手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 吉米鸡毛秀 > 正文

超搞笑回答 鸡毛问萌娃们一些傻问题2

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Oh, listen, let's go a little younger here. Uh, you know I work in an office so I have to spend all day with adults who

听着,咱们年轻态一点。你们知道的,我是在办公室里工作的,所以我不得不整天和成人呆在一起
as you know are not so great. So every once in a while, I like to spend time with kids. Today, I had some questions to ask
你们也知道,他们并不怎么好。所以,我偶尔喜欢和孩子们呆在一起。今天,我问了一些问题
and the questions weren't terrific but their answers were.
问的问题不咋地,但他们的回答却很棒。
How old do you have to be to drive?
你要多大才能开车?
A mommy. A mommy? Um, 18 and 81. Maybe like 10, 15 12. Um, 65.
妈妈就可以。妈妈就可以?额,18和81岁。好像10、15、12岁就可以了。额,65岁。
Does your mom drive? Yes. Is she 65? Um, Maybe. She'll be delighted to hear that.
你妈妈开车吗?开。她65岁了?呃,可能吧。她听到了会很高兴的。
How old do you have to be to drive a car? 58.
你要多大才能开车?58岁。
Yeah. What about 48? Is that old enough do you think? What about 38? Do you think it's old enough to drive?
是啊。那48岁呢?你觉得这年龄够大吗?38岁呢?你觉得这年龄够大了吧?
What about 68? 68 is good too, yeah. What about 78?
68岁呢?是啊,68岁也可以。那78岁呢?
What about 88? 88 is good, but then there's always 98.
88岁呢?88岁也可以,那么,也就有98岁啊。
Then there has to be ten-dy-eight. Ten-dy-eight?!
那也就有“ten-dy-eight”(他本应说one hundred and eight).“Ten-dy-eight”?!
Ten-dy-eight might even be too old to drive.
“Ten-dy-eight”就太老了,不能开车了。
What would you do if you had a million dollars? I would buy a flat-screen TV. That's it? And Amagine.
如果你有一百万美元,你会做什么?我会买一台平板电视。一台电视就完了?还有“Amagine”。
I would buy, um, like a fun house with bouncy houses and all those fun things in one house.
我会买一个欢乐屋,里面有弹跳屋以及很多好玩的东西。

77

You'd buy a bouncy house? Would you live in it? Yeah. And I'll do jello inside.

你会买弹跳屋?你会在里面住吗?会啊。我要在里面制作果冻。
What would you do if you had a million dollars cash?
如果你有一百万现金,你会做什么?
Donate half to charity and um, donate the rest to people who don't have money or clothes.
把一半捐给慈善机构,剩下的捐给那些没钱或没衣服穿的人。
So, half to charity? Yeah. And half to people who don't have money and clothes? Well, I'd save a little bit of money for me but...
那个,一半给慈善机构?是的。一半给没钱和没衣服穿的人?呃,我也会给我留点,但是……
To do what with? Uh, like buy food for myself maybe my kids.
用来干嘛?给我自己和我的孩子买食物啊。
You have kids?! How old are they? No, I buy food for my kids and my wife and me.
你有孩子吗?!他们多大了?不是,我给我的孩子、老婆和我买食物。
What's your wife's name? Really?!
你老婆叫什么名字?你来真的啊?!
Oh, that's a pretty name. How did you meet "Really"?
哦,这名字不错嘛。你是怎么遇到“Really”的?
I don't have kids or a wife. You don't? So you were lying about the wife?
我既没孩子也没老婆。你没有?也就是说你谎称自己有老婆了?
What? You were lying when you told me you had a wife.
神马?你谎称你有老婆。
Well, you asked me a question that I... what... You lied.
那个,你问我问题,我……你说谎了。
Really? Oh, you're calling for your wife? No. Well, you just said "Really".
你在逗我吧?哦,你在喊你老婆啊?不是啊。那个,你刚刚在喊“Really”啊。
You're a funny guy. Really? Yeah. Tell her I said hello. Alright!
你可真逗比!是么?是的。代我向她问好。好吧!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚

联想记忆
donate ['dəuneit]

想一想再看

vt. 捐赠,转移(电子)
vi. 捐款

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。