手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 手把手教你做美味糕点 > 正文

如何制作馅饼筒

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, everyone. It's Monique. Do you like pie?

嗨,大家好。我是莫妮可。你喜欢馅饼吗?
I like pie, but, you're probably thinking, ok, Monique, pies are so Thanksgiving.
我喜欢馅饼,不过,你可能会想,好吧,莫妮可,馅饼太有感恩节意味了。
Well, not quite, because we did some research here at Wilton,
其实,还好,我们在惠尔通做了一些调查,
and we found out that 50% of you are making pies for Christmas.
我们发现50%的人会在圣诞节做馅饼。
That puts it in second place, tied with cakes, followed by cookies, of course.
人们最喜欢的第二种美食是馅饼,和蛋糕并列,当然,紧接着是饼干。
So today, I want to show you a new take on pies that we created.
今天,我将会展示馅饼的一种新制作方法。
You've seen the traditional round pies everywhere.
你可以看见传统的圆形馅饼到处都是。
You might have even seen some pie pops, pies on a stick, and handheld pies,
你可能还会看到棒棒糖馅饼、插在小木棍上的馅饼、手持馅饼,
but have you seen a pie cone before?
但是你以前见过锥形馅饼吗?
That's right, these nifty little cones are totally customizable, portable,
没错,这些漂亮的小锥形可以定制且方便携带,
and they're a lot of fun to make and they will be a hit with all of your friends and family.
制作起来很有趣,必定会在你朋友和家人之间大受欢迎的。
So, let's begin!
好了,我们开始吧。
We'll start by prepping our sugar cones.
首先需要准备甜筒。
That's right, that's our secret for getting that cone shape.
没错,这就是可以制作出锥形馅饼的秘密。
So if you have these lying around from the summer,
如果你把它们闲置了一整个夏天,
go ahead and use them, otherwise, they're cheap to pick up at the store too.
那么就用它们好了,不然,也可以在商店买到,很便宜的。
Go ahead and cut out a 10 inch sheet of aluminum foil,
然后剪出10英寸的铝箔纸,
because that's what we're going to use to wrap around the sugar cone
这就是我们要用来包裹甜筒的东西
so that the pie crust doesn't stick to it when it's baking.
它可以保证烘烤时馅饼皮不会黏在上面。
Then, we're going to cut a big X through that sheet of aluminum foil to make triangles,
然后在铝箔纸上剪出一个大大的X制作出三角形,
and that's what we'll use to wrap around the cone.
这就是我们要用来包裹甜筒的东西。
Now, we're going to wrap them, so take your cone and place the tip at the bottom of the

triangle

现在,我们要把它们包裹起来,拿起甜筒,把甜筒低端放在三角形底部
and start wrapping it around.
然后开始包裹。
Make sure to smooth it all out and tuck in any edges.
抚平铝箔纸然后把边缘折进甜筒中。
Next, we're going to spray our cones with non-stick spray.
接着用不粘黏喷雾来喷洒甜筒。
I'm going to use Bake Easy, because it's easy.
我用的是贝客易,这样很省事。
So I'm just going to spray it over some parchment paper to contain the mess a little bit,
在甜筒上面喷洒,下面铺着羊皮纸,以免弄得一团糟,
but you can spray it over the sink too.
也可以在甜筒低端喷洒。
Now that that's done, we're going to go ahead and cut out our pie crust into strips.
这一步完成了,接着需要把馅饼皮切成条状。
So if you're using a store bought pie crust like I am,
如果你和我一样用的是从商店买来的馅饼皮,
just make sure to let it sit out for a few minutes before you start cutting.
在开始切之前一定要放置几分钟。
Now, you can also use your own pie crust, but I'm using store bought cause it's easy.
当然,你可以用自己制作的馅饼皮,但是我使用的是商店购买的,这样比较省事。
We're going to cut our dough into half-inch strips.
我们需要把它切成半英寸的条。
Now, you can either measure it out or eyeball it,
你可以直接测量或者用眼睛目测,
it doesn't have to be perfect.
不一定非要达到完美。
I'm using a pastry cutter to cut them,
我用到了糕点切刀来切,
but if you have a pizza cutter, that works too.
但是如果你有披萨切刀也可以。
Before we wrap the cone, I'm just going to brush the dough with some egg wash,
在我们包裹甜筒之前,需要用鸡蛋液刷一下馅饼皮,
and egg wash is just one egg white mixed with a teaspoon of water.
鸡蛋液是一个蛋清和一茶匙水混合而成的。
And this helps to give the dough a nice golden crust when it's baking.
这样在烘烤时就可以制作出漂亮的金色外皮。
Then, just take your first strip and start wrapping the cone.
然后,拿起第一条开始包裹甜筒。
Let's start at the tip,
需要从顶端开始,
and make sure that you completely cover that bottom of the cone,
并且保证馅饼皮完全覆盖住甜筒的低端,
so that nothing oozes out.
这样就不会有东西漏出来。
Just start wrapping around the sugar cone.
开始绕着甜筒包裹。
Make sure that the egg wash is facing out.
确保有鸡蛋液的一面朝外。
Now that we've reached the end of the first strip,
现在到了第一条馅饼皮的末端,
this is where we're going to attach the pieces together with the egg wash,
然后用鸡蛋液把整条馅饼皮粘黏在一起,
because the egg wash is going to act like glue, basically.
基本上,鸡蛋液就像胶水一样。
So go ahead and brush both ends, and attach, and continue wrapping.
继续在两端都刷上鸡蛋液,粘黏下一条馅饼皮然后继续包裹。
I'm just going to finish this piece off.
需要完成这一条。

如何制作馅饼筒

It doesn't quite reach the end, but that's OK.

它没有完全到达底部,不过没关系。
Once you've wrapped all of your cones,
包裹完所有的甜筒后,
we're going to refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes, or overnight,
放到冰箱中冷藏至少30分钟,或者放置一整夜,
because the chilled dough is what's going to help to keep the cones intact and not droop when baking.
因为冷面团可以保持甜筒锥形,烘烤时保证不下垂。
Once they've chilled, go ahead and preheat your oven to 400 degrees,
馅饼皮冷却后,用400华氏度提前预热烤箱,
and we're going to bake them for 13 to 15 minutes.
然后在烤箱中烘烤13至15分钟。
Now, we're not going to bake them like this on the baking sheet,
现在它们放置在烤盘上面,我们不会像这样烘烤它们,
even though they look like Christmas trees right now,
即使它们现在看起来像圣诞树,
a nice little forest here we got.
我们得到了一片小森林。
See, I told you pies were popular for Christmas.
看到了吧,我告诉过你馅饼在圣诞节很流行的。
We're going to bake them on top of a cooling grid on top of the baking sheet.
我们要把它们放在烤盘的冷却网格上面进行烘烤。
So this is going to help to disperse the heat evenly,
这样有助于均匀的分散热量,
and not burn any of the edges.
不会灼烧甜筒的边缘。
Once our cones are baked,
我们的甜筒烘烤完成之后,
make sure to let them sit inside the sugar cone for about four to five minutes to cool,
继续让它们粘在甜筒上静置4至5分钟来进行冷却,
and then we're going to gently release the sugar cone from the pie cone.
然后慢慢的把甜筒从馅饼筒中取出。
Now, for the best part, the fillings.
好了,最有意思的部分,进行填充。
You can be as creative as you want with these,
你可以制作的有创造性一些,
or you can go the traditional route with some fruit fillings.
或者用传统的水果馅来填充。
I've got some apple and cherry here.
我准备好了苹果和樱桃。
Or, you could do my favorite, chocolate silk pie,
或者你可以做我最喜欢的巧克力丝馅饼,
maybe a pumpkin pie for the holiday.
也可以做假日南瓜派。
That's very festive. So just have fun with it.
节日气氛很浓厚。所以好好享受吧。
Now, you can serve these pie cones one of two ways.
馅饼筒有两种方式可以用来招待客人。
You can serve them on a plate, like a traditional pie slice,
你可以把它们放在盘子里,像传统的馅饼片一样,
but these have a little more flair.
但是如何摆放就需要一点技巧了。
You can add some ice cream on the side, or some whipped cream,
你可以在盘子边缘放一些冰淇凌或者鲜奶油,
or you could serve these pie cones on the go.
或者直接用来招待。
So I made some parchment cones here,
我制作好了一些羊皮纸筒,
and I'll include a link down below how to make them.
在下面的链接中你可以找到如何制作羊皮纸筒。
They're really easy.
制作很容易。
And this would be great for your guests,
对你的客人来说这太棒了,
because they can just put the cone inside and carry it around your party.
因为可以把馅饼派放在里面,这样在派对上很容易携带。
There you have it, a new take on pies that you can serve for Christmas this year,
好了,今年的圣诞节你可以用馅饼派招待客人了,
or really for any occasion.
或者任何场合都可以招待客人。
And you can probably save it for Thanksgiving too,
你也可以把它留到感恩节再用来招待,
because it kind of looks like cornucopias right now,
因为它现在有点像羊角(丰饶的象征),
so that would be pretty awesome to serve next year.
明年用这个招待客人一定会很棒。
So if you liked this video, make sure to give me a comment down below,
如果你喜欢该视频,请在下面评论,
and a like, and be sure to subscribe to our channel,
点赞,请订阅我们的频道,
so you don't miss out on any other new fun ideas like this one.
这样你就不会错过任何一个像该视频一样有趣的视频了。
My name is Monique, thanks for watching.
我是莫妮可,谢谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
contain [kən'tein]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制
vi. 自制

联想记忆
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 
intact [in'tækt]

想一想再看

adj. 完好无缺的,原封不动的,未经触碰的

联想记忆
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
cherry ['tʃeri]

想一想再看

n. 樱桃(树), 樱桃色

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。