手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

唾液有什么作用

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We might not think about it a lot, but the insides of our mouths are really wet all the time.

我们可能不会多想,但我们的嘴里总是湿的。
There's a ton of spit in there!
里面有许多口水!
Aaa, Squeaks, don't lick me!
啊,吱吱,不要舔我!
There's always some spit or saliva, in our mouths
我们的嘴里总有一些口水或唾液,
because it has some really important jobs, like helping us talk and taste.
因为它有非常重要的工作,比如帮助我们说话、品尝味道。
It even helps break down our food!
甚至帮助我们分解食物!
Saliva comes from special parts of your body called salivary glands.
唾液来自于叫做唾液腺的特殊身体部位。
They look kinda like little blobs, and you have six of them:
唾液腺看起来有点儿像小斑点。你有六个唾液腺:
two under your tongue, two by the back of your jaw under your chin, and two under your ears.
两个在舌头下面,两个在下颌下,两个在耳朵下面。
Our salivary glands are always making more spit.
我们的唾液腺总在产生更多的唾液。
We might not even realize how much since we swallow most of it,
我们可能都没意识到它有多少,因为我们吞下了大部分,
but they make 4-8 cups of saliva every day!
但它们每天能产生4到8杯的唾液!
That might seem like a ton of spit, but it's a good thing we have it.
唾液可能很多,但我们有它是件好事。
Saliva is mostly made of water,
唾液大部分是由水构成的,
and by keeping our mouths wet, it helps us move our tongues and lips around when we talk.
通过保持口腔湿润,它能帮助我们说话时移动舌头和嘴唇。

tuoye.jpg

Saliva is also super helpful for eating.

唾液在我们吃东西时也非常有用。
It makes the food in your mouth nice and wet,
它让你嘴里的食物变得美味潮润,
which makes it much easier to move around as you chew and swallow.
使它在你咀嚼和吞咽时更容易移动。
And at the same time, it makes your food taste better!
同时,它让食物更好吃!
The things that give your food its taste, like salt and sugar, have to dissolve into water,
赐予食物味道的东西,比如盐和糖,必须溶解在水里,
for the taste buds on your tongue to be able to taste them.
这样你舌头上的味蕾才能品尝到它们。
Without saliva, even a cookie would just feel like a bunch of dry crumbly tasteless stuff in your mouth!
没有唾液,即使是曲奇在你嘴里也会感觉像是一堆干巴巴的无味食品!
I'm glad we have saliva, too!
我也很庆幸我们有唾液!
But it does even more than help us talk and taste things.
唾液不仅仅能帮助我们说话和品尝食物。
It also helps us digest, or break down some of our food before it even gets to our stomachs.
它也能帮助我们消化,或在食物进入胃部之前分解掉一些。
Even though most of saliva is water,
即使唾液大部分是水,
there's also small amounts of other stuff in it, including something called an enzyme.
里面仍有一小部分其他物质,包括酶。
Enzymes are tiny little particles, way too small for us to see.
酶是微小分子,我们看不见它。
But they're in lots of different parts of our bodies.
但我们身体的不同部位有很多酶。
And one thing enzymes do is help break down our food into smaller and simpler pieces
酶的一个作用是帮助我们把食物分解成简单的小块碎片,
that are easier for our bodies to absorb and use as energy.
这样身体就能更容易地吸收食物中并把它用作能量了。
The type of enzyme in saliva is in charge of breaking down foods like bread, cereal, or potatoes.
唾液酶负责分解面包、谷物或马铃薯之类的食物。
As soon as you put the food in your mouth, your saliva gets to work breaking it down!
一旦你把食物放进嘴里,唾液就开始分解它!
That way it gets a head start on digesting it before you even swallow.
这样它就能在你吞咽之前领先消化食物。
So besides helping us talk and taste, saliva also helps us get energy from our food!
所以,唾液除了能帮助我们说话、品尝之外,还能帮我们从食物中获取能量!
And those are just some of its jobs.
这些仅是它工作的一部分。
Spit is super useful!
唾液非常有用!
I know, all this talk about food is starting to make me hungry, too!
我知道,讨论食物让我开始饿了!
Which is perfect, because it's almost time for lunch.
这很好,因为快到午饭时间了。
Let's go use some of that saliva!
我们去使用唾液吧!
Thanks for joining us!
感谢您的收看!
If you want to keep learning and having fun with Squeaks and me, hit the subscribe button,
如果你想继续学习,和我与吱吱共度美好时光,就点击订阅吧,
and we'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
我们下期见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
chew [tʃu:]

想一想再看

vt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏
vi. 咀嚼

 
swallow ['swɔləu]

想一想再看

n. 燕子,吞咽,一次吞咽的量
vt. 吞下,

联想记忆
absorb [əb'sɔ:b]

想一想再看

vt. 吸纳,吸引 ... 的注意,吞并

联想记忆
cereal ['siəriəl]

想一想再看

n. 谷类食物,麦片
adj. 谷类的,谷物的

联想记忆
saliva [sə'laivə]

想一想再看

n. 唾液

联想记忆
enzyme ['enzaim]

想一想再看

n. 酶

联想记忆
dissolve [di'zɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 消除,解散,使溶解,解决(问题), 使沮丧

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。