手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 诉讼双雄 > 诉讼双雄第一季 > 正文

诉讼双雄第一季 (MP3+中英字幕):第2集 出轨成审核失败的理由

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

What is that, three in a row?

什么情况,你三连胜了
That would be four, actually.
实际上已经四连胜了
Oh, God.
不是吧
Come on. What do you say, we go five outta nine?
要不九局五胜,你看怎样
So you can keep abusing me?
那样你就能继续虐我了是吧
No, thank you. I'm done.
不用了,谢谢,我不玩了
Oh, come on. I'll spot you three.
来嘛,我让你三局
Game time's over, Wyatt. They're here.
游戏时间结束了,怀亚特,他们来了
They're here?
他们到了吗
You can set up in the conference room.
你可以去会议室准备了
Yeah. No, I'm just...
我只是...
Get set up in the conference room.
快去会议室准备
You did let him win, right? It wasn't easy.
你故意让他的吧,这还真不容易
The guy has the coordination of a twoyearold.
这家伙的协调能力跟两岁小孩似的
I know, the last time these venture capitalists came in,
我知道,上次风险投资人来的时候
I took him boxing to calm him down.
为了让他冷静,我还带他去打拳击
I basically had to punch myself in the face to let him win.
我基本上得打自己的脸,才能让他赢
I don't get it. I mean, if he's such a genius,
我不懂,如果他真是个天才
why does he get so nervous around a bunch of investors?
为什么在投资人面前那么紧张
Eh, you spend two years working on
要是你花了整整两年
a satellite phone that fits in your pocket
研发袖珍卫星电话
and then bet the company on it.
还把整个公司都赌上了
You'd be a little nervous too, I think.
我看你也会紧张的
The prototype...
那个样机...
I can't find it. I don't know where I
我找不到了,我不知道放在哪...
You mean this?
是这个吗
I don't know what I'd do without you.
没有你我真不知道怎么办
Fail miserably. I would.
惨败,那是必然
Is that the... $20 million prototype, yes.
这是... 没错,两千万的样机
And you don't even get to look at this bad boy
今天交易谈成之前
until after we close the deal today.
你看都别想看
Wow, they're like storm troopers.
哇,他们像纳粹党的冲锋队似的
Storm troopers don't write checks.
冲锋队可不会开支票
Now all you gotta do is walk in there,
现在你只需要走进去
show them how the phone works...
告诉他们电话怎么用
Right, and Suntech Digital
然后尚德电子公司
will be a new force in global communications.
就会成为全球通讯的新生力量
Let's knock 'em dead.
一举秒杀他们吧
All right.
Wait, wait. Where do you think you're going?
停住,你这是要去哪里
Into the room with the people.
进房间,和大家见面
Wrong, that's the adult table in there.
不行,那是专业人士的谈判场所
And you haven't earned the privilege yet.
你还不够级别
But I played air hockey with him
但我都跟他玩过桌上冰球了
You need to go back to the office
你得回办公室
and file a patent for the phone.
申请这个电话的专利
A patent? I don't know how to file a patent.
专利吗,我不知道怎么申请
Figure it out. Can't we do that after
自己想办法,我们能不能先...
No, and you keep talking, I'm gonna start billing you.
不行,你再说一句,我就要开始计费了
And my time runs $1,000 an hour.
我的价位是每小时一千美元
But isn't this our time, Mr. Hand?
时间不是你我共享的吗,汉德先生
I stand corrected.
我接受指正
Your Fast Times at Ridgemont High quote,
你会引用《开放的美国学府》的台词
that proves you belong at the adult table.
证明你可以进行专业谈判了[反语]
Hey, that's a great movie.
那电影相当不错
And it spoke to a generation...
道出了一代人的心声...
Hey, you busy?
你在忙吗
Okay, have you ever filed a patent before?
好吧,你以前申请过专利吗
I just got back from this meeting with Harvey
我刚从哈维那里回来
and he wants me to file this patent,
他让我申请专利
but I have no idea what that paperwork looks like.
但我完全不知道怎么填
So...any help in this arena would be re
你要是能给我些帮助的话...
Did Harvey call you and tell you to do that?
是哈维打电话叫你这么做的吗
If it isn't the golden boy.
这不是金童吗
You're Harvey's project, right?
你是哈维的手下,对吧
What's your name? Mike, Mike Ross.
你叫什么,迈克,迈克·罗斯
Gregory Boone.
我是格雷戈里·布恩
So what are you doing here?
你怎么在这里待着
Weren't you signing some big deal this afternoon downtown?
你今天下午不是要到市中心签一笔大生意吗
Well, evidently I haven't earned the privilege yet.
显然我还不够格
Get the adult table speech?
说你不能参与专业谈判是吧
Yeah, instead of watching the deal close,
是啊,我不但看不到谈判的过程
I get to file the patent.
还得申请专利
Yeah, those suck.
是啊,真悲剧
Wait, youYou've done one of these before?
等等,你以前做过专利申请吗
Like 100. Why?
有上百次了,怎么了
Now.
说吧
It's okay, you don't have to apologize.
没事,你不用道歉
I took care of it.
我搞定了
Patent claim.
那个专利申请
I negotiated a deal to get it done.
我做了个交易就搞定了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Gregory. He agreed to file it for me.
格雷戈里,他答应帮我申请
And all I have to do is proof his Bainbridge briefs.
我只要帮他校对班布里奇案的摘要就行
Ah. That explains why he said to give you this.
难怪他让我把这个给你
And why he called you a sucker.
还叫你蠢蛋
He called me a what?
他叫我什么
Mike Ross, allow me to introduce the Bainbridge briefs.
迈克·罗斯,请允许我向你介绍班布里奇一案
Which stack? All of them.
哪一摞,全部都是
Wait a minute, are these all
等等,这些都是...
Still printing, yeah. I'd give it about a half hour.
还在打印呢,还要半个小时吧
That's six printers, 23 pages a minute, 30 minutes.
6台打印机,每分钟打印23页,共30分钟
That's 4,140 pages. Plus all this.
总共有4140页,再加上这些
Which means the next time you negotiate a deal,
所以说下次做交易的时候
I would suggest to get your facts straight.
我建议你先搞清楚状况
I am a sucker.
我真是个蠢蛋
When did that happen?
什么时候变蠢的
Nice of you to join us this morning.
你早上能过来真好
For your information, Mr. Sunshine,
向你报告,阳光先生
I've been here all night proofing.
我一整夜都在校对
That belongs toOkay.
这杯是... 好吧
Where's my confirmation?
我要的确认书呢
What?
什么
The fact that you don't know already concerns me.
你竟然忘了,我很担心
Oh, you mean the patent thing?
你指专利申请吗
"The patent thing" is the only piece of paper
就因为没有专利申请的那张纸
that's holding up our deal from yesterday.
昨天的交易被耽搁了
Where is it?
那张纸在哪里
It's on my desk.
在我桌上
Well, if it's not on mine by the time I get back,
我回来的时候要是还没放到我桌上
I'm gonna feed you to Louis.
我就把你交给路易处理
No problem.
没问题
Please tell me that you filed that
你已经提交了...
Patent? No, not yet.
专利申请吗,还没有
I gave it to you yesterday.
我昨天就给你了
At the same time I gave you my Bainbridge briefs,
我昨天也把班布里奇案的摘要给你了
which you haven't finished.
你不也没做完嘛
I was here all night, and I barely got through half.
我熬了一整晚,也只看完了一半
And I was on hold for almost 11 minutes
我也纠结了11分钟
before I gave up on your patent,
才放弃了你的专利申请
so what's your point?
你想说什么
I swear I will finish those filings,
我保证我会看完那些摘要
but you have to give me this patent confirmation
但在哈维回来之前
before Harvey gets back.
你一定要把确认书给我
Sorry, golden boy. Deal's a deal.
抱歉了,金童,我们有言在先
What do you think you're doing?
你在做什么呢
Uh...I'm proofing briefs. Why?
我在校对摘要,怎么了
Is there a problem? Yeah, there is.
有问题吗,有
That's Gregory's responsibility, why are you handling it?
那是格雷戈里的事,为什么你在做
Oh, I...volunteered.
我自愿帮忙的
He didn't pawn it off on you?
不是他推给你的吗
No. No.
不,不是
I mean, he didn't even want me to do it,
我是说,他没想让我帮忙
but you know, III had some extra time.
但是我正好有点空
So I insisted.
所以我坚持要帮他
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You've shown loyalty to your fellow associates.
你表现了对同事的忠诚
I know Gregory tricked you into doing his work.
我知道是格雷戈里下套让你做的
I wanted to see how you react when pressed about it.
我只是想看你被逼问时会作何反应
You held up.
你顶住了
I respect that.
我很欣赏你那点
Thanks?
谢谢
See, but I don't understand something now.
但我不明白的是
If you didn't know how to file a patent,
既然你不知道怎么申请专利
then why didn't you just run to Harvey?
为什么不去问哈维
He was busy.
他很忙
But you see, Mike,
知道吗,迈克
that's why you come to see me.
这就是为什么让你有事来找我
Look, Mike, I know... I can come across a bit...
迈克,我知道有时候我有点...
prickly.
刺头
But we're a team here.
但我们是个团队
That means I'm here to help.
我过来是为了帮你
Okay, all right.
好,行啊
So can you help me now?
那你现在能帮我吗
I already have.
我说到做到
Are
这...
Thank you, Louis.
谢谢你,路易
Donna, blue is your color.
唐娜,蓝色真配你
Is Harvey back?
哈维回来了吗
No.
没有
Can I put this on his desk?
我可以把这个放在他桌上吗
Yes.
可以
Will you tell him I put it there hours ago?
你能告诉他我很早就放过去了吗
What time you want me to say?
你想让我说几点
11 a.m.? Absolutely.
上午十一点行吗,没问题
And then maybe I can use my access to his bank accounts
那说不定我还可以用他的银行账户
to buy myself a house in the Hamptons.
在汉普顿给自己买栋别墅呢
2:15? No.
两点一刻呢,没门
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Sit down.
先坐下
I looked through your work on the Bainbridge briefs.
我看了你校对的班布里奇案的摘要
Spectacular.
非常出色
You caught the discrepancies between listed assets and potential assets.
你发现了上市资产和潜在资产间的不符之处
That had a huge impact, Mike.
迈克,这之间差距可不小
Yeah, I know. Millions.
是,我知道,差上百万
But anyone would've caught that, right?
不过谁都能发现那个问题,对吧
Um, out of the 50 associates that are under purview,
我们这里的五十个助理
not one of them would've caught that.
没有一人发现得了那个问题
You just have this eye for detail, Mike.
迈克,你对细节观察入微
I mean, no wonder Harvey's so crazy about you.
难怪哈维这么器重你
It's amazing. I mean, I really,
你很厉害,说真的
really, seriously appreciate that.
我非常欣赏这一点
Hey, thank you, Louis.
谢谢你,路易
That's nice.
你客气了
You know that I pick a...
你知道的吧
pony out of the herd every year, don't you?
我每年都会从马群里挑出一匹良驹
A pony? Oh, yeah.
良驹,是的
Someone who shows potential.
就是有潜力的人
Stamp my own little brand on him.
将其纳入我的麾下
Are you that pony, Mike?
迈克,你会是那匹良驹吗
I...work for Harvey.
我...是为哈维工作的
As you should.
那是应该的
Good.
那就好
Well, listen, I have some work to get to.
我现在手头还有工作要做
So maybe we can meet for lunch tomorrow at the club.
明天我们可以在俱乐部一起吃个午饭
1 p.m.? Uh, you know, tomorrow...
一点怎么样,明天可能...
I know I just posed that as a question,
我虽然用的是问句
but I really didn't mean it that way.
但其实我没想征求你的意见
Hey, what's up?
有事吗
We just heard from Wyatt.
我刚从怀亚特那里得到消息
He got a response from the patent office.
他从专利局收到了回复
And?
然后呢
It's been denied.
申请没有通过
What?
什么
Evidently, there was a similar claim.
很显然,有人申请了相似的专利
Wait, what do you mean?
等等,这什么意思
Somebody beat us to it?
有人抢在我们前面了吗
No, someone beat you to it.
不,是抢在你前面了
They filed less than 24 hours ago,
他们只比你早申请不到24小时
which means you filed a day later than you said you would.
也就是说你的专利申请迟交了一天
I tried to tell you that I didn't know how to do that.
我跟你说了,我不会填申请
And I told you to figure it out.
我也跟你说了,自己去想办法
And I did, and it got filed.
我想了呀,而且申请也交上去了
After you lied and said you'd already followed through.
那是在你谎称已经完成以后的事了
Okay, what's gonna happen now?
那现在怎么办
I suggest you get on the phone,
我建议你现在拿起电话
call the patent office, and find out who beat us to it.
打给专利局,搞清楚是谁抢了先
Then you're gonna have Donna find any judge who will listen,
然后让唐娜找个愿意听我们解释的法官
so we can get an injunction,
这样我们就能申请强制令
and stop whoever it is from launching their product first.
阻止对方抢先把产品投放到市场
Okay, got it.
好,明白了
Now I've gotta call Wyatt and calm him down.
我现在要打给怀亚特,稳定他的情绪
You think that's gonna be a walk in the park?
肯定不止在公园散散步那么简单
Hey, Harvey...
哈维
Did you tell him it was me?
你有没有告诉他是我搞砸的
Why would I do that? I'm responsible for you.
为什么要告诉他,我要为你的行为负责
It was me.
搞砸的人是我
They signed the paperwork, Wyatt.
怀亚特,他们已经签了文件
They can't pull out.
不可能撤回了
The patent dispute is not an issue, okay?
好了,专利之争不是重点
No, they cut the check. End of story.
不,他们已经写好支票了,就这么简单
I'm in court right now, let me call you back.
我要上法庭了,一会再打给你
So it's Velocity Data Solutions.
抢注专利的是极速数据处理公司
Did you serve them with notice of the hearing?
你通知他们参加审讯了吗
They are a billion dollar company.
他们公司市值有数十亿美元
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
公司越大,输得越惨
Did you not see the sign outside?
你没看见庭外的告示吗
I'm just putting it away, your honor.
我现在就放好,法官大人
It should already be in your pocket.
手机早该放进口袋了
But you were already running late, so perhaps that's why it wasn't.
不过这也许解释了你为何会迟到
Let the records show that the counsel is fined $1,000
请记录,控方律师因违反上庭条例
for failing to follow the posted rules of the court.
罚款一千美元
Your honor, I didn't mean
法官大人,我不是故意...
And for mouthing off. Mouthing off?
外加顶嘴,顶嘴
Another outburst like that, and you will be escorted out.
再多说一句废话,我就把你赶出法庭
Mr. Salinger?
萨林格先生
Your honor, this is a waste of your time.
法官大人,这是在浪费您的宝贵时间
The U.S. Patent office is the only judicial body
美国专利局才是解决这种争端的
that should be handling this dispute.
唯一法定机构
Velocity Data Solutions requests dismissal.
极速数据处理公司要求驳回上诉
Your honor. If I may?
法官大人,我能发言吗
This injunction request
这份强制令申请书指明了...
Counsel approach.
律师上前
That's the exhibit filing?
这是要提交的证据吗
Why wasn't I given a courtesy copy?
我怎么连份像样的副本都没收到
Given the expedited nature of this hearing, I
因为这次审讯的准备时间仓促
Hand it to me. Hand it to me.
给我,递给我
And I would've assumed that a lawyer appearing before a judge would come on time,
在我看来,律师应该比法官早到庭
with his mouth shut, and prepared with a courtesy brief.
另外还要微言慎行,准备好副本
My apologies. Request denied.
我深表歉意,驳回上诉
Court adjourned for morning.
休庭
Better luck next time, Harvey.
祝你下次好运,哈维
From now on, I want him when I go against you.
从现在起,和你打官司,我就找这个法官
Wait here.
在这等着
Your honor, I have Send him in.
法官大人,让他进来
Counselor?
有事吗,律师
You asked to see me.
你要求见我
You must have something to say.
应该有话对我说吧
Excluding friends, associates,
除了我的朋友,助理
and the clients that I represent,
和委托人
there are very few people that I'm on a first name basis with.
很少有人和我的交情好到直呼名字的地步
And I've never had anyone,
我也从没碰到过
let alone a judge I've never met,
任何一个我从未见过的法官
address me as Harvey in open court.
在法庭上直呼我为哈维
But if you're gonna screw me,
但你要是想存心整我
I guess it's only fair that you call me by name.
那你对我直呼姓名就不奇怪了
I could have you brought up on review
依你刚才对我说话的态度
for talking to me like that.
我可以让你去接受复审
Then we can get it all on record.
那样我们就可以把谈话内容记录在案了
Get what?
什么内容
Whatever it is that you seem to have against me for no apparent reason.
你无故针对我的原因
I have a solid argument
我的证据充足
for any reasonable judge to grant my injunction.
任何讲理的法官都会批准我的强制令
So solid it begs the question,
这就让我不禁想问
why do you have it in for me?
你为何要针对我
And I don't even know your first name.
我却连你的名字都不知道
Really?
真的吗
My wife never mentioned it? Your wife?
我老婆没提起过吗,你老婆
The woman you had an affair with last month?
上个月和你偷情的那个
Wait, what happened in there?
等等,你在里面干了什么
Donna, the address for that fundraiser at the gallery last month,
唐娜,给我找出上个月搞慈善的那个画廊地址
I need you to text it to me, and clear my afternoon.
发到我手机上,并推掉我下午的日程
Hey, where are we going?
我们这是去哪里
You're going back to the office to file
你马上回办公室去
an interference claim with the patent office.
向专利局递交一份抵触声明
Okay. Wait, what's that?
好的,慢着,那是什么
It's how they determine who wins these situations.
他们用来认定谁拿到专利权的依据
It's not always who filed first,
并不是谁申请得早,谁就赢
so we have a chance.
所以我们还有机会
So why didn't we do that in the first place?
那为什么不一开始就这样做呢
Because it takes longer,
因为那得等很长时间
and I wanted to head velocity off at the pass.
而我想在这种问题上,速战速决
Hey, where you going?
你要去哪里啊
To iron out a wrinkle.
摆平麻烦
If you're really interested, come back tomorrow around 1:00.
如果你真的感兴趣,就明天一点左右过来
The afternoon light really makes this canvas come alive.
午后的阳光会让这幅油画变得栩栩如生
Pardon me.
打扰一下
I was wondering, would I get a discount for being the guy
作为你外遇的对象
you cheated on your husband with?
这幅画能给我打个折吗
Can you excuse me for a second?
失陪一下
What are you doing here?
你过来干什么
I had a hearing in front of the judge this morning,
今早的审讯,我碰到了个法官
it didn't go very well.
处处针对我
Why did you lie to him? I'm sorry.
你为什么跟他说谎,你说什么
I mean, I recall you being tipsy that night,
你那天晚上是有点醉
but I'm finding it hard to believe that your memory is so cloudy,
但我不相信,你的记忆会模糊到
you forgot I sent you home in a cab.
忘记我叫车送你回家了
After humiliating me.
那是在你羞辱了我之后
I was the perfect gentleman.
我可绅士了
Yes, exactly.
是啊,没错
I fall all over myself making a pass,
我使出浑身解数勾引你
and you do the right thing and send me home.
你却无动于衷,叫车送我回家
I'm sorry you felt humiliated,
抱歉这让你蒙羞了
but I told you, I don't sleep with married women.
但我说过,我不和已婚女士上床
Right. The moral code.
是啊,严守道德准则
No. It's too big of a pain in the ass
不,是因为这会后患无穷
as evidenced by my experience in court this morning.
今早的审讯就是最好的例证
What do you want from me, Harvey.
你要我怎样,哈维
I need you to tell him the truth.
我要你跟他说实话
I can't. Yes, you can.
我不能, 你能
Why didn't you just tell him?
你为什么不自己告诉他
He's never gonna believe me.
他才不会信我
And what makes you think he'll believe me?
那他凭什么会相信我
Because he'd want to.
因为他愿意相信你
Our whole marriage,
在我们的婚姻里
Donald's only cared about one thing.
唐纳德只在乎一件事
His sterling reputation.
就是他至高无上的名誉
Never overturned.
这点从未改变过
I was... When he found out you and I had...
所以我... 当他发现你和我有...
He changed.
他变了
He looked at me for the first time again.
他又开始正视我了
Like I mattered.
很关心的样子
I'm sorry. I can't tell him.
对不起,我不会告诉他的
No, this is a request from the applicant for
不,这是申请人所提出的要求
Yes, but I have up to a year before you
我知道,但最多不能超过一年
HelloNo, I can't hold... You ready?
不,我等不了...可以走了吗
I can't go to the club,
我去不成俱乐部了
I have to do this for Harvey.
我得帮哈维把这事处理好
Yes, the person before you said
没错,你之前那人说了
that I had to file the blue form
让我填写蓝色的表格
No, no, no, no. We have a court reserved
停,停,停,场地已经预定好了
in 30 minutes, we have to go now.
定在30分钟之后, 我们现在就得走
Yes, I'm trying to file the oral hearing.
是的,我一直在申请口头审理
But what you people keep doing is transHello?
但你们一直在... 喂
Hello?
You work for me, too.
你也是我的手下
And that means when Harvey is not here,
所以哈维不在的时候
you gotta listen to what I say, Mike.
你就得听我的,迈克
Louis, this claim needs to be filed today.
路易,我今天必须把这份声明提交上去
Harvey's orders.
这是哈维的命令
In that case... Gregory!
既然如此,格雷戈里
I'm on your side, remember?
我和你一帮的,没忘吧
Watch this. Yes?
看好了,在
Hi. Patent interference claim...
专利抵触声明
Can you have it filed before we get back?
你能在我们回来之前提交吗
Cool? Thanks. Let's go.
没问题吧,谢了,我们走
What's with the...?
这动作是什么...
Who's winning?
谁领先
You need to warm up? No, I'm good.
你要热身吗,不用了
You serve first.
你先发球
Come on, show me what you got.
来吧,让我见识下你的实力
15love.
15比0
All right, you wanna play like that?
玩认真的是吧
Let's do this thing. Come on.
我乐意奉陪,来吧
Wait, wait.
慢点,慢点
Hey, Tom.
来啦,汤姆
Game.
结束
I mean, I have seen your approach shot, man.
我见识过你的压线球
You have really improved. I'm not kidding.
你水平大有提升啊,说真的
You know, maybe you can play now,
我们现在就来一局吧
me and my associate were just starting up.
我和我助理刚开始打
How about you two against me,
你们俩二打一怎么样
I'll just play
我一人...
Tom, seriously, I'll even
汤姆,说真的,我可以...
I'll spot you three sets.
我可以让你三局
All right, I'll see you later then.
好吧,那过会见
Isn't that, uh...?
他是不是...
It's Tom Keller.
汤姆·凯勒
Yeah, the premiere Fantasy Sports guy, right?
就是《梦幻体育》的创始人吗
That's him.
没错,就是他
Yeah, I play it ever a year.
我过去一年常玩这游戏
Yeah, you and five million
是啊,何止是你
other Fantasy Footballers.
那游戏玩家超过五百万
I mean, the guy generates 200 million per annum, right?
这家伙每年能赚两亿,对吧
And he still uses his fraternity brother as a general counsel.
却还雇他兄弟会的哥们当法律顾问
I mean, someone with that many assets just makes me sick.
这种家财万贯的人,看了就觉得恶心
Okay.
好吧
So is it my serve?
轮到我发球了吧
Let's hit the showers.
该冲澡了
But, wait...
但是...
Sorry, sir, but
抱歉,先生,但...
No introductions necessary,
不用介绍了
we're on a first name basis.
我们熟到都可以直呼对方大名了
I brought you a present.
我给你带了份礼物
Yours to keep, after you sign my injunction.
签了这份强制令,它就归你了
A pen. It's custom.
就一支笔,是专门订制的
French. Le bic.
法国制造,利比克牌
Oh, my earlier ruling wasn't clear enough for you?
我之前的裁决你没听清吗
Crystal, but I didn't want you to suffer for it.
相当清楚,但我不想让你为此麻烦缠身
You see, if you don't sign my injunction,
要知道,要是你不签了这份强制令
there's gonna be a lawsuit.
我就会起诉你
And when the next judge sees all the facts,
等下一位法官调查清楚后
he's gonna overturn your ruling.
就会撤销你的裁决
You may be right.
你也许说得对
But by then your clients will have dumped you.
但到时候你的委托人已经炒你鱿鱼了
You may be right,
你也可能说得没错
but that sterling reputation that you value so highly...
但到时你视之如命的名誉
down the tubes.
就会一落千丈
Which would matter, except for one thing.
换做从前,这话也许能威胁到我
I've decided to leave the bench.
但现在我已决定辞职了
Try my hand at litigation.
想改行做律师
And I'm your last case.
这是你审理的最后一案
Divorce will do that. Make you wanna change your life.
离婚就是这样, 让人想改头换面
You filed for divorce? Soon enough.
你已经提出离婚了吗,快了吧
Perhaps we could discuss
不过在此之前
a little quid pro quo before I do.
我们可以谈谈条件
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
You sign a document that says you slept with my wife.
只要你白纸黑字写清楚和我老婆上过床
I'll give you your injunction.
我就批准你的强制令
And why would you want me to do that?
你为什么要我那样做
To prevent her from taking me for half of everything I own.
以免她分走我一半的财产
So what you're saying is you'd like to blackmail me.
所以说,你是想勒索我
I'm saying we could both benefit.
我是说,我们可以双赢
And since you're the one who screwed me,
另外,既然是你毁我在先
I'd say you owe me one.
这是你欠我的
Harvey specter.
哈维·斯佩克特
What are you hiding from me, Harvey?
你有什么瞒着我吗,哈维
Wyatt, do you remember six months ago when you got all nervous
怀亚特,还记不记得六个月前你紧张得要命
and you thought everything was falling apart?
觉得一切都没戏了
Yeah, yeah. But this is a little different.
记得,但这次不一样
That's what you said then.
当时你也这样说
And a year ago, and 18 months ago.
1年前和18个月前你也是这么说的
And we agreed that when this happens again,
我们不是说好,要是你再那么想
I'll remind you of those times
我会提醒你之前都是瞎操心
and I'll hang up. Okay, Harvey
我要挂了,好吧,哈维
Trust me, it's for your own good.
相信我,这是为了你好
Harvey, please don't hang up
哈维,别挂电话
Hey, Tom. You just missed a great game.
汤姆,你刚错过了一场精彩的比赛
We were, uh... We were just re
我们...我们刚才...
I was beating him.
我打了他个落花流水
You know, ten years ago,
你知道吗,十年前
before these dotcom millionaires,
在这些靠网络起家的百万富翁出现之前
there were men of substance in this club.
这个俱乐部里可都是名副其实的富贾
You know, men who understood how business gets done.
他们真正懂得如何经商
Well, maybe he's just not interested in
也许他只是不喜欢
talking business while he's in a towel.
围着浴巾谈生意
Like, he's not interested because he doesn't think I'm cool.
他之所以不想谈,是因为觉得我不够酷
And he's a pothead
他是个瘾君子
who thinks that anybody who doesn't smoke is a nerd.
所以觉得不吸毒的人都是土老帽
I mean...
我是说...
So I treat my body like a temple.
我像敬神一样珍惜身体
Does that make me uncool? I don't think so.
那样就不够酷吗,我可不这么想
No.
But on the other hand...
但从另一方面来看
You kinda seem his type.
你似乎和他很搭调
Why do you say that? Because you're young.
为什么那么说,因为你年轻
And you think of yourself as...hip.
而且你认为自己很时髦
Whatever, I guess.
不管怎么说
You know, I'm sure you enjoyed the occasional bong hit.
我觉得你偶尔抽上几口肯定很享受
No. No, I don't smoke.
不,我不抽大麻
I mean, that's just a little strange.
这就有点奇怪了
Why is it strange?
哪里奇怪
I mean, because the drug test that you took
因为你上次做的那次药检结果...
Well, that I made you take
就是我逼你去做的那次
would indicate otherwise.
和你的说法不符
You're not gonna dispute it now, are you?
证据摆在眼前,没什么好狡辩的了吧
Relax, Mike.
放轻松,麦克
Relax.
放轻松
I'm not offended.
我不生气
I'm not even surprised.
我甚至都不觉得吃惊
And in fact, in this instance,
事实上,在这个案子中
we can use this to our advantage.
我们还能利用你吸毒这点
What are you talking about, Louis?
你这是什么意思,路易
I'm just saying, you know, back in the day,
我只是说,你知道,在过去
to woo a client you would take him to dinner,
要想赢得客户,你可以请他吃饭
you would buy him a drink.
请他喝酒
But that's not gonna work with Tom.
但是那些对汤姆都不管用
Not in a million years. Not with me, anyway.
永远没戏,反正跟我是肯定不行
But with someone of his generation
但是和一个与他年龄相当
who shares the same proclivities?
有共同喜好的人呢
You saying you want me to smoke pot with him?
你是说想让我和他一起吸大麻
I'm saying you can help me land him as a client.
我是说你可以帮我拿下这个客户
That's the only reason I'm here, isn't it?
你就是为了这事才叫我过来的吧
No, Mike. Stop.
不,麦克,别这样
Just stop, okay?
别胡思乱想,好吗
I assure you, no one was more disappointed than me
我向你保证,当我看到你的药检结果时
when I found out the results of your drug test, okay?
我比任何人都失望,明白吗
Then I had to say to myself,
我还不得不告诉自己
"Louis, do what you do, make lemonade."
"路易,发挥你的特长,化腐朽为神奇"
And if I don't?
如果我不同意呢
You're a smart kid.
你是个聪明孩子
And I really wanna see you succeed.
我也真心想看到你出人头地
Ball's in your court.
自己把握吧
Hey, Tom, I was just gonna tell you, I wanted to
汤姆,我正打算告诉你,我想...
Okay.
好吧
Dude creeps me out, man.
他真吓人,兄弟
And he never wears a towel, ever.
而且他从来不围浴巾,从来不围
Yeah, tell me about it.
没错,可不是嘛
Hey, I know you must hear this all the time,
我知道你一定经常听别人这么说
but totally addicted to your website, man.
我真的喜欢你的网游,哥们
All right, who placed sixth in passing yards last year?
那么去年的传球码数,谁排第六
Carson Palmer.
卡森·帕默
3,970.
共3970码
How many sacks did James Hall have?
詹姆斯·霍尔几次擒杀四分卫
11?
11次
Ten and a half.
10次半
Yeah, I know, I rounded up.
我知道,我四舍五入了
Well, your league doesn't or I would've come in better than 20th.
游戏里可不是那么算的,否则我就进前20了
You'r Ross's raiders, right?
你是"罗斯的入侵者" 对吗
Yeah, Mike Ross.
对,我叫迈克·罗斯
Tom Keller. Good to meet you.
我是汤姆·凯勒,很高兴见到你
Congratulations, man, you got a nice little team there.
恭喜你,兄弟,你有个很棒的队伍
Yeah.
一般
No, if Roethlisberger hadn't let you down,
不,如果罗兹力斯伯格没让你失望的话
you'd have been top ten for sure, I'm telling you.
你肯定能进前十,肯定能
Yeah, well, that's what happens
如果上场前你抽高了
when you get high before the draft, right?
就难免会失手,不是吗
You get high?
你会抽吗
How's it going with Harvey?
跟哈维相处得怎么样
Me?
我吗
Uh...It's... You know, it's good.
那个...还不错
I'm learning.
我在学习
A lot of learning. Bye.
要学的真不少,再见
What's black and white and gonna cost you dearly?
什么白纸黑字会让你付出巨大代价
Took me all morning to file this, golden boy.
我花了一个上午才写好,金童
You owe me and I won't forget it.
你欠我的,我不会忘记的
Oh, God! Thank you.
天啊,谢谢你
You smell papery.
你身上有纸的味道
Wyatt, it doesn't happen immediately.
怀亚特,不可能马上就好
The paperwork's coming.
书面文件很快就下来了
Don't worry about it, okay?
别担心好吗
There you go, look at that.
行了,看看那个
Wyatt, let me call you back, okay?
怀亚特,我一会回给你,好吗
Five minutes. Bye.
五分钟后,再见
What's this? What is this?
这是什么,这是什么
That's confirmation of the interference claim
这是抵触声明的确认书
which I proofed. Up top.
我已经用心校对过了
What, you think you're working in a fraternity?
干嘛,你以为你在兄弟会工作吗
You don't barge in here when I'm on the phone.
我打电话的时候你不能这么闯进来
And why you so flushed?
你为什么面红耳赤的
Why am I so what? Your face is red.
我怎么了,你的脸发红
It looks like you've been in the sun.
好像经过暴晒似的
Yeah, I
是的
IThis morning, Louis took me to the tennis club.
早上,路易带我去了网球俱乐部
He didn't give you the speech about the, um,
他没跟你谈那个关于...
the ponies, did he? Oh, my God.
马驹的问题吧, 我的天
How he likes to cut one from the herd.
说他会从马群中千里挑一
The ponies.
马驹
Was he wearing the headband?
他戴着发带吗
You know about the headband? With the...
你知道发带的事,还有...
Oh, my God, are you kidding me with that guy?
天啊,那家伙太让人无语了
Hey, if you guys were playing tennis all morning,
如果你们一上午都在打网球
how'd you have time to file this?
你怎么有时间提交确认书
HeIt was this morning
他...今天早上
Actually, I was on the phone with them,
实际上,我当时正和他们打着电话
and Louis helped me Look at me.
然后路易帮我...看着我
And he did this snapping thing, and Gregory
他一打响指,然后格雷戈里...
Look at me.
看着我
You're high.
你抽高了
Get out.
滚出去
Harvey, you don't understand. Louis
哈维,你不了解,路易他...
Out.
Donna?
唐娜
Get Wyatt back on the line?
再帮我接通怀亚特的电话
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
It's the ladies room.
这是女洗手间
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Look, can you do me a favor? Can we
能帮我个忙吗,你能不能...
Can we just keep this our little secret?
能不能帮我保守这个秘密
Why are your eyes so red?
你眼睛为什么这么红
I need some air.
我需要点新鲜空气
You took Mike Ross on a field trip today?
你今天带迈克·罗斯去实地考察了吗
Yep. Aside from subjecting him
对,除了让他围着浴巾
to you in a towel, what happened?
听你指挥,你还做了什么
Well, I beat him in straight sets, if that's what you're get...
我直落三盘获胜,你问的是这个...
Don't play dumb, Louis. Tell me what you did to him.
别装傻充愣,路易,告诉我你把他怎么样了
What, are you jealous?
怎么,你嫉妒了吗
Harvey, come on, the kid is starving for a mentor,
哈维,别这样,那个孩子急缺导师
someone to give him some advice.
缺一个可以给他建议的人
So maybe if you just took the time
也许如果你有时间...
I'm telling you right now, you try to move in on him
我现在告诉你,你要是再试图靠近他
Harvey, where is this coming from?
哈维,这话从何说起
Harvey, I've got the outside counsel for Velocity on the line.
哈维,极速公司的外部法律顾问在线上等你
Put them through.
接进来
What happened after you smoked with that guy?
和那家伙吸完毒之后发生了什么
I just got paranoid.
我变得很焦虑
I felt bad for lying to him,
为对他撒谎而感到内疚
I told him that Louis put me up to it
我告诉他是路易让我那么做的
and that he couldn't trust him.
让他不要相信路易
So what did he say?
那他说了什么
He said that Louis gave him the creeps anyway.
他说路易本来也让他觉得不舒服
You know, he's never gonna hire him.
他永远不会聘请他
Okay, you have to tell Harvey.
你得告诉哈维
I tried, he wasn't listening.
我试了,但他不听
So then go home and tell him tomorrow.
那就先回家,明天再告诉他
Oh, God, you should've seen his face.
天啊,你真该看看他的脸色
We had a deal. What deal?
我们说好的,说好什么
Thanks for hearing me out.
谢谢听我讲了那么多
No, what're you talking about?
你到底在说什么
What deal? It's nothing.
说好什么了,没什么
I just promised that I wouldn't...
我保证过,不会...
Do anything stupid and let him down, and I did.
做任何傻事让他失望,但我却做了
Wait, you let him down?
等等,你让他失望
No, the way I see it, he let you down.
在我看来,是他让你失望
What?
什么
He's gotta know what Louis is capable of,
他知道路易会对你做什么
so if he didn't listen to what happened
所以即使他真的不听你解释
it's 'cause he didn't want to.
也只是因为他不想听
Mike, you need to tell him.
迈克,你应该告诉他
I don't know how often you come across Harvey,
我不知道你有多了解哈维
but he's not exactly the listening type.
他绝不是个好的倾听对象
Right.
好吧
But he's also the first person that would tell you
但他也是第一个告诉你
never to take no for an answer from anyone.
永不言弃的人
Harvey, how you doing this fine day?
哈维,今天过得怎么样
I'm ready to hear your settlement offer, George.
正准备听你的条件呢,乔治
Cutting to the chase, I like that.
直切主题,我喜欢
What's the number?
你准备给多少
Ten million.
一千万
That's half what we spent developing the prototype.
那只是开发样机费用的一半
And ten million more than you'll get,
据目前的情况看来
the way the wind's blowing.
一千万不少了
Yeah, well, winds can change.
情况有变
And you and I both know the injunction
你我都知道,如果上诉的话
will get overturned on appeal.
禁止令会被撤销
I don't know anything of the kind.
我怎么不知道有那回事
Then why are you calling with an offer at all?
那你打过来干吗
15, that's as high as I'll go.
一千五百万,不能再多了
Okay, I'm hanging up now.
好了,我要挂了
20 million, that's it.
两千万,就这样
The offer's good for 24 hours.
24小时内有效
And I'm sure I don't have to remind you
我想不用提醒你
that you're legally required to present this to your client.
依法要把这消息告诉你的客户吧
Is he free?
他有空吗
Not for you.
他不会见你的
How much did he tell you?
他告诉你什么了
He didn't have to tell me, I read it on his face.
他不必告诉我,他脸上都写着呢
You heard him.
你也听到了
Maybe he did the same to me.
也许他也做了对不起我的事
Get in there.
去吧
And be careful.
小心点
Harvey.
哈维
We talked about this, right? Barging into my office.
我跟你说过,别随便进我的办公室
I'm not leaving until you hear me out.
你不听我解释,我就不走
Wanna bet? You owe it to me.
想打赌吗,你欠我的
Oh, I owe it to you? Yeah.
我欠你的,对
Look, this is not my fault, all right?
这不是我的错,好吧
Louis made me do it.
是路易逼我做的
Louis did, right.
他逼你了,好吧
He put a gun to your head and made you smoke pot.
他拿枪指着你,逼你抽大麻
Yeah, he did. He pulled out the drug test
对,他拿出药检报告
which I failed, by the way.
我没通过
And then he told me that if I didn't smoke pot
然后他告诉我,如果我不抽大麻
to help him land this new client, that he'd fire me.
帮他搞定新客户,他就要炒了我
Come on.
拜托
It's not so different than asking someone
这和请人喝酒
out for drinks, is it? You and I had a deal.
没什么区别吧,我们说好的
I'm sorry.
对不起
And if next time Louis asks you to do something
如果下次路易让你做什么
that I told you not to do, what then?
我不允许你做的事,怎么办
I told you that I did not have a choice.
我说了我别无选择
Oh, because he had a gun to your head.
因为他拿枪指着你
Yes! What are your choices if someone puts a gun to your head?
对,万一真的有人拿枪指着你呢
What are you talking about? You do what they say
你想什么呢,当然是照他们说的做啊
or they shoot you. Wrong.
不然就没命了,错了
You take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one,
你应该把枪夺走,或掏出把更大的枪
or you call their bluff.
或是说他们虚张声势
Or you do any one of 146 other things.
你还有很多选择
If you can't think for yourself,
如果你想不出
maybe you aren't cut out for this.
说明你不适合当律师
No, I can and I am. Look, I did what I had to do.
我能想出来,我已经尽我所能了
I made the best out of a bad situation.
我知道该怎么绝处逢生
Which is what I am good at.
那是我的特长
Which is what you hired me to do in the first place.
你就是因为看重我那点才雇佣了我
Yeah, I hired you and I expect your loyalty.
对,我雇你的时候以为你会很忠诚
So if Louis asks you to do something like that,
如果路易让你做那种事
you come to me first. Oh, right.
你应该先来找我,对
Like when I came to you and you told me
我上次找你的时候,你告诉我
that I couldn't sit at the adult table, right.
我没有资格参加专业谈判
I remember that. Oror when you told me
我可没忘,你还让我
to go file the patent by myself, like that?
自己去申请专利,找你有什么用
Excuse me? You know what?
你说什么,你知道吗
Maybe it's time you showed me some loyalty.
也许这次该让我看看你的忠心了
Do you know how long it was
你知道我花了多久
before I got to sit at the adult table?
才有资格上桌谈判的吗
It was when I brought in my first client.
直到我有了第一个客户
Which I don't recall you having done.
我记得你好像一个也没有
And when you screwed up that patent
在你申请专利失败以后
and Wyatt went ape shit on me,
怀亚特冲我发火
I didn't put that on you, I took it on myself.
我可没有把责任推卸给你,我自己扛了
Because that's my job.
因为那是我的职责
And it's your job to do what I say when I say it.
而你的职责就是按我说的去做
So if you're talking about loyalty,
如果想谈什么忠诚
you better goddamn earn it.
你只能自己去争取
You're right.
你说得对
I said I'm sorry and I meant it.
我向你道歉的时候是真心的
Harvey...
哈维...
I want you to trI need you to trust me, okay?
我希望...我需要你相信我,好吗
And I will work as long as I can,
我会加班加点
as hard as it takes to make that happen.
尽一切努力赢得你的信任
I mean, you don't even have to pay me, all right?
你可以不用给我报酬,好吗
I'll work for free.
我免费给你干活
For free.
免费
What, I meant...not forever.
也不是一直不要报酬
Just as, like, a probationary thing.
只是在试用期内
Donna, tell Wyatt I'm on my way over.
唐娜,告诉怀亚特我马上过去
Do you never have to press a button?
你不用按键就能直接通话吗
Got it. And Jessica wants to see
收到,杰西卡要麦克
Mike in her office right now.
立刻去办公室见她
Louis told me what you did at the club.
路易告诉我俱乐部的事了
I bet he didn't tell you the whole story.
我猜他没把全部实情告诉你
He told me enough to impress me.
那些已足以令我钦佩了
Your new business is hard.
临时动议不好处理
People will promise you the world
对方会对你夸下海口
but until they sign that engagement letter,
但在签合同之前
it means nothing.
那毫无意义
Now I don't know what you told Tom Keller,
我不知道你对汤姆·凯勒说了什么
but bring a client in at your age...
但你年纪轻轻就能拉到客户...
That reminds me of Harvey.
你让我想起了哈维
Jessica, before we get started,
杰西卡,签合同之前
there's something in the retainer that Tom pointed out.
汤姆对聘金方面有点意见
It's not a big deal, really.
其实没什么的
We were just No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们只是,不,不,不
Like I said, we're here to make you happy.
我说过,我们得让你满意
Right?
对吗
I thought you wanted nothing to do with him?
我以为你不想和他有任何瓜葛
I didn't. But then I thought about it.
的确不想,但是后来我仔细一想
And he might not be a very good person,
他虽然不是什么好人
but a little deviousness
但好的律师
is the sort of thing you look for in a good lawyer.
就应该具备狡猾的特质
I mean, the other guy I was with, he was too nice.
我以前的律师,人太老实了
We were buddies, we went to school together.
我们是兄弟,一起上过学
It's time I grew up, got a real shark.
是时候找个专业的律师了
Well, I had no intention of being that way to get your business.
我不是故意那么做来拉拢你做我们的客户
That's exactly why I insisted that you be my point man.
所以我才要坚持让你做首席律师
I want someone being devious for me,
我希望有人帮我算计别人
not to me.
而不是算计我
What? It's just...
怎么了,只是...
Louis would've never told Jessica that I existed,
要不是你要求的话,路易根本不会
let alone that I helped him if you hadn't done that.
向杰西卡提起我,更不可能说我帮过他
Hey, the way I see it, the three of us stick together,
在我看来,我们三个精诚合作
we'll make a pretty good team.
可以做到所向披靡
You know, I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
$20 million?
二千万美元
They claim it's their final offer.
他们说这是最终价格了
That's what it cost to make the prototype.
我光做样机就花了两千万
Not to mention my entire savings and two years of my life.
我还搭上了全部积蓄和两年的心血
Wyatt...
怀亚特...
They know we're stalled on our injunction.
他们知道我们的禁止令还没通过
Which means, to them, they're giving you a fair price
所以说,为了避免你们拿下专利
as an insurance policy against the risk of
而带来的损失
possibly losing the interference claim.
他们的出价还是很合理的
I don't care what it is to them.
我才懒得管他们
It's not fair.
这不公平
Fair or not, it's their final offer.
不管公平与否,都是他们的最终出价了
You think I should take it?
你觉得我该接受吗
I think you should tell them to shove it up their ass.
我觉得你可以让他们去死
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm terribly sorry,
女士们先生们,非常抱歉
but we have a problem.
我们遇到了麻烦
What problem?
什么麻烦
We came down here
我们之所以过来
because you led us to believe that
是因为你告诉我们
your client was ready to accept our settlement agreement.
你的委托人愿意接受我们的和解协议
And I thought he would.
我原本也那么认为
Look, I took him the offer.
我把出价告诉了他
I presented it to him, and recommended that he take it.
向他做了解释,并建议他接受
In fact, I urged him to take it.
事实上,我强烈要求他接受
You know what he told me to do?
你知道他让我怎么做吗
He told me to tell you to shove it up your ass.
他让我告诉你们可以去死了
Now I know you didn't have me come all the way
你让我们大老远跑过来
down here just to tell me that.
要说的远不止那些吧
You're right. That's not all Wyatt said.
没错,怀亚特的想法不止这些
He said rather than spending years fighting this out in court,
他说与其长时间地和你们在法庭上纠缠
in 48 hours he's gonna put this online.
倒不如在48小时内把这些放到网上
That's a little rough, but you get the idea.
做得有点粗糙,不过你们懂的
What are you showing us? Is this a website?
这播的是什么,是个网站吗
Available at the Suntech domain name.
以尚德的域名注册的
All the design plans and calculations have been uploaded.
所有设计蓝图和计算数据都已上传
Is this online now? Can be.
已经放到网上了吗,马上就能
Which means the whole world will have access to my designs.
也就意味着全世界都能看到我的设计
They'll be ten knockoffs of that phone
在你们还没来得及打车回到总部之前
before you can catch a cab back to your headquarters.
市面上就会出现十几部盗版机了
We could file an injunction. Not before tomorrow.
我们可以申请禁止令,那也得等到明天
And once that technology is out there,
而一旦技术泄露出去
good luck putting that genie back in the bottle.
就覆水难收了
Well, then we'll sue.
那我们就起诉你们
But my client won't have any money.
我的委托人可没什么积蓄
What he will have is credit for the initial design.
他有的只是原设计的版权而已
Which, after he incorporates under a different name,
他用别的名字对产品进行注册之后
will be worth a hell of a lot more money
会比你们提供的二千万美元
than the $20 million that you're offering.
值钱得多
And you're saying that this was all your client's idea.
你还说这些都是你客户的鬼主意
Yes.
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这么说的
Thought you weren't coming.
以为你不会来了
I had to settle a case first.
得先解决个案子
You have the paperwork we talked about?
说好的文件带了吗
What is this?
这是什么
It's a copy of the Judicial Conduct Codes.
《法官行为准则》的副本
A friend of mine works at the Attorney General's office
是我一个在司法部长办公室工作的朋友
gave it to me. We had a nice chat about you.
给我的,我们聊你聊得可欢了
I told him if you were willing to blackmail someone once,
我告诉他,既然你这次想勒索我
chances are you'd done it before.
很有可能你之前就有过前科
He's very anxious to meet you.
他非常想见你
You think you can get away with screwing my wife
你认为睡了我老婆之后,你能侥幸逃脱
and then have me investigated?
并让我接受审查吗
You actually have it the wrong way around.
其实你从头到尾都搞错了
The only thing I've done so far
到目前为止,我所做的
is have you investigated.
只是让你接受审查而已
What?
什么
I never actually slept with Lauren.
我没跟劳伦上过床
But I knew you'd never believe me
但我知道你不会相信我
so I kept my mouth shut.
所以我就没说
But now that she's getting a divorce,
现在既然她都要跟你离婚了
my policy no longer applies.
我就没必要再忍下去了
And of course, she's free to date whoever she pleases.
当然,她中意谁,就可以跟谁约会
And she pleases me.
而她中意的是我
Enjoy your evening, Donald.
长夜漫漫,好好享受,唐纳德
I've always heard about this place.
我总是听说这个地方
Which room is Hoffa buried in?
《超级巨人》在哪个房间
Not sure, but...
不清楚,但是...
The Arc of the Covenant's just down the hall on the left.
《盟约之弧》就在过道尽头左拐
When you're finished down here,
这边忙完之后
I'd like you to come upstairs
你上楼来一趟
and start putting together a settlement memorandum.
给我整理一下和解笔录
They went for it? Thanks to your idea.
他们同意和解了吗,多亏了你的主意
Well, I mean, it wasn't really my idea
其实那也算不上是我的...
They're settling for 400 million.
他们同意出四亿美元进行和解
Okay, yeah, that was my idea.
对,那的确是我的主意
So does this mean I get to keep my job?
这也意味着我保住工作了吧
I wanna talk to you about that.
正想跟你谈这个
Before you do, Harvey
在你开口之前,哈维
Do we have to have a conversation
我说话的时候
about how you keep interrupting me?
能不能不要一直打断我
Look, sometimes when someone pulls a gun on you,
有些时候,人们拿枪指着你时
instead of bullets it's filled with blanks.
枪里很可能根本没有子弹
What's this?
这是什么
It's a copy of your drug test results.
你药检结果的副本
But this says I passed.
这上面说我通过药检了
You did.
是通过了
Louis showed me a fake?
路易拿给我看的是伪造的
I'm gonna go have a talk with him.
我打算去找他好好谈谈
You know what, why don't you let me do it?
不如让我自己去吧
You think you're ready for the adult table?
你觉得你有能力上桌谈判了吗
What, didn't you hear? I just landed my first client.
你没听说吗,我已经签下首位客户了
Why do you think I'm showing you this now
没听说的话,我会直接去找路易
and not going straight to Louis?
而不是拖到现在才把这个给你
Go easy on him. Nope.
友善点,想得美
Good boy.
孩子真棒
You lied.
你骗我
That other drug test you showed me was a fake.
那天你给我看的药检结果是假的
How'd you figure that out?
你怎么发现的
Someone once told me I have an eye for detail
有人曾经告诉过我,对于重要文件
when it comes to important paperwork.
一定要关注细节
Well, maybe you're not as good as you think you are,
或许你远不如自己所想的那么优秀
or you would've caught it sooner.
要不然早就发现了
Okay, so this was all some sort of test?
好吧,这又算是哪门子测试
You blackmail me, you jeopardize my job?
你威胁我,害我差点丢掉工作
Mike, stop. Stop.
迈克,停,停
We all came out ahead, didn't we?
我们都获利了,不是吗
That new client's gonna bring us millions.
新客户会给我们带来大笔收入
Jessica knows your name now.
而且杰西卡现在认识你这个人了
It's a winwin.
这是双赢
You're right.
话是没错
She does know my name.
她确实知道我这个人了
Which is why she'll listen when I tell her
所以我去告诉她实情的时候
exactly what happened.
她会听的
Okay, but before you do that
好吧,但在那之前
it is...That time again, isn't it?
又到了...那什么的时间了
What time?
什么时间
Pee in a cup time.
尿检时间
And now you know I'd fail.
你明知道我通不过的
Of course, you can run to mommy,
当然,你可以选择去她那里
tell her your story, and take your chances.
告知实情,碰碰运气
Or you can take the test and trust
或是选择接受药检
that I'll keep it to myself as my way of thanking you.
信任我会对结果保密,以对你聊表谢意
Ah, you know, I actually did some reading
不过我也研究过
of the PearsonHarmon Drug Policy as well.
皮尔森·哈蒙药检政策
It turns out that you have to wait three months
我发现两次药检之间
before you can request another drug test.
要间隔三个月
See, it's a little detail that you might've missed.
瞧,这就是你漏掉的小细节
So, drink up.
一饮而尽吧
Oh, and I spoke to Tom Keller.
对了,我跟汤姆·凯勒谈过了
He says that he feels he'd be best served
他说,还是感觉由我和哈维
with a combination of me and Harvey.
来做他的律师比较好
I think you'll get that call in the morning.
估计你明早就会接到电话了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
applicant ['æplikənt]

想一想再看

n. 申请人

 
determine [di'tə:min]

想一想再看

v. 决定,决心,确定,测定

联想记忆
interference [.intə'fiərəns]

想一想再看

n. 妨碍,干扰
[计算机] 干涉

联想记忆
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意图,意向,目的

联想记忆
code [kəud]

想一想再看

n. 码,密码,法规,准则
vt. 把 ...

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
spectacular [spek'tækjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的
n. 惊人之举,

联想记忆
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 


关键字: 美剧 诉讼双雄

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。