手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大师教你巧练瑜伽 > 正文

第42期:放松温柔的瑜伽(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, everyone, welcome to Yoga With Adriene.

哈喽 大家好 欢迎来到阿德琳的瑜伽课堂

I'm Adriene and this is Benji and today we have a sweet, gentle, relaxing, cozy yoga for you.

我是阿德琳,这是班吉,今天我们要做的是非常放松、温柔、舒服的瑜伽。

So grab a blanket, grab a pillow, hop into something extra comfy and let's get started.

所以,拿个毯子,拿上枕头,躺到一些超级舒服的东西上,我们开始吧。

Hi, pals, welcome to your cozy time lemonade. Let's start seated.

嗨,朋友们,欢迎来到你们的舒适时光。一开始我们先坐着。

We're gonna get our blanket and or our pillow and we're gonna bring it just behind the hips here,

我们要拿毯子或枕头把它放在臀部后面,

just underneath the hips so that you can sit up a little bit taller and just feel a little supported as we begin today's practice on the floor.

就在臀部下面,这样你可以坐得更高一点,当我们开始在地板上练习时,能感觉到一点支撑力。

So come on down to the ground.

所以,快到地面上来吧。

As you're ready, sit up nice and tall.

准备好后,坐直。

Let the hands rest gently on the knees or the thighs, we're going to tuck the chin slightly, lengthen through the back of the neck.

让双手轻轻放在膝盖或大腿上,我们将下巴微微收起来,从脖子后面开始延伸。

Soften your gaze or close your eyes.

目光柔和或闭上双眼。

And as you relax your shoulders, just see if you can lift your sternum just a bit.

当你放松肩膀的时候,看能不能把胸骨抬起来一点。

Lift your heart. So starting in a little seated meditation posture, just bring your awareness to your breath.

提升心脏。所以,从一个小小的静坐冥想姿势开始,把你的注意力集中到呼吸上。

42.png

There is no right or wrong here. Today's all about easy, breezy, feel good, gentle, relaxing practice.

没有对错之分。今天我们要做的是轻松、放松、感觉良好、温柔、舒适的练习。

So just allow yourself to come as you are with whatever you're coming to your practice with. It's all good.

所以练习的时候想怎么样就怎么样。都可以。

Bring your awareness to the base of the spine and start to draw, draw.

把你的注意力集中到脊柱的底部,开始提取,提取。

I get Zen'ed out already.

我已经沉迷进去了。

I will lead the class, start to draw a little energy, a little line from the base of the spine all the way up to the crown.

我会带领大家,开始从脊椎底部一直到头顶,提取能量。

And notice if this invitation changes the way you're sitting or changes the way you're breathing.

注意这种做法是否改变了你的坐姿或呼吸方式。

Again, just starting right there at the base of the spine.

同样,从脊椎的底部开始。

And drawing a line upwards through that center plumb line all the way to the crown of the head.

并通过中心铅垂线向上拉伸,一直到头顶。

If you're practicing this in the morning, maybe you set a little intention for your day.

如果你是在早上练习,也许你可以给今天设定一个小目标。

If you're practicing this midday or in the evening, maybe you allow yourself to kind of let go of the day thus far

如果你是在中午或晚上练习,也许你可以让自己暂时忘掉这一天,

and just give thanks for yourself for carving out this time to simply be present.

感谢自己这会儿能够活在当下。

Gently draw your hands together at your heart, take a deep breath in here.

轻轻地把你的双手放在心脏的位置,深呼吸。

And exhale to let everything go. And one more time.

呼气,放下一切。再来一次。

Big inhale in. And exhale to relax the shoulders. Let everything go.

深吸一口气。呼气放松肩膀。放下一切。

Awesome, hands come to the knees or the thighs.

太棒了,手放在膝盖或大腿上。

This time, palms face up just changing the energy receiving here with palms face up.

这一次,掌心朝上,改变我们所接收的能量,掌心朝上。

We're gonna draw the chin to the chest and then nice and slow you're gonna draw big circles with nose one way.

我们要把下巴拉向胸部,然后慢慢地用鼻子画一个大圈。

And then eventually you can reverse it and take it the other way.

然后你可以反过来,换另一个方向。

And then reverse it again a couple of times back and forth.

然后再换方向转几次。

Gently begin to deepen your breath here. Find that inner smile working out the kinks.

慢慢地开始深呼吸。找到内心的那种欣喜感。

And then allow these big circles, whichever way you're going here, to get smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller 'til you find yourself stacked up again, up through the spine.

然后让这些大圆圈,不管你在往哪个方向转,让圈越来越小,越来越小,越来越小,直到你发现自己又坐立着了,笔直地坐着。

Head over heart, heart over pelvis.

头在心脏上方,心脏在骨盆上方。

That line from the base of the spine all the way up to the crown is there.

这条线从脊椎底部一直延伸到头顶。

But now let's see if we can take it beyond.

现在我们看看能不能把它拉伸的更高。

So lifting up beyond your physical body, beyond the roof for the ceiling or the sky. To infinity.

超出你的身体,超过头顶,一直到天花板或天空。到无穷高。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ceiling ['si:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 天花板,上限

联想记忆
spine [spain]

想一想再看

n. 脊柱,脊椎,书脊,尖刺

 
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意图,意向,目的

联想记忆
plumb [plʌm]

想一想再看

n. 铅锤,垂直 v. (用铅垂)测量,探测 adv.

联想记忆
meditation [.medi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沉思,冥想

 
deepen ['di:pən]

想一想再看

vt. 使 ... 加深,使 ... 强烈 vi. 加深

 
reverse [ri'və:s]

想一想再看

n. 相反,背面,失败,倒档
adj. 反面的

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
inhale [in'heil]

想一想再看

v. 吸入,吞咽

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。