手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 手把手教你做美味糕点 > 正文

如何制作红色的硬糖霜和奶油

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, everyone, it's Monique.

嗨,大家好,我是莫妮可。
It's time for Christmas cookie baking and sweet treat decorating,
现在是圣诞饼干烘烤和甜点装饰的时候了,
and that means a lot of red icing.
这就意味着需要大量的红色糖霜。
So today I'm going to show you how to get the perfect shade of red in royal icing and buttercream
所以今天我将向你们展示如何制作正宗红色的硬糖霜和奶油
and two quick projects that you could use with it.
以及两种供你使用的快捷方法。
So we know that red icing is pretty difficult to achieve.
我们知道红色糖霜很难制作。
It usually turns out more pink than red
通常情况下,这种颜色更像是粉色而不是红色,
and you have to use practically the entire bottle just to get the right shade.
而且你必须用掉整瓶色素反复制作才可以制作出合适的颜色。
Also, using a liquid food color can change the consistency of your icing,
此外,使用液体色素可以改变糖衣的粘稠度,
making it runny and difficult to decorate with.
使它变得松软,难以装饰。
What's worse is it could change the flavor of your icing color to taste like bleh.
更糟糕的是,它可能会改变你糖霜的口味,让糖霜变得很难吃。
Well, that is all a thing of the past 'cause we've got the perfect solution for your red icing woes.
好吧,这都是过去的事情了。因为我们找到了解决红色糖霜问题的完美办法。
The Color Right Performance Color System comes with eight base colors.
食用色素有八种基本的颜色。
You can mix these colors to achieve virtually any color that you want with our easy quick-count formula guide.
在我们简单快速公式指导下你可以混合任何颜色来制作出你想要的颜色。
So we'll start with our buttercream.
我们从奶油制作开始。
I'm going to make the winter red color which calls for 40 drops of red.
需要制作的是冬日红,这就需要40滴红色色素。
That's right, 40 drops.
没错,40滴。
I know it sounds like a lot,
我知道这听起来很多,
but in reality, it's actually only half a teaspoon, so really not that much.
但实际上只有半茶匙,所以没那么多。
And fun fact, each bottle contains about 250 to 350 drops,
有趣的是,每瓶大约包含250到350滴,
so we're really not using that much.
我们不需要用那么多。
So go ahead and grab your red and start counting to 40.
所以拿出红色色素瓶子滴入40滴。
And viola, there you have your beautiful winter red color.
好啦,你可以制作出漂亮的冬日红了。
Now, just with any icing color, it might deepen or darken over time,
现在,任何糖霜的颜色都可能随着时间的推移变深或者变暗,
but you can definitely see the difference here between our generic food color and our ColorRight Color System.
但是绝对可以看出来一般食物颜色和食用色素的区别。
Pink and red, definitely wanna use winter red for your Christmas projects.
粉色和红色,你绝对想要用冬日红来制作圣诞礼物。
So now with the red icing color that we just made,
用我们刚制作的红色糖霜,
I'm going to use a tip 102 to pipe some ruffles on top of the cupcake
还有102号花嘴在纸杯蛋糕上面制作出褶边
and pop a cute little Christmas tree on top.
接着在上面放一个可爱的小圣诞树。
And there you have it, our mini Christmas tree cupcakes.
我们的迷你圣诞树纸杯蛋糕制作完成了。
They're so cute.
真可爱。
Now I'm gonna show you how to color some royal icing.
现在我要展示如何给硬糖霜上色。
Now there's quite a few differences between royal icing and buttercream starting with the ingredients.
硬糖霜和奶油的差别很大,从原料开始说吧。
Royal icing is made from confectioner's sugar, meringue powder, and water.
硬糖霜是由糖粉、蛋白粉和水组成的。
Typically, flavorings or extracts are not required.
一般来说,调味料和提取物是不需要的。
Now I already made my royal icing,
现在我已经制作好了硬糖霜,
so I'm keeping it in an airtight container because it dries hard when it's exposed to air.
我把它放在密封的容器中,因为暴露在空气中它会变干。
Not only that, I like to keep it in Tupperware because I can mix my colors in here and store it,
而且,我还喜欢把它放在特百惠中,因为可以把颜色混合在其中并储存起来,
so there's less clean up.
这样还可以少点清理工作。
I'm going to color our royal icing.
接着需要给硬糖霜涂上颜色。
I'm going to use the same winter red color as we did with buttercream,
制作奶油时需要用同样的冬日红,
but for a two-cup measurement of royal icing, we need slightly more.
但是制作两杯的硬糖霜,我们需要更多的红色。
So I'm going to use 46 drops of red.
所以需要用46滴红色色素。
And there's our beautiful winter red.
这是漂亮的冬日红。
Now, I'm going to use this icing, which we call full strength consistency,
现在,我要使用这种全强度粘度的糖霜,
to outline our cookies, and I'm going to use a tip number two.
在饼干上画出轮廓,我用到了2号花嘴。
Next, we're going to fill our cookies.
接着需要填充饼干。
So to do that, we have to thin our icing a little bit.
为了进行填充,我们需要把糖霜弄稀一点。

如何制作红色的硬糖霜和奶油

So we're going to add a little bit of water at a time.

然后每次加入一点水。
Stir slowly by hand in a figure eight motion to prevent whipping and air bubbles.
慢慢用手呈8字样搅拌,防止发泡和气泡。
To test the consistency of the icing,
为了测试糖霜的粘稠度,
we're going to take a small scoop of it and plop it back in and start counting to ten.
我们需要舀一小勺然后再倒回去数到十。
If you reach ten by the time it all blends together, then it's the right consistency.
如果数到十之后所有的都混合在一起,那么粘稠度是合适的。
So now that our icing is the perfect consistency,
现在我们的糖霜粘稠度很好,
I'm just gonna pour it into a decorating bag,
然后我需要把它倒入一次性裱花袋中,
and now I'll do the same for the white.
然后对白色糖霜做相同的处理。
Now we're gonna fill our cookies, so I'm just gonna snip off a little piece and start filling.
然后需要填满饼干,接着需要剪掉裱花袋的尖头开始填充。
I'm just gonna start by filling or outlining the edges of the cookie first.
首先需要把饼干的边缘填充好。
And then filling in the rest.
然后是剩下的部分。
And usually this icing will kind of flood itself out.
一般这种糖霜会有些外流。
But if you need to you can also use a toothpick at the end to fill in any empty spaces.
但是如果有需要的话,可以使用牙签最后填充一下空余的部分。
So now that that red is still a little bit wet,
现在红色的糖霜还有一点湿,
that's when we're gonna want to add some of our white accents to it so that they can fill into it.
这时正好可以添加一些白色的糖霜,这样它们就可以很好的融合在一起。
So I'm gonna cover my red icing with a wet paper towel
我用湿纸巾把红色的糖霜覆盖住
so that it doesn't dry out and then just snip off a little piece of the white.
这样它就不会变干,然后剪掉白色裱花袋的尖端。
And for this one, I'm just gonna make some polka dots.
在这个饼干上面我制作了一些圆点图案。
And now onto the star.
现在开始制作星星。
And again, you just wanna fill it in by starting around the edges
同样的,先从边缘开始填充
and filling in the inside and pushing along any icing that you need to with the toothpick.
然后把里面填充好,接着用牙签用牙签填满剩余部分。
And to decorate this star, I'm just going to make a dot in the center of it,
在星星的中心制作一个点来进行装饰,
and then we're going to pull it out with the toothpick to make a star inside the star.
接着用牙签在里面划几条线,做出星星的形状。
So for this next design, I'm going to show you how to make some hearts,
接下来的设计,我将会向你们展示如何制作出一些心形,
so all that requires is some dots throughout the star
我们需要在星星上面点一些点
and then we're going to drag a toothpick through it.
然后用牙签划一下线。
These are looking great so far,
目前来看这些还不错,
but just remember when you're done decorating all of your cookies to let them set for at least eight hours,
但是请记住在装饰所有的饼干时,让它们至少放置8小时,
or I like to let them set overnight just because if I'm gifting them,
不过我喜欢放置一整夜,因为把它们作为礼物的话,
I want to make sure that they're dried nice and hard
我希望确保它们制作出来坚硬光滑
so I can pack 'em up nicely.
然后把它们好好的包装起来。
And there you have it.
制作完成了。
Two cute treats you can make this holiday season thanks to Color Right.
用食用色素制作的两款假日季可爱的点心。
If you enjoyed this video, make sure to give it a like,
如果你喜欢该视频请点赞,
and be sure to subscribe to our channel.
并订阅我们的频道奥。
And leave me a comment down below and let me know what type of treats you'll be making this season.
请在下面给我留言告诉我你会在假日制作哪种类型的点心。
My name is Monique. Thanks for watching.
我是莫妮可。谢谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表现; 履行,实行
n. 性能,本

联想记忆
overnight ['əuvə'nait]

想一想再看

n. 前晚
adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的<

 
snip [snip]

想一想再看

n. 切口,白色或单色的标记,不知天高地厚的人,便宜货

 
measurement ['meʒəmənt]

想一想再看

n. 测量,衡量,尺寸,大小

 
prevent [pri'vent]

想一想再看

v. 预防,防止

联想记忆
scoop [sku:p]

想一想再看

n. 铲子,舀取,独家新闻,一勺,穴
vt.

联想记忆
decorate ['dekəreit]

想一想再看

vt. 装饰,装修,授予某人奖章或其他奖状

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
airtight ['ɛətait]

想一想再看

adj. 密封的,不透气的,无懈可击的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。