手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

如何制作异形蛋

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi everyone! Squeaks and I are going to try an experiment today, and we want to show it to you!

嗨,大家好!今天我和吱吱要做个实验,想让你们看看!
We already know that you can do some cool experiments with eggs,
我们知道你能用鸡蛋做些有趣的实验,
the other day we put an egg in some soda and then brushed it like you brush your teeth!
前几天我们把鸡蛋放在苏打水里,然后像你刷牙一样刷它!
Today we're going to put an egg in some other liquids: vinegar, and then corn syrup.
今天我们要把它放在其他液体里:先放醋里,然后是玉米糖浆。
And that's going to make our egg look pretty weird and awesome.
这会让鸡蛋看起来很奇怪。
Are you excited, Squeaks?
吱吱,你激动吗?
Me too! There are a few things you'll need for this experiment:
我也是。这个实验需要几样东西:
Grab an egg, some vinegar, two cups, and corn syrup.
拿一个鸡蛋,一些醋,两个杯子和一些玉米糖浆。
This experiment also takes time, you'll need three days to finish it.
这个实验也费时间,你需要三天才能完成它。
And before you start, make sure that you're doing your experiment where it's okay to make a mess,
在做实验前,要确保实验位置不怕被弄脏,
and where you can safely leave your egg for a few days.
同时可以把鸡蛋安全地放置几天。
The first thing you should do is place the egg in a cup.
你要做的第一件事是把鸡蛋放到杯子里。
Next, fill the cup with vinegar until the egg is covered.
然后把醋倒进杯子,直到鸡蛋被淹没。
Now all you have to do is let the egg sit for two days!
现在你要把鸡蛋放置两天!
You can check on it a few times every day to see what the egg looks like, but don't touch it.
你可以每天检查几次,看看鸡蛋的样子,但不要摸它。
OK! This egg has been sitting in vinegar for two days.
好了,这个鸡蛋在醋里放两天了。
And whoa...look what happened! The shell is gone!
哇,看看发生了什么!蛋壳消失了!
So how did the eggshell just disappear like that?
那么蛋壳是怎么消失的呢?
Well, there are some things that are good at eating away other things, those are called acids.
有些东西非常擅长侵蚀其他东西,那就是酸。
Soda pop, juice, and coffee all have acid in them, and vinegar has acid in it, too!
汽水、果汁和咖啡都含酸,醋也含酸!

dan.png

When you put the egg in the vinegar,

当你把鸡蛋放到醋里时,
the acid in the vinegar slowly ate away at the eggshell until eventually the whole shell was gone!
醋酸缓慢地侵蚀掉蛋壳,直到整个蛋壳都消失了!
When you check in on your experiment, notice there are lots of little bubbles all around the egg!
当你检查实验时,会注意到鸡蛋周围有很多小泡泡!
Those bubbles formed as the vinegar was eating away at the shell.
这些泡泡是醋在侵蚀蛋壳时形成的。
After about two days, you should also be able to pick up your egg.
大约两天后,你就能够拿出鸡蛋了。
But, be careful, because the egg doesn't have a shell!
但要小心,因为鸡蛋壳没了!
There is a thin covering, called a membrane,
这层薄薄的覆盖物,叫做膜。
and that's what keeps the egg together even without the shell.
它就是不用壳也能保持鸡蛋完整的物质。
But you can see right through the membrane to the egg's insides!
但你能直接透过膜看到鸡蛋里面!
Can you see anything else that looks different about this egg?
你看看这个鸡蛋还有其他不同之处吗?
That's right! The egg also looks bigger than it did before.
说对了。鸡蛋看起来比之前大。
That's because some of the water in the vinegar flowed through the membrane into the egg.
这是因为醋里面的水通过膜进到了鸡蛋里。
See, vinegar is really watery, but eggs aren't as watery.
看,醋多水,但鸡蛋没那么多水。
So some water moved from the vinegar to the egg to help make them more equal.
所以醋里的一些水进到了鸡蛋里,使水平衡。
And that made the egg bigger!
也使得鸡蛋变大!
Now, what do you think will happen when we put the egg into corn syrup?
现在,你认为我们把鸡蛋放入玉米糖浆中会怎么样?
Corn syrup is really thick and sugary,
玉米糖浆浓稠多糖,
so do you think more water will move into the egg,
所以你认为是水流入鸡蛋
or will water flow out of the egg and into the corn syrup?
还是水流出鸡蛋,流入玉米糖浆中?
Let's find out! Ok!
我们找找真相吧!
Fill your other cup with corn syrup and very carefully place the egg inside.
用另一个杯子装玉米糖浆,然后小心地把鸡蛋放到里面。
Now, just wait for one more day.
现在,再等一天。
It's been a day since we put our egg into corn syrup, and look what happened!
我们把鸡蛋放入玉米糖浆一天了,看看发生什么了吧!
The egg shrank! It looks like some kind of weird alien egg now.
鸡蛋萎缩了!它现在看起来有点儿像奇怪的异形蛋。
The egg got smaller because corn syrup has so much sugar in it that it's even less watery than the egg.
鸡蛋变小了,因为玉米糖浆含很多糖,比鸡蛋的水含量更少。
So water moved from the egg, which was more watery,
所以水从含水量较多的鸡蛋
to the corn syrup, which was less watery, to try and make them more equal.
转移到了含水量较少的玉米糖浆里,试着让水更均衡。
And now we know: when you put an egg in vinegar, the eggshell disappears and the egg gets bigger.
现在我们知道:当你把鸡蛋放到醋里时,鸡蛋壳消失,鸡蛋变大。
When you put the same egg into corn syrup, the egg shrinks!
当你把同一个鸡蛋放到玉米糖浆里时,鸡蛋萎缩了!
And that's how you make an alien egg!
这就是你制作异形蛋的方法!
Thank you so much for joining us for this experiment,
感谢您加入我们的实验,
and we'd like to give a big thank you to Google Making Science for helping us make this episode!
同时我们也非常感谢“Google Making Science”帮助我们做本期节目!
If you would like to share your experiment with us,
如果你想与我们分享你的实验,
just grab a grown-up and leave a comment down below,
找个大人帮忙在下方留言,
or send us an e-mail to kids@scishow.com.
或发邮件至kids@scishow.com!
Thanks, and we'll see you next time, here at the fort!
感谢您的收看!我们下期见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 
shell [ʃel]

想一想再看

n. 壳,外壳
v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳

 
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
membrane ['membrein]

想一想再看

n. 薄膜,膜皮,羊皮纸

联想记忆
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事

联想记忆
vinegar ['vinigə]

想一想再看

n. 醋

 
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。