手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第九季 > 正文

老友记 第9季:第17集 整蛊专家(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: Hey! You ready to go?

你准备好要走了吗?
Ross: Oh yeah, let me just finish this.
让我先把这个完成。
Joey: Hey, Ross, check this out!
嘿,罗斯,瞧!
Joey: Yeah, I can't do that!
我就是做不好!
Chandler: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Ross: Hey, have you seen this?
你有看过这个吗?
Ross: It's a new alumni website for college! It's cool!
这是我们大学校友会的新网站!
Ross: You-you can post messages for people, let everyone know what you're up to.
你可以留言给大家,让大家知道你的近况。
Chandler: Oh, great, a faster way to tell people that I'm unemployed and childless.
喔,太好了,一个更快速的方式去告诉大家,我失业又没小孩。
Ross: It's-it's actually kinda interesting to find out what people are doing ... uh, remember Andrea Rich?
知道大家在做什么,真有趣。记得艾卓雅·里奇吗?
Ross: That tall girl that wouldn't sleep with you?
不肯跟你上床的那个高个子女生吗?
Ross: Uh-huh, uh-huh ... well, her Internet company went under and she lost an ear in a boating accident ...
她的网络公司倒闭,而且在一次划船意外中失去一只耳朵。
Chandler: Bet she'd sleep with you now.
我敢说她现在一定会跟你上床了。
Ross: Nah, I already e-mailed her.
不会的,我已经发电子邮件问过她了。
Chandler: Let me see what you wrote about yourself.
让我看看你是怎么写自己的。
Chandler: Oh. "Doctor of Paleontology, two kids ... "
哦,“古生物学博士,有两个小孩……”
Chandler: Wait a second, you split with Carol because you have different interests?
等等,你跟卡萝分开的原因,是因为兴趣不同吗?
Chandler: I think you split with Carol because you've one very similar interest.
我认为你跟她分开的原因,是因为就是有相同的兴趣。
Ross: You know what? I'm gonna finish this later, ok? Let me just grab my coat.
我等一下再写好了,让我拿一件外套。
Joey: Ok!
好的!
Ross: What, did you think you learned how to do it in the last two minutes? !
怎样?你认为你花了两分钟就能学会吗?
Chandler: Maybe we finish this for him!
或许我们可以帮他完成!
Chandler: "Also I cloned a dinosaur in my lab.
同时,我在实验室里克隆了一只恐龙。
Chandler: She is now my girlfriend.
她现在是我的女朋友了。
Chandler: I don't care what society says, it's the best sex I've ever had, and send!
我不在乎社会的眼光,这是我所有过的最完美的性爱。然后,寄出!
Joey: No, no, no ... what do ... you can't do that to him!
不,你不可以这样。
Ross: Alright, let's go!
好了,我们走!
Joey: Dude!
老兄!
Ross: Uh, I think you made it clear you can't be trusted with the ball inside the house!
我想你很清楚的证明了,让你在室内抱着球是不行的!
Joey: and send!
然后,寄出!
Rachel: Hey! How was basketball?
嘿,篮球好玩吗?
Joey: Oh, it was a lot of fun, yeah, right up until Chandler got a finger in the eye!
很好玩,一直玩到钱德的眼睛被手指戳到喔。
Rachel: Oh, no! Who did that?
天啊,是谁弄的?
Joey: Chandler.
钱德自己。
Joey: Uh, Rach.
瑞秋。
Rachel: Yeah?
怎样?
Joey: What's Huggsy doing in the crib with Emma?
哈吉为什么在艾玛的婴儿车里呢?
Rachel: Oh, she was just crawling around and she found him, so I just let her sleep with him.
她在到处爬的时候抓到他,所以我就让她跟他一起睡。
Rachel: That's all right? Isn't it?
没关系吧?
Joey: Oh, of course ... yeah ...
当然,没关系。
Joey: It's a stuffed animal, you know? It's for kids. Not for adults. I know that.
只是填充玩具,你知道的是给小孩玩的,不是给大人的。这点我知道。
Rachel: Joey ... are you-you sure? I mean, I know how much you love him!
乔伊,你确定吗?我知道你很爱他。
Joey: Rachel, let's be clear on this, okay?
瑞秋,让我们说清楚好吗?
Joey: I do not love Huggsy. I like him a normal amount.
我没有爱哈吉。我只是以正常的程度喜欢他。
Rachel: All right. Well, Emma loves him.
好吧,但是艾玛爱死他了。
Joey: Yeah, why-why wouldn't she? He's a wonderful person!
是啊,为何不呢?他是多么好的人啊!
Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Oh hey Phoebe ... How you doing?
嘿,菲比,你还好吗?
Monica: You feeling better?
你感觉好点了吗?
Phoebe: Breaking up sucks!
分手真是难受!
Phoebe: Oh, I really miss Mike!
喔,我真的好想麦克!
Chandler: Oh, I'm so sorry!
喔,真抱歉!
Phoebe: Oh God, I've tried everything to make myself feel better. I even tried writing a song about it. but,
我已经试过所有疗伤法了,我甚至还尝试要写首歌。
Phoebe: I can't think of anything that rhymes with Aarrgghh!
但是我想不出任何可以配这个调的……
Monica: God, I so know how you feel. Aw, breaking up with Richard was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
喔,我知道你的感觉跟理查分手是我一生中最困难的事了。
Monica: All right fine, I'll put another dollar in the Richard jar.
好嘛,我会再放一块钱到 “理查”罐子里。
Phoebe: Hey Monica, I'm gonna need your help getting through this.
嘿,莫妮卡,我需要你帮我度过这段时期。
Chandler: You're not gonna need my help?
你是说你不需要我帮忙吗?
Phoebe: Well no, when I get to the point where ... you know ... I'm ready to hear cruel mocking jokes about Mike ... I'm gonna come to you.
不,当我准备好要听……糗死的麦克笑话时,我会来找你的。
Chandler: Ok, 'cause I've already thought of 3 ... 4! I've just thought of a fourth
很好,因为我已经想出三个了,四个!我刚刚又想出第四个!
Phoebe: Ok. I mean I know I did the right thing.
好了,我知道我的决定是正确的。
Phoebe: You know, Mike never wants to get married and I shouldn't be in a relationship that has no future ... but ... pretty soon I'm gonna miss him so much. I'm gonna wanna see him again and you have to stop me from doing that.
麦克永远都不想要结婚,而我也不应该经营一段没有未来的感情。但是很快的,我会很想念他,我会想再见到他,你一定要阻止我。
Monica: Ok, you got it.
好的,没问题。
Phoebe: Unless ... Maybe it's too crazy about this ...
除非…… 我是不是想太多了呢?
Phoebe: Alright so ... you know, there is no future ... but that doesn't mean we still can't have fun.
好吧,就算没有未来又如何,那不表示我们不能玩一玩啊。
Phoebe: You know what? Forget what I said.
你知道吗?忘了我刚刚说的。
Monica: Really?
真的吗?
Phoebe: Alright, that's what you want.
好吧,如果你那样想的话。
Phoebe: That was a test and you just failed.
那是个测试,你没过关。
Monica: Damn it! Rookie mistake!
该死的!新手失误!
Ross: I have sex with dinosaurs? !
我跟恐龙做爱?
Chandler: I believe I read that somewhere!
我确定我好像在哪看过耶!
Ross: Not only it is not funny, it's' physically impossible! Ok?
不只不好笑,而且根本不可能好吗?
Ross: Depending on the species I'd have to have a six foot long ... It's not funny!
由于物种不同,我必须要有六尺长的…… 不好笑!
Chandler: I respectfully disagree.
我真心表示无法苟同。
Ross: I can't believe you put that on my alumni page!
不敢相信你会在我的校友网页上那样写!
Chandler: Who cares? Nobody reads those things.
谁在乎呢?有谁会去看啊。
Ross: Huh? You'd better hope not because I just read what you put on your page today.
你最好是希望没有,因为我刚刚就看到你网页上的一些讯息。
Chandler: I don't have a page.
我没有网页。
Ross: Oh oh oh! I respectfully disagree!
喔,我真心表示无法苟同!
Joey: Huggsy? Huggsy? Huggsy.
哈吉?哈吉?哈吉。
Joey: I want my penguin.
我要我的企鹅。
Joey: Look at you. All sweet and innocent, sleeping like an angel.
瞧瞧你,甜美又天真的样子,睡得跟天使一样。
Joey: With Emma's chubby little hands wrapped around you.
还有艾玛那只肥肥的小手抱住你。
Joey: It's okay, Emma. You stay asleep.
没关系,艾玛,你继续睡。
Rachel: Step away from the crib, I have a weapon!
不要靠近婴儿床!我有武器!
Joey: It's ok, it's ok Rach, it's me. Put down the scrunchy.
没关系!没关系,瑞秋 是我,把发卷放下来。
Rachel: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Joey: well, I heard Emma stirring. so I came in to make sure she could reach Huggsy.
喔,我听到艾玛的声音,所以我过来确定一下,让她可以抓到哈吉。
Rachel: Oh, oh thanks. Alright well, now that I'm up I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
谢谢,既然我已经醒了,我要去上厕所。
Joey: Ok, there you go sweetie ... This isn't over!
好的,拿去,亲爱的……我们还没完!
Monica: Alright, wait a second, why would Ross tell everyone in your class that you are as ... "gay as the day is long"?
等等,为什么罗斯要跟你班上每个人说……你是“同性恋到不能再同性恋了”呢?
Chandler: Because I told everyone he slept with dinosaurs.
因为我告诉大家说,他跟恐龙上床。
Monica: But it's clearly a joke. This could easily be true.
那很明显的是个笑话,但是这个很有可能是真的。
Chandler: Would you get that please? People've been calling to congratulate me all day. Hello?
拜托你去接好吗?我整天一直接到大家恭喜我的电话。嗨?
Chandler: No, he's not here. Yeah, this is his wife.
不,他不在家,我是他老婆。
Chandler: Yeah, well, it came as quite a shock to me too.
是啊,我也被吓了好大一跳。
Chandler: Well, I guess I should've known. Yeah, I mean, he just kept making me watch Moulin Rouge.
嗯,我早就该猜到了,他总是强迫我看《红磨坊》。
Chandler: Hang up, hang up. And that was a great movie! I'm so gonna get back at Ross ... oh yeah, this will show him, here we go.
挂掉!挂掉!那是部好电影!我一定会报复罗斯的 ... 喔,是的,这会让他好看,来吧。
Monica: What're you doing?
你在做什么呢?
Chandler: Oh, you'll see my friend.
喔,你等着看吧,我的朋友!
Ross: I'm dead?
我死了?
Chandler: And so young.
英年早逝。
Ross: Posting that I died? That really isn't funny.
公告我死了?这一点都不好笑。
Chandler: Well, how you died was funny.
你怎么死的比较好笑。
Ross: Oh please, hit by a blimp?
拜托,被飞船撞死?
Chandler: It kills over one Americans every year.
那每年都会杀死一个美国人的。
Ross: Unbelievable, my classmates are gonna think I'm dead, my professors, my ... my parents are gonna get phone calls, you're messing with people's feelings here.
受不了,我同学们会以为我死了。我的教授,我父母会接到许多电话的。你在玩弄大家的情感。
Chandler: You wanna talk about people's feelings? You should've heard how hurt professor Stern was yesterday when I told him I wouldn't be able to go with him to Key West!
你要谈大家的情感是吗?你应该要知道,当我告诉史登教授不能跟他一起去度假时,他有多受伤!
Ross: You've really crossed the line here, but that's ok, it's ok 'cause I'm on my way to buy some Photoshop software and a stack of gay porn.
你真的太过份了,但是没关系。因为我要去买Photoshop和一叠的同性恋色情照片。
Chandler: That's right! Your coming out is about to get real graphic!
没错,你的出柜将会是图文并茂了!
Phoebe: Oh, God, I wish Mike were here.
天啊,我真希望麦克在这里。
Monica: Ok, if Mike were here what would the two of you be doing?
好了,如果麦克在这里,你们要做什么呢?
Monica: What're you, animals? It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon!
你们是动物吗?现在才下午四点耶!
Phoebe: I gotta call him. Just-just to talk to him, there's no harm in that.
我得打电话给他,只是跟他说说话,应该不会怎样。
Monica: Phoebe, that's how it starts. I don't need to eat the cake, I'll just smell the icing ... why don't I just eat a little sliver, or, ok, just a-a slice or two.
事情都是那样开始的,我不需要吃蛋糕,我只要闻一闻……那么,一点点就好或是,好吧,一小片就好。
Phoebe: And-and next thing you know, you're 210 pounds and you get wedged in going down the jaws of life.
接下来一下子你就210磅了,而你连过门都会被卡住!
Monica: That's not true, is it?
那不是真的吧?
Phoebe: They had to cut me out ... with the Jaws of Life. Look, Phoebe, honey, I know this is hard.
他们得要破门才能……把我救出去菲比,亲爱的,我知道这很难。
Monica: But look, if you talk to him, then you're gonna wanna see him.
但是如果你跟他说话,然后你就会想见他了。
Monica: And if you see him, you're gonna wanna get back together with him.
而如果你见了他,你就会想跟他复合了。
Monica: I know that's not what you want. All right, so give me your phone. All right, so give me your phone.
我知道,那不是你想要的。好了,把电话给我。
Phoebe: Here.
拿去。
Monica: And now your cell.
还有你的手机。
Phoebe: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Here you go.
拿去。
Monica: This is your cellphone?
这是你的手机?
Phoebe: Yes.
是啊。
Monica: This is your current cellphone?
这是你目前在用的手机?
Phoebe: Yes, it reminds me of a simpler time.
是的,它让我想起简单的往日。
Monica: Phoebe, where's your purse?
菲比?你的皮包呢?
Monica: No, no!
不行,不!
Monica: Give it to me!
给我!
Phoebe: You can't have it.
不给你!
Monica: Give it to me!
给我!
Phoebe: No
不要!
Monica: I'll go in there.
我会伸进去拿的!
Phoebe: Oh yeah.
喔,是喔。
Monica: Phoebe come here.
菲比,过来!
Phoebe: No!
不!
Monica: Give it to me!
给我!
Phoebe: you are crazy.
你疯了!
Monica: Huh!
哈!
Phoebe: Damn you Monica Geller hyphen Bing!
去你的,莫妮卡·盖勒·宾!
Monica: Don't, even, think, sneaking out and use a pay phone. Because I am everywhere, baby!
别想要偷跑出去打公用电话。因为我无所不在,宝贝!
Joey: Hey, look who's here! It's Joey, and he brought home a friend.
嘿,瞧瞧是谁来了,是乔伊,而且他带新朋友来了。
Rachel: Joey, Emma's right here! You promised not to bring girls home in the middle of the day anymore.
艾玛在这里,你答应不会在白天带女生回来的。
Joey: No-no-no-no, it's not a girl, it's ... a brand new Hugsy!
不、不、不,不是女生,是……全新的哈吉!
Rachel: Ohh ... that's so great, now Emma has two Hugsies.
喔!这真是太棒了!现在艾玛有两个哈吉了。
Joey: No, no, no, no-no, Emma has one Hugsy, the new Hugsy, huh?
不、不,喔不,不,艾玛只有一个哈吉。新的哈吉?
Joey: The other Hugsy, I don't know, I guess I'll just take it back.
另外那个哈吉,我不知道,我想我就把他拿回去好了。
Rachel: Oh, you know what? When I was a little girl, I had a little pink pony named Cotton.
你知道吗?当我还是小女孩的时候,我有一只粉红色的小马,叫小棉花。
Rachel: Oh, I loved her so much, I took her everywhere, I would braid her tail…
喔,我好爱她,去哪我都带着她,我会梳她的尾巴……
Joey: Make the transfer!
快点移交吧!
Rachel: Now, should I be concerned that a button fell off the old Hugsy and I can't find it?
旧哈吉身上有个钮扣不见了,我找不到 有没有关系?
Joey: Oh, no, don't worry about that, I swallowed that years ago.
不,不用担心 很多年前被我吞下去了,嘿!
Rachel: Oh what? I don't think she likes the new Hugsy.
喔,怎么了?我想她不喜欢新哈吉。
Joey: But he's the same.
但它是一样的啊。
Rachel: Yeah, well I think she wants the old one back.
我想她要旧的哈吉。
Joey: Yeah, But he's the same.
是喔,但他们一模一样啊。
Rachel: Joey, come on!
乔伊,拿来!
Joey: But he's the same!
根本是一样的嘛!
Joey: You're not the same!
你不一样啦!
Monica: Ah-ha!
啊哈!
Phoebe: You know, it's a lot less surprising to do that after I've buzzed you into the building.
你这样吓不到我,因为是我按开楼下的门让你进来的。
Monica: So Phoebe, why are there men's shoes by the door.
菲比,为什么门边有男人的鞋子呢?
Phoebe: Those are my shoes.
那是我的鞋子。
Monica: Oh, when you get over this breakup we need to go shopping.
嗯,当你复元之后,我们一定要去购物。
Phoebe: Look, Monica, I really appreciate you checking in on me, but I'm actually feeling a lot better.
听着,莫妮卡,我真的很感激你这样关心我。但是我已经觉得好多了。
Monica: You are?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah, I kinda, I just kinda wanna be alone right now.
是的,我只是有点想自己独处。
Monica: Who's that?
是谁啊?
Phoebe: I ordered Chinese food.
我叫了中餐外送
Phoebe: What're the chances?
真是太巧了。
Phoebe: What're the chances? 1 billion Chinese people and they send Mike?
在十亿的中国人当中,他们竟然派麦克来!
Monica: What're you doing here?
你来这里做什么呢?
Mike: Phoebe called me.
菲比打电话给我。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
hyphen ['haifən]

想一想再看

n. 连字号 v. 以连字号连接

联想记忆
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
braid [breid]

想一想再看

n. 辫子,穗带 vt. 编织,编造,混合

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。