手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 手把手教你做美味糕点 > 正文

如何制作干佩斯马蹄莲

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi everyone, it's Stephanie from Wilton and we're doing another gum paste flowers.

嗨,大家好,我是来自威尔顿的斯蒂芬妮,我们要做另一种干佩斯糖花。
Today we are going to make the calla lily and it's one of my all-time favorite flowers.
今天我们要做马蹄莲,这向来都是我最喜欢的花之一。
It's actually the flower that my husband and I chose for our wedding so it means a lot to me
实际上,这是我和我丈夫在婚礼上使用的花,所以这对我来说意义重大,
and I can't wait to share with all of you guys, so let's get started.
我已经迫不及待的想和你们分享了,我们开始吧。
Start off with some white gum paste and let's roll it out to less than 1/16 of an inch.
首先,需要一些白色的干佩斯,将其擀成不到1/16英寸大。
Now remember you know you're there when you can start to see the lines of your mat through your gum paste.
擀至透过干佩斯可以看见垫子上的线即可。
Next take a heart cutter, now i'm using this from the calla lily former set in a student 3 course kit.
接着从学生课程工具包3号中拿出心形的切割模型,这是专门用来制造马蹄莲的模型工具。
If you don't have it you can just as easily use any other heart cutters.
如果没有这个,也可以用另外的心形切割模型。
Cut out a heart with your white gum paste.
在白色干佩斯上切出一个心形来。
Move the heart on to a thin piece of foam, make sure you dust it with cornstarch first,
把心形移到一层薄薄的泡沫橡胶垫上,移动之前确保橡胶垫上粘了玉米淀粉,
you don't want that gum paste to stick.
这样可以避免干佩斯黏粘。
Take the ball tool and just soften the edges,
拿起小球工具,软化边缘,
and remember with any flower when you do this part it doesn't have to be absolutely perfect.
不管你做什么花,在这一步都不用苛求完美。
Flowers in nature aren't perfect so we just we just want it to look natural just give it that natural little curve.
自然中的花朵并不完美,我们做的只要看起来自然就可以,突出自然的曲线就好了。
Once you're done with that take a little cone,
该步骤完成后,接着拿出小圆锥形状的模具。
again this is from the calla lily former set if you don't have that you can just use a paper cone,
这也是制造马蹄莲的模型工具,如果没有它也可以使用纸卷的圆锥来代替。
just be sure you dust it with some cornstarch and then take your heart.
然后在上面撒上些玉米淀粉,接着拿着心形干佩斯。
You want the pointed side down you're going to take those two loops and wrap them around
把心形带尖的一边朝下,然后接着把它包裹在锥形模具上
and just adhere them with a little bit of gum glue.
然后用一点儿口香糖胶把它们粘起来。
And then once those are adhered to each other,
它们彼此黏贴后,
just gently curve up the edges along the side of your flower.
轻轻地把它的边缘卷曲向上。
Okay great, set that aside and let it dry.
好了,把它放在一边然后让它变干。
For the center of the flower, die some gum paste yellow using lemon yellow icing gel
制作花心需要在干佩斯上放一些柠檬黄色糖霜
and knead that color in until it's fully incorporated.
然后进行揉搓,直至它完全融合变成黄色。

如何制作干佩斯马蹄莲

Roll out that yellow gum paste to about 1/8 of an inch in thickness.

把黄色的干佩斯擀至约1/8英寸厚。
Alright once you're there take a round cutter.
然后拿出一个圆形切割模具。
This is about 1 inch in diameter, cut out a circle and then cut that circle in half,
它的直径大约一英寸,切出一个圆,然后将这个圆切成两半,
roll it into a ball and then roll it out
把它揉成一个球,然后把球滚一下
so it's about 1 inch long which is extremely helpful because the guidelines here are one inch.
把球滚成大约一英寸长,这点很重要,是因为指导上说的就是一英寸。
Alright perfect, we are also going to set this aside to dry.
好了,完美,我们还需要把它放到一边晾干。
For the calyx of the flower, die a little bit of gum paste green with leafgreen here just a little bit
制作花的花萼,就需要在干佩斯上放一点叶绿素
and then again knead it until it's incorporated.
然后再次揉捏直至其完全融合变绿。
Roll that green gum paste out to less than 1/16 of an inch in thickness.
揉捏绿色的干佩斯直至其厚度薄于1/16英寸。
Take your round cutter one more time, cut out a circle and then cut that circle in half like you did before.
再次用圆形切割模具切出一个圆,然后把圆切成两半,就像之前做的一样。
Now bring back in that calla lily as we're going to need it.
现在拿过来那个马蹄莲,因为我们需要它。
Brush the back of the calyx with a little bit of gum glue adhesive
用口香糖胶刷一下花萼
and then just wrap it around the bottom of your calla lily.
然后把花萼包裹在马蹄莲的底部。
Alright and again we're going to set that aside to dry.
好了,再次把它放到一边晾干。
This next step is totally optional but if you'd like to make your calla lily look a little more natural
下一个步骤你可以选择不做,但是如果你想让做的马蹄莲看起来更自然
you can take a little bit of green colored dust get rid of the extra here and just brushfrom the calyx down.
就可以沾一点绿色,去掉多余的部分,从花朵底部往下刷。
And any extra colored dust I got caught in the curve like that you can just tap that off.
曲线上任何多余的绿色粉末都可以拍掉。
To finish off the calla lily just take a little bit of gum glue,
为了完成马蹄莲就需要多一点口香糖胶,
brush it in the center and then place the center inside. Done, that's it!
在中心刷一点口香糖胶,然后把黄色的干佩斯放进去,好了,完成了。
The calla lily is a really easy way to add some elegance to any of your sweet treats.
马蹄莲分分钟就能提高你甜点的格调。
In the comments below tell me what the next flower you'd like to see from this gum paste series is.
请在下面评论中告诉我你想在干佩斯系列中看到什么糖花的制作。
Don't forget to like this video, subscribe to our channel to access all of our videos,
不要忘记点赞,订阅我们的频道就可以观看我们所有的视频奥,
I'm stephanie from Wilton, thanks for watching!
我是来自威尔顿的斯蒂芬妮,多谢观赏。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
thickness ['θiknis]

想一想再看

n. 厚度,一层,含混不清

 
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 纯白的 n. 百合花

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
optional ['ɔpʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 任选的

联想记忆
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 
circle ['sə:kl]

想一想再看

n. 圈子,圆周,循环
v. 环绕,盘旋,包围

 
soften ['sɔfn]

想一想再看

v. (使)变柔和,(使)软化

 
adhere [əd'hiə]

想一想再看

vi. 坚守于,对 ... 忠贞,紧抓着,遵守

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 如何制作字母A蛋糕 2017-07-25
  • 如何制作麦片蛋糕 2017-07-27
  • 如何制作滚边奶油糖花 2017-07-31
  • 如何制作一些零食 2017-08-02
  • 如何制作奶油干酪糖霜 2017-08-04
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。