手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《权力的游戏》 > 美剧《权力的游戏》第二季 > 正文

权利的游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 小鬼伴着烟雾消失

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I would name you the Hand of the King.

我将任命你为国王之手
I have a son, you have a daughter, we'll join our houses.
我有个儿子,你有个女儿,我们两家可以联姻
May I present Viserys of House Targaryen
请容我向您介绍来自坦格利安家族的韦赛里斯王子
and his sister Daenerys?
和他的妹妹丹妮莉丝公主
I give him a queen and he gives me an army.
我给他一个王后,然后他就会给我一支大军
Maester says the boy may live.
学士说这个男孩或许不会死
My dear brother, there are times you make me wonder whose side you're on.
有时候我很怀疑你到底站在哪一边?我亲爱的弟弟
You know how much I love my family.
我可是非常爱我们家族的呐,你懂的
There's great honor serving in the Night's Watch.
去长城服役是无上的荣耀
The Starks have manned the wall
亦是史塔克家族千年来
for thousands of years. And you are a Stark.
一直履行的职责,而你,就是一个史塔克
King Robert's bastards-Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why?
国王劳勃的私生子,琼恩艾林一直在私下追查他们,为什么?
The King has no trueborn sons.
国王没有亲生儿子
Do you love your children? With all my heart.
你爱你的孩子们吗?我全心全意的爱着他们
No more than I love mine. And they're all Jaime's.
绝对没有我爱的更多,他们是你和詹姆的孩子
When the King returns from his hunt, I'll tell him the truth.
等国王打猎归来我就会告诉他真相
I want what I came for. I want the crown he promised me.
我要得到他许给我的一切,许给我的王冠
No! No! A crown for a king.
不要!给国王的王冠
He was no dragon.
他不是真龙
Fire cannot kill the dragon.
火是杀不死真龙的
Jon Snow, Lord Commander Mormont
琼恩雪诺,总司令莫尔蒙大人
has requested you for his personal steward.
指名要你做他的私人事务官
He wants to groom you for command.
这是在让你锻炼学会如何指挥
Ned! We were hunting.
奈德!等劳勃一死我们就完蛋了
By the time Robert dies, it will be too late for the both of us.
我们必须联合起来
What about Stannis? He's your older brother.
那史坦尼斯怎么办?他可是你的哥哥
This isn't about the bloody line of succession.
这和血缘继承顺序无关
He's not a king. I am.
我比他更适合做国王
We have a new king now. Your son has no claim to the throne.
我们已经有了一位新国王,你的儿子无权继位
Kill him! Kill all of them! I command it!
杀了他,把他们全都杀掉!
You're summoned to King's Landing to swear fealty to the new king.
你被传唤前往君临对新任国王宣誓效忠
Joffrey puts my father in chains; Now he wants his ass kissed?
乔佛里把我父亲打入大牢,如今还想叫我对他献殷勤?
I'll go to King's Landing, but not alone.
我当然会去,但不会是孤身一人
Call the Banners.
召集封臣!
Kill him, Robb. He's more use to us alive than dead.
罗柏,杀了他,他活着更有用
So long as I am your king,
只要我还是你们的国王
treason shall never go unpunished.
叛国之罪就绝不会不了了之
No! No! Stop, my son.
不!不要!孩子快停下!
You will go to King's Landing
你启程去君临
and serve as Hand of the King in my stead.
代我行使首相之职
You'll bring that boy king to heel, and his mother, too, if needs be.
替我看好那娘俩
Please let me go home.
求您了,让我回家吧
Mother says I'm still to marry you,
我妈说了我还是要娶你
so you'll stay here and obey.
所以你必须给我留在这里,乖乖的听话
My sword is yours in victory and defeat.
我们的忠诚属于您,生死相随!
The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王万岁!北境之王万岁!
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Arry. Arry the orphan boy.
阿利,恩,孤儿阿利
It's 1,000 leagues from here to the Wall.
开路!我们离长城还有几千里格的路要赶!
We ride out beyond the Wall tomorrow.
明日我们就越墙北上
The Night's Watch will ride in force
守夜人将大举出动
against the wildlings, the White Walkers,
去对那些野人、尸鬼以及
and whatever else is out there.
无论什么妖魔鬼怪开战
He will die tonight, Khaleesi.
他今晚就会死去,卡利熙
Drogo will have no use for dragon eggs in the Night Lands.
卓戈在那个世界里是不需要龙蛋的
You don't understand.
你不懂的
Blood of my blood.
吾血之血!
Well struck.
漂亮
Well struck, Dog.
打得漂亮,狗儿
Did you like that?
你喜欢吧?
It was well struck, Your Grace.
打得确实漂亮,陛下
I already said it was well struck.
这话我已经说过了
Yes, Your Grace.
是的,陛下
Who's next? Lothor Brune,
接下来是谁?罗索·布伦
freerider in the service of Lord Baelish.
效劳于贝里席大人麾下的自由骑手
Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard.
霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士
Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard!
霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士!
Here I am.
我来了
Here I am.
我来了
Sorry, Your Grace.
抱歉,陛下
My deepest apologies.
我深表歉意
Are you drunk? No.
你喝醉了?不是
Uh, no. No, Your Grace.
呃,没有,没有醉,陛下
I had two cups of wine. Two cups?
我只喝了两杯,两杯?
That's not much at all.
还不算多嘛
Please, have another cup.
那就请再喝一杯吧
Are you sure, Your Grace?
说真的么,陛下?
Yes. To celebrate my name day.
没错,来庆祝下我的命名日
Have two. Have as much as you like.
整两杯,想喝多少喝多少
I would be honored, Your Grace.
我非常荣幸,陛下
Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my name day.
马林爵士,帮唐托斯爵士备酒以庆祝我的命名日
See that he drinks his fill.
让他喝个痛快
You can't.
您不可以这样
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
Did you say I can't?
你说我不可以?
I only meant it would be bad luck
我只是觉得若您在您的命名日杀人
to kill a man on your name day.
恐怕会招来厄运,陛下
What kind of stupid peasant's superstition..
这是什么乡下人的迷信……
The girl is right.
这姑娘说得有理
What a man sows on his name day
俗话说:命名日上播种子
he reaps all year.
一整年内结果子
Take him away.
把他带下去吧
I'll have him killed tomorrow, the fool.
我明天再杀他,这蠢才
He is.
没错
A fool-- you're so clever to see it.
的确是个蠢材,而您真是英明睿智,一眼就看出来了
He'll make a much better fool than a knight.
此等蠢才天生是弄臣的料,而非骑士
He doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick death.
他不配死得干净利落
Did you hear My Lady, Ser Dontos?
唐托斯爵士?你听见小姐说话了吗?
From this day, you'll be my new fool.
从今天起,你就是我的新弄臣
Thank you, Your Grace.
感谢陛下
And you, My Lady, thank you.
还有您,小姐,谢谢您
Beloved nephew.
亲爱的外甥
We looked for you on the battlefield.
我还在战场上四处找你嘞
You were nowhere to be found.
你还真是深居简出啊
I've been here, ruling the kingdoms.
我一直在这,治理国家
What a fine job you've done.
你干得还真不错啊
Look at you.
看看你
More beautiful than ever.
比从前更动人了
And you! You-- you're going to be bigger than the hound,
还有你啊!你——你都快要比猎狗还壮实了
but much better looking.
而且还要英俊许多
This one doesn't like me.
这家伙一点也不喜欢我
Can't imagine why.
无法想象是为什么
We heard you were dead. I'm glad you're not dead.
我们听说你早死了,我很高兴你没死
Me, too, dear.
好孩子,我和你看法一致
Death is so boring, especially now
死亡太乏味了,尤其是这当口
with so much excitement in the world.
世上有那么多乐子呢
My Lady, I'm sorry for your loss.
小姐,我对您的不幸深感遗憾
Her loss?
她的不幸?
Her father was a confessed traitor.
他爹可是个罪证确凿的叛徒
But still her father.
但仍是她父亲
Surely having so recently lost your own beloved father
既然你最近也痛失爱父
you can sympathize.
对她的遭遇必然是感同身受的
My father was a traitor.
我的父亲是个叛徒
My mother and brother are traitors, too.
我的母亲和兄长也是叛徒
I am loyal to my beloved Joffrey.
我绝对忠于我所深爱的乔佛里
Of course you are.
毫无疑问
Well, enjoy your name day, Your Grace.
好了,尽情享受你的命名日吧,陛下
Wish I could stay and celebrate,
多希望我能在这一起庆祝
but there is work to be done.
但还有大事要处理
What work?
什么大事?
Why are you here?
你来这是干嘛的?
The raven arrived from the Citadel
学城来了只渡鸦
this morning, Your Grace.
就在今早,陛下
The conclave has met, considered reports
说枢机会召开
from Maesters all over the Seven Kingdoms,
分析研读了七大王国所有学士的报告
and declared this great summer
继而宣布,这个长夏
done at last.
终于结束了
The longest summer in living memory.
这辈子我记忆里最长的一个夏天啊
The peasants say, a long summer means
百姓们都说,漫长的夏季意味着
an even longer winter. A common superstition.
一个更漫长的冬季,一个广为流传的迷信而已
We have enough wheat for a five-year winter.
我们有足够的粮食,来应对持续五年的冬季
If it lasts any longer,
如果冬季来得更长的话
we'll have fewer peasants.
我们怕是要失去一些百姓了
The city's drowning in refugees, Your Grace, fleeing the war.
难民纷纷逃离战争,这座城市要被他们淹没了,陛下
We have nowhere to house them.
我们没地方安置他们
And with winter coming, it'll only get worse.
随着冬季来临,情况只会更糟
You command the City Watch, do you not, Lord Slynt?
城市卫队不是听你差遣的么,史林特大人
I do, Your Grace.
是的,陛下
And are you not a Lord at my command?
而你这个臣子难道不是听我差遣么?
I owe my title and lands to your generosity, Your Grace.
我的名号和领地都是您的馈赠,陛下
Then do your job. Shut the gates to the peasants.
那么就干好你的本职,紧闭城门,别放一个庶民进来
They belong in the field, not our capital.
他们该呆在田地里,而非涌进我们的都城
Yes, Your Grace.
是,陛下
Don't get up.
不用起立
More ravishing than ever, big sister.
你比从前更迷人了,老姐
War agrees with you.
战争让你容光焕发呀
Forgive the interruption. Carry on.
原谅我插嘴,你们继续
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
Ah, it's been a remarkable journey.
啊,可真是一次无与伦比的精彩旅行
I pissed off the edge of the Wall,
我在长城边上撒尿
I slept in a sky cell,
还在天牢里打盹
I fought with the hill tribes--
跟高山部落并肩作战
so many adventures,
这么多历险
so much to be thankful for.
这么多感激之情要表达啊
What are you doing here? This is the small council.
你来这里干什么?这里可是御前会议
Yes. well I, do believe, the Hand of the King,
我知道,我相信国王之手自然会
is welcome at all small council meetings.
在御前会议受到欢迎的
Our father is Hand of the King.
我们的父亲才是国王之手
Yes, but in his absence..
是的,但在他不在的时候呢
Your father has named Lord Tyrion
您父亲任命提利昂大人
to serve as Hand in his stead while he fights.
在他作战时代行首相之职
Out! All of you out!
退下!所有人都退下!
I would like to know how you tricked father into this.
我真想知道你是怎么连蒙带骗让父亲做出这个决定的
If I were capable of tricking father,
如果我有能力骗父亲
I'd be emperor of the world by now.
那么我现在已经君临全世界了
You brought this on yourself.
这是你亲手造成这局面的
I've done nothing.
我可什么都没干
Quite right-- you did nothing
没错——你什么都没干
when your son called for Ned Stark's head.
当你儿子要取奈德史塔克项上人头的时候
Now the entire North has risen up against us.
现在整个北境都跳出来和我们作对了
I tried to stop it. Did you? You failed.
我试过阻止,是么?可你失败了
That bit of theater will haunt our family for a generation.
这起闹剧会困扰我们家族一整代人
Robb Stark is a child. Who's won every battle he's fought.
罗柏史塔克只是个小屁孩,一个百战百胜的小屁孩
Do you understand we're losing the war?
你没意识到我们就要输掉这场战争了么?
What do you know about warfare? Nothing.
关于战争你懂些什么?什么都不懂
But I know people.
但我懂人
And I know that our enemies hate each other
我知道我们的敌人彼此间存有憎恨
almost as much as they hate us.
和对我们的憎恨不相上下
Joffrey is King. Joffrey is King.
乔佛里是国王,乔佛里是国王
You are here to advise him.
你来这里要好好辅佐他
I'm only here to advise him.
我来这里也只是为了好好辅佐他
And if the King listens to what I say,
而且,如果国王能照我说的去做
the King might just get his Uncle Jaime back.
他或许能接他舅舅詹姆回来
How?
怎么做?
You love your children.
你爱你的孩子
It's your one redeeming quality.
这是你一个难得的美德
That and your cheekbones.
还有你的脸蛋也算一个
The Starks love their children as well.
史塔克也爱他们的孩子
And we have two of them. One.
而我们手上正有两个,只剩一个了
One? Arya, little animal-- she disappeared.
就一个了?艾莉亚,小鬼东西——她消失了
Disappeared? What, in a puff of smoke?
消失?什么?伴着一股烟雾么?
We had three Starks to trade.
我们本有三个史塔克可以拿来讨价还价的
You chopped one's head off and let another escape.
你却砍了一个家伙的脑袋,又让另一个跑掉了
Father will be furious.
父亲要被气坏了
It must be odd for you..
对你来说这感觉一定很陌生吧
to be the disappointing child.
做那个令他人失望的孩子
My Lord, may the Old Gods watch over your brother
大人,愿旧神眷顾您的兄弟
and all our northern sons.
以及所有北境的子民
The walls of my Holdfast will not stand the winter.
我城堡的墙可抵挡不了寒冬
The stones were last mortared in the time of King Aerys,
石料在伊里斯国王时期最后一次上的灰浆
and I'm afraid the masons today
而我担心这一辈的石匠
are not fit to carry their fathers' hammers.
已经没了他们父辈的技艺了
When I was a boy, I remember seeing them
在我还是个孩子的时候,我记得我看着他们
put up a new tower at Torrhen's Square in a summer.
在托伦方城造起一座新的塔楼
Men worked back then.
当年人们干活就是干活
Today, my Holdfast looks like it was built
今天呢,我的城堡看起来就像是
by drunk children.
毛头小子醉酒后用泥巴捏出来的
At night you can hear the wind howling through the gaps.
在夜里你能听见寒风从间隙呼啸吹过
And the Gods forbid it rains.
到了下雨天的时候,老天啊
Why, I might as well sleep beneath a waterfall.
我还不如干脆睡到瀑布下
Maintenance of a Holdfast
一座城堡的维护费用
generally falls to the lord of that Holdfast.
通常都是由城堡的领主负责
Generally, yes,
通常,确实如此
but I've sent all the young men off
但我把所有的劳力
to fight Robb Stark's war.
都派往南方为罗柏·史塔克作战去了
King Robb. And it's not his war.
罗柏国王,而且这不是他挑起的战争
He didn't choose it.
他别无选择
Maybe not, My Lord,
或许,我的大人
but he called in his Banners and took the men.
但他召集了封臣,带走了人手
Joffrey killed my father,
乔佛里杀了我父亲
your liege lord.
你的封君
Do you remember your vows, Ser?
你还记得你的誓言吗,爵士?
Of course I remember!
我当然记得!
We can spare four masons for a week, My Lord.
我们可以省出四位泥瓦匠借你一周,大人
Will that be sufficient to repair your walls?
这样你能及时修复城墙么?
I-I believe it will.
我-我觉得还成
We didn't want him here all day, did we?
我们可不愿他杵在这一整天,是吧?
I didn't like the way he was talking about Robb.
可我不喜欢他谈论罗柏的口吻
Nor did I.
我也是啊
But listening to people you'd rather not listen to
但要体察民情,哪怕他们说话刺耳
is one of your responsibilities as Lord of Winterfell.
这是你作为临冬城主的职责之一啊
Lord Portan.
波坦大人
My Lord, may the Old Gods watch over your brother
领主大人,愿旧神保佑您的兄长
and all our northern sons.
以及我们所有北境子民
Boil this for an hour and drink the tea.
把这个煮开了当茶喝下去
Makes all your pain go away.
你的疼痛就会消失
Don't have any pain.
我可不疼啊
Lucky for you.
那再好不过了
That way.
那边
You've been having those dreams again.
你又开始做那些梦了
I don't dream.
我没做梦
Everyone dreams.
人人都做梦
I don't.
可我不会
Heard some of the men talking about the comet.
我听见有人在谈论那颗彗星
They say it's an omen.
他们说那是个预兆
They say it means Robb will win a great victory in the South.
他们说那意味着罗柏将从南方凯旋而归
Did they?
是么?
I heard some other fools say it's Lannister Red.
我可听见其他傻瓜说那代表了兰尼斯他家的红色
Means the Lannisters will rule all Seven Kingdoms before long.
意味着兰尼斯特家将从此一统七国
Heard a stableboy say it's the color of blood
还听见个马童说那是血的颜色
to mark the death of your father.
代表了你父亲的死亡
The stars don't fall for men.
星星不会为人而落下
The red comet means one thing, boy--
那红彗星只意味着一件事,孩子——
dragons.
The dragons are all dead.
但龙都死了啊
They've been dead for centuries.
他们都消失几个世纪了
Mmm.
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯,嗯
What did your brother say about them, Khaleesi?
你的哥哥是怎么描绘他们的,卡丽熙?
He said they ate meat.
他说它们吃肉
He didn't tell you what kind of meat?
但他没告诉你是哪种肉?
My brother didn't know anything about dragons.
我哥哥对龙所知甚少
He didn't know anything about anything.
他其实对什么都一无所知
Eh.
She was Drogo's first gift to me.
它是卓戈给我的第一份礼物
I remember.
我还记得
I promised to protect them.
我发过誓要保护他们
Promised them their enemies would die screaming.
让他们的敌人在尖叫中死去
How do I make starvation scream?
可我的敌人却是饥饿
A trick I never learned, I'm afraid.
恐怕,我也无能为力
Does it ever end?
这地方到底有没有尽头?
This is farther east than I've ever been.
我从来没向东走过这么远
But, yes, Khaleesi,
不过,有的,卡丽熙
everything ends, even the red waste.
凡事皆有尽头,即便是红色荒漠
And you're sure there's no other way?
那你确信就只有这一条路?
If we go south to the land of the Lazarheen,
倘若我们南下拉扎林
the Lamb Men will kill us and take your dragons.
羊人们会杀了我们并夺走你的龙
If we go west to the Dothraki Sea,
若西进多斯拉克海
the first Khalasar we meet
我们遇见的第一个卡拉萨
will kill us and take your dragons.
一样会杀光我们夺龙而去
No one will take my dragons.
谁都别想夺走我的龙
They are too weak to fight,
他们已虚弱的无法战斗了
as are your people.
还有你的子民
You must be their strength.
你必须成为他们力量的源泉
As you are mine.
就如同你是我的一样
Rakharo..
拉卡洛...
You never have.
你从没有过啊
This is bad time to start.
这不是个启程的好时机
Having a rough time of it?
旅途上辛苦吧?
Nothing's killed me yet.
这算不了什么
Your ass killed the sledge. You offered me a ride.
你的肥屁股可把雪橇坐坏了,你说要载我的
I just wanted you to shut up about your damn blisters.
我只希望让你闭嘴别谈你那些该死的水泡了
I was born in a place like this.
我也生在这样一个地方
Later, I fell on hard times.
再说,我还在怀念呢
Are those girls?
就是那些女孩?
Craster's daughters.
卡斯特的女儿们
I haven't seen a girl in six months.
我可六个月没见过姑娘啦
I'd keep on not seeing them if I were you.
我若是你我就继续假装没见着
What, he don't like people messing with his daughters?
咋了,他不喜欢有人戏弄他的女儿们?
He don't like people messing with his wives.
他不喜欢有人调戏他的妻子们
He marries his daughters,
他娶了他的女儿们
and they give him more daughters.
而她们给他更多女儿
And on and on it goes.
于是往复
That's foul. It's beyond foul.
那太蠢了,那可不光是愚蠢
All the other wildlings for a hundred leagues have disappeared.
所有几百里格之内的野人们都消失了
Craster's still here.
卡斯特却依旧在这
He must be doing something right.
他肯定自有法子
What happens to the boys?
那儿子们呢?
Hmm? He marries his daughters.
嗯?他娶自己的女儿
What does he do with his sons?
那他的儿子们呢?
He said he planned to stop here
他说他计划在去
on his way to the Frostfangs.
霜雪之牙的路上在这留一宿
People make all sorts of plans.
人们总是计划这计划那
I haven't seen Benjen Stark in three years.
我可三年没见着班扬·史塔克啦
Haven't missed him.
我一点儿也不想他
Always treated me like scum.
他老把我看成个渣滓
Haven't had any good wine for a long time.
好久没尝尝些好酒了
You Southerners make good wine, I'll give you that.
你们南方佬就是酿得一手好酒,这我可认了
We're not Southerners.
我们不是南方佬
Who's this little girl?
这又是那个小美人?
You're prettier than half my daughters.
你可比我半数的女儿都漂亮些
You got a nice wet twat between your legs?
你两腿间那玩意湿了没?
What's your name?
你叫啥?
Jon Snow. Snow, eh?
琼恩·雪诺,雪诺,是么?
Listen to me, bastard.
听我说,杂种
All you lot from south of the Wall, you're Southerners.
你们全来自长城以南,你们这群南方佬
But now you're in the North, the real North.
不过现在你们在北境,真正的北境
The lad meant no harm.
那小子没恶意
I catch that pretty little bastard talking to my daughters--
我撞见那漂亮的小杂种在和我女儿们交谈——
No one will talk to your daughters, you have my word.
没人会再靠近你的女儿们,我保证
Now, sit down and shut your mouth.
现在给我坐下闭嘴
You bring any of that good wine with you?
你这次带了那种好酒没?
We did.
带了
We passed through six villages on the way here.
我们途经六座村镇
All six were abandoned.
它们全被遗弃了
Where have all the wildlings gone?
那些自由民都哪里去了?
I could tell you, but I'm thirsty.
我可以告诉你,可惜我渴了
There's a barrel of Dornish wine on the sledge.
这有桶窖藏的多恩好酒
Bring it in here. Yes, commander.
把它呈上来,是,总司令
You want to know where they've all gone?
你想知道他们去哪了?
North.. to join up with Mance Rayder..
朝北...去加入曼斯·雷德...
Your old friend.
你的老朋友
He's no friend of mine.
他才不是我的朋友
He broke his vows, betrayed his brothers.
他破誓背叛了他的兄弟们
Oh, aye.
哦,对
But once he was just a poor black crow.
但他原本不过一个穷黑乌鸦
And now he's King-Beyond-the-Wall.
而现在却自称塞外之王
He's been calling himself that for years.
他都这么叫自己好些年头了
What's he king of? A frozen lake somewhere?
他算什么?某个小破冰湖的国王?
That's a good-looking axe.
那斧头样式不错
Fresh forged?
新造的?
Give it here.
给我
You'll have another one made at Castle Black.
回黑城堡再给你个
Here.
给你
Oh, that's some lovely steel.
喔,这是把好斧头
You want to know what Mance Rayder is doing?
你想知道曼斯·雷德在干嘛吗?
Gathering an army.
调集军队
What I hear, he's already got more men
据我所知,他手头的兵力
than any of your southern kings.
已经超过你们任何一个南方的国王
And where does he plan marching this army?
那么他准备向哪里进军?
When you're all the way north,
一旦你们往北出发
there's only one direction to go.
那就只有一条路可走
These are bad times to be living alone in the wild.
如今是艰难时代,独居荒野很不妥啊
The cold winds are rising.
冷风已然吹起
Let them come. My roots are sunk deep.
让它们吹,我的根基深得很
Wife..
老婆
tell the Lord Crow how content we are.
告诉乌鸦大人我们有多喜欢这地方
This is our place.
这里是我们的土地
Our husband keeps us safe.
我们的丈夫保护我们的安全
Better to live free than die a slave.
我们宁可身为自由人而死,也决不当奴隶
Don't it make you jealous, old man,
可千万别羡慕嫉妒,老人家
to see me with all these young wives
看见我身边这么多年轻老婆
and you with no one to warm your bed?
而你却连个暖床的人都没有
We chose different paths.
我们选择了不同的道路
Oh, aye, and you chose the path with no one but boys on it.
噢,当然,你选择了一条没有女人的道路
You'll be wanting to sleep beneath my roof, I suppose,
你们大概很想睡我的屋檐下吧
and eat me out of pigs.
只怕还想把我的猪报销光呢
A roof would be welcome.
有个屋檐咱们感激不尽
It's been hard riding.
我们走了很长的路
We've brought our own food and good steel for you.
我们给您带来食物和铁器作为谢礼
Any man lays a hand on one of my wives,
哪只臭手敢碰我老婆一下
he loses the hand.
我就把它剁掉
And I see this one staring too long,
这家伙盯着看了很久
I might just gouge his eyes out.
看来得把他的眼珠子挖出来
Your roof, your rules.
你的地盘,你说了算
Who am I?!
我是谁?!
Who am I?! Lord commander.
我是谁?!总司令大人
And who are you? Jon Snow.
那么你是谁?琼恩·雪诺
Who are you?
你是谁?
Your steward.
你的事务官
You want to lead one day?
你想要有朝一日做统帅?
Then learn how to follow.
那就先学会听从命令
Lord of Light, come to us in our darkness.
光之王啊,吾人身处黑暗之中,请降临于此
We offer you these false Gods.
我们将这些虚伪诸神奉献于您
Take them and cast your light upon us..
请取走他们,将您的光明赐予我们
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗,处处险恶
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗,处处险恶
After the long summer,
长夏已尽
darkness will fall heavy on the world.
黑暗将以山崩之势压向整个世界
The stars will bleed.
星辰泣血
We need to stop her.
我们得阻止她
The cold breath of winter will freeze the seas..
凛冬之息将冰封海洋
Not now.
现在不行
..And the dead shall rise in the North.
死人将于北方崛起
All you men were named in the Light of the Seven!
你们这些人都是在七神的庇佑下长大的
Is this how you treat the Gods of your fathers?
这就是你们对待你们父辈的神灵的方式?
Are you so eager to spit on your ancestors?
你们如此焦急地想要唾弃你们的先祖?
You smell of fear--
你身上尽是恐惧
fear and piss and old bones.
恐惧无能的老骨头
Do you want to stop me?
你想要阻止我?
Stop me.
尽管来吧
In the ancient books, it's written
上古书籍预言
that a warrior will draw a burning sword from the fire.
将有一位斗士自烈火中拔出燃烧之剑
And that sword shall be Lightbringer.
燃烧之剑“光明使者”
Stannis Baratheon,
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
warrior of light,
光明的斗士
your sword awaits you.
你的剑正在等着你
Lord, cast your light upon us!
真主啊!请将您的光明赐给我们!
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗,处处险恶
For the night is dark and full of terror.
因为长夜黑暗,处处险恶
This woman will lead him into a war he cannot win.
这个女人会把我们引向一场无法取胜的战争
Stannis is our king.
史坦尼斯大人是我们的国王
We follow where he leads,
他下令,我们跟随
even if we don't like the path. King.
即使我们不喜欢他的命令,国王
Since that boar killed his brother,
自从他的哥哥死在野猪獠牙之下
every lord wants a coronation.
每个领主都想做国王
I don't serve the others. I serve Stannis.
我不侍奉别的国王,我只侍奉史坦尼斯
As do I, but loyal service
我亦如此,但是忠诚的侍奉
means telling hard truths.
意味着进谏逆耳忠言
He's surrounded by fools and fanatics,
陛下身边遍布庸才和狂热的信徒
but he trusts you, Davos.
但是他唯独信任你,戴佛斯
If you tell him the truth..
假如你告诉他真相
What's the truth?
真相是什么?
"And I declare upon the honor of my house
吾在此以家族之荣誉起誓
that my beloved brother Robert--"
吾所深深敬爱之兄长劳勃——
he wasn't my beloved brother.
他不是我“深深敬爱之兄长”
I didn't love him. He didn't love me.
我们之间没有什么感情
A harmless courtesy, Your Grace.
陛下,这不过是敬语,无伤大雅
A lie. Take it out.
谎言,把这段去掉
"..that my brother Robert left no trueborn heirs,
吾之兄长劳勃过世后并未留下嫡系后裔
the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen,
盖男童乔佛里,男童托曼
and the girl Myrcella being born of incest
与女童弥赛菈实乃
between Cersei Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister.
瑟曦·兰尼斯特与其弟詹姆·兰尼斯特乱伦所生之孽种
By right of birth--" Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
根据继承与血统——“弑君者”詹姆·兰尼斯特
Call him what he is.
这才是他的名字
"..And her brother Jaime Lannister,
与其弟“弑君者”詹姆·兰尼斯特
the Kingslayer.
乱伦所生之孽种
By right of birth and blood, i do this day lay claim--"
根据继承与血统的律法,吾于今日声明
Make it Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
改成“弑君者”詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士
Whatever else he is, the man's still a knight.
不论此人行径为何,他终究是个骑士
"Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
“弑君者”詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士乱伦所生之孽种
By right of birth and blood,
根据继承与血统的律法
I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of Westeros.
吾于今日声明,吾乃维斯特洛铁王座之所有人
Let all true men declare their loyalty."
勤王者应立刻宣誓效忠
When Eddard Stark learned the truth, he told only me.
艾德·史塔克获悉真相之时,他仅仅知会于我
I'll not make the same mistake.
我不会犯同样的错误
Send copies of that letter to every corner of the Realm,
把抄本送到七大王国每一个角落
from the Arbor to the Wall.
从青亭岛直到长城
The time has come to choose.
是时候选择阵营了
Let no man claim ignorance as an excuse.
希望他们不要站错队
Your Grace,the Lannisters are the true enemy.
陛下,兰尼斯特家族才是我们真正的敌人
If, for the time being, you could make peace with your brother--
假如您暂时和您的弟弟修归于好——
I'll not make peace with Renly while he calls himself King.
我绝不跟蓝礼妥协,除非他放弃称王
Well, many have already declared for him--
但是,很多家族都已经宣誓效忠于他
Mace Tyrell, Randyll Tarly.
梅斯·提利尔,蓝道·塔利
Stannis does not need to beg this lord or that lord for support.
史坦尼斯大人无需向此大人彼大人哀求支持
The Lord of Light stands behind him.
陛下有光之王庇佑
And how many ships has the Lord of Light got in his fleet?
那么光之王手里有多少艘战船?
He has no need for ships. I'm sure he doesn't,
光之王无需战船,他当然不需要
but we do if we're going to war.
但是我们需要战船来打仗
If not Renly, Your Grace, join forces with Robb Stark.
陛下,除了蓝礼,我们可以拉拢罗柏·史塔克
Who would steal the northern half of my kingdom.
他窃取了整个北境,我的半个王国
I've always served thieves according to their desserts,
正如你所知,戴佛斯爵士
as you well know, Ser Davos.
我对待每个窃贼都有适合他的处理方式
Joffrey, Renly, Robb Stark, they're all thieves.
乔佛里,蓝礼,罗柏·史塔克,全都是窃国大盗
They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them.
他们必须屈膝称臣,否则只有毁灭一途
I owe you an apology, my King.
陛下,请恕我冒犯
My duty is to serve.
我的职责是侍奉
You have chosen the new God over the Old Gods.
您已经选择了新神,放弃了旧的七神
May the Lord of Light watch over us all.
愿光之王保佑我们
Shall we drink together?
您可愿意同我喝一杯?
Don't.
不要
A cup of wine to honor the one true God.
向唯一的真神致敬
The night is dark and full of terrors, old man,
老人家,长夜黑暗,处处险恶
but the fire burns them all away.
但是烈火将濯尽一切
Your Grace.
陛下
King in the North.
北境之王来啦
I keep expecting you to leave me
我曾希望你能把我留在
in one castle or another for safekeeping,
随便哪个城堡里踏踏实实关着我
but you drag me along from camp to camp.
但是你却把我从各个营地之间拖来拖去
Have you grown fond of me, Stark?
史塔克,我看你是爱上我了吧?
Is that it?
是吧?
I've never seen you with a girl.
我从没见你跟姑娘在一块儿
If I left you with one of my bannermen,
假如我把你留在我任何一个封臣手里
your father would know within a fortnight
你父亲会在半月之内获悉此事
and my bannerman would receive a raven with a message:
并给我的封臣送来一只渡鸦,告诉他
"Release my son and you'll be rich beyond your dreams.
“放了我儿子,那么你将得到做梦也得不到的财富
Refuse and your house will be destroyed, root and stem."
否则,你的家族将会被连根拔起,灰飞烟灭”
You don't trust the loyalty
那些跟随你上战场的人
of the men following you into battle?
你不信任他们的忠诚?
Oh, I trust them with my life,
噢,我赌上自己的身家性命来相信他们
just not with yours.
但是不能用你的来冒险
Smart boy.
聪明孩子
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Don't like being called "boy"?
不喜欢被别人喊“孩子”?
Insulted?
受侮辱了?
You insult yourself, Kingslayer.
弑君者,你在侮辱你自己
You've been defeated by a boy.
你被一个孩子打败
You're held captive by a boy.
你被一个孩子所俘虏
Perhaps you'll be killed by a boy.
也许,你还会被一个孩子所杀
Stannis Baratheon sent ravens
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩派出了渡鸦
to all the high lords of Westeros.
致信维斯特洛所有的领主大人
King Joffrey Baratheon is neither a true king
乔佛里·拜拉席恩并非真正的国王
nor a true Baratheon.
亦不是一个真正的拜拉席恩
He's your bastard son.
乃是乱伦所生的孽种
If that's true, Stannis is the rightful king.
如果其言属实,史坦尼斯才是合法的国王
How convenient for him.
对于他来说是何等方便啊
My father learned the truth.
我的父亲发现了真相
That's why you had him executed.
这就是他被执行死刑的原因
I was your prisoner when Ned Stark lost his head.
当奈德·史塔克掉脑袋的时候,我可是你的俘虏
Your son killed him
是你的儿子杀了他
so the world wouldn't learn who fathered him.
好欺瞒世人,掩盖他是你的杂种这一真相
And you-- you pushed my brother from a window
而你,你将我的弟弟从窗户推出去
because he saw you with the queen.
就因为他撞见了你和王后在一起
You have proof?
你有证据么?
Or do you want to trade gossip like a couple of fishwives?
还是说,你就跟那些爱嚼舌根的渔妇一样喜欢散播谣言?
I'm sending one of your cousins down to King's Landing
我派遣你的一个表亲南下君临
with my peace terms.
带着我的和谈条件
You think my father's going to negotiate with you?
你觉得我父亲会跟你谈条件?
You don't know him very well.
看来你并不怎么了解他嘛
No, but he's starting to know me.
是的,但是他得试着了解我了
Three victories don't make you a conqueror.
三场胜利无法证明你就是个征服者
It's better than three defeats.
总好过三场失败
This city stinks..
这座城市散发着恶臭
Like dead bodies.
就像死尸一般
A bit corpsey, yes.
的确,闻起来很像腐尸
And shit.
和狗屎
I thought you wanted to come here.
我还以为你会愿意来此
I love it.
乐意至极
You love the smell of dead bodies and shit?
原来你喜欢尸体和屎尿的味道?
And cum and garlic and rum.
还有精液,大蒜,和甜酒
You can smell cum from the balcony?
你竟然能从阳台上嗅出精液的味道?
I love the stink. I love the noise.
我爱这恶臭,我爱这嘈杂
Cities make me want to fuck.
这城市让我性致高昂
And so did the country.
这个王国也是么?
This is where I belong.
这才是我的归属地
Yes, well, you need to be careful.
哦?那你可得小心一点
No one can know you're here.
不能让人知道你在这里
No one will know.
没人会知道
You can't trust anyone in King's Landing.
在君临,你不能相信任何人
They're all liars-- good liars, bad liars,
他们都是骗子,精明的骗子,蹩脚的骗子
one or two great liars.
还有一到两个是绝世的骗术高手
What about you?
那你呢?
Me? I'm not from here. I'm a slave to the truth.
我?我可不属于这里,我可是追随“真相”的忠实仆从
Truth?
真相?
You are the biggest little liar I have ever met.
你可是我见过的最大的小骗子
Why do you think I am so little?
你为什么觉得我很小?
I'm being crushed beneath the weight of all that truth.
我简直被“真相”压得,直不起腰来了
Oh!
噢!
Ned Stark actually slept on this.
奈德史塔克,也曾经睡在这里
As if the poor man didn't suffer enough.
就好像这个可怜的人还没遭够罪一般
One of the many changes we'll have to make around here.
现在我得对这里做一点,小小的改变了
Lord Baelish. Your Grace.
贝里席大人,陛下
I wonder if I might ask you for a favor.
有一事不知能否得您相助
Of course, Your Grace.
当然,陛下
Ned Stark's youngest daughter Arya--
奈德·史塔克的小女儿艾莉亚
we can't seem to locate her.
我们不知她去了哪
If she's escaped the capital,
如果她已经逃离了君临
Winterfell seems the logical destination.
临冬城怕是最合情合理的去处
And yet my friends in the North report no sign of her.
但我在北方的朋友并未窥见她的踪迹
Curious.
奇怪
If we choose to negotiate with the Starks,
如果我们选择跟史塔克谈判
the girl has some value. Whoever finds her--
这女孩还是很有价值的,不管谁找到她
well, you know what they say about Lannisters and debts.
当然,你也知道人们总说“兰尼斯特有债必偿”
Well, you could ask Varys where she is.
也许你可以问问瓦里斯是否知道她的踪迹
He'll have an answer for you.
他也许会有答案
Whether you believe it..
不管你是否信任他
Myself, I have always had a hard time trusting eunuchs.
就我来说嘛,总是不太容易信任太监们
Who knows what they want?
谁知道他们到底想要什么?
A mockingbird.
一只仿声鸟
You created your own Sigil, didn't you?
你创造了自己的家徽,不是么?
Yes.
是的
Appropriate.. for a self-made man
很适合你,作为一个白手起家之人
with so many songs to sing.
这般巧舌如簧
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴您能欣赏它
Some people are fortunate enough
有的人能够前世有福
to be born into the right family.
降生于王公贵族之家
Others have to find their own way.
另一些人却只好自力更生
I heard a song once
我曾听过一首歌谣
about a boy of modest means
故事内容讲的是一个羞怯的男孩
who found his way into the home of a very prominent family.
想方设法意图融入某个显赫的家族的故事
He loved the eldest daughter.
他曾经爱上这个家族的长女
Sadly, she had eyes for another.
令人悲伤的是,她的心另有所属
When boys and girls live in the same home,
当男孩女孩居于同一屋檐下共处一室之时
awkward situations can arise.
难免会有尴尬的情形发生
Sometimes, I've heard, even brothers and sisters
有时候,我听说就算亲生兄弟姐妹
develop certain affections.
也会彼此萌生爱意
And when these affections become common knowledge,
当这种爱意,为众人所知时
well, that is an awkward situation indeed,
显然,这就尴尬得很了
especially in a prominent family.
尤其是,对于一个显赫的家庭来说
But prominent families often forget a simple truth,
但是世家大族总是忽视某个微小的真相
I've found.
就我所知
And which truth is that?
何等真相?
Knowledge is power.
情报才是力量
Seize him.
抓住他
Cut his throat.
割了他的喉
Stop. Wait.
停,等等
I've changed my mind. Let him go.
我改变主意了,放了他
Step back three paces.
后退三步
Turn around.
转身
Close your eyes.
闭眼
Power is power.
权力才是力量
Do see if you can take some time away from
如果你能将你那点精力
your coins and your whores
从钱币和妓女身上挪开一点
to locate the Stark girl for me.
去帮忙寻找艾莉亚·史塔克
I would very much appreciate it.
我自会感激不尽
You're Ser Alton Lannister?
你就是阿尔顿·兰尼斯特爵士?
I am, Your Grace.
是的,陛下
I offer your cousins peace if they meet my terms.
我将为你的表亲奉上和平,如果他们能满足我的条件的话
First, your family must release my sisters.
第一,你的族人必须立即释放我的两个妹妹
Second, my father's bones must be returned to us
第二,立即归还先父遗骨
so he may rest beside his brother and sister
我们将遂先父所愿,将他安葬于临冬城的墓窖
in the crypts beneath Winterfell.
让他和兄妹们一同长眠于地下共享安宁
And the remains of all those who died in his service
那些追随他而死于君临的将士们的遗体
must also be returned.
也必须归还
Their families can honor them with proper funerals.
好让他们的家人为其举行一个体面妥帖的葬礼
An honorable request, Your Grace. Third..
这是一个富有荣誉感的请求,陛下,第三
Joffrey and the Queen Regent must renounce all claim
乔佛里和摄政太后必须公示全境
to dominion of the North.
放弃对北境的统治权
From this time till the end of time,
从今时今刻,直至时间尽头
we are a free and independent kingdom.
我们都将是自由,并且独立的北境王国
The King in the North.
北境之王万岁!
King in the North.
北境之王万岁!
Neither Joffrey nor any of his men
乔佛里和他的军队
shall set foot in our lands again.
将再也不能踏入我们的领土一步
If he disregards this command,
如果他拒绝这一命令
he shall suffer the same fate as my father,
他将迎来与我父亲同样的命运
only I don't need a servant to do my beheading for me.
唯一的区别是,摘掉他的脑袋我无需刽子手
These are-Your Grace, these are--
这些是——陛下,这些...
these are my terms.
这些就是我的条件
If the Queen Regent and her son meet them, I'll give them peace.
倘若摄政太后和她的儿子接受,我就给他们和平
If not..
若是拒绝
I will litter the south with Lannister dead.
我大军南下,让兰尼斯特家族灰飞烟灭
King Joffrey is a Baratheon, Your Grace.
乔佛里国王属于拜拉席恩家族,陛下
Oh, is he?
哦?是么?
You'll ride at daybreak, Ser Alton.
你将在黎明时分出发,阿尔顿爵士
That will be all for tonight.
今天的会议到此为止罢
A word, Your Grace?
能否一谈,陛下?
You don't have to call me "Your Grace" when no one's around.
咱俩单独相处的时候,你没必要叫我“陛下”
It's not so bad once you get used to it.
一旦你习惯之后,这也不是坏事
I'm glad someone's gotten used to it.
我倒是很高兴有人已经开始习惯如此了
The Lannisters are going to reject your terms, you know?
兰尼斯特不会接受你的条件的,你难道不知?
Of course they are.
当然了
We can fight them in the fields as long as you like,
我们可以一直跟他们决战
but we won't beat them until you take King's Landing.
在拿下君临之前,我们无法彻底将其击败
And we can't take King's Landing without ships.
而没有船舰,我们拿不下君临
My father has ships and men who know how to sail them.
我父亲拥有舰队,麾下铁种深谙水性
Men who fought my father.
曾与我父亲交锋过的手下败将
Men who fought King Robert to free themselves
他们为获得自由而反抗劳勃国王
from the yoke of the South, just like you're doing now.
摆脱南方佬的束缚,正如你现在所走的路一般
I'm his only living son.
我是他唯一仍在世的儿子
He'll listen to me. I know he will.
他会听我的建议,我知道他会的
I'm not a Stark. I know that.
我明白,我不是一个史塔克
But your father raised me to be an honorable man.
但你的父亲养育教导我成为一个重视荣誉之人
We can avenge him together.
让我们一起为他复仇吧
You don't want Balon Greyjoy for an ally.
你不能指望巴隆·葛雷乔伊做我们的盟友
I need his ships. They say he has 200.
我需要他的舰队,据说不下两百艘
They say a million rats live in the sewers of King's Landing.
据说还说君临的下水沟里还藏着上百万的老鼠呢
Shall we rally them to fight for us?
我们能指望他们为我们而战?
I understand you don't trust Lord Greyjoy.
我知道你不相信巴隆大王
I don't trust Lord Greyjoy because he is not trustworthy.
我不相信巴隆大王是因为他压根不值得相信
Your father had to go to war to end his rebellion.
你父亲曾要上战场镇压他的叛乱
Yes. And now I'm the one rebelling against the throne.
是的,而如今反抗铁王座的却正是我
Before me, it was father.
在我之前,还有父亲
You married one rebel and mothered another.
你不仅嫁了个反叛者,还生了一个
I mothered more than just rebels,
我生的可不仅仅是个反叛者
a fact you seem to have forgotten.
看样子你忘了这么的事实
If I trade the Kingslayer for two girls,
如果我拿弑君者去交换我的两个妹妹
my bannermen will string me up by my feet.
我旗下的封臣怕是会将我倒吊城墙之上
You want to leave Sansa in the Queen's hands?
你忍心让珊莎任由王后摆布
And Arya--
还有艾莉亚--
I haven't heard a word about Arya.
我还没有听到半点关于艾莉亚的只言片语
What are we fighting for if not for them?
不是为了把姑娘们夺回来,我们还有什么好打的?
It's more complicated than that!
事实比这个要麻烦的多!
You know it is.
你明明知道
It's time for me to go home.
看样子我是该回家了
I haven't seen Bran or Rickon in months.
我已经数月没有见到布兰和瑞肯
You can't go to Winterfell.
你不能返回临冬城
I beg your pardon?
什么?
I'll send Rodrik to watch over the boys
我将派遣罗德里克爵士北上去看护好弟弟们
because tomorrow you'll ride south to the Stormlands.
明日你将骑马南下去风暴地
Why in the name of all the Gods--
看在诸神的份上给我个原因——
because I need you to negotiate with Renly Baratheon.
因为我需要你和蓝礼·拜拉席恩谈判
He's rallied an army of 100,000.
他集结了十万大军
You know him. You know his family.
你认识他,你了解他的家族
I haven't seen Renly Baratheon since he was a boy.
我上次见到蓝礼时他不过是个孩子
You have a hundred other lords--
你麾下领主,将士如云,为啥偏偏--
Which of these lords do I trust more than you?
但又有哪个能比母亲你更值得我的信任呢?
If Renly sides with us,
如果蓝礼站在我们这边
we'll outnumber them two to one.
我们将是他们的两倍
When they feel the jaws beginning to shut, they'll sue for peace.
等他们发觉局势不对,他们会向我们求和
We'll get the girls back.
我们定会把妹妹们夺回来
Then we'll all go home.. for good.
然后我们一起回家...永不分离
I will ride at first light.
我将在明日破晓之时出发
We will all be together again soon, I promise.
我保证,我们很快就会再次团聚的
You've done so well.
你做得很好
Your father would be.. proud.
你的父亲定会为你感到...骄傲的
Give Lord Renly my regards. King Renly.
向蓝礼公爵传达我的敬意,蓝礼国王
There's a king in every corner now.
如今王国四下到处是国王
What is all this?
这是要做什么?
Returning this room to its proper appearance.
将这王座大厅回复到它该有的模样
Say what you will about the Targaryens-- they were conquerors.
人们是怎么形容坦格利安家族的?他们是征服者
That is a seat for a conqueror.
那可是征服者的王座
It needs a room to match it, not vines and flowers.
我需要能与之匹配的王座厅,而不是美酒鲜花
We can't find Arya Stark.
我们找不到艾莉亚·史塔克的下落
With luck, she's dead in a ditch somewhere.
如果她走运的话,想必是烂在某条水沟里了
Perhaps. But if not, we need her.
也许吧,但如果她还活着,我们要找到她
They'll never give Jaime back to us for Sansa alone.
只有珊莎,他们不会向我们还回詹姆
I think they might. They're weak.
我可不这么认为,北方佬不过是一群懦夫
They put too much value on their women.
他们太把女人当回事
We need to set our armies to the task of finding her.
我们需要立刻派遣人马去找到她
Send out as many men as we can.
越多越好
I'm sure if you asked grandfather--
我相信如果你请示你外公
The King does not ask; He commands.
国王无须请示任何人,只须下令!
And my grandfather's stupidity in the field of battle
外公在战场上的愚蠢和失误
is the reason Robb Stark has Uncle Jaime in the first place.
才是导致詹姆舅舅被罗柏所擒的问题呢
His life is in danger.
他的生命危在旦夕
We're at war.
我们身处战争之中
All our lives are in danger.
谁都是朝夕不保
I heard a disgusting lie about Uncle Jaime.
我倒是有听说关于詹姆舅舅的肮脏流言
And you.
还有你
Our enemies will say anything
我们的敌人会想尽任何言辞
to weaken your claim to the throne.
来诋毁削弱你继承铁王座的权利
It's not a claim. The throne is mine.
这不是权利,铁王座本就是我的
Of course it is.
当然
No one believes this foul gossip.
没有人会相信这些卑鄙的流言蜚语
Someone believes it.
总有人相信
Father had other children?
父王还有其他孩子?
Besides me and Tommen and Myrcella?
除了我、托曼和弥赛菈?
What are you asking?
你想问什么呢?
I'm asking if he fucked other women
我想问他是否操过其他女人
when he grew tired of you.
在他厌倦了你之后
How many bastards does he have running--
他留下了多少杂种,这些
What you just did is punishable by death.
你刚才的所作所为,论罪本当处死
You will never do it again.
你决不能再犯
Never.
绝对
That will be all, Mother.
就这样吧,母亲
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
你知道你听起来有多滑稽荒谬吗?
Ease into it.
轻松地进入
Slowly, with passion.
慢慢来,带点激情
Oh, yeah.
噢,耶
Go wash yourselves. Put some clothes on.
去把你们自己洗干净,穿点衣服
Both of you are working tonight.
今天晚上你们都得接客
We do things differently here, Daisy.
在这儿我们可不这么办事,黛西
This isn't some five-copper bawdy house in Hayseed Hall.
这里不是枯草厅五个铜板就让你干一番的廉价窑子
Haystack Hall. Wherever you're from.
是干草厅,谁管你从哪儿来
Our establishment doesn't cater to ploughmen and goat herders.
我们可不是做种地的、放羊的平民百姓的生意的
Lord Olsen.
欧森大人
Taste is everything here.
在这里,品位最重要
Littlefinger's a fancy man.
小指头真是位贵人
Don't call him Littlefinger.
别叫他小指头
He doesn't like it.
他不喜欢
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
She pretends she doesn't speak the common tongue
她假装不懂通用语
so that people will think she's exotic.
于是客人们会当她来自异域
She grew up just down the road in flea bottom.
她不过是在跳蚤窝下面的巷子里长大
She's beautiful.
她好漂亮啊
She's a dumb slut, really, but a lid for every pot.
不过是个不说话的婊子,但对男人们屡试不爽
Lord Commander.
队长大人
Good to see you.. Again.
很高兴见到您...再一次
You do realize this establishment
我想您应该知道这家生意的老板
is owned by Lord Petyr Baelish,
是培提尔·贝里席大人吧
the King's Master of Coin..
国王陛下的财政大臣...
Coin which goes in many pockets.
管理着流到众人口袋腰包里的钱币
Orders. Whose orders?
授命而来,谁的命令?
Someone who doesn't care what Littlefinger thinks.
某位根本不在乎小指头怎么想的人之命
No, you can't. No! Please!
不,你不能这样!不!请不要!
No! Not my Barra!
不!不!我的芭拉!
Please. Please. Enough. Get it done.
求求您了!求求你们!!够了下手吧
Kill the bastard. No, no!
杀了这杂种,不,不要啊!
Please. Give it here.
求求您了!拿过来!
No, please.
不!求求您了!
Spread out. Search every house.
分头行动,搜索每间屋子
Every room. Look in every room.
每间屋子,每个角落
Gendry! His name is Gendry.
詹德利!他的名字是詹德利!
Where is the bastard?
那私生子哪儿去了?
The Night's Watch! Please, stop!
和守夜人走了!求您了,放过我吧!
Where?
去哪了?
They took him up the Kingsroad, heading north.
他们带他朝国王大道北上了
How will we know him? He's got a bull's head helmet.
我们怎么认出他来?他戴了顶牛角盔
He made it himself. Find him.
他自己做的,找到他

重点单词   查看全部解释    
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 
claim [kleim]

想一想再看

n. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物

 
stupidity [stju:'piditi]

想一想再看

n. 愚蠢

 
ally [ə'lai]

想一想再看

n. 同盟者,同盟国,伙伴
v. (使)结盟,

 
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 
renounce [ri'nauns]

想一想再看

v. 弃绝,放弃,否认

联想记忆
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
realm [relm]

想一想再看

n. 王国,领域

联想记忆
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
harmless ['hɑ:mlis]

想一想再看

adj. 无害的,无恶意的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。