,但是但只有我和我儿子。所以我想他们很可能要找我们的麻烦,所以我,呃哈哈,我只好传球
Chandler: What are you crazy? That's a baby!
什么?你疯啦?他是你儿子 !
Joey: He should take the sack?
他该擒抱?
Ross: Anyway, suddenly I'm down field, and I realize that I'm the one who's supposed to catch him, right? Only I know there is no way I'm gonna get there in time, so I am running, and running, and that, that is when I woke up. See I, I am so not ready to be a father.
总之,突然我又到了前场,我发现该接球的人是我,对吧?但我绝对来不及,于是我跑啊跑,于是我就醒过来了。看,我还没准备好当爸爸。
Chandler: Hey, you're gonna be fine. You're one of the most caring, most responsible men in North America. You're gonna make a great dad.
你没问题的。你是全北美洲最细心、最有责任感的男人。你将来一定是个好爸爸的。
Joey: Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need better blocking. Oh, have either one of you guys ever been to the Rainbow Room? Is it real expensive?
没错,你和你儿子,只是需要更好的阻挡。你们去过彩虹厅吗?真有那么贵?
Chandler: Well, only if you order stuff.
当然,只有你点什么东西的时候。
Joey: I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday.
我要带 Ursula去那里,今天是她生日。
Ross: Wowowhoa. What about Phoebe's birthday?
菲比的生日该怎么办?
Joey: When's that?
什么时候?
Ross: Tonight.
今晚。
Joey: Oh, man. What're the odds of that happening?
怎么会有这么巧的事情发生呢?
Ross: You take your time.
慢慢想吧
Chandler: There it is! So what're you gonna do?
原来是这样啊!你打算怎么办?
Joey: What can I do? Look, I don't want to do anything to screw it up with Ursula.
我能怎么办?我不想让乌苏拉不开心。
Chandler: And your friend Phoebe?
你的朋友菲比呢?
Joey: Well, if she's my friend, hopefully she'll understand. I mean, wouldn't you guys?
如果她是我朋友,希望她能谅解。我的意思是,你们不会谅解吗?
Chandler: Man, if you tried something like that on my birthday, you'd be staring at the business end of a hissy fit. Saffron makes all the difference.
兄弟,如果你敢在我的生日那天做这事儿, 我就让你好看!加上少量蕃红花,就能使情况完全改观
Dr. Mitchell: Okay, errrr, Monica? Yes. Yes, she is.
好了,呃,摩妮卡?是的是的,她是!
Rachel: Hi, this is my friend Rachel.
她是我朋友Rachel。
Monica: Hi.
嗨!
Dr. Mitchell: Hi, err Rachel. I'm Dr. Mitchell.
嗨,呃,瑞秋。我是米契尔大夫 。
Dr. Rosen: And I'm his friend Dr. Rosen.
我是他朋友Rosen大夫。
Dr. Mitchell: I'm okay here.
我在这没问题。
Dr. Rosen: Actually, that's right, I don't mind if you take your break.
实际上,没关系的。我不介意你休息一下。
Dr. Mitchell: No, no, this is why I become a doctor. Ankles and stuff like that.
不了,这是我为什么做了医生,脚踝之类是我的专长。
Rachel: Aren't you a little cute to be a doctor?
你当医生是不是太帅了一点?
Dr. Rosen: Excuse me?
抱歉,什么?
Rachel: I meant er, God, young, young. I meant young, young to be a doctor. Oh good, Rach.
天哪,年轻,我是指年轻 你当医生稍嫌年轻了点,说得好,Rach。
Monica (as Rachel) : Thank you.
谢谢 。
Rachel (as Monica) : Right. So, he said it was just a sprain, and that was it.
好的。他说这只是扭伤,就这样。
Monica: Uh, you left out the stupid part.
你忘了说我们做的蠢事。
Rachel: It's not stupid. The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night, and I said "yes."
才不蠢呢。这位两位帅帅帅哥大夫约我们明晚出去, 我答应了。
Monica: I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital. It's like returning to the scene of the crime. You know, I say we blow off the dates.
你根本就是疯了,他们在医院工作。我们这样不是回到犯罪现场?还是取消约会吧。
Rachel: What? Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors, doctors who are cute!
什么?他们可是大帅哥。而且还是医生。帅哥医生。很帅的医生。
Chandler: Alright, what have we learned so far? Oh, God. Okay.
目前为止我们知道了什么?天啊!好的。
The Whole Party: SURPRISE! !!
惊喜!
Ross: What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap outta me.
你们在干什么?把我吓死了!
Rachel: Was that the cake?
那是蛋糕吗?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush.
对。柠檬口味。
Monica: Come on, she'll be here any minute.
快点,她随时会到。
Rachel: I hope it's okay.
希望它没事。
Monica: Oh...
Oh...
Chandler: "Happy Birthday Peehe."
生日快乐,皮菲。
Monica: Well maybe we can make a, a, a 'B' out of one of those roses.
或许我们可以用玫瑰当"比"。
Ross: Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools.
对?用我们的特殊蛋糕工具
Phoebe: Hey, what's going on?
什么事?
Ross: Oh, we just...
我们只是
Phoebe's Friends: Surprise!
惊喜!
Phoebe: Oh, oh, oh! This is so great! Oh my god! This was not at all scary. Oh look! "Happy Birthday Peehee." What a strange new nickname. I like it! Oh, my God! Hi everybody. Hi Betty! Betty, Hi! You found Betty! Oh my god! This is great. Everybody I love is in the same room. Where's Joey?
喔,喔,喔!你们真是太好了,一点都不吓人。看哪!"生日快乐,菲" 好奇怪的昵称啊。我好喜欢,哦上帝!嗨,各位。贝蒂!贝蒂!嗨!你找到贝蒂?天呐!这太好了!我爱的大家都同在一起,乔伊在哪儿?
Chandler: Did you see Betty? I tell you one thing, I wouldn't mind having a piece of this sundried tomato business. Five years ago, if somebody had said, "A tomato that's like a prune", I'd say "get out of my office!"
你看见贝蒂没?我告诉你一件事,我觉得有一份晒干蕃茄的事业挺不错的。五年前如果有人说我的蕃茄像李子,我就叫他滚出我的办公室。
Ross: Dad, before I was born, did you freak out at all?
爸,我出生前你有紧张吗?
Mr. Geller: I'm not freaking out, I'm just saying, if somebody had come to me with the idea...
我没紧张,我只是说如果有人来给我说这个主意
Ross: Dad, dad, dad, I'm talking about the whole uh, baby thing. Did you uh, ever get this sort of... panicky, "Oh my god I'm gonna be a father" kind of a thing?
爸,爸,爸,我是在谈小孩的事。你是否,呃,曾经有过这种 "天呐,我要当爸爸了"的恐慌?
Mr. Geller: No. We just had kids back then. We didn't think about it. What else could the sun dry, I wonder?
没有,那时候我们只管生孩子。我们根本就不想这些。我在想,除了晒干还能怎么办?
Ross: Dad, come on. Kids.
老爸,拜托,说孩子的事。
Mr. Geller: Right, look, your mother really did the work. I was busy with the business. I wasn't around that much. Is that what this is about?
对,听着,都是你妈在处理,我忙着事业。经常不在家,你找我来是为了这个?
Ross: No, no, Dad, I was just wondering. Mr. Geller: 'Cause there's time to make up for that. We can do stuff together.
不,不,爸,我只是想知道。因为我们有时间弥补,我们可以一起做些事。
You always wanted to go to that Colonial Williamsburg. How about we do that?
你一直想去威廉斯堡,我们做这个怎么样?
Ross: Thanks, Dad, really, I just... you know, I just... I just needed to know, um... when did you start to feel like a father?
谢了,爸,真的,我只是,你知道的,我只是我只是想知道,呃你何时感觉自己像个父亲?
Mr. Geller: Oh, well, I, I guess it must've been the day after you were born. We were in the hospital room, your mother was asleep, and they brought you in and gave you to me. You were this ugly little red thing, and all of a sudden you grabbed my finger with your whole fist. And you squeezed it, so tight. And that's when I knew. So you don't wanna go to Williamsburg?
哦,我想应该是你出生那一天。我们在病房,你妈在睡觉,他们把你交给我。你当时是个又丑又小的红玩意儿,你突然用拳头紧抓住我的手指。紧紧捏住我的手指,那时候我才感觉到。你不想去威廉斯堡?
Ross: No, we can go to Williamsburg. Mr. Geller: Eat your fish.
不,我们可以去啊。吃你的鱼吧。
Monica: Rachel, the cute doctors are here.
瑞秋,帅哥医生来了!
Rachel: Okay, coming!
好的,来了。
Monica: Hi, come on in.
嗨,请进。
Dr. Mitchell: Hey.
你好。
Monica: Hi, Geoffrey.
嗨,麦可,杰佛瑞。
Dr. Rosen: Ah here, we brought wine.
给你,我们带了酒。
Dr. Mitchell: Look at this, it's from the cellars of Ernest and Tova Borgnine, so... How could we resist?
这是来自恩尼斯及托夫波尼酒窖。我们怎么能够拒绝呢?
Rachel: Oh, that's great. Look at that.
太好了!看看这个。
Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, how's the ankle?
摩妮卡,脚踝如何?
Monica: It's uh...
它啊
Monica (as Rachel) : Well, why don't you tell them? After all it, is your ankle.
你何不告诉他们,毕竟这可是你的脚踝。
Rachel (as Monica) : You know what, it's feeling a lot better, thank you, um... Well, listen, why don't you two sit down and, and we'll get you some glasses... Okay. Okay. Stat!
感觉好多了,谢谢,呃你们请坐我去拿杯子。 好的。好的,快坐好。
Rachel: Okay, listen, I'm thinking, why don't we just tell them who we really are? I mean, it'll be fine, I really think it'll be fine.
好吧,听着,我想我们何不告诉他们我们的真实身份,我的意思是,没事的,我真的觉得不会有事的。
Monica: It will not be fine. We'll get in trouble.
不会没事的,我们会惹上大麻烦。
Rachel: Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such a wuss?
哦,摩妮卡,你能不能别这么胆小。
Monica: A wuss? Excuse me for living in the real world, okay?
胆小?抱歉,我生在真实的世界之中,好吧?
Dr. Rosen: So... they assstill seem normal.
所以呢?她们似乎很正常。
Dr. Mitchell: That's because they are.
那是因为她们本来就是。
Dr. Rosen: Okay, but you have to admit that every time we go out women we meet at the hospital... It turns into... Dr. Mitchell: Will you relax? Look around. No pagan altars. no piles of bones in the corners, they're fine. Go like this.
每次我们和医院里认识的女病患约会都会变成 别紧张好不?看看四周,没有异教徒的神坛。角落没有成堆的骨头, 她们没事的,这个
Monica: I said we are not going to do it, okay? Sometimes you can be such a, a big baby. I am not a baby. Be serious. Every time You act like a princess. You know what?
我说我们不能这么做,有时你真的很幼稚。我才不幼稚呢。 严格来说,每次都是。你娇生惯养… 你知道吗?
Rachel: Every day, you are becoming more and more like your mother. Hello! Here we go!
你愈来愈像你妈了。嘿!我们走!
Dr. Rosen: This is a great place. How long have you lived here?
这房子好漂亮,住在这儿多久了?
Rachel: Thanks! I've been here about six years, and Rachel moved in a few months ago.
谢谢,我住在这儿六年了,瑞秋几个月前才搬来。
Monica: Yeah... see, I was supposed to get married, but, um, I left the guy at the altar.
对,我本来应该结婚的,但我在圣堂前离开了新郎。
Dr. Mitchell: Really?
真的?
Monica: Yeah...Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but haha, hey, that's me. Why don't you try the hummus?
对,对,我知道我很自私,但是哈哈,我就是这种人。为什么不试试这个鹰嘴豆沙?
Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, what do you do?
摩妮卡,你从事什么工作?
Rachel: (as Monica) Aahh, I'm a...chef at a restaurant uptown.
我是上城区一家餐厅的总厨师。
Dr. Rosen: Good for you.
真有你的。
Rachel: (as Monica) Yeah it is, mostly because I get to boss people around, which I just love to do.
没错,主要因为我习惯对他人颐指气使,我就是喜欢这样。
Dr. Rosen: This hummus is great. Dr. Mitchell: God bless the chickpea.
这个鹰嘴豆沙不错。上帝保佑鹰嘴豆。
Monica: (as Rachel) Oh, god, I am so spoiled. That's it.
哦,天啊,我真是被宠坏了。就这样了。
Rachel: (as Monica) I shoplift.
我偷东西。
Monica: (as Rachel) That was years ago, you had no idea that lipsticks was in your pocket.
那是一年前的事了,你绝对想不到唇膏在你的口袋中。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
pagan ['peigən]

想一想再看

n. 异教徒,无宗教信仰者 adj. 异教的,异教徒的,

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
err [ə:]

想一想再看

v. 犯错,做错 v. 偏离,入歧途

联想记忆
rainbow ['reinbəu]

想一想再看

n. 彩虹
adj.五彩缤纷的

 
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
resist [ri'zist]

想一想再看

v. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住
n. 防蚀涂层

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。