手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 美国名师商务英语视频课程 > 正文

商务英语 市场营销有关表达的学习(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

McDonald's, this was the family name of the two brothers who started the company and it just grew and stayed.

麦当劳,这是两兄弟的姓氏,他们创立了这家公司,它就这样发展壮大,并保持了下来。
Starbucks - very deliberate thinking. Exxon - very deliberate thinking.
星巴克——深思熟虑。埃克森-非常深思熟虑。
The name is what's going to stick in the mind.
这个名字会在你的脑海里留下深刻印象。
It has to roll off the tongue, so very, very important.
它必须读的顺畅,所以非常非常重要。
Colors. Certain colors are associated with certain emotions or reactions, right?
颜色。特定的颜色与特定的情绪或反应有关,对吧?
For example, red - again, this is also very cultural. Red, in some cultures, is a very good color for business.
例如,红色,这也是跟文化有关的。在某些文化中,红色是商务场合的好颜色。
In some cultures, it's a very bad color. Green - very like, nature and calm and clean.
在某些文化中,红色是非常糟糕的颜色。绿色-非常喜欢,自然,平静和干净。
All these things are very important. And of course, juxtapositions.
所有这些事情都非常重要。当然还有并置。
Juxtaposition means how you place items next to each other.
并置指的是你如何将物品放在一起。
Do you put the name on the top, on the bottom, on the side?
你会把名字写在上面、下面、边上吗?
Do you put the two images facing each other, if that's what you have?
如果你有两张图片的话,你会把它们面对面地放在一起吗?
Do they look up and down? How you place things in your logo, in your brochures,
他们会上下看吗?你如何把这些东西陈列在你的标志,你的宣传册,
in your advertising things, all of these things are very, very important in terms of branding.
在你的广告中,所有这些东西都是非常非常重要的,就品牌而言。
Now, what you want to create is brand loyalty.
现在,你要创造的是品牌忠诚度。
So, not only do you want brand recognition, which is what branding does.
所以,你不仅需要品牌识别,这是品牌所要做的。
It makes it easy to recognize - I'll just do it like that, a little bit mixed caps, but that's okay.
这很容易辨认-我就这样写吧,有点混搭,不过没关系。
They want you not only to recognize the company, but they want you to stay with that company.
他们不仅想让你认可公司,还想让你一直选择这个公司。
They want you to like the company and, of course, the product.
他们希望你喜欢这个公司,当然,也希望你喜欢这个产品。
So, brand loyalty. The best way to measure brand loyalty is word of mouth.
所以,品牌忠诚度。衡量品牌忠诚度的最佳方法是口碑。
How many people are telling their friends about this company? And they're telling their friends, and their friends.
有多少人会告诉他们的朋友这家公司?他们告诉他们的朋友,他们的朋友。
Not only is word of mouth the best advertising, it's also the best measure of brand loyalty.
口碑不仅是最好的广告,也是衡量品牌忠诚度的最佳指标。
It means also that the customer or consumer is not going to the competition.
这也意味着客户或消费者不会去竞争。
They come back to the same brand every time. This is especially common in food items.
他们每次都回到同一个品牌。这在食品中尤其常见。
Like, if you go to a supermarket, you can go to the shelf and you want milk, let's say.
比如说,如果你去超市,你可以去货架上买牛奶。
If you go to a Canadian supermarket, for example, you will see six different brands, six different companies selling milk.
举个例子,如果你去加拿大的超市,你会看到6个不同品牌,6个不同的公司销售牛奶。
Most people will buy the exact same one every single time.
大多数人每次都会买一模一样的。
Because they like the milk, and they like the company. They trust the company.
因为他们喜欢牛奶,喜欢陪伴。他们信任公司。
And that's what brand loyalty is mostly about - trust.
而这就是品牌忠诚的主要内容——信任。
Then, you also have to think about positioning. So, part of branding is actually positioning.
然后,你还要考虑定位。所以,品牌的一部分就是定位。
Where - which part of the market do you want your company to be associated with?
你希望你的公司与市场的哪一部分有联系?
Or your product associated with? Do you want people to think of your company or your product as budget items?
或者你的产品与什么有关?你希望人们把你的公司或你的产品看作预算项目吗?
Or do you want them to think of them as luxury items? So, let's look at Louis Vuitton, for example.
还是你想让他们认为它们是奢侈品?让我们以路易威登为例。
I can go and buy a bag anywhere, even a leather bag, for $20, let's say.
我可以去任何地方买一个包,哪怕是皮包,假设只要20美元。
But, if I go to Louis Vuitton, I can spend maybe $2000 on a bag.
但是,如果我去路易威登,我可能会花2000美元买一个包。
But if I'm thinking of Louis Vuitton bag as a luxury item that I can be proud of and walk in the street and people will look at me, maybe I will spend that money.
但如果我认为路易威登包是奢侈品,我可以自豪,走在街上,人们会看着我,也许我会花那笔钱。
If all I need is something to carry my groceries home from the supermarket, then budget is all I need.
如果我所需要的只是从超市购买生活用品,那么预算就是我所需要的一切。
So, what do you want your product to represent? What do you want your company to represent? That's positioning.
那么,你希望你的产品代表什么呢?你希望你的公司代表什么?这是定位。
You can be premium. Premium means like, a little bit better quality.
你可以是高端。高端意味着更好的质量。
So, people automatically think "better quality".
所以,人们会自然而然地想到“更好的质量”。
You can be niche, so this pronunciation "niche", like "ee" sound.
你可以是专营市场,所以它的读音,像“ee”的发音。
Niche means very, very specialized, right? So, you have a very particular part of the market that not many people are filling.
利基的意思是非常非常专业,对吧?所以,你有一个非常特殊的市场,没有很多人涌入。
Not many companies are trying to be there. So, you have very little competition.
并不是很多公司都在努力做到这一点。所以,你几乎没有竞争。

市场营销有关表达的学习(2).png

And you can be exclusive. To position yourself as being exclusive means that not everybody can have your product.

你可以是唯一的。把自己定位为独一无二意味着不是每个人都能拥有你的产品。
Either it's too expensive or it's just not accessible.
要么是太贵,要么就是不方便。
Very, very few people have it and those people somehow feel proud because they were able to buy this product, right?
非常非常少的人拥有它,这些人会感到自豪,因为他们能够买到这个产品,对吧?
And then they will come back and buy more of this product. Again, they can show off to other people.
然后他们会回来买更多这种产品。同样,他们可以向其他人炫耀。
And especially in the day of the internet and social media, people like to show the things they buy.
尤其是在互联网和社交媒体盛行的今天,人们喜欢展示他们买的东西。
It's just things, but it has a certain image and it creates a certain image of a person.
它只是一些事物,但是它有一个特定的形象,它创造了一个特定的形象。
And the companies understand this, and they want the person to feel that they're exclusive, that they're in the luxury market.
公司明白这一点,他们想让人们觉得他们是独一无二的,他们是在奢侈品市场。
And they manufacture or they promote their products as such.
他们生产或推销自己的产品。
Okay? So, these are just some of the things we're going to look at.
好吧?所以,这些只是我们要看的一些东西。
And now, we're going to think about how these companies promote themselves and their products.
现在,我们来看看这些公司是如何推销自己和他们的产品的。
Okay, so now, we're going to look a little bit more at how they promote, how companies promote themselves in order to build a brand image and, of course, make money.
好了,现在,我们来看看他们是如何推销自己的,公司是如何推销自己来建立品牌形象,当然,也是为了赚钱。
That's what it's all about. So, the first thing they need to do is do some market research.
这就是它的全部。所以,他们需要做的第一件事就是做一些市场调查。
They need to study the demographics of an area.
他们需要研究一个地区的人口统计。
Now, demographics is a measure of the types of people in a particular area, including race, ethnicity, nationalities if there's a lot of immigrants.
人口统计是对一个特定地区的人口类型的衡量,包括种族,民族,如果有很多移民的话。
They need to think about ages, what's the most common age? What's the mobility?
他们需要考虑年龄,最常见的年龄是多少?流动性怎么样?
Are they people moving in, are people moving out? They need to think about the median income.
有人搬进来了吗,有人搬出去了吗?他们需要考虑收入中位数。
What is the average person in this area make, in terms of salary or income? And how much disposable income do they have?
就工资或收入而言,这个地区的平均收入是多少?他们有多少可支配收入?
So, disposable income is the income that is left after you've paid all of your bills.
可支配收入是支付完所有账单后剩下的收入。
So, you get a certain amount of money every month from your employer.
所以,你每个月都会从雇主那里得到一定数额的钱。
You have to pay your mortgage or your rent. Buy some food, pay for electricity, internet, all these things.
你必须支付抵押贷款或房租。买一些食物,付电费,上网,所有这些东西。
And then you have a little bit of money left over. That money you can buy things with.
然后你还剩下一些钱。你可以用来买东西的钱。
You can dispose of, so that's why it's called disposable income.
你可以支配的钱,这就是为什么它被称为可支配收入。
So, all of this makes up your target audience. The company needs to decide who do they want to target.
所以,所有这些都构成了你的目标受众。公司需要决定他们的目标客户是谁。
Who do they want to try to sell to, and whether that fits within the demographics of an area.
他们想卖给谁,以及这是否符合一个地区的人口统计数据。
So, that's your market research.
这就是你的市场调查。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
loyalty ['lɔiəlti]

想一想再看

n. 忠诚,忠心

联想记忆
exclusive [iks'klu:siv]

想一想再看

adj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的
n. 独家新

联想记忆
recognition [.rekəg'niʃən]

想一想再看

n. 认出,承认,感知,知识

 
promote [prə'məut]

想一想再看

vt. 促进,提升,升迁; 发起; 促销

联想记忆
accessible [æk'sesəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可得到的,易接近的,可进入的

联想记忆
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
pronunciation [prə.nʌnsi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 发音

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。