手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第九季 > 正文

老友记 第9季:第3集 罗斯的儿科医生(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rachel: Hi, my name is Rachel Green, I have an appointment for Emma.

嗨,我是瑞秋格林,我有帮艾玛预约看诊。
Receptionist: Oh, Dr. Gettleman is finishing up with a patient, he should be out shortly.
葛曼医生快看完病人了,他等一下就会出来。
Rachel: Ok, thank you.
好的,谢了。
Dr. Gettleman: I think you just have a cold, it's definitely not Strep.
我想你只是感冒了,没有什么严重性。
Ross: Thanks, doctor.
谢了,医生。
Dr. Gettleman: Would you like a lollypop?
要不要来根棒棒糖呢?
Ross: You even have to ask?
还用问吗?
Ross:He is alive!
他还活着!
Phoebe: You know, it's so surprising that you and Joey have known each other for so long and I've never heard about you.
好奇怪,你跟乔伊认识这么久了……而我却从没有听说过你。
Joey: Awh, that's uh, that's because we had a bit of a falling-out. Mike hit my mom with a car.
因为我们有吵过架。麦克开车撞到我妈。
Mike: No, I didn't.
才没,我没有。
Joey: That's ok, Mike, I have forgiven you. And now we're friends again, everything's great!
没关系,我已经原谅你了。现在我们又是朋友了,一切都很美好!
Mary Ellen: Wait, is your mom ok?
等一下,你妈还好吧?
Joey: Please, we're trying to have a conversation.
拜托,我们在讲话耶。
Mary Ellen: Wow, you're a lot nicer on 'Days of Our Lives'.
你在《我们的日子》中亲切多了。
Mike: 'Days of Our Lives'! That's why you look so familiar!
《我们的日子》!怪不得你看起来有点眼熟!
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Mike: What?
什么?
Joey: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Do you not know each other?
你们彼此不认识吗?
Joey: Of course we do! Mike is playing a game that we used to play in high school.
我们当然认识!他是在玩我们高中常玩的游戏。
Joey:Yeah, where we pretend we don't know each other. We played all kinds of games. Hey, you remember the one where I punch you in the face for not being cool?
我们假装不认识。我们玩很多种游戏的。你还记得有一次你因为太蠢而被我揍吗?
Phoebe: Mike, let me ask you something. How many sisters does Joey have?
让我问你一个问题。乔伊有几个姐妹呢?
Mike: Six!
六个!
Phoebe: No he doesn't, he has seven.
不,他有七个。
Joey: What're you doing? I said seven! Argh!
你在搞什么鬼?我这是七个!
Phoebe: Joey, why did you set me up with a stranger?
乔伊,为什么你要介绍陌生人给我呢?
Joey: Because I, I forgot about our date, I'm so sorry.
因为我忘记了,我很抱歉。
Mike: Yeah, I'm sorry too. And just to be clear, I didn't hit his mother with a car.
我也很抱歉,还有要澄清一下,我没有开车撞他妈。
Mike:Although I'd like to be hit by one now.
不过我现在真的很想被车撞一下。
Joey: Yeah, no problem.
是喔,没问题。
Phoebe: You are unbelievable! I spent so much time finding the perfect girl for you, you know.
你真是太不应该了!我花这么多时间帮你找完美的对象。
Phoebe:Mary Ellen is really smart and cute and loose.
玛莉·艾伦真的很聪明很可爱又很随便。
Mary Ellen: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Oh who are you kidding?
你别装了吧?
Phoebe:You just find some guy off the street for me? God! This is humiliating!
你在街上随便捉个男的塞给我?天啊,这真是太羞辱人了!
Joey: Look Phoebe I'm so sorry! You know, hey, look, if you don't like this guy I can find you a better one. Mike! Mike!
我很抱歉,如果你不喜欢这一个 我可以帮你找更好的。麦克?麦克?
Phoebe: Oh! I'm out of here.
我要走了。
Mike: It was nice meeting you!
很高兴认识你!
Joey: You're leaving too?
你也要走?
Mary Ellen: I'll stay if you can tell me my name.
你说的出我的名字,我就留下。
Joey: Have a good night!
再见!
Mary Ellen: Hmm.
嗯。
Chandler: Honey, we're leaving tomorrow and you still got a lot of packing to do.
我们明天就要走了,而你还有好多东西要打包。
Monica: You're right. Maybe I shouldn't go.
你说得对。或许我不应该去。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: Hmm, so Nancy told me about this-this job at this great restaurant, Javo. It's just a little outside of Tulsa.
南西告诉我有一个很棒的餐厅在征人,杰屋。离土尔沙不会太远。
Chandler: Well how far outside?
那是多远呢?
Monica: Manhattan.
跟曼哈顿差不多远吧?
Chandler: And, you're thinking of taking it? So, before you said being with me was more important than any job, but I guess now it's old job, me, new job.
你要接受这份工作吗?你之前说跟我在一起比任何工作都重要,但我猜,现在是旧工作,我,新工作。
Monica: I'm gonna miss this hand! Ok, I know it's a lot to ask, but oh my God Chandler, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
我会想念这只手的!我知道这很过份……但是,天啊,这是千载难逢的好机会。
Chandler: What happened to 'you can't live without me four days a week'?
那你说无法忍受每星期四天要分开,是怎么回事呢?
Monica: Well, if you really think about it, I mean four days is just not that long.
如果你仔细想想,四天并不是很长的时间。
Monica:I mean, I see you Monday before you go to work, and I see you Thursday when you get back, and I always work late on Tuesdays, so really if you think about it, it's really just one day.
星期一你去上班前我会见到你,然后星期四晚上我也会见到你,而我总是在星期二忙到很晚,所以如果你仔细想想,事实上只有分开一天而已。
Monica:And, well, if we can't make it one day, we got real problems my friend.
而如果我们连一天都撑不住,我们真的是有大问题了。
Chandler: I-I think you should take the job.
我认为你应该接受这份工作。
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Chandler: Yeah. I know it must be important to you when you start chattering like a monkey.
当你开始像猴子一样鬼吼时,我就知道这对你一定很重要。
Monica: That's the nicest thing anybody's ever said to me!
这是我听过最美好的形容了!
Chandler: Well, it's your dream job, I can't make you pass it up. Besides, I'm-I'm proud of you.
这是你的梦想工作,我不能要求你放弃的。况且我还以你为荣。
Monica: You are?
真的吗?
Chandler: Yeah. And when I get to Tulsa and people say, "Where's the missis", l'll tell them "she's a chef at Javu."
是啊。当我去到土尔沙,有人问我 “你老婆呢?”我会告诉他们,她在杰屋当主厨。
Chandler:And then, when they stare at me blankly, l'll make some offensive Tulsa joke, and thus begin my isolation.
然后,当他们搞不清状况盯着我看时,我就会说一些污辱土尔沙的笑话,然后开始被他们排挤。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: How was the pediatrician?
新医生怎样呢?
Rachel: Oh, I really liked him. Yeah, yeah, it was really, really, really good.
我真的很喜欢他。是啊,是啊,真的,真的,真的很不错。
Ross: You promised you wouldn't say anything.
你答应我不会说出去的。
Rachel: I know. Ross still sees his pediatrician! I don't care!
我知道。罗斯还在看他小时候的医生!我不在乎!
Monica: Are you serious? You still see Dr. Gettleman?
真的吗?你还在看葛曼医师?
Ross: He's a brilliant diagnostician!
他是医术高明的诊断师!
Chandler: Diagnostician or boo-boo fixer?
诊断师还是医生叔叔呢?
Rachel: Ross, seriously! You gotta go to an appropriate doctor and not an orthodontist, not a gynecologist, and not a veterinarian.
真的!你应该去看适合你的医生才对,不是牙科医生,不是妇科医生,也更不是兽医。
Ross: Why? Why? I-I know it's a little weird, but hey, he is a great doctor, ok?
为什么?我知道这是有点怪,但是他是个很棒的医生,好吗?
Ross:He knows my medical history, and every time I go in there, he makes a big deal. You know, 'Ah, look, it's-it's my favorite patient!'
他知道我的病史,而且每次我去看病,他都非常的慎重其事。你知道的,“瞧,这是我最喜欢的病人!”
Chandler: Does he say that before he sticks his thermometer in your tushie?
是不是在把体温计插到你嘴里之前说的呢?
Ross: Hey, I seem to remember someone bringing his security blanket to college!
我还记得有人把他的安全毛毯带到大学宿舍!
Chandler: That was not a security blanket! That was a wall-hanging!
那不是安全毛毯!那是壁毯!
Ross: It didn't spend much time on the wall!
它倒是没有被挂在墙上太久!
Mike: Oh, excuse me, hi. I was hoping I would run into you. Can we talk?
对不起,嗨,我原本就希望可以再遇到你。我们可以谈谈吗?
Phoebe: Sure. Yeah, there's someone I want you to meet. This is my best friend from high school.
当然。我想要介绍你认识一个人。这位是我高中最要好的朋友。
Woman: I'm sorry, I don't think I know you.
很抱歉,我并不认识你。
Phoebe: Oh. How hard was that?
真是太容易了!
Mike: Look, I'm, I'm-I'm sorry, I'm really, I'm so embarrassed.
我真的很抱歉,我实在太不好意思了。
Mike:Please, really, I'm-I'm a pretty nice guy. Just ask my parole officer...Ap-apparently I'm not a funny guy.
拜托,真的,我是个还不错的人。你可以问我的保释官……很明显地,我并不是很风趣。
Phoebe: Why did you go along with that?
那你为什么要这样做呢?
Mike: Because I was told I'd get a free dinner, which I didn't. And that I'd meet a pretty girl. Which I did.
因为他说,我可以吃一顿免费的晚餐,不过并没有。还有他说,我可以认识漂亮的女生,这倒是有。
Phoebe: That's true. Well, is-is anything you told me about yourself true?
那倒是真的。那你告诉我的事有哪些是真的呢?
Mike: My name in Mike, and I do play piano.
我的名字真的是麦克,还有我真的会弹钢琴。
Phoebe: Oh, uhuh, uhuh, prove it.
证明给我看。
Mike: There isn't a piano here.
这里并没有钢琴。
Phoebe: That wouldn't stand in the way of a true pianist.
那对真正的钢琴家来说不会是问题吧。
Mike: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: You are really good! Um, um, I-I play a little guitar myself.
你真的很棒!我会弹一点吉他。
Mike: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Uhuh.
嗯。
Mike: That's great.
太棒了。
Phoebe: Yeah.
耶。
Mike: What kind of music do you play?
你弹奏什么音乐呢?
Phoebe: Well, um, like acoustic folksy stuff. You know? But I'm right now working on a couple 'Iron Maiden' covers.
像是重原音、有民俗风味的。但是我现在在制作“金属少女”的CD封面。
Mike: Do you think that maybe, sometime, I could...
你想,或许,有空的话,我可……
Phoebe: It's ok. Go ahead, ask me out.
没关系的,来吧,约我吧。
Mike: Ok. Do you think maybe sometime I could take you out?
好吧,你想,或许有空的话我可以约你出去吗?
Phoebe: Oh, you just caught me off guard! Yeah, that would be nice. Yeah.
你真是让我一点心理准备都没有!好啊,我很乐意。
Joey: Look at this. My two best friends!
瞧瞧!我两个最要好的朋友!
Ross: Excuse me, uh, I don't mean to be a jerk, but the baby with the rash came in after me.
不好意思,我不想太着急,但是那个长疹子的婴儿是在我后面进来的。
Receptionist: The doctor will be right with you sir.
医生等一下就可以看你了,先生。
Ross: I hear you, but do-do you have any harder puzzles?
我知道,但是你有没有比较高难度的谜题呢?
Girl: Mommy, I can't find Waldo.
妈咪,我找不到华多。
Ross: What page you're on? What, the circus? He's behind the elephant.
你在第几页呢?游乐场吗?他在大象后面。
Woman: Wow, so your child is a big fan of the Waldo books too?
哇,你的孩子一定也很迷华多?
Ross: Yeah, that's-that's how I know. I'm Ross by the way.
是啊,所以我也很熟。对了,我叫罗斯。
Sally: Hi, I'm Sally.
嗨,我叫莎莉。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Sally: So, no ring. Can I assume you are also a single parent?
没有戒指,所以我推想你也是单亲?
Ross: I am a single parent.
我是单亲没错。
Sally: It's hard isn't it? There's-there's almost no time for a social life. I mean, where're you gonna meet someone?
很难,对吧?根本没有可以社交的时间,要去哪里认识朋友呢?
Ross: Well...
那个……
Girl: Mommy, I can't...
妈咪,我找不……
Ross: Seashore? Rowboat. Well, um, let's say, I don't know, you-you met someone in the pediatrician's office.
海边吗?在小船上。我想,我不知道,可以在小儿科医生那里认识人吧。
Nurse: Rossy, we're ready for you.
小罗斯?轮到你了。
Ross: Hmm, yeah. Come on Ross Jr. It's time to go in.
是啊。走吧,小罗斯,轮到我们了。
Boy: Mommy.
妈咪。
Girl: Mommy, what's wrong with that man?
妈咪,那个人是怎么了?
Ross: Hey, I helped you find Waldo!
嘿,是我帮你找到华多的耶!
Ross: Oh, good, you haven't left yet.
太好了,你还没走。
Monica: Where have you been?
你去哪了?
Ross: I got held up at Dr. Gettleman's office.
有事情在葛曼医师那耽搁了一下。
Ross:Uh, there-there was some guy that uh freaked everybody out.
有一个人吓坏了所有的人。
Ross:I-I-I don't think I'm going back there.
我想我再也不要回去那里了。
Chandler: Well, you got here just in time. I really have to go buddy.
你正好赶上。我得要走了,兄弟。
Ross: Oh man.
喔,真是的。
Monica: Honey, promise to call me when you land.
亲爱的,答应我一下飞机就打电话。
Chandler: Of course I will call you. I love you.
当然,我爱你。
Monica: I love you too.
我也爱你。
Rachel: Ok, wow, wow, wow. Watch the tongue people, we got a baby over here.
不要舌吻,你们,儿童不宜。
Phoebe: Bye, Chandler.
再见,钱德。
Chandler: Awww. Bye!
再见!
Rachel: Bye honey.
再见,亲爱的。
Chandler: What's the matter Joe?
怎么了,乔伊?
Joey: I'm mad at you for leaving!
我很生气你要走!你知道吗?
Joey:You're nothing but a big leaver.
你什么都不会,就最会抛弃人家。
Joey:Big leaver with a stupid, suitcase.
带着笨行李的负心汉。
Chandler: Any chance you are trying to pick a fight to make all this easier?
你是不是故意说一些气话让自己好过点呢?
Joey: Aw dude, you see right through me! !
老兄,你真是太了解我了!
Chandler: Ok, well, bye Mon, bye Ross, Rachel, bye Emma!
好了,那么……再见了,莫妮卡,再见,罗斯,瑞秋,再见,艾玛!
Phoebe: Ok, bye-bye! Good trip! Ok.
好了,拜拜!旅途愉快!好了。
Monica: Chandler, wait. It goes: old job, new job, and you. This is just something I have to do.
钱德,等一下。应该是旧工作……新工作……然后是你。那只不过是我要做的工作。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Monica: I love you so much.
我好爱你。
Chandler: I know that too.
我也知道。
Chandler: Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. Yes it will be the same. Because I know, that's how. I promise.
别担心,我很快就会回来了。是的,一切都不会变。因为我就是知道。我保证。
Joey: You double promise? Call me when you land.
你可以双重保证吗?一下飞机就打电话给我。
Monica: Can I talk now?
轮到我讲了吗?
Joey: Ok, bye.
好的,再见。
Monica: Joey?
乔伊!
Joey: He had to board.
他上飞机了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
suitcase ['su:tkeis]

想一想再看

n. 手提箱

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
guitar [gi'tɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 吉他

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
stare [steə(r)]

想一想再看

v. 凝视,盯着看
n. 凝视

 
offensive [ə'fensiv]

想一想再看

adj. 令人不快的,侮辱的,攻击用的
n.

 
rash [ræʃ]

想一想再看

adj. 鲁莽的
n. 疹子,大量

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。