手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

抑郁症让你做的十件事情

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Depression effects many of us around the globe.

抑郁症影响着世界上的许多人。
According to the World Health Organization, 300 million people of all ages battle with it.
根据WHO,3亿各年龄段的人都在与之斗争。
Depression is a sneaky mental disorder, it's difficult to catch during the early stages,
抑郁症是一种卑鄙的精神疾病,初期很难察觉,
most of us realize we have depression when we're deep in the grips of it.
大部分人都是在深陷其中的时候才意识到自己患上了抑郁症。
Those with this mental disorder feel hopeless, empty or sad, fatigued, irritable and restless.
患这种精神疾病的人会感觉绝望、空虚或悲伤、疲劳、易怒和焦躁。
Depression not only takes your motivation away but you can have problems concentrating and making decisions.
抑郁症不仅拿走了你的动力,还让你无法集中精力,无法做出决定。
Those of us with this disorder can act in ways that were worse than the situation.
这种疾病的患者,其真实境况可能更加糟糕。
Here's a list of 10 things depression makes you do.
以下是抑郁症让你做的十件事。
1. Isolating yourself.
1. 孤立自己。
Individuals with depression isolate themselves for different reasons.
抑郁症患者会因不同原因孤立自己。
Some will keep to themselves because they feel overwhelmed socializing, and others believe it's better to be alone.
有些人会保持沉默,因为他们觉得社交压力太大,而另一些人则认为独处更好。
In other cases, the person may feel so much self-hatred that they prefer to not interact with people.
在其他情况中,患者会非常憎恨自己,因此他们宁愿不与人接触。
Those with severe depression may even stay in their house for weeks.
严重的抑郁症患者可能会好几周都不出门。
2. Being disorganized.
2. 没有条理。
Depression leaves you feeling exhausted, so cleaning a room or home becomes an endeavor.
抑郁会让你感到疲惫,所以打扫房间或家就成了一件费力的事情。
Dirty dishes and clothes start piling up while your garbage is overflowing the trash.
脏盘子和脏衣服开始堆积,垃圾桶里堆满垃圾。
It becomes an even bigger physical challenge to walk around your room because everything is on the floor.
因为所有的东西都在地板上,所以在房间里走动对你构成了更大的挑战。
Living in a cluttered place leaves you feeling uneasy but the lack of energy doesn't help.
生活在一个杂乱的地方会让你感到不安,但缺乏精力也无济于事。
3. No hygeine.
3. 卫生问题。
Depression zaps all your energy. It's difficult enough to get out of bed
抑郁会耗尽你所有的精力。起床已经够难的了
so showering, brushing your teeth, washing your hairand, taking care of your body, it goes out the window.
洗澡、刷牙、洗头和照顾自己的身体更是不在考虑范围内。
Those without depression may see this behavior as lazy
没有抑郁症的人可能觉得这种行为就是懒,

抑郁症让你做的十件事情.jpg

but the truth is showering or changing into clean clothes is exhausting and painful at times.

但其实洗澡或换上干净的衣服有时既疲惫又痛苦。
4. Struggling with sleep.
4. 失眠。
Depression affects your sleeping schedule, some of you may stay up and sleep very little
抑郁症影响着你的睡眠时间,一些人可能熬夜睡得少
it keeps you up with your intrusive unwanted thoughts,
这样会让你一直想着那些讨厌的想法
These may end up making you feel anxious all through the night.
最终会让你整晚焦躁。
In other cases, some of you will sleep excessively and still feel unrested.
在其他情况中,一些人可能会睡得太多,但仍感觉没休息好。
5. Catastrophizing every situation.
5. 事事小题大做。
Depression plays tricks on your mind making you believe negative things.
抑郁症会欺骗你的大脑,让你相信消极的事情。
It can get to a point where you're constantly looking out for bad things to reassure your pessimistic thinking.
它会让你不断地寻找一些不好的事情,以印证你的悲观想法。
Every time something bad happens, you use it as evidence to prove how bad life is.
每一次有不好的事情发生,你都会将其作为生活糟糕的证据。
This slippery slope makes it difficult to see life under a brighter light.
这种滑坡使人们很难从更光明的角度看待生活。
6. Terrible eating habits.
6. 糟糕的饮食习惯。
Those with depression will either eat too much or hardly anything at all.
抑郁症患者要么是吃太多,要么是几乎不吃。
Some of you may find yourself in the kitchen,
一些人可能会在厨房里
eating everything in sight trying to eat away the emptiness or sadness you're feeling
吃眼前的一切东西,想要吃掉自己的空虚和悲伤
while others don't have an appetite and may even feel disgusted by food.
而其他人没有胃口,甚至看到食物就觉得恶心。
In other cases, some of you may feel so exhausted but the thought of preparing a meal is overwhelming.
在其他情况下,一些人可能一想到要准备做饭,就心力交瘁。
7. Lack of motivation.
7. 缺乏动力。
Depression steals your interests and desires right from under you.
抑郁症偷走了你的兴趣和欲望。
Your favorite pastimes and hobbies no longer satisfy you,
你最喜欢的消遣和爱好不再让你感到满足,
slowly you find yourself feeling dead and numb inside. If you aren't careful you'll end up staying in bed all day.
慢慢地你发现自己的内心已经麻木了。如果你不注意的话,最终你会在床上躺一天。
8. Evading your problems.
8. 逃避你的问题。
Depression by itself is overwhelming.
抑郁本身就是压倒性的。
You can feel devastated and out of control most days
大多数时候你会感到崩溃和失控
so trying to face situations and problems head-on is difficult enough,
因此,面对各种情况和问题已经够困难的了
instead, you ignore or set the problem aside and this in turn can bring trouble because it will continue to pile up.
相反,你会忽略或逃避问题,反过来,这会带来麻烦,因为问题会继续堆积。
9. Feeling guilty and feeling self-hatred.
9. 感到内疚和自我憎恨。
If you allow depression to take over your thoughts, then you'll most likely feel self-hatred.
如果你让抑郁占据了你的思想,那么你很可能会感到自我憎恨。
You'll continue to talk down to yourself and this often leads to the development of self-esteem issues along with poor self-image.
你会继续轻视自己,这经常会导致自尊问题和糟糕的自我形象问题的产生。
Eventually, you'll believe you aren't worth it anymore.
最终,你会认为自己不再值得任何事。
Some people with this mental disorder can even feel guilt by thinking all their problems are their fault.
一些患者甚至会把所有问题归咎自己,让自己产生负罪感。
And 10. Living in fear.
10. 生活在恐惧之中。
People with depression fear that terrible things will happen to them.
抑郁症患者害怕糟糕的事情会发生在自己身上。
In severe cases, some of you will sabotage a good situation believing that it will turn bad.
在更严重的时候,一些人由于相信事情会变得糟糕而破坏了一个好的情境。
Other times individuals will reject opportunities and stop pursuing their dreams.
其他时候,患者会拒绝机遇并停止追求自己的梦想。
It's a twisted way to protect yourself because this prevents you from living and achieving amazing things.
这是一种扭曲的自我保护方式,因为这阻止了你的生活也阻止了你取得惊人的成就。
Depression affects us in different ways.
抑郁症对我们的影响各不相同。
The list mentioned in this video contains some of the common behaviors those with the disorder have.
视频中提到的几点是患者中最常见的行为。
Do you agree with these points? What other behaviors have you noticed? Let us know in the comment section below.
你同意上述观点么?你还注意到其他什么行为?请在下方评论。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
uneasy [ʌn'i:zi]

想一想再看

adj. 不自在的,心神不安的,不稳定的,不舒服的

 
sabotage ['sæbətɑ:ʒ]

想一想再看

n. 怠工,破坏活动,破坏 vt. 从事破坏活动,妨害,

 
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
irritable ['iritəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易怒的,急躁的 adj. 【医】过敏的,易感受

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
disorganized [dis'ɔ:ɡənaizd]

想一想再看

adj. 无组织的;紊乱的

 
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 爱上好友的7个阶段 2019-07-04
  • 血型和性格 2019-07-06
  • 关于双相障碍 2019-07-13
  • 准备好分手的7种迹象 2019-07-18
  • 大龄青年的约会技巧 2019-07-20
  • 上一篇:血型和性格
    下一篇:关于双相障碍
    发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。