手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 囧司徒每日秀视频 > 正文

美国警察拔枪摁倒黑人比基尼少女引争议

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

For more we go to our senior Texas aquatics correspondent Jessica Williams. She's in McKinney.

更多内容我们连线了德州高级水上记者,杰西卡·威廉姆斯。她目前在麦金尼。
Hi, John, hello. Thank you, thank you for joining us, Jessica.
你好约翰。谢谢你参与到节目中。
Oh, yeah, it's no problem, John, I'm just going to another pool party.
不客气约翰,我一会儿要去参加一个泳池派对。
And, and what appeared that looks like full body Armour.
你的穿着有点像全身防护服。
Yeah, that's right, or as they call it here a McKinney bikini.
没错,他们管这个叫做“麦金尼式比基尼”。
A Mckini. Oh, John, I like that. Thank you.
“金基尼”。恩,我喜欢这个名字。谢谢。
This week's incident has taught black people here something valuable.
本周的事件教会了黑人一些及其重要的事情。
It's that when you go to a pool party, even in your neighborhood that you live in,
参加泳池派对时,即使你就住这附近,
you have to know pool etiquette which is no running, no splashing, no talking back
你也要知道一些泳池礼节,不能跑,不能溅水,不能回嘴,
and if at all possible get your ass even further into the ground than it is.
如果可能的话,要把臀部伸进地底下才行。

美国警察拔枪摁倒黑人比基尼少女引争议

But you know it's, I mean this was a pool party. Uh-huh.

但这是泳池派对。对的。
It's supposed to be fun, you know the water balloon, the super soaker.
泳池派对应该是欢乐的,有水气球啊,有水枪等。
A water gun at a Texas pool party? Are you trying to get me killed?
玩具水枪现身德州泳池派对?你想让我找死吗?
No, it's Texas. People are always waving guns around.
不是,在德州嘛,德州人不都是拿着枪到处乱走的。
No, white people are and they call it open carry.
不是,白人才可以,他们把这个叫做公开持枪。
For black people it's called he's got a gun! He's got a gun. He's got a gun!
但对于黑人就是,他手里有枪!他手里有枪!
Jessica, are these things happening more and more,
杰西卡我想问你,这类事件是越来越多,
or are we just seeing it more and more because of the prevalence of camera phones.
还是因为照相手机的流行,而让我们看见的越来越多。
I don't know, but either way this incident is progress.
我不清楚,但不管是哪种情况都是一种进步。
Is, I'm sorry, what?
抱歉,怎么了?
Jessica, a cop pulled his gun out and dragged a 14-year-old girl to the ground by her hair.
杰西卡,一名警察持枪,并抓住一名14岁女孩的头发在地上拖拽。
Yeah, I know, white people always want to touch our hair, it's nothing new.
没错,白人就喜欢触摸我们的头发,这没什么新鲜的。
John, it's progress because a cop pulled a gun on a group of black kids and nobody is dead.
约翰我说它是进步是因为,白人警察向一群黑人孩子开枪,但没有人死亡,这是进步。
And as a show of good faith of this new era in community policing, Chicago has answer.
在这个新时代,为了显示对社区治安的信心,芝加哥给了最好的诠释。
It's a shootout on the streets of Chicago at point-blank range.
芝加哥街区发生枪战,且均为短距离射击。
But those aren't guns, they're fireworks. Specifically Roman candles.
但这些不是枪,是烟花。是呲花。
Scenes straight out of Harry Potter as fireworks light up the night.
好像是《哈利波特》里面的场景,烟花点亮夜空。
John, it's black kids shooting each other in Chicago with harmless Roman candles.
约翰,其实是一群黑人孩子在大街上射击,用的却是呲花。
Although it could actually be a scene out of Harry Potter because there were black people in it.
恩,看起来确实有些像《哈利波特》的场景,因为有黑人参加。
Were there really no black kids in Hogwarts?
霍格华兹真的没有黑人吗?
While, there was one, but Filch shot him.
有一个,但被费尔奇杀死了。
Said he pulled, he pulled out a one but it was just a stick,
说他拿出了一样东西,其实他拿的只是棍子而已,
John, it was just a stick. He got them confused.
只是一根棍子!他搞混了。
In Filch's defense, they look very similar from the a distance.
但那是费尔奇的防御措施,从远处看两种东西真的很像。
Except one has a strand of unicorn hair in it, you racist!
除了魔杖有独角兽毛,你是种族主义者吗?
No, I'm not, Jessica, you love the Harry Potter books.
我不是杰西卡,你喜欢《哈利波特》的。
Okay, you're right, yes, I do, I'm sorry, I was so into automatic grievance mode.
你是对的,抱歉,我自动进入了牢骚模式。
I forgot it's progress. I do love J.K. Rowling.
我忘了这是进步。我非常喜欢J.K.罗琳。
I was totally J.K. about J.K. Rowling.
我非常,非常喜欢她。
Thank you Jessica that makes me feel, you know what,
谢谢你杰西卡,这让我感到,
there are actually three black students in the books.
其实《哈利波特》里面有三个黑人学生,
There's Angelina Johnson, Lee Jordan and Dean Thomas.
有安吉丽娜·约翰逊,李·乔丹和迪安·托马斯。
And of course Kingsley Shacklebolt who was the member of the order of the Phoenix.
当然还有金斯莱·沙克尔,他是凤凰社的成员。
I also really liked The Casual Vacancy and felt like, we're gonna go. Jessica Williams.
那本《偶发空缺》我也喜欢,我们该结束了杰西卡。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
incident ['insidənt]

想一想再看

n. 事件,事变,插曲
adj. 难免的,附带

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防卫,防卫物,辩护
vt. 防守

 
balloon [bə'lu:n]

想一想再看

n. 气球
vt. 使膨胀
vi.

联想记忆
correspondent [.kɔri'spɔndənt]

想一想再看

n. 通讯记者,通信者
adj. 与 ...

联想记忆
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
strand [strænd]

想一想再看

n. (线等的)股,缕,一个部分 vt. 弄断(如绳的)

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。