手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 瑞秋纯正美式发音视频 > 正文

美式发音练习-语音练习的几个阶段(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You can’t think of what to say and pronunciation at the same time.

你不能做到同时想着说话内容和单词发音。
You’re stuck in Phase two. The past phase.
你被困在第二阶段了。过去的阶段。
You notice it after you’ve already made a mistake. That can be very frustrating.
在你犯错之后,你注意到了这一点。这可能会让你感觉非常沮丧。
This is where some people want to give up.
有些人在这里就想放弃了。
It’s their habit and they don’t see how they can ever change it.
这是他们的习惯,他们不知道怎样才能改变这个习惯。
How can they ever think of two things at once?
他们怎么可能同时顾及到两件事呢?
But you can get all the way to phase five.
但实际上你是可以一直努力坚持到第五阶段的。
I always try to tell my students this is actually progress.
我总是努力告诉我的学生,这实际上是一种进步。
You’ve gone from not knowing something at all to knowing it.
你已经从一无所知进步到知道哪里犯错了。
Don’t give up so early in the journey.
不要在努力过程中这么早就放弃。
For example, let’s say you’re working on getting the UH as in butter vowel
例如,假设你正在努力使butter元音中的UH元音
to sound really natural and American.
听起来非常像美式英语那样自然。
This one can be tough because it depends a lot on placement too.
这可能会很难,因为这很大程度上也取决于发音位置。
You’ve learned how it’s made and how it’s different from other sounds,
你已经了解了它是如何发出来的以及与其他声音的不同之处,
you’ve listened to a lot of minimal pairs and now you can hear it as its own sound.
而且你已经听了很多最小配对,现在你可以听辨出它真正的声音了。
You left phase one for phase two.
你成功通过了第一阶段并进入了第二阶段。
You have awareness. And you can practice it over and over.
你有正确发音的意识。你可以一遍又一遍地练习发音。
But when you’re in conversation, thinking about what to say, you find you still say it wrong.
但是当你在谈话中,想着要说什么的时候,你会发现你还是说错了。
You notice it after it comes out of your mouth, and this feels really disappointing to you.
它从你嘴里说出来之后你才注意到这一点,这会让你感到真的很失望。
This is where some students want to quit.
这就会让一些学生想要放弃。
You’ve started training the sound, doing the repetitions to retrain your muscles.
你已经开始练习发音,努力做重复的动作来重新训练你的肌肉。
How do you bridge your practice time to real speaking in real conversation?
你如何才能将你的练习时间与现实对话中的你所说的内容联系起来呢?
It’s actually simple.
其实很简单。
Just more training. By noticing what you’re doing wrong,
你只需要更多地去练习。通过注意你说错了什么,
you can focus on your practice more.
你可以更专注于你的练习。
If there are any words that consistently don’t feel right, write them down.
如果有任何词你感觉一直说得不太对,就把它们写下来。
Make sure that’s one of the words that you’re training ten, twenty, or more times a day.
确保这是你每天练习十次、二十次或更多次的单词之一。
You just need more repetitions of doing it right to change the habit.
你只需要多重复正确的发音就可以改变你的这个习惯。
A great tool can be to record yourself.
一个很好的方法就是录下你自己所说的话。
Many people now have phones that can record audio.
现在很多人都有可以录音的手机。
Record a conversation you have at some point during the day.
你可以录下你在一天中某个时候进行的对话。
Listen to it later. Now that you’ve increased your knowledge,
之后再去听你的录音内容。既然你的知识增长了,
you’ll be able to be your own teacher.
你就可以做自己的老师了。
You’ll be able to notice things that aren’t right, and you can write them down,
你肯定会注意到一些不正确的发音,你可以把它们写下来,
and work with them over and over.
一遍又一遍地努力克服它们。
This is great if there are certain words you’re using a lot for work or your daily life.
如果有些单词你在工作或日常生活中经常用到,那就太棒了。
Take the words or phrases that intimidate you the most
找出那些你感觉最难的单词或短语,
and practice them 20 or more times, several times throughout the day.
读20遍或更多遍,一整天都要练习几次。
This repetition is necessary but it will only take a few minutes.
这种重复是必要的,而且只需要几分钟就能完成。
Practice it slowly and at regular pace.
慢慢地、有规律地进行练习。
Imitate a native speaker by going to Forvo.com or Youglish.com to hear many samples.
你可以去Forvo.com或Youglish.com网站听很多例子来模仿以英语为母语的人的发音。
This is how you bridge the gap between practicing and real conversation.
这就是你缩短练习和真实对话之间差距的方法。
It’s simply more focused practice on the actual words that you’ll use in your daily life.
这种练习就是把更多的精力放在你在日常生活中使用的实际词汇上。
And as you train more and more, you’ll go through the same phases that Stoney went through for potty training.
随着你练习的越来越多,你会经历和斯通尼如厕训练过程中一样的阶段。
You’ll go from noticing your mistake after you’ve made it, phase 2,
在第二阶段,你在犯了错误之后,你会注意到你的错误,
to phase 3 where as you start to stay the word,
然后进入第三阶段,这时候你会开始将精力集中在单词上时,
your brain gets triggered and you remember how you want to try to say it.
你的大脑机能会被触发,你会记起你想要怎么说。
Don’t be afraid to repeat your word with a better pronunciation.
不要害怕用更好的发音来重复你所说的单词。
As you do more training, you’ll be able to think about the right pronunciation
随着你进行更多的练习,你就能想起正确的发音,
just as your brain has come up with the word and you want to say it.
就像你的大脑已经想出并想要说出这个词一样。
And with more training and more time, you’ll no longer even think about it.
有了更多的练习和更多的练习时间,你甚至可以不假思索就能用正确的发音说出单词。
Your confidence on a particular word or sound will be that high.
这样你对某个单词或发音的信心就会很高。
You won’t need to think about it, you won’t notice it, it’s no longer a problem for you.
如果你不去想不去注意它,对你来说它就不会再是问题了。
So it can be very frustrating, because the first thing that happens after you learn something
这可能非常令人沮丧,因为在你学到一件事之后,
is realizing how often you do it wrong, and how hard it is to change a habit.
第一件事就是意识到你犯错的频率有多高,以及改变一个习惯有多难。
That’s true. And the more you learn about pronunciation
确实如此。你学的发音越多,
the more habits you’ll want to change but you can change them.
你想改变的习惯就越多,但是你是可以改变它们的。
And don’t let the work that is necessary turn you off. You can do it.
不要让必要的努力让你望而却步。你可以做到。
I’ve seen hundreds of students change their habit through regular training, repetition.
我已经看到数以百计的学生通过定期练习和重复练习成功地改变了他们的习惯。
A little hard work and the payoff is so big.
稍微努力一下,回报就会很大。
If you get frustrated at the beginning, you’ll never move on to the next phase.
如果你一开始就感到沮丧,你就永远不会进入下一阶段。
But if you take it as a tool for learning, and you keep training, you will get there.
但是,如果你把它作为学习的手段,并且不断地练习,你就会达到目标。
You’ll get to where you want to be.
你会达到你想要的效果。
What are some of your best tips for how you’ve worked on your accent and made a real change?
关于你如何改变发音并做出真正改变,你有什么最好的建议吗?

phase2.jpg

Or for how you’ve stayed motivated?

或者你是如何一直保持积极向上的?
Maybe there’s a particular word that you couldn’t say correctly that you now say without effort.
也许有一个词你之前不能正确地说出来,而现在你可以毫不费力地说出来。
Share the tips or tricks that you use in practicing and improving in the comments below.
在下方的评论区中分享你在练习和改进发音时使用的技巧。
What is one major victory you’ve had while studying English?
你在学习英语的过程中取得的一个重大胜利是什么?
Share these things in the comments below so everyone can learn from you
在下方的评论区中分享这些内容,这样每个人都可以向你学习,
and feel motivated by you and your successes.
你和你的成功经历就能激励每个人。
And don’t forget, keep working.
别忘了,继续努力。
You can’t change a habit overnight, it does take some time and dedication,
你不可能在一夜之间改变一个习惯,它确实需要一些时间和付出,
but it’s worth it, and you can do it. I believe in you.
但这是值得的,你可以做到。我相信你。
That’s it and thanks so much for using Rachel’s English.
今天的视频就到这里,非常感谢你使用瑞秋英语。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minimal ['minəməl]

想一想再看

adj. 最低限度的,最小的

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
pronunciation [prə.nʌnsi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 发音

联想记忆
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
imitate ['imiteit]

想一想再看

vt. 仿制,仿造,模仿,仿效

 
overnight ['əuvə'nait]

想一想再看

n. 前晚
adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的<

 
repetition [.repi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 重复,反复

联想记忆
disappointing [.disə'pɔintiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词

 
vowel ['vauəl]

想一想再看

n. 母音,元音

 
intimidate [in'timideit]

想一想再看

vt. 威胁,恐吓,胁迫

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。