Yes, a double room, please. What? 对,双人房间,麻烦你了。什么?
Are you sure? But ... OK. 你确定吗 ?但……算了。
Nothing available. 没有空房间了。
Wait! Don't hang up! 等等!别挂断电话!
Can you recommend someplace nice--someplace nearby? 你能给我们介绍一个好地方吗---一个附近的地方?
Uh--hold it. Old Country Inn? 嗯---等一等。Old Country Inn?
Right. And the phone number? 好的。电话是多少?
555-2420. Thank you. 555-2420。谢谢你。
He says there's another inn 他说还有另一家旅馆。
just half a mile down the road from the Watermill. 从Watermill往下走要半英里。
It won't be the same, but what do you say? 那就不一样了, 但你说呢?
Well ... 那……
My mom is available to baby-sit this weekend. 我妈妈在这个周末可以照顾小宝宝。
Well, OK. See if they have a room. 那,好吧 。看看他们是否还有房间。
Right! 好的!
Hello. Is this the Old Country Inn? 喂 ,是Old Country Inn吗?
Yes. This is Richard Stewart. 是的。我是Richard Stewart。
The desk clerk at the Watemill suggested your inn. Watemill Inn的职员推荐你们的旅馆。
Would you happen to have a room for two availbale 你们可有一个双人房间
this weekend? 这个周末?
Something really nice. 要很好的。
My wife and I are celebrating our fifth anniversary. 我太太和我要庆祝一下我们的结婚五周年纪念日。
Yes. I'll hold. He's checking. You do? 好,我会等。他正在查。真的有?
Great! What is the daily rate? 太棒了! 房间一天租金多少?
That's fine. Thank you. 很好。谢谢你。
Yes, we'll be arriving by car about ten o'clock Friday night. 是的,我们将于星期五晚上十点钟左右开车抵达。
Stewart. S-t-e-w-a-r-t. Thank you. Stewart。S-t-e-w-a-r-t。谢谢你。
Done! You and I, Mrs. Stewart. 办到了! Stewart太太,你和我
are going to have a wonderful, romantic weekend! 将度过一个美妙浪漫的周末!
Richard, that's the baby. Richard ,是小宝宝醒了。