手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集 艾米丽的电脑被别人动过

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on Pretty Little Liars

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
If you love my sister,you won't do this!
你要是爱我姐姐,你就不会这么做
Is this some kind of a joke?
你们在开玩笑吗
What do you mean? There's nobody in there.
什么意思,里面没有人
If we want Anne to believe us,
如果要让安妮相信我们
a picture's worth a thousand words.
视频胜过千言万语
Oh, I see you found the guest bedroom.
你看过客房了
Would you like to take a look at the master?
想去参观下主卧吗
We got off the phone with your therapist.
我们刚和你的心理医生通完电话
She is recommending you spend some time apart.
她建议你们分开一段时间
Are you telling me that I can't see my friends?
你们是要禁止我跟朋友见面吗
Are you...? Samara.
你是,萨马拉
I go to Sheridan prep.
我是谢尔顿预备学校的学生
Did your friend tell you?
你朋友告诉过你吗
Yeah. Ssorry.
是的,对不起
They extended your dad's assignment.
他们延长了你父亲的服役期
He wants us to come to Texas.
他希望我们去德克萨斯州
You mean for a visit? For a year.
你是说去探亲吗,要在那待一年
Make sure she gets this.
请你一定要给她
I know about the letter.
我知道那封信的事儿了
You had no right to make that decision for me.
你没有权利替我做决定
You know what, I barely remember Jason.
知道吗,我都快不记得杰森了
We didn't know him.
我们并不了解他
He was just Ali's older brother down the hall.
他只是住在走廊另一头艾莉的哥哥
Anyone could have sent that, Spence.
谁都有可能发这条短信,斯宾塞
It could just be some kook
可能是哪个神经病
trying to mess with Melissa.
在和梅丽莎瞎胡闹
It's not safe? I can't tell you?
还不安全,不能告诉你
I can't tell you what? Where he is.
不能告诉你什么,不能说他在哪
Ian is dead. There's only one way to know for sure.
伊恩死了,只有一个办法能搞清楚
"How do I know this is you?"
"我怎么知道是你"
It's him!
是他
Ian's alive.
伊恩还活着
Did things just get incredibly worse?
现在情况是不是糟透了
I can't believe this. Ian's dead.
我不相信,伊恩已经死了
Zombie's don't text!
僵尸是不会发短信的
He is alive somewhere.
他还活着,就在某个地方
Spence
斯宾塞
I have to get this phone
我要在梅丽莎发现之前
home before Melissa realizes that it's gone.
把这手机送回家
Okay, you put it back, and then what do we do?
你把电话放回去,然后呢
Do we call the cops?
我们要报警吗
Oh, yeah, because that always works out so well for us.
是呀,好像我们每次报警都很管用似的
Why is Ian texting Melissa?
伊恩为什么要发短信给梅丽莎
And why is Melissa answering him?
梅丽莎又为什么要回他
Is she?
她回了吗
I mean, we don't know how long this has been going on.
我是说,不知道他们保持联系多久了
Spencer, look, you've gotta find out
斯宾塞,你要想办法弄清楚
what Ian told Melissa.
伊恩告诉了梅丽莎什么
You're the only one who can find out what he wants.
只有你能知道他想要什么
And where he is.
还有他在哪儿
Let's get out of here!
我们快离开这儿
Let's finish this in the morning, okay?
明早再解决这事儿
I'm cold, damp and scared.
我又冷又害怕,身上都湿透了
We can talk at school.
我们可以去学校谈
We can't talk at school, remember?
我们不能在学校交谈,你忘啦
The four of us are supposed to be having "Separate time."
我们四个要暂时保持一定距离
Doctor's orders.
这是医嘱
What are we supposed to do, not talk to each other?
那我们要怎么办,彼此缄默不言吗
We're in the same classes.
我们可是一个班的
We just have to play it cool.
我们要保持镇静
It's Jason.
是杰森
Did he move back in?
他搬回来住了吗
What is all that?
那些是什么
That's all that stuff that those people left on my curb
是艾莉失踪时
when Ali went missing.
大家留在路边的东西
Those tributes.
是大家送的礼物
Maya said her family kept those things
玛雅说她家搬进去时
when they moved in.
把这些东西留下了
They didn't have the heart to throw them out.
他们不忍心扔掉
Apparently Jason's moved on.
看来杰森已经走出阴影了
What's he doing back in that house?
他又回到这栋房子做什么
Mum, you don't believe in this therapy stuff,
妈,你都不信心理医生那套
so why do I have to put up with it?
我为什么还要忍受这一切呢
Because most of life consists of putting up with something.
因为忍受是生活的必修课
Wow. What a positive outlook.
多么积极的人生观啊
That's gonna have a terrific impact
我将来的人生
on my future development.
会受此影响的
Could we not talk any more until we've had coffee?
我们能不能喝完咖啡再谈这事儿
And why did you have to turn
还有你为什么打电话给爸爸
on the "Hanna in trouble" batsignal and call dad?
发出"汉娜有麻烦"的警示信号
I didn't. When daughters show up in news stories
我没有,自己的女儿出现在
about a vanishing corpse,
尸体失踪案的新闻里
fathers check in.
做父亲的都会关心的
Well, he can check in, but why does he have to come here?
关心一下就行了,他干嘛要过来
He's worried about you.
他很担心你
He is. I heard it when he called.
他很担心,电话里听得出
Last time he came
上次他来的时候
he sprang a fiance and a stepdaughter on us.
他突然带回一个未婚妻和继女
Wonder what we'll get this trip.
不知道这次有什么新花样
Well, he sent you that nice plant
你住院的时候
when you were in the hospital.
他送了盆漂亮的盆栽
It died, remember.
那个盆栽死了,你忘啦
You still have the pot.
花盆你不还留着吗
You can't take away my phone.
你不能拿走我的手机
I'm not taking it away. You can use it all you want.
我没有拿走,你想用就用
It's just when you get home from school
只是你从学校回家后
you gotta leave it on the dining room table.
得把它留在餐桌上
You want to call someone,call from downstairs.
你要想打电话,就下楼来打
So you'll know if I'm trying to talk to
所以如果我想跟艾瑞亚,斯宾塞
Aria, Spencer and Hanna?
汉娜通话,你就能知道了
You know what? It's a project.
就把这当成一次功课
You get to experience life
你可以体验下
the way it was before we had anything other than landlines.
过去没有电话的生活是怎样的
Are we gonna start milking our own cows
那我们还要自己挤牛奶
and using kerosene lamps, too?
用煤油灯吗
Look, Emily, I know this is hard,
艾米丽,我明白这很残酷
but it's not mean.
但我们并不是刻意给你们罪受
I think this is a good idea.
我觉得这个办法不错
You better start thinking about packing.
你最好开始打包了
So the real estate people will know there isn't anyone living hereas
这么说中介再带人来看房子时
when they tramp through our house?
知道我们已经搬走了
Actually, no more tramping.
事实上,不会再有人来看房了
We have a family who wants to lease the place for a year.
有户人家想租一年
What do you mean, "Gone"?
什么叫"没有了"
I mean gone. Blank. Zeroed out.
就是没有了,一片空白,全部删除
Somebody got in here and erased the whole drive.
有人进房间把整个硬盘上的东西都删除了
Who?
The real estate agent's been bringing people in here all the time.
房产中介一直带人来这儿看房
The laptop's been sitting on my desk.
笔记本就放在我桌子上
Are you saying that "A" just walked in
你是说A进了房间
and wiped your drive?
清空了你的硬盘
What am I talking about? Of course they did.
我在想什么,当然是这么回事
It's gone, Spence.
什么都没了,斯宾塞
All the videos of Ian are gone.
所有有关伊恩的视频都没了
Yeah, except for the one Ian had when he fell.
除了他从钟楼掉下去时,拿着的那份
Look, we're gonna talk at school, okay?
我们回学校谈,好吗
How? We'll figure it out.
怎么谈,总有办法的
Hey. You got out early this morning. Where'd you go?
你今天出门挺早的,去哪儿了
Is everything okay?
都还好吧
So far.
目前为止是的
They want me to rest as much as I can.
他们让我尽量好好休息
You didn't have to go alone.
你不用一个人去的
I would have gone with you.
我可以陪你一起去
Next time.
下次吧
Um, any more appointments today?
今天还有别的约会吗
No. I'm staying home.
没了,我就待在家里
Are you gonna be back before mom and dad leave?
你能在爸妈出门前赶回来吗
That's the plan.
是这么打算的
I could stay home if you wanted me to.
如果你希望的话,我可以在家陪你
Answer your phone, take messages.
替你接接电话,捎个信什么的
No, um... I want my phone.
不用了,我要自己听电话
In case the police call about Ian.
以防警察有了伊恩的消息会打电话来
Thanks.
谢谢
Aria, can I see you for a second?
艾瑞亚,可以谈一下吗
Your last day is Friday.
星期五是你最后一天讲课
Day after tomorrow.
也就是后天
Thanks for the warning.
多谢警告
It's...not a warning.
这不算是警告
All of a sudden I feel like you're picking apart
突然感觉你对我说的每句话
everything I say with a pair of tweezers.
都在挑刺
No, I just... want to make sure
不,我只是想确认下
that I'm not misunderstanding anything.
我没有误解什么
Such as?
比如呢
Such as what I can really expect
比如在你清理好办公桌后
once you pack up that desk.
我该期盼得到什么结果
I think I've been very clear about that.
我想我已经说得很清楚了
Yeah. I know that's what you think.
是,我知道你是这么想的
I'm just not so sure.
只是我还不太确定
Well, we're not gonna figure this out before the next bell.
看来上课前,我们是没法说清楚了
You need to come by the apartment so we can talk.
你来我公寓一趟,我们好好谈谈
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Tomorrow.
那明天
Okay.
Hey, big A! Wait up.
喂,大眼艾,等等
So, that was a bombshell, wasn't it?
真是爆炸性新闻
Did you see it coming about him leaving?
你知道他要离开吗
No.
不知道
Listen, if I bend some arms,
如果我能说动些人
we could get him a gift.
我们可以一起送他一件礼物
And I thought you could pick it out. Why me?
礼物由你来挑选,为什么是我
Well, you know him better.
你跟他比较熟
From the play. Right.
因为排戏那事,没错
Uh, sure.
好吧
I'll pick something up.
我去挑挑看
Primo. I'll shake people down.
太好了,我去勒索大家的钱
I love doin' that.
这是我最爱干的
Um, there is this one other
还有一件很小的事
really small thing I wanted to talk to you about.
我想跟你谈谈
Anything between you and Hanna,
你和汉娜之间的事
you're gonna have to work out on your own.
你得自己解决
Can't you just say something to her? Mona,
你就不能帮我说说情吗,梦娜
Hanna and I aren't really hanging out right now.
汉娜和我现在不太可能在一起玩
Why? Did something happen?
为什么,发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
发生了什么事
Don't you read the papers or listen to the news?
你不读报纸或者看新闻吗
No.
Ali's killer?
杀艾莉的凶手
Oh. Right.
想起来了
You lying to the cops.
你们对警察说谎了
Oh, we didn't lie to the cops.
我们没有对警察说谎
People think that we did, but we didn't.
大家认为我们说谎了,但是我们没有
So now our parents are
所以现在我们的父母认为
thinking that we just shouldn't hang out as much.
我们几个不该待在一起
Oh. That's so unfair.
这太不公平了
So I'll get the gift for Mr. Fitz,
我会帮费兹老师挑个礼物
but I can't help you with Hanna.
但汉娜的事我帮不了你
That's okay.
没关系
I'll come up with something.
我会自己想办法的
So the videos are gone?
这么说视频没有了吗
Totally gone.
全都没了
That was our only evidence.
那是我们唯一的证据
Well, we don't have it anymore.
我们现在什么证据都没有了
Has Ian sent Melissa any more messages?
伊恩有再给梅丽莎发过短信吗
I don't know.
我不知道
She's not leaving her phone sitting around.
她现在寸步不离手机
What about Jason? Why is he back?
杰森呢,他为什么回来
And what is he doing in that house?
他在那栋房子里做什么
Maybe he's just looking for closure or something.
也许他只是想了结此事
Okay, new rule: No one can say the word "Closure."
新规定,不准说"了结"这个词
Ever. Dr. Sullivan says it all the time.
永远不准说, 沙利文医生常这么说
I rest my case.
别浪费我的口舌
Han. What?
汉娜,怎么了
I don't think we should sit together.
我觉得我们不该坐在一起
We always sit together.
我们一直坐一起
We have to make it look like we're going along with this.
起码表面上我们要表现得很配合
Looking like we're doing it is the same thing as doing it.
表面上配合就是在配合
It means we're wrong.
这意味着我们认错了
And we're not wrong; we're right.
而事实上我们并没有错,我们是对的
Are we? We don't even really know what happened.
是吗,我们都不清楚究竟是怎么回事
How can we be sure if we're even right?
怎么能确定我们是对的呢
That's even more reason to stick together.
所以我们更不能分开了
You're here.
你在这儿
I had to get some papers from the office.
我来办公室拿些文件
You're coming back to school? I haven't changed my mind.
你要回学校了吗,我没改变主意
This is about getting a G.E.D. on my own.
这些是为了准备我的高中教育自学考试
Look, I'm the one who looks guilty, not you.
我才是那个有嫌疑的人,不是你
You can come back if you want to.
如果你愿意,你可以回学校来
The thing is, don't want to.
问题是,我并不想回来
You're the one looking forward to class reunions, not me.
你会期待以后的同学聚会,而我不会
Besides, I got a job.
而且,我找到了一份工作
Check it out.
你看
They needed somebody fulltime,
他们需要全职工人
and I'll be learning from the best.
我会跟着最有经验的师傅学习
I mean, Sweeney put up half the houses in this town.
镇上一半的房子都是斯威尼造的
How are your parents about this?
你父母怎么看这件事
My family is the reason why I'm doing it.
我这么做就是因为我的家人
The sooner I've got some money the sooner I'm out of there.
越快赚到钱,我就能越快离开家
For good.
永远离开
Out of Rosewood?
也离开玫瑰镇吗
Well, that depends.
这要视情况而定
On what?
什么情况
Different things.
各种因素
Well, name three.
说三个来听听
I can only think of one right now.
目前我只能想到一个
Wow, you were at one with the water. That was amazing.
你游了第一名,真了不起
I did okay.
马马虎虎吧
Okay enough to win.
马马虎虎就足以取胜
Yeah, but I was off my personal time.
但比不上我的个人最好成绩
So, you want to grab something to eat?
要一起去吃点东西吗
I would,
我很想去
but I promised my mom I'd help her pack.
但我已经答应我妈帮她打包了
Okay, how about tomorrow night?
那明天晚上怎么样
Tomorrow?
明天
Yeah. Something to eat, maybe see a movie.
是啊,吃点东西,也许还能看场电影
What, you don't like movies?
怎么,你不喜欢看电影吗
No, I even like the black and white ones.
不,我连黑白电影都喜欢呢
But I'm moving, Samara.
但我就要搬走了,萨马拉
I don't want to start anything that I can't finish.
我不想做有始无终的事
Okay, well,um... it is just a movie,
好吧,只是看场电影
so if you don't want a big commitment,
如果你不想作太大的承诺
we won't get the large popcorn.
我们不买大份的爆米花就是了
Or am I misreading things?
还是说我自作多情了
No. You're not.
不,我就是这个意思
Let's do tomorrow.
那明天见
Excuse me, Emily?
打扰一下,你是艾米丽吗
Yes?
有什么事吗
Hi. Coach Fulton said I could say hello.
富尔顿教练说我可以来找你
My name's Ken Raymond, I'm out here from Danby.
我叫肯·雷蒙德,我来自邓比
Danby U? Yeah.
邓比大学吗,没错
We like to check in with the talent
我们是来跟准备升大学的
that's getting ready for college
体育尖子生沟通一下
and make sure that they're thinking about us.
确保他们考虑申请我们学校
I don't know a swimmer who isn't thinking about Danby.
邓比可是游泳运动员梦寐以求的学校
Good. Well, I'd like to talk to you about our program.
那好,我想跟你谈谈我们的计划
So call me.
打我电话
Maybe we can sit down tomorrow.
也许明天我们可以坐下来好好谈谈
Okay.
好的
Great. Looking forward to it.
太好了,我很期待
Somebody just got scouted.
有人被大学看中了呢
No, he... just wants to talk.
不,他只是想跟我谈谈
Yeah, first a little talk, and then a scholarship.
先是谈谈,然后奖学金就到手了
You okay?
你还好吗
I shouldn't read that.
我根本就不该看这些
They don't know anything, but they keep writing.
他们一无所知,却一个劲地胡编乱造
You want to split one of these?
要来一块吗
Yes, I do.
好吧,来一块
Who are these for?
这些是给谁的
What makes you think they're for anybody?
你怎么知道这是要给别人的
You're moving them from the box to a plate
你把它们取出来放到盘子里
so you can pass them off as homemade.
送出去的时候,就能说是自己做的了
Don't worry. I know how to keep a secret.
别担心,我会帮你保守秘密的
Uh, they're for Jason Dilaurentis.
这些是给杰森·迪劳伦提斯
Why?
为什么要给他
Well, he's back, you know?
他搬回来了,你知道吗
He's just down the lane.
他就住在街尾
I thought I'd be neighborly.
作为邻居,我好歹应该表示一下
They were friends, weren't they? Jason and Ian?
杰森和伊恩,他们是朋友,对吗
Jason... wasn't somebody you could depend on.
杰森,他不是个靠得住的人
Did Ian say that?
是伊恩这么跟你说的吗
I'm just making conversation.
我只是随口问问
Then ask me about the weather.
那就问我天气
Or the deficit. Or gas prices.
或者财政赤字,油价也可以
You want to help? Then don't ask me about Ian.
你想安慰我,那就不要问我伊恩的事
Do you...
你...
Uh...You like this therapist?
你喜欢那个心理医生吗
Would it make any difference if I didn't?
不喜欢又能怎样
What do you think?
你觉得她怎么样
I've only talked to her on the phone.
我只在电话里跟她谈过
Spencer's mother put the whole thing together.
这些都是斯宾塞的妈妈操办的
And you're okay with that?
你没意见吗
I don't think it's doing any harm,
我觉得这没有什么坏处啊
and right now I don't have a plan b.
而且眼下我也没有更好的主意
Okay. Well, I have a plan b.
我倒有个主意
Why don't we just tell everyone to mind their own business?
为什么不直接告诉别人少管闲事呢
Let's just play this out and see what happens.
让我们先试试看,看效果如何
These are my friends,
她们是我的好朋友
the most important people in my life right now,
是我目前生命中最重要的人
and they're trying to break us apart.
而他们却试图让我们分开
Tell him!
跟他说啊
Don't put your mother on the spot like that.
别让你妈为难
Hanna, this is not a good cop/bad cop situation.
汉娜,现在不是唱红白脸的时候
We'll take it a step at a time,
我们一步一步慢慢来
and if we have to make adjustments along the way,
如果在这过程中需要调整
then we can do that.
我们再另行打算
You want us to email you about that?
要我们发邮件向你汇报进展吗
How about we do it facetoface?
我们一起来面对这一切,怎么样
I thought I'd stay around for a couple of days.
我想我会在这里多待几天
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
Yes.
可以
It's good to see you again, Hanna.
很高兴又见到你,汉娜
That sound brings back memories.
那声音又勾起我的回忆了
Were you planning to stay in town before she said that?
在她说那番话前,你就打算多留几天吗
Yes. Yes, I was.
是的,没错
Is that gonna cause any problems for you with... other people?
其他人会有意见吗
Nothin' I can't handle.
我能处理好
Well... thanks for backing me up.
谢谢你支持我
I'm gonna take my lead from you on this.
现在我来接手这件事
I came here to help.
我是来帮助你们的
You want a glass of wine?
你要来杯红酒吗
Unless you want me to make you a martini?
或许你愿意让我为你调一杯马提尼
I think wine tonight.
今晚就喝红酒吧
Hey, Emily, have you been into
艾米丽,你最近动过
your dad's side of the garage lately?
你爸放在车库那边的东西吗
The lockers? No.
储物柜里的吗,没有啊
Because one of them was open
其中一个被打开了
and we're missing some winter gear,
有几件御冬物品不见了
the camp stove...
还有野营用的炉子
No, I haven't been in there.
不,我没去过那里
Jean Watson said
吉恩·沃森说
that they had some stuff missing in their garage as well.
他们车库里也有东西不见了
Somebody broke into our garage?
有人闯进我们车库了吗
Did they get into the house? Was anything else missing?
他们闯进房子了吗,还丢了其他东西吗
You know what, don't... don't worry.
别担心
I'll call the police.
我会报警的
And did you forget something after school?
放学后你是不是忘了给我什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. What you doin', buddy?
你在干什么呢,小家伙
Get out of here!
给我滚
Hello, Spencer.
你好,斯宾塞
Sorry. I saw that you were back,
不好意思,我看到你回来了
I thought I'd try to beat the welcome wagon.
想送点东西欢迎你回来
Ah, thanks. That's great.
谢谢,我很喜欢
Are your parents coming back? No.
你父母也要回来吗,不
It's just gonna be me for the time being.
就我一个人过来待一段时间
I heard what happened. Are you okay?
之前发生的事我有所耳闻,你还好吗
I'm working on it.
我在努力熬过去
So you know what's been going on?
那么你知道发生什么事了吗
Just what I get from the news.
只看到了相关新闻
The cops in this town don't really talk to me.
镇上的警察也不太愿意跟我谈
I'm the brother of a murder victim,
我是谋杀案受害者的哥哥
but mostly they see me as a big pain in the ass.
但基本上他们视我为眼中钉
I ask too many questions.
我问的问题太多了
Is that why you're back? The questions?
那就是你回来的原因吗,为了那些疑问
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮到你
Okay.
好吧
The bell tower. What about it?
钟楼那件事,你想知道什么
I heard that you told the police
我听说你告诉警察
that Ian confessed to killing Ali.
伊恩承认是他杀了艾莉
Is that what happened?
事实果真如此吗
That's being referred to as my "version" of events.
那只不过是我的一面之词
The police think Ian ran away,
警察认为伊恩逃跑了
but not because of your sister.
但并不是因为你妹妹的事
Did he confess?
他承认了吗
Yeah, I think he did.
我觉得他承认了
You think he did?
你觉得他承认了
Well, he wanted people to believe that I killed her.
他想让人们相信是我杀了她
And how did you do it, according to Ian?
按照伊恩的说法,你是怎么杀的她
I pushed her. She fell.
我推了她一下,她摔倒了
And it was an accident.
那是个意外
Jason, I'm sorry.
杰森,我很抱歉
I know that you and Ian were once close...
我知道你跟伊恩以前关系很好
Did he say he killed her?
他有没有说是他杀了艾莉森
That's what he meant.
他就是这个意思
That's what he meant, that's what you think.
那是你自己的想法
Did Ian say, "I killed alison"?
伊恩有没有说,"我杀死了艾莉森"
Not those words.
他没这么说
Not those words? No!
没这么说吗,没有
It's getting late, and...
时间不早了
I've got a lot to do inside.
我还有很多事要做
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
You already have. Good night.
你已经帮了不少了,晚安
Good night.
晚安
Alison! Alison, hey!
艾莉森,艾莉森
Damn it, Alison, come here!
该死的,艾莉森,过来
Come here! Hey! Stop messin' with my stuff!
过来,别再乱翻我的东西了
You and the powerpuff girls
你们这群飞天小女警们
just stay out of my room!
离我的房间远一点
What are you afraid I'd find in there?
你怕被我找到什么吗
Look, just stop messin' with people.
不要再干涉别人的事了
No challenge with you and your little stoner buddies.
对付你和你那帮整天嗑药的兄弟太简单了
All you need is something shiny on a piece of string.
随便什么都可以让你们傻笑不止
Watch him, ladies.
姐妹们,看着他
He's got trouble with door knobs.
他连开个门都成问题
What's wrong with Jason?
杰森怎么了
He just thinks I stole one of his japanese cartoon porn books.
他以为我偷了他的一本日本色情动漫书
Did you? Of course I did.
你偷了吗,当然偷了
Aren't you afraid he's gonna rip apart your room?
你就不怕他把你的房间给拆了
Wouldn't do him any good.
拆了也没用
I have hiding places all over the house.
家里上下都有我藏东西的地方
In the yard, too.
院子里也有
When I hide something, it stays hid.
我要藏的东西,都会藏得好好的
Until I want it found.
除非我希望它被发现
That's why your secrets are all so safe with me.
所以你们的秘密在我这都很安全
Emily, you're the kind of student Danby would love to have.
艾米丽,你就是邓比想要的那种学生
You also fit the profile for scholarship help.
你也具备申请奖学金的条件
So you think I could get a scholarship?
你是说我能得到奖学金吗
I think you're in good shape.
我认为你的条件非常好
But your coach said that you were leaving the district.
但你的教练说你要离开这里了
That worries me.
这一点让我很担心
I mean, Rosewood's rated so high,
玫瑰镇高中的口碑很好
anywhere else you go is gonna be a step down.
你去其他任何地方都会被拖后腿的
That could be a problem. Do you know when you're moving?
这很麻烦,你什么时候走
That's not definite. Oh, the coach said tha...
还没确定,教练说...
There was some talk about it,
这还有待商量
but I'm gonna finish school here.
我会在这里完成学业的
Glad to hear it.
很高兴听你这么说
Continuity's important to you right now.
留在这里对你很重要
I know.
我明白
Toby? Mr. Sweeney let me go.
托比,斯威尼先生辞退了我
It was your first day.
可这才是你第一天上班
The owner of the house saw me on the crew
房子的主人看见我也是员工
and told Mr. Sweeney they'd
告诉斯威尼先生,如果不解雇我
cancel the job if he didn't get rid of me.
他休想接到这单生意儿
Why?
为什么
They've got a daughter.
他们家有个女儿
They didn't want me in the house,
他们不想让我进入他们的房子
so Mr. Sweeney paid me off for the week.
所以斯威尼先生用一周的薪水打发我走了
He can not do that! Forget it, Spencer.
他不能这么做,算了,斯宾塞
It's just how this town works.
这就是这镇上的人的处事风格
Get in.
上车
Tell you what, let's... let's talk later.
我们换个时间再聊吧
This was your idea.
这可是你的主意
I know. And I promise I will be there. But...
我知道,我保证我会回去的,但...
this is the head of the department.
系主任找我有事
But you knew that you had to talk to him
但你叫我过来的时候
when you asked me to come over.
就知道他找你有事
Yes, but I didn't know that they only spoke in paragraphs.
是,但我不知道他们说话都是长篇大论
Look, I will get out of here, I will be there,
我会尽快离开,赶回去的
we will talk.
然后我们再谈
One second. Sorry.
马上就好,不好意思
Wait for me.
等我
Please.
拜托了
Aria? Okay.
艾瑞亚,好吧
I'll wait.
我等着
Be there soon.
马上就回去
Mr. Raymond said
雷蒙德先生说
I was the kind of student they want.
我就是他们想要的那种学生
I mean, he just about promised me a full scholarship.
他几乎承诺给我全额奖学金了
But he said he couldn't do it if I moved,
但他说如果我搬家,他也帮不了我了
if I ended up at another school in a different program.
转去别的学校,程序就不一样了
If I stay here and graduate from Rosewood,
如果我留在这里并且从玫瑰镇毕业
I could have everything I want at Danby.
我就可以去邓比实现我的所有梦想
But if we move, it's all gonna fall apart.
但如果我们搬家的话,这些就都泡汤了
This is a lot to think about, Emily.
这件事还有很多方面要考虑,艾米丽
But you are thinking about it?
那你在考虑吗
Well, we gotta talk to your dad,
我们要跟你爸谈谈
but I think he'd agree this would be a reason to stay.
我想出于这个原因,他会同意的
But...this family's not doing anything
但仅凭与视察员的一次对话
based on one conversation with one scout, okay?
我们家不会做任何改变的,好吗
We can't just do this on promises.
空口无凭
We need some kind of a commitment from the university.
我们需要大学出具个正式保证书
No problem. I'll talk to Mr. Raymond.
没问题,我会跟雷蒙德先生说的
How did it go with Ezra? Oh, he's not here yet.
跟以斯拉聊得怎么样,他还没到
He's at Hollis, stuck in a meeting.
他在霍里斯,还在开会
How long have you been waiting?
你等了多久了
Over an hour.
一个多小时了
Look, that's why I was calling, Spence.
所以我才打电话找你,斯宾塞
How long should I wait?
我应该等多久
Why are you asking me?
你怎么问我
Because you've got this great internal clock.
因为你的感应时钟非常准
Like you always know exactly
你总是能准确地知道
how long to wait for a boy to call you,
等男孩电话该等多久
when to ask your parents for something,
什么时机向父母要东西最好
how quickly you should make up with somebody...
事隔多久后才应该跟别人和解
You are the master of time.
你是时间掌控专家
Um, can I call you back later?
我能过会儿给你回电话吗
Sure. Sorry. Bye.
当然,抱歉,再见
Can you get out?
你能出来吗
Um...Yeah.
好的
Let me just get my coat.
我去拿外套
Hey, Hanna, it's Mona.
汉娜,我是梦娜
I've been trying your phone a lot.
我给你打了很多次电话了
Call me. Please, I miss you.
拜托打给我,我很想你
Bye.
再见
Something wrong with your phone?
你电话出问题了吗
No.
没有
You want some help with that?
需要我帮你解决吗
Nope.
不用了
Look, I know it's tough
我知道不让你和朋友在一起
not seeing your friends.
对你来说很难过
But it's a good idea, under the circumstances.
不过就目前情况而言,这是个好办法
Do you notice
你有没有发现
how I never see you except when I'm in trouble?
你总是在我有困难的时候才出现
Do you think that's significant?
你觉得这值得探讨一下吗
I mean, should I bring it up in therapy?
我是不是也该和治疗师提到这点
I'm sorry it seems that way.
很抱歉,你会这么觉得
No, don't apologize,
不,不要道歉
because it doesn't mean anything.
因为这毫无意义
So don't.
所以不要道歉
Does mean something.
这当然是有意义的
Maybe to you, but not to me.
也许对你是的,但对我不是
Why not?
为什么
When you and mom broke up,
你和妈妈分手的时候
you told me that
你告诉我
even though you were getting a divorce
即使你们离婚了
it didn't mean I wasn't always going to be your daughter...
我也依然是你的女儿
And now...
但是现在
you're getting a whole new family.
你要组建一个新的家庭
You lied to me, so I don't trust you.
你骗了我,所以我不信任你
Nobody ever made a mistake on purpose, Hanna.
没有人会故意犯错的,汉娜
You always think you're doing what's best...
每个人都认为自己做得是对的
At least that's what you tell yourself after the fact.
至少事后都是这么安慰自己的
The thing I can't explain, the thing I can't forgive,
我无法解释,也无法原谅自己的事
is talking myself into leaving you behind.
就是离开了你们
It's amazing how much damage can be done
没想到无心之举
when you have nothing but good intentions.
会所造成的如此巨大的伤害
All I need is a letter
现在我需要的就是一封信
just something in writing,
只要有任何书面的东西
and I won't have to move.
我就不用搬家了
I can finish at Rosewood.
我就能在玫瑰镇完成学业
And you think you can get that from the scout?
你觉得视察员会给你写吗
Absolutely. That's great.
当然,太好了
It's beyond great.
这简直棒极了
I feel like I can breathe again.
我感觉如释重负
What is it?
你在想什么
You went somewhere just now. What was it?
你走神了,你在想什么
Nothing. I'm fine.
没什么,我很好
Did you come here with someone?
你和别人一起来过这里吗
Maya.
玛雅
Do you want to go someplace else?
要不我们换个地方吧
No. No, I'm fine, really.
不用,不用,我很好,真的
If you're okay.
如果你不介意的话
I don't know.
我不知道
Ghosts of first girlfriends make tough competition.
初恋是最大的竞争对手
What...Sort of competition would I be looking at?
什么,你说什么竞争
I mean, for the sake of argument.
我只是顺着你的话说
Well, I don't kiss and tell, but I had a Maya.
不是我大嘴巴,不过我也有初恋
Everybody has a Maya.
如果幸运的话
If they're lucky.
每个人都有各自的初恋
Who was she?
她是谁
Her name was Marianne Ginari.
她叫玛丽安妮·吉娜丽
Sophomore English,
英语系大二学生
one row over, two seats down.
在我前一排隔着两个座位的位置
She always wore her hair up,
她总是把头发扎来起的
and I kept looking at the back of her neck.
我就一直看着她的后颈
What happened?
然后呢
We had a study date one night,
有天晚上我们一起学习
and she let her hair down.
她把头发放下来了(这里还有出柜的意思)
Are you alone,
你一个人吗
or is Noel Kahn lurking around here somewhere?
还是诺埃尔·卡恩就在这附近
All by my lonesome.
就我一个人
So, are you going out with Noel, or was that just a oneoff?
你是在和诺埃尔交往,还是玩玩而已
Well, he's a major get.
他现在可是红人
Now he even has some bad boy cred.
而且男人不坏,女人不爱
Well, you know, there's bad, and then there's bad.
要知道,江山易改,本性难移
I would just be careful around him.
如果是我,我会防着点他的
So, you want me to be careful?
你想让我防着点他吗
Like it would make a difference to you?
对你而言,这很重要吗
Look, I guess I understand why you did what you did.
我想我理解你之前的所作所为
You must have thought you were doing me a favor.
你以为你是在帮我
Really, truly I did.
我真的是这么想的
Could we just forget about it?
我们能不提这些了吗
Okay.
So, does this mean that you, like, forgive me?
这是意味着,你原谅我了吗
Yeah... I forgive you.
是的,我原谅你了
No one's ever forgiven me before.
从没有人原谅过我
It feels all, I don't know, spiritual or something.
这种感觉说不好,挺鼓舞人心的
Sit with me?
一起坐吗
So, have you, like, talked to Caleb?
你和凯勒谈过了吗
You don't ask me about Caleb
你别跟我提起凯勒
and I won't ask you about Noel.
我也不会提起诺埃尔
Okay.
好的
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前为什么没告诉我
I'm telling you now. You should have told me
我现在告诉你了,你应该在发现
the minute you found out he was texting her.
他给她发短信时就立刻告诉我
Why? What could you have done?
为什么,你能做什么呢
I'd have done something. What?
我已经做了,做了什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
It's not so bad from up here.
从这里看下去,感觉挺不错的
Just looks like a town.
就像一个小镇
That's all it is.
它本来就是
More than that.
不只这些
It's like one of those
它就像电影中的
collective mind creatures in the movies.
拥有集体意识的生物
One with a really long memory.
它有着很多的记忆
It's not a monster.
它不是怪物
It's got monsters in it.
但是它里面有怪物
You know that. So do I.
你我心知肚明
I'll do what you want me to.
我听你的
You want me to tell the police
你想让我告诉警察
that Ian's been texting Melissa?
伊恩一直在给梅丽莎发短信吗
Remind me
告诉我
when was the last time the cops did either of us any good?
从始至终那些警察帮过我们一次吗
So?
那怎么办呢
So...
那么
Spence?
斯宾塞
Spence!
斯宾塞
Spencer, are you here?
斯宾塞,你在吗
Spencer!
斯宾塞
I've called the police,
我已经报警了
everything looks all right upstairs.
楼上一切都还好
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah.
确定
My dignity broke the fall.
真让我颜面扫地
Aria...
艾瑞亚
Hey. Are you sure that you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yeah. Yeah, II'm fine.
没事,我很好
The fact that "A" can just...
现在A竟然可以
break into our houses.
随意闯入我们的房子
Sometimes I think that's the worst part of this.
我认为这就是最糟的状况了
Emily said that somebody broke into their garage
艾米丽说有人闯进她们家的车库
and stole some camping gear.
偷走了一些露营用的东西
And her mom said that
她妈妈还说
there's been a whole bunch of breakins around town.
最近镇上已经发生了好几起入室行窃案了
What would "A" want with camping gear?
A要露营的工具做什么
You tell me.
谁知道呢
What if it's not "A"?
如果不是A干的呢
Who else would it be?
那还会是谁
Somebody who knew what was on Emily's computer.
某个知道艾米丽电脑上有视频的人
Somebody who needs camping gear and survival stuff,
某个要靠露营工具生存的人
Somebody who's on the run. Ian?
某个逃跑的人,伊恩吗
We thought that "A" wiped emily's hard drive
我们以为是A清空了艾米丽的硬盘
because that's the kind of thing that "A" would do,
因为这很像A的办事风格
but Ian is the only other person who would want those videos destroyed.
但伊恩是唯一也想毁掉那些视频的人
Do you think that that was Ian upstairs?
你认为从楼上冲下来的那人是伊恩
I don't know.
我不知道
Melissa's out in the barn.
梅丽莎住在外面的谷仓
What would he want in the house?
他来屋子里做什么
You?
找你吗
That's great.
太好了
My mom's really excited.
我妈妈很激动
She just wants a letter to show my dad. A letter.
她就想要份信函给我爸看,信函
You know, explaining the whole offer.
对啊,就是解释整个录取的事情
I'd be happy to talk to your mom and dad,
我很乐意和你父母谈谈
but we were discussing what could happen
但我们讨论的是可能发生的情况
I can't offer you anything in writing.
我没有办法出具任何书面证明
You said if I kept up my grades and times
你说过如果我成绩稳定
and graduated Rosewood,
并且在玫瑰镇毕业
I could get into Danby on a scholarship.
我可以被邓比录取,并且获得奖学金
You're a very strong contender.
你是有力的竞争者
I'd need more than that for my parents.
我父母需要看到更具说服力的东西
I need some sort of commitment.
我需要学校的承诺
I can write down something saying
我可以写个东西
that we're interested in you,
说明我们有意向录取你
but I can't make promises.
但我不能做任何保证
So all I can get is a "Maybe" Letter?
所以你只能写"有可能录取"
That's what I can do now.
我现在只能做这么多
Okay. Thank you.
好吧,谢谢
We'll talk soon.
回头再谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Wasn't expecting this.
真没想到
To be honest, most of what's happened to me here
老实说,在这里发生的一切
I didn't expect.
都出乎我的意料
I didn't expect to connect with you the way that I have.
我没有想到会和你们这么投缘
I never expected to feel this kind of loss over leaving you.
也从未想到离开你们时,我会这么失落
Stop me when this gets too maudlin,
要是太煽情了,就打断我
but I'm not going to forget you.
但我不会忘记你们的
I will remember your voices,
我会记得你们的声音
your questions, your...faces.
你们的问题,你们的面庞
I cherish the time that I've spent here,
我会怀念在这里度过的时光
and I'm more grateful than I even know how to say.
我的感激之情溢于言表
There's a quote by Joseph Campbell,
约瑟夫·坎贝尔曾经(约瑟夫·坎贝尔,美国着名比较神话学家)
and it goes...
这样说过
"You must give up the life you had planned "
为了迎接未来的美好生活
in order to have the life that is waiting for you."
你必须放弃原本计划好的生活"
I thought I knew what that meant.
我曾以为我理解这句话的意思
I didn't.
但其实我不懂
Till I met you.
直到我遇见你们
Well, there it is.
好了,就这样吧
Oh! Oh. Always read. Have a good life.
对了,要多读书,祝你们一切顺利
We love you, Mr. Fitz.
我们爱你,费兹老师
Good luck. Thanks, Mr. Fitz.
好运,谢谢,费兹老师
Doris. Thanks, Mr. Fitz.
多丽丝,谢谢,费兹老师
Ezra.
以斯拉
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
对不起,我回来晚了
Didn't notice.
我都没察觉
You want something to eat?
想吃点什么吗
I'm okay.
我不饿
Did you get outside today?
今天你出去了吗
Not in this weather. I never left the house.
天气这么差,我一直呆在家里
It was in the pocket of her raincoat.
这个是在她的雨衣口袋里找到的
And her raincoat was wet. So were her boots.
她的雨衣和雨靴都是湿的
She lied to you about being out?
她撒谎说自己没有出过门吗
Well, she didn't go far. I checked the driveway,
她也没走远,我仔细看了车道
and it was dry under her car,
车下面是干的
so it hadn't been moved all day.
所以说车一整天都停在车库里
Who would she want to show this to?
她拿这个给谁看呢
I can only think of one person who would care. Ian.
我能想到的人只有一个,伊恩
If she didn't take the car, that means he must be close.
如果她没有开车,说明伊恩就在附近
You guys, Hanna's right.
各位,汉娜说得对
This is the worst time for us to be splitting up.
现在是我们最不该分开的时候
We have got to stay together.
我们要团结起来
Yeah, no matter how much lying it takes.
没错,不管我们要说多少谎话
What is that?
那是什么
Jason?
杰森
It's you.
是你们
Yeah, it's...only us.
是的,只有我们
Um, what are you doing?
你在做什么
I've been replanting all day, and I'm putting up a fence.
我一整天都在移植花草,准备立个栅栏
A fence? Why? For what?
栅栏,为什么,做什么用
Privacy.
为保护个人隐私
Security.
也为安全起见
There's a lot of curious creeps in the world,
这个世界上有太多好奇的变态了
and one way or another, people are gonna mind their own business.
无论如何,大家还是要少管闲事
You girls better go home.
你们最好回家去
Who's he trying to keep out with that fence?
他用栅栏防谁呢
Keep out or...keep in?
是防外面的进去,还是防里面的出来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
therapist ['θerəpist]

想一想再看

n. 临床医学家

 
curb [kə:b]

想一想再看

n. 抑制,勒马绳,边石,路缘
vt. 抑制,

联想记忆
survival [sə'vaivəl]

想一想再看

n. 生存,幸存者

联想记忆
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四轮马车,货车
v. 用四轮马车运

 
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员

 
extended [iks'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 延续的,广大的,扩大范围的 动词extend的

 
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
definite ['definit]

想一想再看

adj. 明确的,确切的,有把握的

联想记忆
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。