手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 斯宾塞卖掉姐姐的戒指

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
He just about promised me a full scholarship,
他几乎承诺给我全额奖学金了
But he said he couldn't do it if I moved,
但他说如果我搬家,他也帮不了我
If I ended up at another school in a different program.
转去别的学校,程序就不一样了
This family's not doing anything
但仅凭与视察员的一次对话
based on one conversation with one scout.
我们家不会做任何改变的
We need some kind of a commitment from the university.
我们需要大学出具个正式保证书
Look, I know I made a bloody mess of it,
我知道事情全让我给搞砸了
And I'm sorry for putting you in the middle of it,
很抱歉让你里外不是人
But perhaps my real mistake
但其实我错在
was falling for the wrong sister.
在你们姐妹之间选错了人
Hi, I'm Jackie Molina.
你好,我是洁姬·莫里娜
Is this the montgomery house?
这里是蒙哥马利家吗
Excuse me.
失陪一下
If she hadn't given you back that ring,
要是她没把那枚戒指还给你的话
you'd be married to her right now.
你现在已经娶她了吧
Possibly.
也许吧
It's him.
真的是他
Ian's alive.
伊恩还活着
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗
If anybody finds out about the Jason thing...
如果有人发现杰森的事
You won't let that happen.
你不会让这种事发生的
It's Jason.
是杰森
What's he doing back in that house?
他又回到这栋房子做什么
We just got off the phone with your therapist.
我们刚与你的心理医生通过电话
Are you telling me that I can't see my friends?
你们是在禁止我跟朋友见面吗
Did he say he killed her?
他有没有说是他杀了艾莉森
That's what he meant.
他就是这个意思
That's what he meant. That's what you think.
那是你自己的想法
Did Ian say "I killed Alison"?
伊恩有没有说,"我杀死了艾莉森"
Not those words.
他没这么说
Not those words?
他没这么说
No.
没有
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Did you get outside today?
今天你出去了吗
Not in this weather.
天气这么差
She lied to you about being out?
她撒谎说自己没有出过门吗
Who would she wanna show this to?
她拿这个给谁看呢
I can only think of one person who would care.
我能想到的人只有一个
Ian.
伊恩
Seriously? You think Jason's hiding him in that house?
真的吗,你觉得杰森把伊恩藏在自己家
Why would he? Ian killed his sister.
他为什么要这么做,伊恩杀了他妹妹
That doesn't makes sense.
这根本说不通啊
Look, I didn't say I was positive.
我并不是百分百确定
I'm just telling you guys
我只是告诉你们
Melissa is sneaking out to meet Ian... on foot.
梅丽莎偷溜出去,步行去见伊恩
Okay, your sister needs one of those dog collars.
看来得给你姐姐弄个项圈
The ones that zap your ass whenever you leave the property.
那种只要她一离开窝就会被电击的项圈
Hanna...It's not just that.
汉娜,还有更蹊跷的
Her phone rings, and she has to leave the room to answer it.
每次电话响,她都走出房间背着我去接
What's up with that?
那又是怎么回事
I still don't buy Jason would help him.
我还是不相信杰森会向他伸出援手
Didn't he call Ian a "phony jerk"?
他以前不是总叫伊恩是"虚伪的混蛋"吗
Yeah, when did that change?
对啊,他们什么时候变成哥俩好了
It's Jason, you guys.
他可是杰森,伙计们
Who knows what to believe?
谁知道他哪句话是真的
He was wasted the whole summer Ali disappeared.
艾莉失踪后,他整个暑假都是醉醺醺的
He'd probably take that guy in for a sixpack.
也许就是那时候跟伊恩成了酒肉朋友
But I thought Jason told you he was clean and sober now.
杰森不是告诉你,他已经戒酒了吗
Emily, I've had, like, three conversations with him.
艾米丽,我没跟他说过几次话
I never asked him for a urine sample.
我又没给他做过尿检
Okay, gagging now.
拜托,我在吃东西
So how are we supposed to keep 24/7 tabs on Melissa
我们现在都不允许去你家
when we're not even allowed inside your house?
又怎么能二十四小时监视梅丽莎呢
You guys...
姐妹们
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Hanna, let's go!
汉娜,我们走
No, I can't find my other shoe!
不,我找不到我的另一只鞋了
Ian, is that you?
伊恩,是你吗
What's going on? What are you doing?
怎么了,你在干什么
Looking for my ring. Would you mind getting up?
找我的戒指,你能起来一下吗
What ring? My wedding ring.
什么戒指,我的婚戒
Why would you take it off?
你干嘛要拿下来
It was cutting off my circulation.
它阻碍了我的血液循环
One of the perks of pregnancy.
怀孕的副作用
None of your shoes fit
所有的鞋子都穿不上
and your fingers turn into sausages.
手指粗得跟香肠一样
Do you want me to get that?
要我帮你接吗
Your phone is buzzing. Do you want me to get it?
你的手机在震,要我帮你接吗
Keep looking, would you?
接着帮我找,行吗
Hey, I'm not alone. Let me get upstairs, okay?
我旁边有人,等我上楼再说,好吗
I love her.
我爱她
Morning.
早上好
Hi. What's going on?
怎么回事
Your father has a meeting on this side of town.
你爸爸来镇上开会
And I thought I'd drop by and give you a lift to school.
我想可以顺便送你去学校
Oh, well, Mona usually picks me up.
一直都是梦娜来接我去学校的
Yeah, that's what I hear. Next time I'll call ahead.
我听你妈说了,下次我会事先打电话的
Maybe Monday or another day next week.
下周一或者下周随便哪一天
So you're staying in Rosewood?
你要一直待在玫瑰镇吗
For a while. I can get some business done at the hotel.
待段时间吧,有些生意在宾馆里就能处理
And I wanna be here for you.
我想留在这里陪你
Tom, you want some coffee to go?
汤姆,要带走点咖啡吗
No, no, I'm good, thanks.
不,我够了,谢谢
Okay, then...
就这样吧
Uh, have a great day at school.
在学校里过得愉快
Bye.
再见
So what was so funny?
你们刚才在笑什么
What?
什么
When I came downstairs, you guys were laughing.
我下楼的时候,你们笑得很开心啊
Oh, that.
那个啊
Your dad reminded me of
你爸爸跟我提起
the first time I made dinner for his mother.
我第一次给他妈妈做饭的情形
While I cooking, your grandmother
我做饭的时候,你奶奶
rearranged the living room furniture.
重新摆放了客厅里的家具
I came out and didn't recognize my own house.
我从厨房出来,简直认不出自己家了
She is a piece of work.
她是个难对付的婆婆
Well, that's Isabelle's problem now, right?
现在轮到伊莎贝尔头疼了,对吗
I'm just saying, if he's marrying her,
我是说,他都打算跟她结婚了
why are you so jolly and going
你为什么还乐颠颠地
out to buy him hazelnut creamer for his coffee?
出去给他买榛子味奶精
Because dairy makes him sick.
因为他不能喝牛奶
Hanna, your father and I have a long history,
汉娜,你爸爸跟我有密不可分的过去
and believe it or not,
信不信由你
we used to laugh... a lot.
我们过去有很多欢乐时光
Hmm, I must've missed that part.
真遗憾我没赶上
Hanna...
汉娜
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just think it's weird
我只是觉得很奇怪
that you're suddenly all team Tom.
你们突然冰释前嫌了
I'm not.
我没有
I'm fully aware of who your father is and what he's done,
我清楚你爸的本性和他的所作所为
but he has his moments.
但这并不能抹杀他的优点
Look, just because somebody hurt us once,
有人伤害过我们一次
doesn't mean we have to permanently delete them from our phone book.
不代表我们就要与他老死不相往来
Things change. People grow.
事情总在变化,人也在成长
Whoo, we gotta find a better place to do this.
我们得找个更好的地方
Somewhere preferably with a fan.
最好是有电风扇的地方
Good luck.
想得真美
We're gonna have to dig a tunnel under the school.
那恐怕我们得在学校下面挖个地道了
Uh, yeah, not with those hands.
是,但别用你这双手
You need some serious moisturizer.
你真需要抹些润肤乳了
This letter isn't that bad, Emily.
这封信并不算太糟,艾米丽
It's bad.
这很糟
Won't your mom be impressed
视察员特意花时间写这封信
the scout even took the time to write?
难道你妈不会为之所动吗
Here, use this. It cost more than my purse.
用这个,这可价格不菲哦
Guys, it's a "Maybe" letter.
各位,信里只写了"有可能录取"
My mom needs to see something real,
我妈要的是更确定的证明
something that says
比如说
"Let her stay in Rosewood. We want her "
让她留在玫瑰镇,我们要录取她
Don't take her to Texas."
不要带她去德克萨斯州"
Em, there are other colleges.
艾米,还会有别的大学的
Yeah, other scouts will want you.
是啊,别的大学视察员会看中你的
When? My mom's already packed up the whole kitchen.
什么时候,我妈已经把厨房腾空了
She keeps telling me how much I'm gonna like the rodeo.
她一直说我会很喜欢那儿的牛仔竞技展演
Let's just do this later, okay?
我们晚点再商量吧
Um, what about after school?
放学后怎么样
I can't today. I've got field hockey.
今天不行,我得练习曲棍球
I have swim practice.
我有游泳练习
I'm starting my class at Hollis.
我要去霍里斯大学上课
Is Jackie gonna be teaching it?
是洁姬教你吗
No, no, this is not about stalking.
不,不,这可不是跟踪监视
If Ezra says it's over between them, I believe him.
以斯拉说他们之间结束了,我相信他
So, what, you're just gonna hang around campus with binoculars?
那你是打算带着望远镜在校园里闲逛吗
I'm following our therapist's
我只是遵循医嘱
orders on having separate time, okay?
和你们分开一段时间
It's an extension course.
这是个推广课程
If I happen to bump into Ezra,
如果不小心和以斯拉碰上
that's just a bonus.
那也只是个意外收获
Oh, nice bonus.
真不错的意外收获
Yeah, great. Everyone's got a life except for me.
是啊,太棒了,除了我你们都有活动
I thought you were gonna go to the mall with Mona.
我以为你要跟梦娜去购物
Stealing moisturizer is not a life. It's a hobby.
偷润肤乳可不是什么活动,是业余爱好
It's getting really boring. You stole this?
而且也越来越无聊了,这是偷的吗
No. It's a sample.
不是,这只是试用品
Hey there. I thought you were done with this place.
嗨,我还以为你不会再来这儿了
I am.
的确是
Just dropping off paperwork for the G.E.D.
我只是过来送高中自学考试的文件
I still have five minutes before the bell.
我离上课还有五分钟的时间
You wanna grab some coffee? I can't.
一起喝杯咖啡吗,恐怕不行
I'm starting a new job, supposed to be there by nine.
我有了份新工作,九点就得到那
Really? That's great. Where?
真的吗,太好了,在哪里
Can I walk you to class?
我能送你去教室吗
Sure.
当然
It is a carpentry job, right?
是份木工活吧
Well, that's awesome. Who's it for?
那太好了,给谁工作
Jason Dilaurentis.
杰森·迪劳伦提斯
Yeah, I kinda thought you'd be surprised.
我就知道你会很惊讶
I was, too, but he needs help building a fence around his
我也是,但他需要人帮忙建栅栏
Toby, you can't work for him.
托比,你不能替他工作
I have to. I need cash to buy tools and a truck.
我别无选择,我需要钱买工具和货车
A truck?
货车
There's a cabinet maker in Yardley
在亚德利有个家具制造商
who wants to hire me,
他想雇佣我
but he said I need my own wheels.
但他说我得有自己的车
Still, you shouldn't go anywhere near that house.
就算这样,你也不该靠近那栋房子
Spencer, I need to get out of my own house,
斯宾塞,我需要离开我自己家的房子
and breaking out of there is gonna take major bucks.
而离家出走需要很多钱
Even a used getaway car is more than I've got saved up.
我连辆供我逃亡的二手车都买不起
And the seller's already got another offer.
已经有别人联系卖家要买了
Just promise me that you won't go inside Jason's house.
那答应我不要走进杰森的房子里面
Why?
为什么
Because I don't...
因为我
totally trust him.
不完全相信他
Please, promise me.
拜托,答应我
Promise.
我答应
Oh. Hey, Lucas. What's the rush?
卢卡斯,怎么走这么急
Oh, hi.
你好
Sit. I can't.
坐啊,不了
I promised I'd give Caleb a ride
我答应凯勒
to the hardware store during lunch.
中午开车送他去五金店
You and Caleb are tight now?
你现在跟凯勒走的很近吗
He's... living at my house.
他,住在我家
My parents are letting him crash until he figures things out.
我父母同意在他一切办妥前,住在我家
So is he staying here for a while or is he going back to Arizona?
那他要在这待一阵子,还是回亚利桑那
You should probably ask him that yourself.
这个问题你最好问他本人
I'll see you.
再见
No, wait. What about after school?
等下,放学后怎么样
You wanna do something fun?
想一起出去玩玩吗
Or something not fun, like studying?
或者不玩,一起学习呢
I've got yearbook.
我要做年鉴
We're going to the printer on Monday.
周一就要拿去印刷
Yeah, yeah, I get it.
好吧,我明白了
So how come I don't see you
怎么最近都没看见
hanging around with your posse anymore?
你和你的姐妹淘在一起
Oh, you know, just busy.
最近都各忙各的
Figured we could use some separate time.
所以我们决定分开一阵
Okay, was that your parents' idea or was that yours?
这是你们父母的想法还是你们自己的
Guess.
你说呢
Okay, we could probably use some help on layout.
也许我们需要一个人帮忙排版
Why don't you meet me after last period?
我们放学后见咯
Yeah.
好的
If I say I lost it,
如果我说我弄丢了
they'll let me retake the picture, right?
他们会让我重拍照片吧
Wait, why retake it? It's perfect.
等等,为什么要重拍,这张很棒啊
You look very... studious.
你看起来很用功
It looks like a mug shot.
这看起来像罪犯照
Yeah, like a very studious young lady from a prison laundry.
对,像监狱里勤劳的洗衣女
That is what you're going for, right?
那就是你想要的效果,不是吗
Actually, when I was taking this,
事实上,拍照的时候
I was thinking about being released from prison.
我想的是从监狱里解放出来
You remember that prison called "High school," Right?
你还记得吧,那个名叫"高中"的监狱
Ah, yes, I do.
是,我记得
Do you miss it?
想念它吗
Not it as much as you.
我更想念你
Can I just say how nice this is,
这感觉真的很棒
reaching for your hand and
牵着你的手
not worrying about who might be watching us?
不用担心会被人看见
Uh, Aria, your dad does teach here three days a week.
艾瑞亚,你爸一周来这上三天课
Yeah, I know, but Friday's not one of them.
我知道,但不是周五
Bye.
拜拜
Oh, hey there. Just grab a smock.
来了啊,拿件工作服吧
There's a couple spots in back.
后面还有些位子
Goodbye.
再见
Just go ahead. Take a seat.
去吧,找个位子坐
Looking for someone?
在找人吗
Uh, no. I'm...
没有,我
I just thought maybe Toby was
我以为托比
He left... about an hour ago.
他大概一小时前就走了
Something wrong?
怎么了
No, I thought you were inside.
没什么,我以为你在里面
Why is that?
为什么
Because I thought that you were the only one living here.
因为我以为就你一个人住这儿
I am.
是啊
I'll let Toby know you stopped by.
我会告诉托比你来过的
There's no way Jason could've closed those curtains.
拉窗帘的不可能是杰森
Maybe it was the wind.
说不定是风吹的
Emily, the window was closed!
艾米丽,窗子是关着的
There was somebody in that upstairs room!
楼上的那个房间里有人
Okay, I'm just saying, you could've imagined it.
我的意思是,那可能是你的错觉
Sometimes when all you have is a hammer,
有时当你手里只有锤子时
everything looks like a nail.
什么东西在你眼中都像钉子
Why are you talking to me like Ben Franklin?
你怎么说话语气像本·富兰克林
There's a murderer living next door. My parents are in new york,
有个杀人犯就住隔壁,我爸妈又在纽约
and all I have to defend myself is a hockey stick!
我只能用根曲棍球棍保护自己
Well, ask Toby. If he's working there, maybe he could
那问托比吧,他在那工作,也许他能
No, I don't want Toby to get hurt.
不行,我不想托比受伤
If I tell him, he's gonna barge in there and try to act like a hero.
如果我告诉他,他肯定会闯进去逞英雄的
You're right. Don't tell Toby.
你说的对,不要告诉托比
Emily? I gotta go.
艾米丽,我得挂电话了
Is there any way that you can sleep over here tonight?
你能不能想办法过来住一晚
Yeah, that's never gonna happen. Lock your door.
不可能的,锁好门
You think your neighbors will call the cops?
你觉得其他邻居会报警吗
Everyone's used to it.
大家都已经习惯了
That place turns into party central,
只要艾莉的爸妈一出城
whenever Ali's parents go out of town.
那地方就会成为派对根据地
Do you want anything else?
还要别的吗
I'm good.
不用了
Ali? What's going on?
艾莉,怎么了
Can I crash here tonight?
我今晚能睡这儿吗
There's no friggin' way I'm sleeping there.
在家我根本睡不成
There's not enough locks on my bedroom door.
我房门上的锁不够用
Are Jason's friends hassling you?
杰森的朋友在骚扰你吗
Jason doesn't have friends.
杰森没有朋友
He has idiots who use him to get wasted
那些白痴只是利用他来买醉
and act like Animal Planet.
各个都像《动物世界》里的禽兽
Were you the only girl?
就你一个女生吗
Of course.
当然是啊
What I should do is call my grandma.
我应该打电话给我奶奶
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He's been counting on the money.
他指望着奶奶的钱
All I have to do is say one word about him and his loser friends,
我只要说说他和那班狐朋狗友
And she'll write him out of her will so fast...
奶奶就会立刻把他从遗嘱里除名
God, he makes me sick.
天呐,他真恶心
Can I get a soda?
我可以拿瓶汽水吗
Sure.
当然
Ali, you're welcome to stay here.
艾莉,欢迎你待在这儿
Thanks.
谢了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I was just...
没事,我只是
thinking about my grandma.
想起了我奶奶
Your family has the worst apples.
你家的苹果真难吃
Emily, have you tackled your closet yet?
艾米丽,你衣橱里的东西收拾好了吗
Uh, I'm still sorting.
还在整理
Just figuring out what I want to give away.
正在考虑哪些东西我不要了
Honey, we're not moving to the moon.
宝贝,我们又不是要搬去月球
Just put that stuff in storage.
放到储藏室就好了
Would you answer the phone?
你不接电话吗
It's Paige. I'll call her back.
是佩奇,我等会打给她
Okay, you can take that call,
好吧,你接电话吧
but just come downstairs when you're done, all right?
收拾好了就下楼来,好吗
Hello?
Do you remember the night that Ali came over and crashed our sleepover?
记得艾莉来我家跟我们一起过夜的那晚吗
I think something really ugly was going down between her and Jason.
我觉得她和杰森发生了什么见不得人的事
Okay, Spencer, you've gotta stop playing Harriet the Spy,
斯宾塞,别再玩《小小间谍》的游戏了
otherwise you're gonna lose your mind.
不然你会走火入魔的
No, what if Ian was over there that night?
如果那晚伊恩在那里呢
What if she was blackmailing both of them?
说不定她威胁的是他们两个人呢
Spencer...
斯宾塞
Where was Jason the night Ali was killed?
艾莉被杀的那晚,杰森在哪儿
Hey, how many photos can I fit on this page?
这页能放几张照片
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Uh, four.
四张
Four max.
最多四张
Who's that?
那是谁
Who? Her?
谁,她吗
Uh, she's doing the appendix.
她是做附录的
Does the appendix have a name?
这个做附录的有名字吗
Danielle. Danielle something.
丹妮尔,丹妮尔什么的
Well, does she know you're crushing on her?
那她知道你暗恋她吗
She just joined, like, a week ago.
她一周前才刚刚加入
We've barely said more than two words to each other.
我跟她说的话没超过一句
Well, if the two words were "You're cute"
如果那句话是"你好可爱"
Stop. Stop. She's not interested.
别说了,她对我不感兴趣
She doesn't even know that I'm in the room.
她甚至都没注意到我的存在
Of course she knows who you are, Lucas.
她当然知道你啦,卢卡斯
You're the whole Photo Department.
你可是摄影部的顶梁柱
Can we not have this conversation?
我们能不谈这个吗
Well, she seems sweet.
她看起来很不错啊
So what's stopping you from asking her out?
你为什么不约她出去呢
Knowing where I sit on the totem pole in this high school.
因为我很清楚自己在这所高中的地位
According to your pal Mona,
据你的好姐妹梦娜说
I'm right below the kid who blows his nose on notebook paper.
我连那些用本子擤鼻涕的人都不如
Well, we're not in 7th grade anymore.
我们不再是七年级了
So if you like her, go for it.
所以如果你喜欢她,就去争取吧
Okay, we got too many pictures of the marching band. Toss that.
我们有太多军乐队的照片了,扔掉那张
Seriously, just make a move.
说真的,采取点行动吧
You, of all people, kcnow my batting average, Hanna.
你最知道我的成功率了,汉娜
Here. Put that with the Drama Club.
这个,跟戏剧社的放一起
Still can't find it?
还没找到吗
You should call mom or dad.
你可以打电话问问爸妈
Maybe one of them found it
也许他们谁发现后
and they put it somewhere so it'd be safe.
帮你收好了
They didn't. I already spoke to mom.
他们没有,我已经问过妈妈了
Maybe you should sleep in here tonight,
你今晚就睡这儿吧
instead of the barn.
别回谷仓了
Maybe.
也许吧
It's just that I don't like being by myself,
我只是不想独自在家
and I don't sleep well when I'm alone.
我一个人睡不安稳
Melissa? You get why I'm scared, right?
梅丽莎,你知道我为什么害怕吧
Somebody broke in here last week,
上周有人闯进我们家
and I know about stuff that I wish that I didn't.
而且我知道一些我不想知道的事儿
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
I guess I'm just hoping that if it came down to it,
我只是希望,有朝一日
that you would protect me...
你保护的人会是我
over someone who's not me.
而不是别人
Do remember Kendra Santoni,
还记得肯德拉·桑托尼吗
that bully that made me her
就是小学时的那个小恶霸
punching bag in elementary school?
她总拿我当出气筒
Remember the day that I came home
记得有一天我回家
with that red mark on my neck
脖子上有一道红的伤痕
and I was afraid to tell mom
我不敢告诉妈妈
that Kendra smacked me with a jumprope?
肯德拉用跳绳抽我
Then the next day on the playground, you cornered her
结果第二天你把她逼到操场的角落里
and you said that if she ever touched me again,
告诉她如果她敢再动我一根汗毛
you'd make her eat that jumprope.
你就让她吞下那根绳子
I knew that you had my back.
我知道你会挺我
Remember?
记得吗
You don't remember pushing her up against a wall?
你不记得把她按到墙上吗
No, I don't, and honestly,
不记得了,而且老实说
I'm kind of dealing with major stuff right now.
我现在有更重要的事要处理
My husband has been missing for nearly a week.
我丈夫已经失踪快一星期了
I'm not looking to stroll down memory lane.
我没空追忆往事
Don't make me choose between you and my husband, Spencer.
别逼我在你和我老公之间做选择,斯宾塞
Did she know that I was taking that class?
她之前知道我要上那个班吗
She was there first.
她比你先报的班
Why can't I just escape high school?
为什么我甩不开高中呢
Probably 'cause you're still in it.
可能是因为你还是高中生
Not helping.
等于白说
Aria, maybe the universe is telling you something.
艾瑞亚,也许这是天意
Maybe you're in the class with Jenna
现在你和詹娜一个班
so you guys can move on.
也许你们该尽弃前嫌
You're both talented artists.
你们都是有天分的艺术家
You probably have a lot more in common
你们可能有很多共同点
than you think.
只是你没意识到
I just don't believe that
我不认为
Jenna's a very forgiving kind of person.
詹娜是那种宽容的人
Maybe I'll just take a painting class.
或许我该上绘画班
Look, do what you want.
怎么做是你的选择
I'm just saying, you can run, but you can't hide.
但你逃得了一时,躲不了一世
If you're able to make things right with Jenna,
如果能和詹娜和好
why not do it?
不妨一试
Spencer, don't touch that coconut water! It's mine!
斯宾塞,别动椰汁,那是我的
No, no, no, I know that...
不不不,我知道
That's not why I came here okay?
我不是因为这个才回来的
That has nothing to do with it.
跟那一点关系也没有
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Morning, sleepy.
早上好,小懒虫
Your mom asked if I'd come look at the water heater.
你妈妈叫我来看下热水器
Where is she? Your mom?
她人呢,你妈
She's gone to the store to grab some things.
她去商店买点东西
Look, Hanna, I'm don't know
汉娜,我不知道
how much of that you overheard
你刚才听到了多少
So was that mom on the phone? No.
是妈妈的电话吗,不是
Isabelle.
是伊莎贝尔
We have some different ideas about the,
我们对婚礼的规模
uh, scale of this wedding.
有些分歧
If she had her way, we'd be renting out Veterans' Stadium.
照她的意思,我们得把老兵球场租下来
Dad, you don't have to share this.
爸爸,你不必告诉我这些
It's just things are a little tense right now...
现在我和伊莎贝尔
between me and Isabelle.
之间的关系有点紧张
Does mom know that?
妈妈知道吗
Your mom catches on pretty fast.
你妈一向明察秋毫
Usually faster than I do.
这点一直比我强
You gotta stay out of it.
你别管这事儿
No, but if he ends up huring her
不行,他要是最终伤害了我妈
Hanna, I tried protecting my mom...
汉娜,我也曾试着保护我妈
And it completely blew up in my face.
结果事情砸我手里了
You just gotta let them work it out for themselves.
你要让他们自己解决
What is that?
这是什么
Read it.
自己看吧
"... if you continue as Rosewood's M.V.P. and anchor "
如果直到赛季末,你仍是玫瑰高中
until the end of swim season,
最具价值运动员和末棒选手
we can offer you a full schol"
我们就提供你全额奖学金"
No way! Em, the scout changed his mind?
天呐,艾米,视察员改主意了吗
This is amazing!
这太棒了
That means you don't have to move!
那你就不用搬走了
Wait, let me see this.
等下,让我看看
So what'd your mom say?
你妈怎么说
She hasn't seen it.
她还没看到
Why? 'cause I haven't mailed it yet.
为什么,因为我还没有寄出去
What?
什么
Wait, did you write this letter?
这信是你自己写的吗
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
You are a total rock star, Emily Fields!
艾米丽·菲尔兹,你真是酷毙了
You are totally getting me into Harvard!
有你我一定能进哈佛
Emily, I would not mail this.
艾米丽,如果是我就不会寄
Oh, I love it. Here, let me see if I have an extra stamp.
我很赞赏,我看看还有没有多余的邮票
This just feels really wrong.
这件事感觉不对
Oh, really? And taking an art class with Jenna isn't?
是吗,那和詹娜一起上艺术课就对啊
I hope your first assignment is how to make a weapon.
我希望你第一份作业就是造武器
Okay, I never said that I was actually staying in the class.
我可没说我要继续上那课
Whatever. I'm still working that out.
随你怎么说,我还在想办法
Okay, once your parents read this
你爸妈要是看到了这个
Oh, big deal. She changed a few words.
没什么大不了,她就改了点措辞
It's like Alison used to say, "You're not lying.
就像以前艾莉森说的,"你没有说谎
You're just pretelling the truth."
你只是提前公布了事实"
Hey, does it matter if it looks a little used?
这看上去有点旧,要紧吗
There's got to be another way.
应该有其他办法的
There isn't.
不会的
Wanna take a break?
要休息下吗
Nah.
不用了
Dude, you've been working nonstop.
兄弟,你一直就没停过
It doesn't have to be built in a day.
我没让你一天干完
You got another job to go to or what?
你还有其他工作要做吗
No.
没有
I'm guessing people around here
我猜周围的居民
are still giving you a hard time, huh?
还是没给你好日子过吧
Just for the record, Toby,
我想澄清一点,托比
I never believed you were guilty of anything...
我相信你是无辜的
except maybe being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
I've been there.
我是过来人
Who's that? Melissa?
是谁,梅丽莎吗
Uh, no. Hi.
不是,你好
It's spencer.
是我,斯宾塞
Why would you think that I was Melissa?
为什么你会以为是梅丽莎来了
Has she been coming over a lot?
她经常过来吗
Uh, a couple times.
来过几次
Mailman keeps giving you guys my stuff.
邮差还是把我的邮件送到你们那儿
I'm gonna grab a drink. You want something, Toby?
我去弄点喝的,托比,你来点什么吗
I'm okay.
不用了
You? No, thanks.
你呢,不用了,谢谢
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is there any way I can
我怎么能
convince you to quit right now for good?
说服你放弃这份工作吗
Spencer, I just started,
斯宾塞,我才刚开始工作
and he gave me a huge cash advance.
而且他预付了我一大笔现金
Enough to buy your truck?
够你买货车了吗
I'm sure that truck's already sold.
那辆车肯定已经卖出去了
Well, did you call?
你打电话问过了吗
Spencer, that job in Yardley's
斯宾塞,亚德利的那份工作
going to someone else.
也会落到别人手里的
They're not gonna wait for me.
他们是不会等我的
Yeah, but there'll be others.
但总会有其他工作的
Maybe, but right now, this is all I've got.
也许吧,但现在这是我唯一的工作
I'd invite you guys inside,
我很想请你们进屋坐坐
but the place is kinda crazy.
但是屋里实在太乱了
Cut myself.
我不小心划伤了自己
I'm sorry, what is your name?
不好意思,你怎么称呼
Me?
我吗
Anita.
阿妮塔
Do you mind giving Jenna a little help, please?
你可以去帮下詹娜吗
I can do it.
我来吧
Oh, thanks, Bryce.
谢谢你,布瑞斯
Oh, I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
So I have a question...
我有个问题
How many times has the choir been listed in the appendix?
合唱团上过多少次附录了
Um, they're listed by individual names.
都是按他们各自名字列进去的
Do you think I missed someone?
是我漏掉什么人了吗
I'll have to check.
我要再检查一下
Lucas took so many great pictures..
卢卡斯照了太多好相片
It sucks that we can't use all of them.
真可惜,不能全都登出来
But I'm sure he'll just frame the rest
但他肯定会把剩下的照片裱起来
and sell 'em on ebay.
然后放到易趣网上卖
Why would anybody buy a picture of
为什么会有人买一张
a choir that they're not in?
与自己毫无瓜葛的合唱团的照片呢
Could be a collector's item someday.
也许某天就会有收藏价值了呢
Lucas has already sold a lot of his work.
卢卡斯已经卖掉很多这样的作品了
Who's Lucas?
卢卡斯是谁
My friend over there.
我的朋友,在那里
It's weird calling him my friend.
叫他朋友真挺别扭的
I mean, that's what he is,
我是说,我们确实只是普通朋友
even if I wanted it to be more at one point.
即使我曾想过与他关系再进一步
I didn't just have the energy to compete.
只是我实在争不过别人
Compete with who?
跟谁争
With every other girl in the 11th Grade.
跟11年级的所有女生
He's got that quiet nerd thing going on,
别看他那么安静,像个书呆子似的
but it's just a cover.
但那只是假象
He totally has a wild side.
其实这家伙是外冷内热
It's a real diamond.
这是货真价实的钻石
I'll be back for it on Monday.
我周一会把它赎回来
As soon as the banks open, I'll have the cash.
只要银行一开门,我就能拿到现金
So you said.
就按你说的办
Is anyone gonna be missing this ring over the weekend?
有没有人这个周末会很惦记这枚戒指
What? No, of course not.
什么意思,当然没有了
I don't want no trouble.
我可不想惹一身麻烦
Like I said, it's mine.
我说过了,这是我的
I just need some cash till Monday.
只不过在周一前,我需要一些现金周转
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
See you Monday.
周一见
You meant this Monday, right? Like in two days?
你是说下周一,两天后吧
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的
Hanna, wait up!
汉娜,等等
I thought we were done.
不是已经收工了吗
What did you say to Danielle?
你跟丹妮尔说什么了
Why?
为什么这么问
She came over to me as we were packing up
我们正在收拾的时候她过来了
and asked to see more of my photos.
说要看看我拍的其他照片
You told her I sold my pictures online?
你跟她说,我在网上卖照片的事了
Yeah, so? You've sold other things.
是啊,怎么了,你不是什么都卖吗
Okay, maybe it was a mistake,
好吧,也许我不该这么做
but at least now she knows your name.
但至少她知道你的名字了
She wants to grab coffee with me sometime next week.
她约我下周一起喝咖啡
Ooh, congrats.
好啊,恭喜了
Why did you speak to her?
你为什么要去跟她说话
Because I'm your friend, Lucas.
因为我是你的朋友啊,卢卡斯
It was painful watching you drool.
我实在不忍心看你对着她直流口水
No, I mean, what's behind it?
我的意思是,你此举有何目的
Last time you were this nice to me,
上次你这么关心我
I was just a bodyshield to help you break up with Sean.
我成了你跟肖恩分手的幌子
Lucas, can't you trust
卢卡斯,难道你就不能相信
that I was just doing you a solid because I care about you?
我这么帮你,是因为我是真的关心你吗
Look, I apologized for what happened that night with Sean.
我为那晚和肖恩的事向你道歉
It was a mistake,
我是一念之差
but I don't want to be judged for the rest of my life
但我不想因为这个我人生最大的错误
by my biggest mistake.
而被你终生否定
People change, okay? They grow.
人是会变的,大家都在成长
Well, then...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Emily.
艾米丽
I found this in the attic.
我在阁楼上找到了这个
You want me to give that stuff away?
你想让我把这些东西处理掉
Oh, god, no, honey.
当然不是,亲爱的
I wouldn't even trust this with the movers.
我甚至不信任那些搬运工
I think you and I will just take care of this box, okay?
还是我们俩保管好这盒东西吧
Mom, are you okay?
妈妈,你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Nothing. I'm just...
没什么,我只是
Emily, it must've been so hard for you
艾米丽,你一定过得很辛苦
to hide who you are,
要掩藏真实的自己
to think that if you told me the truth,
还要担心如果告诉我事实
I wouldn't still love you no matter what.
我就不会那么爱你了
Mom, I don't feel that way anymore.
妈妈,我不再这么想了
I know you don't.
我知道你没有了
But it wasn't easy getting here, right?
但潇洒地离开这里也不容易,对吗
Okay, I've got a lot of packing to do.
我还有很多东西要打包呢
Why don't you go ahead and finish up your studying,
要不你继续学习
and then we'll just go out to dinner.
等会我们出去吃晚饭
Okay. All right.
好的,好
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Take it. It's yours.
拿着,归你了
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Do you know how long it'll take me to pay you back?
你知道我要花多久的时间才能还清你吗
Well, you have a job to get to tomorrow. In Yardley, right?
你明天就有工作了,在亚德利,对吧
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
I wanted to say that first.
我想先说的
Anita? Could you do me a favor?
阿妮塔,能帮我个忙吗
Would you mind putting this on the turntable against the wall?
你能把这个放在墙边的转盘上吗
Sure.
当然
And if you wouldn't mind cleaning everything else off,
要是你能把所有东西都清理好
that would be perfect.
那就太好了
I finally get a chance to see how it turned out.
我终于有机会看见它完成后的效果了
I mean, I can't really see anything.
我是说,我其实什么都看不见
Maybe just some shadows.
只能看见一些影子
Light it for me, would you?
帮我点上,好吗
Please. I would love to know
求你了,我想知道
if it looked like what I saw in my head.
它是不是和我想的一样
And can you turn the lights off, too?
能把灯关上吗
What do you see?
看到什么了
I used to swim a lot.
我以前经常游泳
There was this lake that we would go to.
我们以前总去一个小湖
It wasn't very deep,
湖水不深
But I loved to glide along the bottom,
我喜欢沿着湖底游
then turn around and look up.
然后转过身看向天空
The sunlight on the surface would break into a million pieces...
水面上的阳光碎落斑驳
like beads.
宛如珍珠
And as you got closer,
当你靠近时
the light would bounce and it would dance and...
水光波澜舞动
That's sort of what I was going for,
那曾是我喜欢的景象
But I...
但我
I can't see... anything.
我现在什么都看不见了
It's beautiful.
它美极了
It's kinda like what you said, like being underwater.
如你所说,宛若置身水底
The light's soft and it's
光线柔和,它
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Is that Aria?
你是艾瑞亚吗
Please answer me.
请回答我
Yeah. Yeah, it's me.
是的,是我
Blow out the candle.
吹灭蜡烛
Jenna Blow it out!
詹娜,吹灭它
No, not here. Stay down the road.
不,别过来,停在路上
I wanna make sure she's asleep.
我要确定她睡着了
Perfect. I'll see you then.
很好,一会儿见
Emily, I found this on the doormat.
艾米丽,我在门垫上发现了这个
It must've been delivered when we were out at dinner.
一定是我们出去吃饭时送来的
What is it?
那是什么
It's a letter from Danby University.
邓比大学的来信
It's addressed to you.
是寄给你的
Don't you want to open it?
你不想拆开吗
Well, do you mind if I open it?
你不介意我来拆开吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, honey... you did it.
宝贝儿,你成功了
They want you on their team.
他们想收你入队
Mr. Rabin says
瑞宾先生说
"If you continue as Rosewood's MVP"
如果直到赛季末,你仍是玫瑰高中
and anchor until the end of swim season,
最具价值运动员和末棒选手
we can offer you a full scholarship for freshman year".
我们将提供你大一的全额奖学金"
Look at this! Read it!
快看看啊
Honey, it's fantastic! Congratulations!
宝贝儿,太棒了,祝贺你
Everything you wanted. You know what?
你的梦想成真
We've gotta skype your dad!
我们应该视频通知你爸爸
And we can actually hold this right up to the computer
把这封信拿到电脑前
so he can read it himself!
让他亲眼瞧瞧
Okay? He's going to be so proud of you!
他会为你感到骄傲的
Emily, where are you, honey?
艾米丽,你在哪呢,宝贝儿
Your dad wants to talk to you!
你爸爸想和你说话
So wait, who's Anita?
打住,谁是阿妮塔
No one. Me. I was, okay.
谁都不是,是我,好不
I only said that because I didn't want Jenna to know I was there.
我是不想詹娜知道我在那里才这么说的
Well, yeah, but she did know.
但是她知道了
Only after I said something.
那是在我说话之后
I had to.
我必须要说
I thought it was safe.
我以为不会有事
No, Anita was safe. Aria is not.
阿妮塔不会有事,但艾瑞亚就惨了
I feel like I just made things worse.
我觉得我把事情搞得更糟了
If Jenna is "A", I totally rattled her cage.
如果詹娜就是A,那我就打草惊蛇了
She's on the move.
她行动了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Let's do it.
我们走吧
Is it him? Is it Ian?
是他吗,是伊恩吗
I can't tell. Of course it's him,
我不知道,当然是他
but whose car is that?
但那是谁的车
Wait, that's not Ian.
等等,那不是伊恩
Is that Wren?
那是任吗
Wren?
He's in on this, too?
他也掺和进来了吗
What's he giving her? Probably painkillers.
他给她什么了,可能是止疼片
Melissa does drugs?
梅丽莎嗑药
No, not for her. For Ian.
不是给她的,是给伊恩的
You fall from a bell tower,
从钟楼上掉下来
you're gonna need more than an icepack.
光靠冰袋是远远不够的
Wow. Only Melissa would ask the guy she dumped
为了帮杀人犯丈夫,求助甩掉的未婚夫
to help the murderer she married.
这种事只有梅丽莎能干得出来
Yeah, I've seen a lot of these come through here.
好东西我也见过不少了
This one was a real beauty.
但这枚戒指确实是极品
Put everything else in that case to shame.
让柜台里其他的宝贝都黯然失色
Yeah, figured I wouldn't see her again.
看来我要和她永别了
There you go. I had a hunch it wasn't hers.
拿走吧,我就预感这不是她的
Enjoy.
慢慢欣赏吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
collector [kə'lektə]

想一想再看

n. 收集家,收税员

 
barge [bɑ:dʒ]

想一想再看

n. 驳船 vi. 猛撞,冲,闯

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
assignment [ə'sainmənt]

想一想再看

n. 分配,功课,任务,被指定的(课外)作业;(分派的)

联想记忆
permanently ['pə:mənəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 永久地

 
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。