Gorgeous. Hug your left heel into your center, send your right leg out long.
很好。左脚跟向中间靠拢,右腿长伸。
Flex your right hose towards your face.
右脚趾向脸部弯曲。
Take your left hand to the ground and inhale.
左手放在地上,吸气。
Reach your right arm all the way upside body stretch here.
伸展你的右臂,身体上部一直伸展到这里。
Inhale in. Exhale, pull your right thumb back, lift your chest up towards the sky.
吸入。呼气,将右手拇指向后拉,胸部向上。
And then slowly come back to center.
然后慢慢回到中心。
From here, you're gonna bring your hands right out in front.
从这里开始,手要放在前面。
Keep the right toes flexed. Inhale in, exhale maybe coming onto the forearms here.
右脚趾保持弯曲。吸气,呼气,可能要用前臂撑着。
Inhale in maybe you come a little lower, lower bringing your head to the ground, maybe not.
吸气,也许你可以更低一点,头靠近地面,不靠也行。
Close your eyes and breathe deep.
闭上眼睛,深呼吸。
Action point here is to pull the right hip crease back.
这里的动作要点是拉回右臀部。
Keep the right toes pointed up towards the sky.
右脚趾继续指向天空。
So we're engaged through the full right leg, right femur, hugging into socket here actively.
所以我们整条右腿,右股骨都要参与进来,做出这样拥抱的动作。
Relax the skin in the face. Relax your forehead.
放松面部皮肤。放松你的额头。
Awesome, then tuck the chin, slowly roll it up.
太棒了,然后收起下巴,慢慢地坐起来。
Switch, bring your right heel in, send your left leg out long.
交换,把你的右脚跟收进来,左腿伸长。
So this thigh bone's kind of hugging in the socket here.
大腿骨大概就在中间的位置。
I'm flexing my left toes up towards the sky, or I like to give the cue of flexing your toes towards your face to really activate.
我左脚趾弯向上空,或者我喜欢暗示大家把脚趾弯向脸的方向,这样才能带动起来。
Then bring your right hand to the ground.
然后把右手放在地上。
Inhale, reach the left fingertips up high and then find that side body stretch as you take it up and over.
吸气,将左手指尖向上伸展,然后当手举起和伸展的时候,身体侧向一边。
Inhale in, reach. Exhale, spiral your heart up towards the sky.
吸气,拉伸。呼气,心脏向天空的方向旋转。
And then slowly come back through center.
然后慢慢地从中间回来。
Reset and we'll bring the hands or the fingertips out in front and start to walk them forward.
重新开始,然后把手或指尖放在前面,向前移动。
Maybe you come onto the forearms here.
你也可以用前臂。
You might notice this side is very different.
你可能会注意到这一边很不一样。
Keep a nice active left foot there as you breathe deep.
当你深呼吸的时候,保持左脚的动作。
Maybe coming down a little lower. Maybe not today.
也许可以再低一点。不过不必非要今天做到。
Maybe that's for another day.
下一次再低点也行。
Try to bring your attention to the sound of your breath here, use it to anchor your mind, your thoughts.
试着把你的注意力转移到你的呼吸上,用它来吸引你的思想,想法。