手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 诉讼双雄 > 诉讼双雄第四季 > 正文

诉讼双雄第四季 (MP3+中英字幕):第6集 迈克的反击

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

It's not Woodall coming after us, it's

找我们麻烦的不是伍德尔,是...
Sean Cahill.
肖恩·卡荷尔
Your hands weren't full with Eric.
上次你面对埃里克时还能悠哉悠哉
They will be full with me.
这次面对我,你会应接不暇
What happened to, "You think I'm staying if you leave"?
你以前说"你觉得你走了我还会留吗"
Yeah, that was before I knew
对,那是我知道
you were gonna screw over Sidwell.
你要伤害西德威尔之前
Forstman doesn't throw money around
傅滋曼可不会做没有回报
without getting something in return.
白白撒钱的亏本生意
I have no other choice!
我别无选择了
You two are on opposite sides of a takeover battle.
你们俩是收购战的竞争对手
And that your girlfriend is your associate.
而他的女朋友,是你的初级律师
Are you trying to say that we're colluding?
你是想说我们相互串通吗
Oh, you went right there, didn't you?
你一下就反应过来了,不是吗
So we're just gonna go back and forth, trading favors?
那我们就要这样一直互还人情吗
Are you my lawyer or not?
你到底做不做我的律师
Seriously, Rachel,
说真的,瑞秋
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你,我根本做不到
Logan, I should go.
洛根,我该走了
Damn right. You get one, Huntley.
没错,你也有,亨特利
Eisenheim, you silly son of a bitch.
艾森海姆,你个傻瓜
You think I'd leave you out of the fun?
以为我会不带你玩吗
Riceman, after you killed the Singer depo.
莱斯曼,辛格的取证干得漂亮
Out of my way, Johnson.
别挡道,约翰逊
Coffee's for closers. You don't get a mug.
完成任务才有杯子
Am I to assume I'm getting my own personal Littup mug?
我也能得到专属的"给利"杯吗
Absolutely not.
当然不了
Those are mere mugs.
那些只是普通的杯子
This, My Lady, is a chalice.
这个嘛,女士,是个圣杯
Okay.
好吧
It looks like all the other ones.
看上去跟其他的一样啊
No, Donna.
不是的,唐娜
What makes this a chalice is not the mug.
之所以叫圣杯,不在于杯子
It's what's inside.
而在于这个
Wait a second. Is that
慢着,那是...
Mmhmm, an exact replica of the one
没错,跟朱迪·丹奇女爵
Dame Judi Dench wore as Ophelia.
饰演奥菲丽娅时戴的那条一模一样
Louis, this must have cost a fortune.
路易,这一定很贵吧
Donna, please.
唐娜,别说了
You helped me overcome my stage fright.
你帮我克服了怯场
You can't put a price on that.
这是无价的
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
That's all you have to say.
不用说别的了
I got one for Harvey too.
我给哈维也准备了一个
You know, Louis, I don't think that
路易,我觉得还是别...
I know he is still upset with me
我知道他还在气我
for leading Mike to Forstman,
让迈克想到去找傅滋曼的事
but I just thought maybe if he could
但我觉得如果他能...
Give it to me.
给我吧
I will take care of it.
我帮你搞定
Thank you, Donna.
谢谢,唐娜
Hey, Mike, Sidwell wants to see you.
迈克,西德威尔想见你
Shit.
该死
What?
怎么了
He took Forstman's money last night.
他昨晚拿了傅滋曼的钱
Do you think he knows you're gonna cut him out of the deal?
你觉得他知道你要坑他的事吗
There's only one way to find out.
问问便知
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Damn right I did.
没错
Something you want to tell me?
有什么想跟我说的吗
Jonathan, I don't know what to say.
乔纳森,我不知道该说什么
Well, you better think of something
你最好赶快想
'cause I just got off the phone with some asshole from the SEC
因为我刚跟一个证监会的混蛋通过电话
who accused you of colluding with Harvey Specter.
他说你跟哈维·斯佩克特串通一气
That's bullshit.
胡说八道
Then why the hell were the two of you sharing a porterhouse
大前天晚上,你为什么跟他出现在一个餐馆
when you were supposed to be buying stock from me two nights ago?
而不是去给我买股票呢
It's not what you think. What I think is
不是你想的那样,我想的是
you better start telling me what's going on around here.
你最好赶紧跟我说实话
There's nothing going on.
没什么情况
Look, I know that guy. He's full of shit.
我了解那家伙,他就是在胡说
Well, I don't know him from a hole in the ground,
我对他倒是毫不了解
but I know that you're keeping stuff from me.
但我看得出你对我有隐瞒
Jonathan, I
乔纳森
First you don't transfer Forstman's money.
你先是不转账傅滋曼的钱
Then you blow a straightup stock purchase
然后又搞砸了一笔简单的股票购买
that any firstyear trader could do in his sleep.
随便哪个新手交易员闭着眼都能完成
It wasn't straightup.
没那么简单
I had to set up an auction,
我安排了一场拍卖
which happened to get postponed.
但是被延期了
Yeah, 'cause you were sipping wine
因为你当时在背着我
with Harvey Specter behind my back.
跟哈维·斯佩克特喝酒
It got postponed because my girlfriend was in the hospital.
延期是因为,我女朋友进医院了
What?
什么
Rachel passed out at school.
瑞秋在学校晕倒了
Harvey and I went to the hospital,
哈维和我去了医院
so we pushed the sale.
就推迟了拍卖
Then you should have told me. You're right.
那你就该告诉我,是的
I should have. I'm sorry.
我是该告诉你,对不起
But that's what happened.
但事情就是这样
That's it?
就是这样
That's it.
Fine.
好吧
But if there is anything else that you're not telling me,
但如果你还有别的事瞒着我
now is the time.
现在就是坦白的时机了
There isn't.
没了
Well? Allison is at dinner with some friends,
怎么样,艾莉森在跟朋友吃饭
but she'll be home soon.
很快就会回家
I have to go.
我得走了
Come on, we're working.
我们在工作啊
We're not working.
这不是在工作
I am sneaking around, pretending to work
我在偷偷摸摸,假装在工作
so that I can spend time with you.
其实是为了跟你在一起
Sneaking around?
偷偷摸摸
That's what I'd call it, wouldn't you?
我觉得就是这样,你呢
I don't know.I just don't really want to think of it like that.
不知道,我就是不想这么想
I have to go.
我得走了
Well, she's with her friends.
她跟她的朋友在一起呢
Aren't you allowed to be with your friends?
你就不能跟你的朋友在一起吗
Is that what we are, we're friends?
我们就是朋友吗
I was actually
实际上
hoping that we're more than that.
我希望不止是朋友
Mm, we shouldn't be having this conversation.
我们不该说这些话
You wouldn't be here
如果你不想
if you didn't want to be having this conversation.
跟我说这些话,就不会在这儿了
Rachel.
瑞秋
We have had chemistry
我们自从相遇
from the second we met.
就火花不断
You know it.
你很清楚的
And I know it.
我也很清楚
Rachel. Hey.
瑞秋
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I am here because I wanted to talk to you
我想赶在你今早去见哈维之前
before you came in to see Harvey this morning.
跟你谈谈
Do you want some coffee?
要来点咖啡吗
No, I won't be here long enough for that.
不用,我不待那么久
Are you sure?
真的
Look, Logan.
洛根
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来
If you knew why I was here,
如果你知道
then I wouldn't need to be here.
那我就不必来了
I think you're here to tell me that what's happening
我想你来是想告诉我,我们之间看似有什么
isn't really happening, but it is.
其实没什么,但不是这样的
I have a boyfriend that I love,
我有个男朋友,我爱他
so I need you to stop pursuing me.
请你不要再纠缠我了
No more flowers, no more looks,
别再送花,别再暧昧地看我
no more attempted kisses,
别再想吻我
no more anything, okay?
什么都别做了
Look, you said that if I knew why you were here,
你说如果我知道你为什么会来
you wouldn't need to be here.
你就不必来了
I think you do need to be here,
我觉得你必须要来
and we both know why.
我们都知道为什么
You're wrong.
你错了
I don't think I am.
我没错
You once told me we had chemistry the second that we met.
你曾说我们自从一相遇就火花不断
Logan, please.
洛根,别这样
Tell me to stop, and I'll stop.
叫我停,我就停
I can't.
我不能这样
Rachel. Rachel.
瑞秋,瑞秋
Harvey, I need to
哈维,我得...
What the hell is this?
这是什么
It's from Louis. He wanted you to have it.
路易送的,送给你的
What do you mean he wanted me to have it?
什么意思
You haven't talked to him since Mike landed Forstman.
迈克找到傅滋曼之后,你就没跟他说过话
It's a gesture.
这只是个善意的表示
Now, can I please get back to what
我能继续说...
Oh, why didn't you say it was a gesture?
你怎么不早说啊
Mike has access to Forstman and his $4 billion.
迈克找到了傅滋曼拿到了他的四十亿
Logan's on his way over to discuss our next move,
洛根正要过来讨论下一步行动
which we can't make for two more weeks
而我们还有两周才能再出手
because Louis thought Sheila was marrying Lorenzo Lamas,
因为路易以为希拉嫁给了洛伦佐·拉马斯
but I just got a mug with something stupid printed on it,
但我得到了一个傻乎乎的杯子
so now everything's okay.
所以都没事了
Great.
好的
Are you done being a dick?
你犯完浑了吗
Because everything's not okay.
因为一切都很不好
What did Louis do now? Nothing.
路易又干什么了,什么也没有
And Logan Sanders isn't on his way here
而且洛根·桑德斯不会来了
because he just got brought down to the S.E.C.
因为他被证监会带走了
What the hell do you think you're doing
你怎么敢在我不在场的情况下
talking to my client without me present?
和我的客户谈话
Oh, he hasn't said a word yet.
他还一个字都没说呢
We're waiting for you to get the party started.
我们在等你给好戏开场呢
And what gives you the right
那你之前又凭什么
to bring him here in the first place?
把他抓来
The United States government gives me the right,
凭美国政府赋予我的权力
so if you don't mind,
所以如果你不介意
I have a few questions I would like to ask him.
我有几个问题想问他
You got questions for him, you ask me.
你有问题想问他,先来问我
Okay, here's one.
好的,那么我问你
What makes you think you can get away
你凭什么认为你能在我的眼皮底下
with collusion on my watch?
逃脱共谋的罪行
I already told you we're not colluding,
我已经告诉你了,我们没有共谋
and you harassing my client won't change that.
你骚扰我的客户也改变不了这一点
Will me telling him about your date
如果我告诉他你那天晚上
the other night with Mike Ross change that?
和迈克·罗斯的见面会改变这一点吗
What?
什么
See, I think he and Mike Ross are colluding to allow you
他和迈克·罗斯共谋
to purchase Gillis Industry stock at a cut rate price.
让你可以低价购买吉利斯工业的股票
That's bullshit.
他在胡扯
Then why would you set up a private auction
那为什么你们约好一场私人竞标会
while neither one of you ended up bidding?
而你们两个都没有出现
And Logan here mysteriously bought the stock
然后洛根就在没有竞争对手的情况下
without any competition.
神秘的买下了股票
That's it. We're done.
够了,我们说完了
You didn't bring us in here to ask him questions.
你把他带来不是为了问他问题
You brought us in here to ask me questions in front of him.
你是要当着他的面问我问题
Am I smart enough to do that?
我有那么聪明吗
You're dumb enough to try, and we're leaving.
你足够蠢到尝试这样做,我们要走了
I have not dismissed you yet.
我还没同意你们走呢
Then arrest us on the way out.
那就在出去的路上逮捕我们
Gentlemen.
先生们,再见
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
You look upset.
你看起来很心烦
No, it's nothing.
没有,没事的
I just found out I have to go to Columbia,
我只是发现我得去一趟哥伦比亚大学
so could you just tell Harvey that I won't be able
所以你能不能告诉哈维我不能参加
to make the Logan meeting?
和洛根的会了
Rachel, there is no meeting.
瑞秋,已经没有会了
Logan got hauled down to the S.E.C.
洛根被证监会的人带走了
What?
什么
I just saw him this morning. That doesn't make
我今早才刚见过他,这不可能...
Well, it must have been wait a second.
那一定是...等等
They picked him up at his condo.
他们是从他的公寓把他带走的
Why were you at Logan's condo?
你去洛根的公寓干什么
Donna, please don't do your thing on me.
唐娜,别拿你拿一套对付我
Rachel, what is going on?
瑞秋,怎么回事
The other night I was working with Logan,
有一天晚上我和洛根一起工作
and things got intense, and he tried to kiss me.
气氛变得暧昧,他试图要亲我
Okay, so what did you do?
那你做了什么
Nothing. I didn't do anything.
没什么,我什么都没做
Then why were you at his condo this morning?
那你今天早晨为什么在他的公寓
I went to tell him that I didn't want him
我去告诉他我不希望
to get the wrong idea.
他有错误的想法
Rachel, if you went to his place,
瑞秋,如果你去他家
you were giving him the wrong idea.
你就已经给了他错误的想法
Something happened, didn't it?
有事情发生了,对吗
I kissed him.
我亲了他
How long?
多长时间
Too long.
太长了
God, I feel horrible.
天呐,我感觉糟透了
I'm a horrible person.
我是个太差劲的人
No, you're not.
不,你不是
You are a great person who had a notsogreat moment.
你是一个非常好的人,只是一时糊涂
Donna, please, you can't say a word to anyone.
唐娜,求你了,你不能和任何人说
Of course not.
当然不会
But Rachel, you can't say a word to anyone either.
但是瑞秋,你也不能和任何人说
Go ahead, say what you're gonna say.
说吧,把你想说的说出来
You know what I'm gonna say.
你知道我想说什么
Is what he said true?
他说的是真的吗
Logan, I am not colluding with Mike Ross.
洛根,我没有和迈克·罗斯共谋
Well, if I thought that,
如果我那样认为
I wouldn't even be standing here.
我就不会站在这里了
I'm talking about you buying that stock.
我是在说你买股票的事
Look, I can't talk about that. Why not?
我不能谈论这个,为什么
Because telling you about it would make it parking,
因为如果告诉你这就算是代购了
but that doesn't matter anymore
不过这已经没有意义了
because now that that guy hauled you in,
因为现在那家伙把你拖下水了
we can't do a thing with those shares anyway.
我们就不能拿那些股份做任何事了
Well, what can we do?
那我们能做什么
You and Mike Ross can get in a room together,
你和迈克·罗斯需要坐下来
and put this thing to bed once and for all.
把事情彻底了解掉
No, that's a bad idea.
不,这不是个好主意
Logan, if we don't finish this now,
洛根,如果我们不赶快结束这件事
you're gonna have the S.E.C.
证监会会一天到晚的
crawling up your ass day and night.
找你麻烦的
Look, you can try to scare me all you want,
随便你怎么吓我
but I did nothing wrong,
我没有做犯法的事
and the last guy I'm getting in a room with
而不到万不得已我是不会和迈克·罗斯
is Mike goddamn Ross.
坐在一个房间里的
Don't you ever knock?
你永远学不会敲门吗
Logan Sanders got taken downtown this morning.
洛根·桑德斯今早被带去问话了
Sean Cahill.
肖恩·卡荷尔
Son of a bitch is throwing shit
那混蛋在四处试探
at the wall to see what sticks.
寻找我们的把柄
And what stuck? Wexler.
他找到什么把柄了,韦克斯勒
Logan found out we bought that stock.
洛根知道是我们买了股票了
Did you tell him why we kept it from him?
你告诉他为什么我们没和他说了吗
He didn't seem to care. All right.
他好像根本不在乎,好的
Well, it doesn't matter
无所谓了
because you're going to end this takeover battle now.
因为你现在该把这场战斗结束掉了
What do you think I've been doing for the past month?
你以为我这一个月在干什么
Harvey, I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
哈维,我觉得你没有明白我的话
This guy's already looking at us for collusion.
这家伙已经在以共谋罪查我们了
The longer this thing drags on,
这件事情拖得越长
the more likely he is to come after us
他就越有可能因为买股票的事
for buying that stock.
来找我们的麻烦
In other words, end this thing?
换句话说,把事情结束掉
Not in other words.
不用换句话
In those exact words.
就是把事情结束掉
So I guess Jonathan didn't know you sold him out.
我猜乔纳森不知道你出卖了他
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because if he knew,
因为如果他知道了
he'd have come by your office
他就会去你的办公室
and ripped you to pieces.
把你碎尸万段了
Instead, you're out here enjoying a bagel
那样你就不会出来享受百吉饼了
without the courtesy of coming by to tell me that he didn't know.
而且都没有好心的来告诉我他不知道
My bad.
我错了
So now what are we gonna do?
现在我们该怎么做
Well, we're gonna kick some ass.
我们要去把某些人打败
Wait. What are you talking about?
等等,你在说什么
The S.E.C. called Sidwell,
证监会给西德威尔打电话
and I guarantee you they also called Logan Sanders,
我敢打赌他们也给洛根·桑德斯打电话了
which means Harvey can't use those shares,
这就说明哈维不能使用那些股份了
and I'm in the driver's seat.
轮到我掌控局势了
Well, that explains it. Explains what?
这就能解释通了,解释什么
Harvey just called. He wants to have a meeting.
哈维刚刚打电话过来,他想和你见面
Jeff.
杰夫
Did you hear what Sean Cahill did this morning?
你听说肖恩·卡荷尔今早干了什么吗
I did. Yeah.
听说了
Then you know he's poking around the Wexler purchase.
那你知道他在调查购买韦克斯勒股票的事
Ah, let him.
由他去
You don't seem very concerned.
你看起来不太担心
I'm not concerned because I did a damn good job
我不担心是因为我在让律所免责方面
protecting this firm from any liability.
干得非常漂亮
Yeah, well, the question is did you protect us
是的,但问题是你确实让我们
from all liability?
免去了所有的责任吗
Is there something that you want to ask me, Jessica?
你有什么想问我的吗,杰西卡
I want you to go back over your work with a finetooth comb,
我希望你重新一字一句的检查你的工作
and make sure it's airtight.
确定事情无懈可击
Jessica, you're the one who asked me to buy that stock, and
杰西卡,你让我买下股票,并且
I made it questionable, like you asked,
如你所愿,我让它存在争议
but if Sean Cahill comes at us for attempting to park it,
但如果肖恩·卡荷尔因为代购嫌疑查我们
that is on you, not my work.
那是你的事,不是我的
Jeff, just go back over everything like I said.
杰夫,我说了,去复查一遍
There's nothing to go back over.
没什么好复查的
We're as protected as we can be.
我们不会出事的
Okay, maybe you didn't hear me.
好吧,也许你没听懂
Every partner at this firm
我要求合伙人复查工作
goes over their work if I say so.
没有人会拒绝
And you know what, Jessica?
你知道吗,杰西卡
I'm not every goddamn partner.
我跟他们可不一样
So either you trust me or you don't.
信任不信任随你
Hey, look what the cat dragged in.
瞧你这副苦瓜脸
Such a serious expression.
表情这么严肃
It's because we need to have a serious conversation.
因为我们要讨论严肃的话题
Well, let's get to it.
说吧
I want you to come up with a number
你说个数
that we can pay you to end this thing.
我们出钱把交易了结
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Because Sean Cahill hauled Logan into the SEC.
肖恩·卡荷尔把洛根带去了证监会
Well, all that means is that
这意味着你不能用
you can't vote the shares
从我这里偷来的股票
that you stole from me,
发起投票了
and that is a "You" problem.
那是你的问题
Mike, it takes two people to make a case for collusion.
迈克,两个人才称得上是合谋
So if he's coming at us, he's coming at you,
他如果要对付我们,也会来对付你
which means it's a "We" problem.
所以这是我们的问题
Yeah, you can try and spin it any way you want, but
是啊,随你怎么巧舌如簧
I'm happy right where I am.
我很满意我现在的处境
I guess you agreed to this meeting
看来你同意会面
just to waste my time, huh?
只是想浪费我的时间
Who said I don't want to deal?
谁说我不想做交易了
Don't play me.
别玩我
Here's the new deal.
我有个新交易
You don't buy me out.
不用你出钱让我退出
I buy you out.
我给你钱让你退出
What? We tried it Logan's way.
什么,我们试过洛根的办法了
Now we're gonna try it mine... Mike.
现在该试试我的,迈克
'Cause the only way I'd get in a room with that guy
想要我和那家伙坐下来谈判
is if you guarantee that I leave with Gillis Industries.
除非你保证将吉利斯工业交给我
He's not gonna agree to that.
他不会同意的
That's another "You" problem.
那又是你的问题了
Rachel,
瑞秋
I need to know what's going on with Logan Sanders.
我想知道洛根·桑德斯是怎么回事
What?
什么
You spent an extra 20 hours with him last week.
上周你为了他加班二十个小时
It wasn't billed to the takeover,
工资没算在收购案上
and I need to know what it's about.
我想知道你们都干了什么
We were looking at future deals.
我们在考虑接下来的交易
"We"? Yes, we. "我们"
是的,我们
He asked me if I could help him
他问我能不能
put together some ideas Why?
帮他想几个点子,为什么
What are you getting at? I don't know
你什么意思,我不知道
if you've been paying attention around here,
你有没有专心处理手头的案子
but we need to wrap this thing up,
但我们得尽快把这事解决了
so I need to know if whatever you and Logan were up to
我想知道你和洛根在做的事
can force him to end this thing with Mike once and for all.
能不能迫使他跟迈克彻底达成妥协
It can. How?
可以,怎么说
Logan is under pressure from his board,
洛根的董事会给他施压了
and if he doesn't close this deal soon,
如果他不尽快了结这桩收购案
he might lose control of his company.
他可能会失去对公司的控制
Jessica, I must say
杰西卡,我得说
your impromptu lunch in the middle of the day
你中午突然请我吃饭
is exactly what the doctor ordered.
真是太合我意了
Thank you, Louis.
谢谢,路易斯
Now, I must admit that
我必须承认
I brought you here because I have something
我把你叫来,是因为有些事
that I didn't want to discuss at the office.
我不想在办公室讨论
If you're firing Harvey, I can't be in on it.
如果你想炒了哈维,我可不搀和
I just bought him an amazing mug,
我刚送了他一个很棒的杯子
and we're in a really good place right now.
我俩现在关系铁着呢
And I'm happy for you, but this isn't about Harvey.
我为你高兴,但不是关于哈维的事
It's about the firm.
是关于公司
We recently purchased a large block of stock
我们最近购买了大量股票
without realizing that we represent a client
不曾想我们代理的客户
with the same interests.
也有相同的意向
You're worried about the appearance of parking the stock?
你担心代购股票的事曝光
Exactly. And I just want to make sure
没错,我想确保
that we are as protected as possible.
我们不会出事
Sure, I can do it.
好,我能搞定
You seem upset. No, I'm not upset.
你看起来不太高兴啊,不,我才没有
I mean, why would I be upset, Jessica?
我为什么要不高兴呢,杰西卡
You take me to an amazing restaurant,
你带我来了这么好的一家餐馆
then you give me some bullshit story
又给我讲了个这么扯淡的故事
about a stock purchase with a fabricated company,
跟一家虚构的公司进行的股票交易
and when it's clear as day this is Gillis Industries.
很明显这就是吉利斯工业
Louis. The very same stock purchase
路易,你让马龙处理的
that you went to Malone to structure,
就是这桩股票交易
and now you want me to double check his work
现在你让我来复查他的工作
because you don't trust him.
是因为你不信任他
Oh, question is can I trust you?
问题是我能信任你吗
What?
什么
This lunch isn't about him. It's about you.
这顿饭与他无关,是关于你的
You knew I'd figure this out.
你知道我能搞定这事
Just like I know you'll figure out
我也知道你能搞清楚
whether or not we have exposure.
我们有没有危险
Now, the question is can you do it
问题是你能瞒着杰夫·马龙
without telling Jeff Malone?
解决这件事吗
I can, and I will.
我可以,我会做到的
If you're gonna discuss what happened,
如果你想说之前发生的事
you can just forget it because I
那你还是忘了吧,因为我...
I am not here to talk about that, and you know it.
我来这儿不是想说这个,你知道的
What?
什么
You told Harvey about my problems with the board.
你把我跟董事会的矛盾告诉了哈维
I told your attorney about a situation And now he's using it to
我是把你告诉律师的情况
strongarm me into caving to Mike.
逼我向迈克妥协
No, now he's using it to give you
不,他是利用这点
the opportunity to impress your board.
给你征服董事会的机会
Did you bring Harvey that information to get rid of me?
你把这事告诉哈维,是想摆脱我吗
Logan, I didn't bring Harvey that information,
洛根,不是我告诉他
he asked me for it.
是他问我的
And I don't need to get rid of you
我也不需要摆脱你
because what happened this morning
因为今早发生的事
is never gonna happen again.
永远不会再发生
Okay, Rachel, you got what you wanted.
好吧,瑞秋,你赢了
I'm gonna get in a room with Mike
我会和迈克坐下来谈判
and come to an agreement.
跟他达成协议
What do you mean you're gonna get in a room with him?
什么叫你会和迈克坐下来谈判
Well, how else did you see this happening?
不然你以为会怎样
Did you think I was gonna let Harvey take care of it?
你以为我会让哈维帮我处理吗
Look, please, you can't tell him what happened.
求你了,你不能把咱俩的事告诉他
Rachel, I would never do that.
瑞秋,我永远不会那么做
Thank you. Just to be clear, it's not for him.
谢谢,我得说清楚,这不是为了他
It's for me...
是为了我自己
'Cause you say what happened this morning
因为你说今早发生的事
will never happen again,
永远不会再发生
and I'm still hoping that it will.
而我希望它还能发生
But I don't want it to happen because you two are fighting.
但我不希望是因为你俩吵架
I want it to happen because you want it to.
而是希望你心甘情愿
Do you want me to heat some of this up or you?
要我帮你热点吃的吗
Mike, I need to talk to you.
迈克,我得跟你谈谈
Are you upset about something?
你在生气吗
No.
不是
I heard you might be making a deal.
我听说你可能会做笔交易
And you're worried because you're on the losing side?
你担心是因为自己是输的那方吗
No, I'm actually happy that this thing will be over.
不,我其实挺高兴这事马上就结束了
But?
但是呢
I think that you should have
我觉得你应该
Jonathan Sidwell put this to bed for you.
让乔纳森·西德威尔帮你收尾
Rachel You and Harvey have so much bad blood.
瑞秋,你和哈维嫌隙颇深
Yeah, and this is our chance to patch it up.
这是我们重归于好的机会
And what about Logan? What about him?
那洛根呢,他怎么了
I'm not gonna let him get to me.
我不会让他影响到我的
That's what you said the last time
你俩上次谈判的时候
you two got in a room together.
你也这么说
This is different. Mike.
这次不一样,迈克
Rachel, stop it. Look, we're at the finish line.
瑞秋,别说了,事情马上就了结了
I'm not gonna pass the baton to somebody else,
我才不会让别人接手
and I'm not gonna blow it
我不会把事情搞砸的
because this time I've got all the leverage.
因为这次筹码都在我这边
Well, if you have all the leverage, then...
如果筹码都在你这边,那么...
Maybe you should ask for one more thing.
也许你该再提一个要求
You're a halfhour late.
你迟到了半个小时
I got stuck in traffic.
路上堵车
I was starting to think you didn't want this company.
我还以为你不想要这家公司了
Harvey, I wouldn't be getting in a room
哈维,如果我不想的话
with that guy if I didn't.
是不会和这个家伙共处一室的
Good. So we're not gonna have trouble in there?
很好,那我们一会儿不会遇到什么麻烦咯
Not from me.
我没问题
Then let's get this thing over with
那我们赶紧把这事情了结了
and get back to normal.
然后恢复正常吧
Keep that in mind.
记住你的话
Logan, sorry I'm late.
洛根,抱歉我迟到了
Let's get to it.
我们开始吧
All right, just so we're clear,
好了,事先说清楚
we're agreeing to have you buy us out.
我们同意收钱退出交易
Good.
很好
I think you'll find this more than generous.
我想你会发现这是一份十分慷慨的合同
It is.
的确
You gonna try and spread this over 1,000 payments?
你打算分一千次付清吗
All up front.
全部预先付清
Then all that's left is for you to pull out your checkbook.
那就只等你签支票了
Well, actually, there is one more thing.
事实上还有件事
You said it, Harvey.
你自己说的,哈维
Let's get things back to normal.
让我们把一切恢复正常吧
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Once this deal is done,
一旦这笔交易完成
you go back to being my lawyer, and he's out.
你做回我的律师,和他解约
What?
什么
You sign that, I'm Harvey's client,
你签了字,我就是哈维的客户了
and you're looking for new representation.
你自己另寻代理律师
That'sthis is bullshit.
这,这简直是胡扯
It's not bullshit.
这不是胡扯
Apple and Dell don't have the same attorneys,
苹果和戴尔可没有共享律师
and neither will you and I.
我和你也是一样
Mike, you two aren't those two,
迈克,你们和他们不同
and I can represent you both.
我可以同时代理你们
Yeah, but it doesn't matter
是,但这不重要
because it's not about who you represent.
因为这不是关于你代理谁
It's about who Rachel represents.
而是瑞秋代理谁的问题
All right, enough.
好了,够了
We agreed to a number.
既然数额已经达成共识
We can work this out another time.
这件事我们可以以后再解决
No, we're gonna work it out right now.
不,我们现在就要解决这件事
No, we're not. Then you don't have a deal.
不行,那交易就算作废
God damn it, Mike.
该死,迈克
This isn't the time to do this.
这不是搞这套的时候
This is exactly the time to do it
这就是该解决这事的时候
because this is the last time
因为这是我最后一次
I'm ever gonna be in a room with him.
跟他共处一室
Well, finally, something we can agree on.
终于有件事我们能达成一致了
Then let's agree to something else.
那我们再同意一件事吧
We let Harvey choose which one of us
我们让哈维来选择今天过后
he wants to represent after today.
他想代理谁
Mike, do not put me in that Done.
迈克,别把我置于... 没问题
And now that we've agreed to let Harvey decide,
既然我们同意让哈维决定
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
那我告诉你一个小秘密
The way he got me into this room
他之所以能让我进行这次谈判
in the first place was he knows that
是因为他知道
I've got ten deals lined up after this. Logan.
这之后我还有十笔这样的交易,洛根
Decide.
决定吧
I'm going with Mike.
我选迈克
What? Mike's my guy.
什么,迈克是我的人
You knew that going in. I don't give a shit,
你之前就知道,我才不在乎
and I don't think Jessica Pearson
我想杰西卡·皮尔逊
is going to let you pick him over me.
不会允许你弃我而选他
Jessica has nothing to do with this.
杰西卡与此事无关
You just agreed to those terms.
你刚才同意了那些条款
Those were bullshit terms.
那些都是没意义的条款
So you're going back on your word?
所以你是要反悔吗
What does it look like?
你觉得呢
Looks like there's no deal on Gillis.
看来关于吉利斯工业的协议泡汤了
Mike, you didn't have to blow up the deal like that.
迈克,你没必要这样搞砸交易
Your client blew up the deal.
是你的客户搞砸了交易
Because you blindsided him. Fine.
因为你打得他措手不及,好吧
Then once he's had time to think about it,
那等他花时间考虑清楚了
you go back and convince him. Convince him?
你再去说服他,说服他
You should have come to me first
你应该先来找我的
instead of looking to rub it in his face.
而不是企图羞辱他
I wasn't rubbing anything in anyone's face.
我没有羞辱任何人
Oh, bullshit. You have leverage,
扯吧,你有筹码
and you want to make sure he knew it.
你想确保他清楚这一点
And when he had leverage, he made sure I knew it,
他有筹码的时候也确保我清楚了
and I didn't agree to a deal,
我可没有同意了协议
and then break my word ten seconds later.
然后十秒后就反悔了
And I'm giving you my word.
我向你保证
Close this deal,
完成这桩交易吧
and as soon as it's wrapped up, he's out.
一旦事情结束了,我就和他解约
And what about Jessica? Is she gonna agree to it?
杰西卡那里怎么办,她会同意吗
Let me deal with Jessica.
让我来处理杰西卡那边
Oh, just like you did on Wexler.
就像韦克斯勒那次一样吗
That was a different thing, and you know it. Do I?
那不一样,你知道的,是吗
Get him to agree up front,
你先去说服他
or we don't have a deal.
不然我们没得谈
Louis, I don't usually get summoned to people.
路易,我通常不会被人召唤
They get summoned to me.
我只会召唤人
But you wanted discretion,
但你想谨慎行事
and your office is within an earshot of Jeff Malone.
而在你的办公室谈会被杰夫·马龙听到
And you don't want him to hear
你不想让他听见
what you're about to tell me.
你要告诉我的事
So first off, I went through this backwards and forwards,
一开始,我反复检查了好几遍
and Jeff did a better job than 99% of all attorneys.
杰夫做得比百分之九十九的律师都要好
Fortunately for you, I'm the one.
但你很幸运,我是那百分之一
You found a mistake.
你找到了错误
I found a blessing in disguise.
我找到了一个塞翁失马之福
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Jessica, we're not vulnerable to allegations of parking
杰西卡,我们不会被指控代购
because we never bought those shares.
因为我们从没买过那些股份
We can't sell them back.
我们不能退回它们
I'm not talking about selling them back.
我没有要退回
This mistake makes the entire sale invalid.
这个错误使整个交易无效
And we don't have exposure because
我们无可指责因为
the sale never happened? Just give me the word,
交易从没发生过,就等你一句话
and I'll David Blaine this whole thing away.
我会像大卫·布莱恩一样让整件事消失
Louis, this is great work,
路易,干得漂亮
but I don't want you to do anything
但我希望你在告诉哈维之前
until you talk to Harvey.
先别轻举妄动
Are you sure? Because I can just Louis,
你确定吗,因为我可以,路易
I bought these shares without telling him.
我买这些股份时没有告诉他
I'm not getting rid of them without telling him.
现在股份没了,我不能再瞒着他
Are we clear? As a bell.
清楚了吗,非常清楚
Well, someone saved the day.
有人挽救了大局
Do tell.
快说说
Jeff Malone just dropped a giant deuce on Jessica's desk.
杰夫·马龙在杰西卡桌上拉了坨屎
Please tell me you're being metaphorical.
你是在打比方吧
Nope. Made a huge mess of the Wexler purchase.
不,他购买韦克斯勒的股份时出了大篓子
And you cleaned it up? Even better.
而你把问题解决了吗,比这还妙
Because of his blunder,
因为他的失误
I'm gonna make it as though his shitty deal never even happened.
我将使他的交易从未发生过
What did Jessica say? Oh, she loved it.
杰西卡怎么说,她可满意了
And what about Malone? That's the best part.
马龙呢,这是最精彩的部分
That asshole doesn't even know about it.
这个混蛋根本不知道这件事
What do you need me to do to make this unwind happen?
这次需要我帮什么忙吗
Nothing.
不需要
Jessica just wanted me to run it by Harvey first,
杰西卡让我先征求一下哈维的意见
but I haven't been able to reach him.
但我还没联系上他
Able to reach him? Louis,
联系上他,路易
what do you think is gonna happen
你觉得如果马龙
if Malone gets wind of this
在你联系上哈维之前
before you talk to Harvey?
得到了风声会怎么做
Ah, shit, he's gonna try to fix it himself.
该死,他会想自己解决这件事
And once again, he'll be taking
他会再次夺走
what's rightfully yours.
你应得的东西
And I'll be left holding a big bag
而我就只能拎着
of Jeff Malone's giant deuce.
杰夫·马龙的屎袋子
Where are you going?
你要做什么
To do what needs to be done.
做我该做的事
Rachel, what the hell did you do?
瑞秋,你做了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Mike demanded that Harvey dump Logan as a client,
迈克要求哈维和洛根解约
and it blew up the whole deal,
结果搞砸了整桩交易
and based on what I know and Harvey doesn't,
根据我所了解而哈维不了解的
it wasn't Mike behind that demand.
这个要求不是迈克的意思
It was you.
而是你
I'm so sorry. Sorry?
我很抱歉,抱歉
What good does sorry do?
抱歉管什么用
Donna, I thought it was the best thing
唐娜,我以为对相关的人来说
for everyone involved.
那么做是最好的
You thought it was the best way
你以为那么做
to get Logan out of the picture
可以摆脱洛根
and not deal with what happened.
并且无需善后
No, I tried to deal with what happened
不,我试着想要神不知鬼不觉地
without telling anyone, which is what you told me to do.
处理好一切,这不是你告诉我的吗
I did not tell you to let your personal life
我可没要你用自己的私事
affect Harvey's business.
打乱哈维的公事
I was just trying to get Mike and Harvey
我只想让迈克和哈维
back on the same team.
重新站到一个阵营里
I want you to understand that the way to do that
我希望你明白,想让他俩和好
isn't to pull strings behind their backs.
不能在幕后操纵他们
I do.
我懂
Okay, well, there's got to be some way to fix it.
好吧,一定有办法弥补的
That's not the point. It's being fixed.
重点不是这个,已经在弥补了
What are you talking about?
怎么说
Harvey's going over Mike's head.
哈维越过了迈克
He went to see Charles Forstman 20 minutes ago.
他二十分钟前直接去见查尔斯·傅滋曼了
Whoever said size doesn't matter never saw this table.
认为尺寸无关紧要的人肯定没见过这张桌子
Is that an insult or a compliment?
你是在损我,还是恭维
Knowing you, Charles, you'll take it as both.
是你的话,查尔斯,你肯定两者兼收
How'd you get in here, Harvey?
你怎么进来的,哈维
You crawled in through the vents?
从通风道爬进来的吗
I told your secretary I was George Clooney's brother.
我跟你的秘书说,我是乔治·克鲁尼的弟弟
She said it was obvious who got the looks in the family.
她说显而易见,我遗传了家族的美貌
Great. Do me a favor.
真棒,帮我个忙
Tell her she's fired on the way out.
你出去的时候告诉她,她被炒了
Can do.
可以
But first, I wanted to show you these.
但是首先,我想给你这个
You want to give me the Aston Martin? "Give" is a strong word.
你要把阿斯顿马丁送我, "送"这个词很重
You want me to buy you out.
你想要我出钱让你们退出交易
You're going to buy me out.
你会这么做的
So why come to me instead of Mike Ross?
为什么来找我而不去找迈克·罗斯
Because I put him and Logan Sanders in a room together,
因为我让他和洛根·桑德斯谈判
and those two assholes let their personal shit
而这俩混蛋让他们的私事
get in the way of business.
扰乱了公事
So what makes you think
那你又凭什么认为
these two assholes are gonna do any better?
咱们这俩混蛋能表现得好些呢
Because as much as you hate my guts,
因为你我都恨对方入骨
you want this deal and that car as much as I do.
也都非常想要这笔交易和那辆车
Harvey, taking your car is tempting,
哈维,你的车对我很有吸引力
but I don't think buying you out makes sense anymore.
可我觉得帮你的忙已经没有意义了
Why not?
为什么
Because you're standing there asking me to do it.
就因为你站在我面前,求我帮忙
Now, walk your sorry ass out of my office.
现在,滚出我的办公室
Okay, Charles.
好吧,查尔斯
But I'm afraid you're forcing me to use my leverage on you.
但你这是逼我动用手中的筹码对付你
You don't have shit on me, pal.
你没什么能拿来对付我,伙计
Who do you think bought that Wexler block three days ago?
你以为三天前是谁买了韦克斯勒的股份
I don't give a shit who bought it three days ago.
我才不在乎三天前谁买下它
'Cause it just went back on the market 30 minutes ago,
因为三十分钟前它已经重新出售了
and you're looking at the man who owns it now.
而我,就是它现在的持有者
Jonathan, what are you doing here?
乔纳森,你在这干嘛
Forstman bought the Wexler shares.
傅滋曼买了韦克斯勒的股份
What?
什么
They went back on the market, and he snatched them right up.
股票重新回到股市,他直接全收了
Holy shit.
我去
We win.
我们赢了
We do.
我们赢了
You did.
你的功劳
It's not over yet.
但是还没结束
I want you to draw up a tender offer right away.
我要你立刻起草一份投标报价书
Jonathan. What?
乔纳森,怎么
I've been thinking about Forstman.
我一直在想傅滋曼的事
And?
所以呢
You know we wouldn't have been able to do this without him, right?
你心知肚明没有他我们是做不到的,对吧
No shit.
没错
Just think about what else we could do with him.
想想他对我们还有什么用处
You want to team up with him?
你想跟他结盟不成
Well, you don't need to convince me,
你不用来说服我
but how the hell are you gonna convince him?
问题是该怎么说服他
By giving him a discount on this deal.
不如这次给他打个折
How much of a discount?
给他多少折扣
Thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of...100%.
我估摸着...费用全免如何
God damn it, Louis!
该死,路易
What the hell did you do?
你干了什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I just came from a meeting with Charles Forstman,
我刚刚见了查尔斯·傅滋曼
and when I reached for my bargaining chips,
我刚想动用手中的筹码
he told me I didn't own them anymore
他却告诉我我已经失去它们了
because you unwound the Wexler sale.
就因为你放出了韦克斯勒股份
Well, I was trying to save the firm from exposure.
我是为了保护律所不被人抓到把柄
And who the hell told you to do that?
谁让你那么做的
Jessica did.
杰西卡
She told you to God damn wait,
她让你等等再说
and you know it. Check your phone.
你明明知道的,看看你的手机
I tried calling you. I left three messages.
我给你打过电话,我给了你三条留言
I don't care if you left me a million messages.
一百万条留言我也不在乎
You were told to wait for my approval,
她让你等我的同意
and you didn't listen because you never God damn do.
而你却没听,因为你从来不听
You know what, Harvey? I always listen.
你知道吗,哈维,我一向听话
I always play the good soldier,
我一向循规蹈矩
and what do I get for it? Nothing.
可我又得到了什么呢,什么都没有
I may not be a name partner, but I am a senior partner.
我也许不是冠名合伙人,可我是高级合伙人
You get it?
听懂了吗
I couldn't reach you,
我联系不到你
and I made a goddamn judgment call.
只能自行判断行事
You want to know why you're not a name partner, Louis?
知道你为什么当不了冠名合伙人吗,路易
Because every judgment call you make turns to shit.
因为你每次自行判断都会坏事
Well, then what do you want, Harvey?
那你想怎么样,哈维
I'll do anything to make up for it.
我愿意做任何事来弥补
You want to do something, Louis?
你想做点什么是吧,路易
Instead of using Donna to give me
与其让唐娜转交给我
some stupid goddamn mug,
什么愚蠢的马克杯
stay the hell out of my business.
不如别插手我的事
You mind grabbing me a couple packs of sugar there?
你能帮我拿两包糖吗
I don't work here.
我不是服务员
I'm with PearsonSpecter.
我是皮尔逊斯佩克特律所的
I don't give a shit who you're with.
我才不管你是哪的
If you're not here to give me something
你要是不能为我做点什么...
I'm here to give you Harvey Specter on a silver platter.
我是来帮你对付哈维·斯佩克特的
I already have Harvey Specter on a silver platter.
我已经战胜他了
Not like you will if you let me buy you out.
你不把股份转让给我,是不会如意的
Listen, asshole, Harvey came by last night,
听着混球,哈维昨晚找过我了
tried to make a deal.
想要做笔交易
I told him to shove it up his ass,
我让他滚
and don't think I don't know good cop, bad cop
你们一个扮白脸一个扮红脸
when I see it.
别以为我看不出来
The good cop, bad cop doesn't work
我们不玩扮白脸扮红脸
when one of them hates the other one.
因为我们互相怨恨对方
And what the hell is this?
这又是什么鬼东西
Your niece's diary?
你侄女的日记吗
It's a time capsule of my rage.
是我愤怒的记录
"April 22nd, 2009. "
2009年4月22日
"Harvey told me to file a motion to dismiss "
哈维让我提交一份关于
the odor emitting from my armpits."
如何制止我腋臭弥散的议案"
This is a joke.
你开玩笑的吧
Once again, he took my biggest fear,
再说一次,他将我最深的恐惧
put it on display for the entire world to see.
光天化日展示给所有人
Oh, yeah, I can go on.
没错,我可以忍
He hates you that bad, huh? No.
他非常讨厌你是吧,不
He doesn't give a shit about me at all.
他一点都不在乎我
I hate him that bad.
是我非常讨厌他
You know, you don't have the authority to buy me out.
可是你没有权限让我退出竞争
I went to Harvey's client behind his back,
我背着哈维去找过他的客户
and I got him. Oh, I see.
他同意了,是吗
I agree to this, you steal his client.
这个我同意,从他手里偷客户
And he'll have lost to me, which is far more humiliating
他会输给我,这比输给你
than losing to you.
更让他丢脸
You'd go to all this trouble to stick it to Harvey?
你费尽心思就为了报复哈维吗
Read May 9th, 2012.
读一读2012年5月9日
I'd go to the ends of the goddamn earth.
我愿意不惜一切代价报复他
I want to offer you something.
我想给你点东西
My lucky day.
今天真幸运
Everyone's bearing gifts.
大家都送我礼物
You want me to buy controlling interest in the Sidwell Investment Group.
你要我买下西德威尔投资集团的控股权
I want you to buy it at a $80 million discount.
我想要你买它,并享受八千万美元的优惠
The exact amount I was gonna cut him out of.
正好是我原本准备踢走他给的那个数
Was? Wait.
原本,等等
Did you change your mind?
你改主意了
You're not gonna cut him out of Gillis?
你不准备把他踢出吉利斯的案子了
Guess you haven't heard. I'm done with Gillis.
我猜你还没听说,吉利斯的事我退出了
I sold my interest to Logan Sanders.
我把份额卖给了洛根·桑德斯
What the hell you talking about?
你说什么呢
That wasn't our deal. What can I tell you?
我们约好不是这样的,我能说什么呢
When you're the biggest bully in the yard,
你要是院子里最大的恶棍
people give you their lunch money without you even asking for it.
不用你说,人们就会把午饭前双手奉上
Oh, my God. You son of a bitch.
天呐,你这个婊子养的
You promised me that I would control
你跟我承诺过
what happened to that company.
那个公司任我处置
I promised you if we won.
我说的是如果我们赢了
We didn't.
可我们没赢
You did. Yes, I did.
你赢了,对,我赢了
Then our other deal is off the table,
那我们说的其他细节就作废了
and you're gonna give Jonathan Sidwell his goddamn cut.
你得把乔纳森·西德威尔的份额给他
How about I give you something even better.
我给你点更好的东西怎么样
What the hell is this? A job offer.
这是什么,工作邀请
You got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
What, did you think I was gonna hang you out to dry?
你以为我会把晾着不管吗
I could use a smart son of bitch like you working for me.
我需要你这样聪明的混蛋为我工作
You're the last person in the world I'd want to work for.
你是全世界我最不愿要的上司
I am the only person in the world you want to work for.
我是全世界你唯一愿意找的上司
Why is that? Because you're a nobody.
为什么,因为你是个无名小卒
You're a former lawyer
你是刚变成投资银行家
who's been an investment banker all of ten minutes,
没几分钟的前律师
and is about to blow the biggest deal that ever came his way,
马上就要搞砸能拿到的最大的案子
unless you come over to me.
除非你来给我工作
Go to hell.
去死吧
Harvey, we need to have a little talk.
哈维,我们得谈谈
I said everything I needed to say last night.
我昨天已经把该说的都说了
Now get the hell out. I made a deal with Forstman.
现在滚出去吧,我跟傅滋曼达成笔交易
What?
什么
You stuck your nose in my goddamn business
我警告过你永远不许再插手我的事
after I told you to never do that again?
你还这样做
No, I saved your goddamn business
不,我拯救了你的工作
after you told me to never do it again.
在你警告我别再那么做之后
You got him to sign this? Damn right.
你让他签了这个,没错
And who authorized it? Nobody.
谁批准的,没人
I lied and told Forstman I had Logan's approval.
我跟傅滋曼撒谎说我有洛根的批准
Can we get Logan's approval?
我们能拿到洛根的批准吗
You're goddamn right we can.
没错,能拿到
Louis,
路易
this has got to be the most genius thing
这会是你整个有趣又悲催的生命中
you have ever done in your entire, wonderful,
做的最聪明的
miserable life.
一件事
So you're not mad at me?
你不生我气吗
Mad at you? I could kiss you.
生你气,我都想亲你了
And I can let you.
我可以给你亲
Then go grab a couple of your mugs.
拿两个马克杯来
I'll crack open the scotch,
我开瓶威士忌
and let's see where this thing goes.
看看事情会如何发展
Can do.
可以
Hey, Louis,
路易
how the hell did you get him to go for it?
你怎么说服他签字的
We found common ground.
我们找到了共同立场
One more thing.
还有件事
Charles Forstman got the Litt the hell up.
查尔斯·傅滋曼得给利一点
Mike, Mike, Sidwell wants to see you.
迈克,迈克,西德威尔想见你
Don't tell me.
别告诉我说
He knows.
他知道了
Shit.
该死
You little piece of shit.
你这个混账
Jonathan, let me explain.
乔纳森,听我解释一下
There's nothing to explain.
没什么可解释的
You sold me out the second you connected with Forstman.
你一跟傅滋曼联系上就出卖了我
No, I thought I could get out of it, all right?
没,我本想着可以绕出来的,好吗
But then you took Forstman's money, and I
但你拿了傅滋曼的钱,而我...
Oh, you're gonna put that on me?
你要把事算在我头上了是吗
I took his money because I thought we were partners.
我拿钱是因为我以为我们是同伴
I didn't know you were gonna stab me in the goddamn back.
根本不知道你们准备背后捅我一刀
Stab you in the back?
背后捅你一刀
If I didn't make this deal happen,
如果我没有促成交易
you said you were gonna fire me.
你说要开除我
I don't give a shit what I said.
我不管我说了什么
I took a chance on you. You spat in my face.
我给了你机会,你却往我脸上吐口水
Jonathan.
乔纳森
You stood right there selling me
你就站在那儿把我卖给了傅滋曼
on Forstman to stop me from finding out you betrayed me.
还不想让我发现你背叛我
No, I did that to stop me from having to betray you.
我那么做是不想让自己以后不得不背叛你
Jonathan, he still owes us money, all right?
乔纳森,他还欠咱们钱呢,好吗
We can still go after
我们还可以...
There isn't enough money in the world for me
多少钱都不足以
to ever trust you again. Listen to me.
让我重新信任你了,听我说
I'm No, you listen to me!
我... 不,你听我说
There is no goddamn "We."
没什么"我们"了
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Jonathan, we can still talk to Forstman, all right?
乔纳森,我们还可以跟傅滋曼谈的
You think I didn't try that?
你以为我没试过吗
Who the hell do you think told me
你以为一开始是谁告诉我
that you sold me out in the first place?
你出卖了我的
Here.
Put this on your mantle.
把这个挂在勋章墙上吧
Remember me every time you God damn look at it.
每次看见它的时候就想想我
There is the man of the hour.
此刻明星在这儿啊
Why didn't you tell me what you were gonna do?
你为什么没告诉我你要做什么
Because if it didn't work,
因为如果不成功
I didn't want you to take any of the blame.
我不想让你承受责怪
Well, why didn't you tell me afterwards?
那事成之后为什么不告诉我呢
It's all anyone can talk about.
之后谁都能说了
Yeah, I don't care.
我不关心了
Louis.
路易
Forstman's insisting that I run the money
傅滋曼坚持要我
through Switzerland and the Caymans
在钱流向对方之前
before it comes out on the other side.
通过瑞士和开曼群岛进行管理
What? He's trying to avoid taxes.
什么,他在试图避税
You're obligated to report it.
你有义务举报这件事
I didn't, and I'm not going to.
我没举报,也不会去
Louis, that's illegal.
路易,那是违法的
You didn't see the look on Harvey's face
你没看见哈维发现
when he found out that I was the one who saved the day,
是我拯救了一切时的表情
and I am...
而我...
not gonna be the one
不想看到
to see the look on his face when he finds out that I didn't.
他发现我没成功时的表情
Louis.
路易
Leave me alone.
让我自己待会儿
Hey, did you hear the good news?
你听说那好消息了吗
There is no good news.
没什么好消息
Logan won, which means he's not going anywhere.
洛根赢了,那意味着他不用解约了
You want to tell Mike what happened, don't you?
你想告诉迈克发生什么,对吗
I am going to tell Mike what happened.
我要去告诉迈克
No, you're not.
不行,你不能去
Harvey said he would drop Logan
哈维说这事结束后
when this is over, and he will.
就跟洛根解约,他会的
And there is no way that he's dropping Logan
如果迈克没法做他的客户
if Mike can't even be a client.
他不可能跟洛根解约
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I just got a text from Amy.
我刚收到艾米的信息
Donna, Mike got fired.
唐娜,迈克被解雇了
Now you really can't tell him.
现在你真的不能告诉他了
You said I shouldn't go behind his back,
你说我不该瞒着他做任何事
but not telling him is going behind his back.
但不告诉他就是瞒着他
Even if you were gonna tell him,
就算你要告诉他
this is the absolute worst time.
现在也是最差的时机
If not now, then when?
不现在说,什么时候说
I mean, just wait till he recovers,
等他恢复一点
and then smack him down again?
然后再打击他一次吗
How about not smacking him down at all?
完全不打击他怎么样
That would be great, but I already did
那是很好,但我背叛他的时候
when I betrayed him, and I
已经在打击他了,而我...
Rachel, if you do this,
瑞秋,我跟你说
I am telling you it will bore a hole in his brain,
如果你这么做,会让他心里有疙瘩
and you will be risking your whole life with Mike.
你是在拿你俩的生活冒险
I am risking it if I don't. Rachel.
不告诉他也很危险,瑞秋
Donna, Mike kept a secret from me
唐娜,我俩正式交往之前
that almost ripped us apart before we even got started,
迈克有秘密瞒着我,差点害我们分手
and he found the courage to trust me with it.
而他鼓起勇气,给了我信任
So I need to find the courage to trust him with this.
所以我也要鼓起勇气,给他以信任

重点单词   查看全部解释    
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
courtesy ['kə:tisi]

想一想再看

n. 礼貌,好意,恩惠

 
approval [ə'pru:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 批准,认可,同意,赞同

联想记忆
airtight ['ɛətait]

想一想再看

adj. 密封的,不透气的,无懈可击的

联想记忆
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辩护)律师

联想记忆
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
metaphorical [.metə'fɔ:rikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 隐喻性的,比喻性的

 
tender ['tendə]

想一想再看

adj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 诉讼双雄

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。