sobbing tearless
泣不成声欲哭无泪
The sobbing of that girl because of grieved news.
那姑娘因悲痛的消息而哭泣。
Okay, let's hear your sob story.
好吧,让我们听一听你那伤心的故事。
We could hear the child sobbing in the other room.
我们听到那间屋子里的小孩在抽抽搭搭地哭着。
against my head
Your sleeves roughed against my shoulders; the pillow slipped soft beneath my head.
你的袖子粗野的摩擦我的肩膀;枕头轻柔的从我脑袋下滑落。
The rain continued, and I could feel the water pooling up against my cheek. I was trying to gather the strength to turn my head when I saw the light.
雨还在下,可以感到脸颊边淤积起雨水。我试图积攒一些力量转个身时,我发现了光线。
lost some blood
失血
She lost some money, but her father made it up to her.
她损失了一些钱,但是她父亲为她补了起来。
Life seems to have lost some of its savor.
生活中似乎已失去了一些值得享受的乐趣。
sharp stab
刺痛
I have a sharp stab of pain in the stomach.
我的胃突然感觉一阵剧痛。
I have a sharp stab of pain in the stomach.
我的胃突然感觉一阵剧痛。
have a sharp staB of pain in the leg.
在腿部觉得有刀刺般的剧痛
Some ribs
几根肋骨
There was bilateral fusions and splaying of some ribs.
一些肋骨存在双侧融合和增宽。
Her father broke some ribs, but Lucy suffered a serious head injury.
她爸爸的肋骨断了几条,可是露西的头部严重受伤
scalding pain
滚烫的痛苦
He twisted up with a sudden stab of pain.
一阵突然的剧疼使他挺不起身来。
A full requital of his striving pain.
这是对他艰苦努力的圆满回报。
I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.
我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。
adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)