手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

我们一起制作欧不裂

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, everyone! I'm really glad you're here today because we have an extra special experiment planned!

嗨,大家好!很高兴你们今天收看本期节目,因为我们计划做一个非常特殊的实验!
We're going to teach you how to make something sticky and gooey and just a little bit weird.
我们将要教你制作一种胶黏的、有点儿奇怪的东西。
I like to call it Oobleck! What's Oobleck?
我喜欢叫它欧不裂。那么什么是欧不裂呢?
It's an awesome kind of goo that's lots of fun to make and fun to play with.
它是一种非常棒的粘性物,制作很有趣,也很好玩。
And the goo that you and I are going to make today was inspired by a story, by the writer and illustrator, Dr. Seuss.
我们今天要制作的粘性物是受一个故事的启发,它是作家和插图画家苏斯博士写的。
Dr. Seuss once wrote a story called Bartholomew and the Oobleck.
苏斯博士曾写过一个叫《巴索罗缪和欧不裂》的故事,
It's about a king who gets bored with normal, everyday weather,
讲的是一位厌倦正常天气的国王
so instead he makes sticky stuff fall from the sky.
制作了一种粘性物质从天上落下来。
Now, what's neat about the sticky Oobleck we're going to make today,
我们今天制作的粘性欧不裂的奇妙之处在于
is that it acts like both a solid and a liquid, without needing to change temperature, which is really unusual.
在不需要改变温度的条件下,它既像液体又像固体,真得很不寻常。
Most things behave like either a solid or a liquid when they're at room temperature, but not both.
大部分物体在室温下要么是固体要么是液体,但不可能二者兼有。
So, how are solids different from liquids?
那么,固体与液体有什么不同呢?
Well, things that are solid have a definite size and shape.
固体有一定的大小和形状。
If you touch it or move it, or take it from one kind of container into another,
如果你摸它或动它,或把它从一种容器拿到另一种容器中,
it'll still stay the same shape as before.
它仍保持之前的形状
But liquids are things that don't have a definite size or shape. Like water.
但液体没有固定的大小和形状,比如水。
If you touch it, it moves!
如果你碰它,它会动!
And if you move it from one kind of container into another,
如果你把它从一种容器移到另一种容器里,
it changes its shape to fit the new container.
它会改变形状适应新容器。
So, for example, this toy is a solid.
例如这个玩具是固体。
Whether it's standing up or knocked over on its side,
不管它立着还是倒到一边,
it stays the same size and the same shape.
它仍保持相同的大小和形状。
And if we try to put it in this glass, it still keeps its shape, it doesn't change.
如果我们把它放到这个玻璃杯里,它仍是原来的形状,不会改变。
Because it's a solid!
因为它是固体!
But if we knock over a glass of water, the water spills everywhere, changing its shape.
但如果我们打翻一杯水,它会流得到处都是,改变形状。
And if we pour it from this glass into this glass of a different shape,
如果我们把它倒入不同形状的玻璃杯中,
it changes its shape to fit. Because, water is a liquid!
它会改变形状适应杯子。因为水是液体!
And while most things behave like either a solid or a liquid,
尽管大部分物体或是固体或是液体,
some things, like Oobleck, can act like both. But how?
仍有某些东西,比如欧不裂,二者兼有。它是如何做到的?

oubulie.jpg

Let's find out. It's time to make Oobleck!

让我们找到答案吧。是时候制作欧不裂了!
All you need is a big bowl, a measuring cup, a spoon, some corn starch and,
你需要一个大碗、一个量杯、一个勺子和一些玉米淀粉,
of course, a grown-up to help you!
当然了,要有个大人帮你!
Set out your bowl, spoon, and your other ingredients in the kitchen, or anyplace where it'll be easy to clean up.
在厨房或容易清扫的地方摆好你的碗、勺子和其他原料。
Alright, so first you're going to start with the cornstarch.
好了,第一步要从玉米淀粉开始。
Pour a cup and half into your bowl.
倒一杯半的玉米淀粉到碗里。
Now measure out a cup of water.
现在量出一杯水。
If you want your Oobleck to be a certain color,
如果你想自己的欧不裂有一个特定颜色,
you can add a few drops of food coloring to your water.
可以在水里加几滴食用色素。
Squeaks and I will be making ours blue!
我和吱吱想要制作蓝色的!
Now, you're going to pour the water slowly into the cornstarch, and start stirring.
现在,把水缓慢地加入到玉米淀粉里,开始搅拌。
Keep stirring until it starts to thicken, and it gets a little hard to the touch.
一直搅拌,直到它开始变稠,摸起来有点儿硬为止。
If it looks too runny, add a little bit more cornstarch.
如果它看起来太稀,加一点儿玉米淀粉。
Once you're done, it should look like this. Pretty easy, right?
它一旦完成,应该是这样的。很简单,对吗?
Now for the best part, playing!
现在到了最有趣的部分了,玩!
First, swish it around a little bit. Hhhhh...it moves like water.
首先,稍微晃一下。嗯...它像水一样移动。
And if you tried to pour it into a glass, it would change its shape to fit into the glass.
如果你试着把它倒入玻璃杯中,它会改变形状,以适应杯子。
Now! Grab some of the Oobleck in your hand and squeeze it really hard. Can you feel that?!
现在,用手抓一些欧不裂,用力挤它。你感觉到了吗?
It should start to feel like a solid in your hand, like a little squishy ball the size of your fist!
它在你手里开始应该像固体,像拳头大小的黏球!
Now, slowly open your hands over the bowl and let it go.
现在缓缓地在碗上面张开手,放开它。
Once you release the goop, it oozes out between your fingers like a liquid again,
你一旦放开这个黏球,它又会像液体一样从手指间渗出来,
and it slowly loses its solid shape.
慢慢地失去固体形状。
So, sometimes Oobleck behaves like a solid,
所以,欧不裂有时像固体,
like when you touch it or squeeze it, it becomes hard and takes a definite shape.
比如你摸它或挤它的时候,它会变硬,有一定形状。
But sometimes, when you let it go, or when it's on its own in the bowl, it behaves like a liquid.
但有时,你放开它或它自己在碗里时,它就会像液体。
So Oobleck is different from that toy or just regular water,
因此,欧不裂不同于那个玩具或普通水,
because it can be both a solid and a liquid at room temperature. And that's what makes it so fun!
因为它在室温下可以既是液体又是固体。变得非常有趣!
Now! It's time to clean up!
现在,到清扫的时间了!
When you're done playing with your goop, don't throw it in the sink, it might clog the drain.
你玩完了黏球,不要把它扔在水槽里,它可能会堵塞下水道。
Just toss in the trash, or better yet, store it in a sealed bag or container to play with later!
扔垃圾就行了,或者做得更好点儿,把它用密封袋或密封容器装起来,留着以后玩!
Squeaks and I are going to keep playing with this batch before we clean up,
我和吱吱在清扫前还要玩会儿,
but we'll see you again soon.
我们不久再见。
Thanks for making Oobleck with us!
感谢你和我们一起制作欧不裂!
And remember, if you have a question about anything you'd like to learn more about,
记住,如果你有任何想要了解的问题,
just let us know by getting help from a grown up,
找个大人帮忙让我们知道,
and leaving a comment below or email us atkids@thescishow.com.
你们可以在下方留言或发邮件至kids@thescishow.com
And we'll see you later!
我们下期见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
container [kən'teinə]

想一想再看

n. 容器,集装箱

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
thicken ['θikən]

想一想再看

v. 变浓,使 ... 厚,变为复杂

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
measure ['meʒə]

想一想再看

n. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸
v. 测量,量

联想记忆
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,异常的

联想记忆
release [ri'li:s]

想一想再看

n. 释放,让渡,发行
vt. 释放,让与,准

联想记忆
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。