手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

如何制造黏泥呢

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   VIP免费外教试听课 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Squeaks has been asking when we're going to make slime for a really long time now.

吱吱很长一段时间一直问我什么时候制作粘泥。
And so have our viewers!
我们的观众也这样问!
Well, guess what, Squeaks? Today's the day!
吱吱,你猜怎么着,我们今天就做!
It's gonna be squishy, and smooth, and probably pretty slimy.
粘泥湿软、光滑,而且可能很黏。
And you can make it with a few simple ingredients that you probably already have at home!
你用几种简单材料就能制作,家里可能就有!
First, you'll need a bowl, a measuring spoon,
首先,你需要一个碗、一个量匙,
a stick or plastic spoon for mixing,
一个用于混合的木棒或塑料勺,
a container if you want to store your slime when you're done, and a grown-up to help.
如果你做完想存着黏泥,还需要一个容器,再找个大人帮忙。
Our slime is going to be made out of regular school glue, baking soda, food coloring, and contact solution.
我们的黏泥将由普通的学生胶、小苏打、食用色素和隐形眼镜护理液制成。
The contact solution should have something called boric acid in it,
隐形眼镜护理液应该含有硼酸,
which a lot of them do, you can ask a grown-up to help you make sure.
它们很管用,你可以让大人帮你确定。
All the ingredients we're using are safe to touch, that's the whole point of slime!
我们使用的所有原料都是安全的,这是制作黏泥的重点。
But it's not for eating.
但它不能吃。
Now for the fun part: let's start making slime!
现在到了有趣的部分:制作黏泥!
First, pour the whole bottle of glue into the bowl.
首先,把整瓶胶水倒进碗里。
And I bet you can guess what it's use for!
我打赌你能猜出它的用途。
You're right! To make it sticky.
没错!为了让黏泥有粘性。
But maybe not in the way you're expecting.
但也许不是你期望的那样。
Glue is sticky, but it's still very liquidy.
胶水很黏,但非常稀。
To make slime, we need to make the glue stick to itself
要制作黏泥,我们需要胶水粘在一起,
so it becomes a big ball of goop we can pull apart and squeeze together.
那样它就算变成了一个大黏球,我们也可以把它拉开或挤压在一起。
That's what the other ingredients are for!
这就是其他材料的用途了!
Well, except the food coloring.
当然,食用色素除外。
That's just to make the slime a cool color.
它们只能给黏泥染上酷酷的颜色。
So the next thing we're going to do is add one tablespoon of baking soda to the glue.
所以接下来,我们要做的就是在胶水里加一汤匙小苏打。
We'll mix the baking soda and the glue together until it's completely dissolved.
我们把小苏打和胶水混合在一起,直到它完全溶解。
Then, we'll add a few drops of food coloring and mix it together.
然后,我们添加几滴食用色素,并把它们混合在一起。
Keep adding food coloring until you make the color you want!
不断添加食用色素,直到变成你想要的颜色!
We're using fushcia.
我们使用的是紫红色。
Hmmm. I know it's the right color, but does this look like finished slime to you, Squeaks?
嗯,我知道它的颜色是对的,但吱吱,你觉得它像完成的黏泥吗?
Naw, it still looks too liquidy.
它看起来还是很稀。
What do you think will happen when we add the contact solution?
你觉得我们加完隐形眼镜护理液后会怎么样?
Let's see. I'm going to start adding the contact solution one teaspoon at a time
让我们一起看看。我开始每次加入一茶匙的护理液,
so we can really observe what's happening.
这样就能观察它的情况了。
Oh wow! It's really starting to get more goopy!
哇!它开始变得越来越粘稠了!
I'm going to add another teaspoon and keep stirring.
我要再加一茶匙,继续搅拌。
It looks like the slime is getting even thicker and stickier now.
看起来黏泥变得更加粘稠了。
It's even sticking to itself!
它甚至粘在了一起!

slime.png

That's because of the way the baking soda and contact solution we added are changing the glue.

这是因为我们添加的小苏打和隐形眼镜护理液正在改变胶水。
The little tiny pieces, or molecules, that make up glue are too small for us to see.
组成胶水的小分子太小了,我们看不见。
But if you could, you'd see that they're a lot like tiny chains.
但如果你能看见的话,会发现它们很像小链条。
At first, the glue was very runny because the chains were all sliding around each other.
起初,胶水很稀,因为链条都在左右滑动。
But the baking soda and contact solution made the chains all tangled up!
但是小苏打和护理液使链条缠结在了一起。
That's why the mixture sticks to itself and becomes more like a ball of slime.
这就是为什么混合物会粘在一起,变得更像一个黏球。
Once the slime is sticking to itself more than the bowl, you'll know it's almost ready!
一旦黏泥粘在一起,而不是粘在碗上,你就知道它快完成了!
If your slime is still runny,
如果你的黏泥依旧很稀,
keep slowly adding a little more contact solution to the glue and baking soda mixture.
往胶水和小苏打的混合物中缓慢加入更多的护理液。
Finally, to get your slime to the perfect level of sliminess,
最终,为了让黏泥达到完美的粘稠水平,
you'll have to knead it with your hands, either in the bowl or on a surface that's easy to clean.
你必须用手揉搓它,要么在碗里,要么在容易清洗的表面。
Keep kneading and stretching and even squishing it together until it's the perfect slime consistency!
一直揉捏和拉伸,甚至把它压在一起,直到达到完美的黏稠度。
This slime is so cool!
这个黏泥太酷了!
I can form it into a ball and it's almost solid,
我可以把它变成球,它几乎是固态的,
but I can also pull it apart and let it drip down.
但我也可以把它分开,让它滴下来。
It's almost like the slime is like a solid and a liquid at the same time!
它就像粘液一样,既是固体,又是液体。
And that's what makes slime so special.
这就是黏泥变得如此特别的原因。
Most types of liquids only turn solid when they freeze, like when water freezes into ice.
大多数液体只有冻结时才会变成固体,比如水结冰时。
And most types of solids only turn liquid when they melt!
大多数类型的固体只有在熔化时才会变成液体。
But slime is different.
但黏泥不同。
When you just leave it alone, it spreads out in the bowl like a liquid.
你丢下它不管时,它会像液体一样在碗里铺展开。
Even though the little chains in the slime are connected to each other,
尽管黏泥中的小链条彼此相连,
they can still slide around each other enough to flow like a liquid.
它们仍可以相互滑动,就像液体一样流动。
But when you press it together or pull it apart,
但是当你把它压在一起或者把它拉开,
the chains get more tangled, and the slime becomes much more like a solid!
链条变得更纠结,黏泥变得更像固体了。
Just like the oobleck we made one time, remember, Squeaks?
这就像我们制作过的欧不裂,吱吱,你还记得吗?
Yeah! Keep playing around with your slime to see what else you can discover about it!
没错!继续玩你的黏泥,看看你还能发现什么。
When you're done playing, you can put it away in a container so it doesn't dry out,
当你玩完后,可以把它放在一个容器里,这样它就不会变干了,
and just make sure to wash your hands when you're done.
玩完后要记得洗手哦!
But most important of all: have fun!
但最重要的是玩得开心!
Did you make this slime?
你制作这个黏泥了吗?
What did you learn about it?
你学到了什么?
Ask a grown-up to help you sleave a comment below, or send us an email tokids@scishow.com.
找个大人帮忙在下方留言或发邮件至kids@scishow.com
We'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
我们下期见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
sticky ['stiki]

想一想再看

adj. 粘的,闷热的,困难的,令人不满意的

 
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
melt [melt]

想一想再看

vi. 融化,熔化,消散
vt. 使融化,使熔

 
consistency [kən'sistənsi]

想一想再看

n. 坚持,一致性,强度,硬度,浓稠度

 
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 耳朵为什么会疼 2018-01-03
  • 怎么制作纸飞机 2018-01-05
  • 小苏打与醋会发生什么反应 2018-01-08
  • 冰川故事早知道 2018-01-09
  • 桥梁怎样才能更坚固 2018-01-11
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      英语学习专题

      • 英语听写训练
        听写强化训练系统有听写比对,按句停顿,中文翻译、听写错词提示等特色功能.
      • 经济学人中英双语版
        提供经济学人中英双语版文章、音频、中英字幕,类别包括文艺、人物、科技、商业等..
      • 可可英语微信:ikekenet
        关注可可英语官方微信,每天将会向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料..

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。