手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

存在未治愈的关系创伤的七个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey psychgoers and welcome back to another video.

嗨,大家好,欢迎回来。

Thank you so much for all of the love and support that you've given us.

非常感谢你们给我们的爱和支持。

Here at psychgo, our mission is to make content on mental health and self-care more accessible to everyone.

我们的使命是让每个人都能更容易地获得有关心理健康和自我保健的内容。

Now let's begin.

现在开始吧。

Everyone at some point leaves relationships, jobs and friendships.

每个人都会在某个时刻离开某些关系、工作和友谊。

Sometimes it ends up being a blessing, because they weren't right for us anyway.

有时它最终会成为一种祝福,因为它们无论如何都不适合我们。

But what if you can't move on or get over it.

但如果你不能继续前进或摆脱它呢。

What gives is this just you not being able to get it together or is there something a little more sinister at play.

这是因为你不能把它整合在一起,或是有一些更邪恶的东西在发挥作用。

Unhealed relationship trauma is far deeper than you being stressed or relationship challenged.

未治愈的关系创伤远比你承受压力或关系受到挑战要严重得多。

It's being unable to move on because of your previous relationship.

因为以前的关系让你无法继续。

Before we begin, we want to let you know the goal of this video

节目开始之前,我们想让你知道这个视频的目的

is to help you understand relationship trauma and possibly how this may apply to you.

是帮助你了解关系创伤,以及这如何适用于你。

With that being said, here are 7 signs you may have unhealed relationship trauma.

有7个迹象表明你可能有未治愈的关系创伤。

One, annoying physical symptoms.

一、烦人的身体症状。

Do you feel completely drained after a long-term relationship ended.

在一段长期的关系结束后,你是否感到筋疲力尽。

A study shows unresolved trauma can make normal aches and pains worse.

一项研究表明,未解决的创伤会使正常的疼痛加剧。

This seems to stem from trauma putting your body on constant high alert,

这似乎源于创伤使你的身体处于持续的高度戒备状态,

which is due to the activation of your physiological fight, flight or freeze response.

这是由于你生理上的搏斗或逃跑反应被激活。

A toxic relationship is stressful for your mind and body.

一段有害的关系会给你的身心带来压力。

Your body's stress response was only meant to last for a short amount of time.

你身体的压力反应只应持续很短的时间。

But as several experts have noted, putting your body under stress for long periods of time can lead to increased inflammation,

但正如一些专家所指出的,长时间处于压力之下会导致炎症增加、

arthritis, heart attacks, weakened immune systems and chronic pain.

关节炎、心脏病发作、免疫系统减弱和慢性疼痛。

Two, your body and mind feel disconnected.

二、你的身体和思想感觉脱节。

Since you and your ex broke up do people tell you that you have your head in the clouds.

自从你和你的前任分手后,人们会告诉你,你的脑子进水了。

Have you started feeling like your life was some movie you were watching from the outside when the relationship started getting bad.

当你们的关系开始恶化时,你有没有开始觉得你的生活就像是一部从局面观看的电影。

These are features of disassociation or feeling detached from reality.

这些都是脱离现实或感觉脱离现实的特征。

A study noted people who seek help from trauma often report feelings of disassociation.

一项研究指出,从创伤中寻求帮助的人经常会报告说有脱离关系的感觉。

Disassociation involves the disruption of your perceptions, memory, processing and emotions.

分离包括你的感知、记忆、处理和情绪的中断。

These include acting or feeling as though a traumatic event is still occurring.

这些包括行为或感觉,好像仍在发生创伤事件。

Three, your brain works differently.

三、大脑工作方式不同。

After ending a toxic or traumatic relationship, did you notice getting a lot of brain fog, forgetfulness or racing thoughts.

在结束了一段具有毒害或创伤的关系后,你是否注意到自己脑子很迷乱、健忘或是满是急躁的想法。

This is because the stress from a toxic relationship.

这是因为压力来自有害的关系。

And your body's response to the stress is ongoing.

你的身体对压力的反应是持续的。

The stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol were not meant to be in your system longer than a few minutes at a time.

压力荷尔蒙肾上腺素和皮质醇在体内的时间不应该超过几分钟。

Constantly having them in your system changes the way parts of your brain function.

它们持续存在于身体中,会改变大脑部分运作的方式。

So you're probably going to notice you can't concentrate your memory stinks.

所以你可能会注意到自己不能集中注意力,记忆糟透了。

You feel out of control or have racing thoughts and you have a hard time figuring out how to feel.

你感觉失控或有急躁的想法,你很难弄清楚该怎么感受。

You get frustrated or angry easily.

你很容易沮丧或生气。

Four, major trust issues.

四、重大信任问题。

Even with people you know and love, have you put up walls around you.

即使和你认识的人,以及你爱的人在一起,你也在周围筑起了围墙。

Is it hard to believe in others now.

现在很难相信别人。

In addition to changing the way parts of your brain functions,

除了改变你大脑部分功能的方式外,

the trauma brought on by a toxic relationship messes with your ability to feel safe with another person.

有害的关系所带来的创伤也会扰乱你与另一个人相处的安全感。

dmxlx0104.jpg

This anxiety might cause your mind to come up with every possible doomsday scenario you can.

这种焦虑可能会让你的大脑想出每一种可能出现的世界末日场景。

In order to protect yourself, as a result, you doubt even those who only want your good and have done you no wrong.

结果,为了保护自己,你甚至怀疑那些只希望你好,没有对你做坏事的人。

Five. You might pick fights or engage in risky business.

五、你可能会打架或进行危险的交易。

Unresolved trauma sufferers constantly feel on edge.

未解决的创伤患者经常感到紧张。

So, they sometimes behave in risky ways to seek sensations, aka get a rush.

所以,他们有时会以冒险的方式来寻求刺激,也就是找快感。

As a way to feel like they have control or to get a break from trauma symptoms,

作为一种感觉他们已经控制或中断创伤症状的方式,

such as replaying the trauma, depression, or overanalyzing their fault.

例如重演创伤、抑郁或过度分析他们的错误。

Emotional flashbacks and all the biochemical changes created by toxicity makes you feel like you're still in the toxic relationship.

情感的闪回和所有由有害关系引起的生化变化,都会让你觉得自己仍处在有害的关系中。

You feel like you have to fight to survive.

你觉得你必须为生存而战。

Even if your present situation is perfectly safe, people who experience disassociation as a result of trauma

即使你目前的情况完全安全,那些经历过因创伤而疏离关系的人

are more likely to lash out aggressively than those who are not prone to disassociation

比不容易出现疏离关系的人更会大发雷霆。

Six. A constant sense of shame.

六、持续的羞耻感。

Wow, I'm a horrible person or why didn't I see it before.

哇,我是个可怕的人,为什么我以前没看到。

I'm so stupid for staying and I’m such a doormat.

我这样真傻,我真是个讨厌鬼。

These are the common thought processes for those who have lingering relationship trauma.

这些都是那些有着挥之不去的感情创伤的人常见的思维过程。

They blame themselves for things not working out and feel ashamed.

他们为事情不顺利而自责,感到羞愧。

The big difference here boils down to guilt and shame.

这里最大的区别归结为内疚和羞耻。

Guilt means you feel bad about something you did.

内疚意味着你对自己所做的事感到难过。

Shame means you feel bad about who or what you are.

羞耻意味着你对自己感到糟糕。

Too much shame or guilt can not only be paralyzing, but is also associated with trauma.

太多的羞耻感或内疚感不仅会使人瘫痪,而且还会带来创伤。

Research has shown toxic shame can make the mental emotional and physical symptoms of trauma much worse.

研究表明,有害的羞耻感会使精神、情感和身体创伤的症状更加严重。

And seven, you react physically to emotional triggers.

七、你对情绪的触发做出身体上的反应。

Have you ever heard a song or seen a picture that made you feel nostalgic?

你有没有在听过一首歌,或看过一张照片后而产生怀旧之情?

When you have unhealed relationship trauma, triggers that seem normal take a much darker turn.

当你的感情创伤尚未愈合时,看似正常的触发因素会变得更加黑暗。

These triggers become more intense over time.

随着时间的推移,这些触发因素变得更加强烈。

As the memories associated with the trauma become more intrusive.

与创伤有关的记忆变得更具侵入性。

Researchers believe these physical reactions are due to the amygdala and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the stress response.

研究人员认为,这些物理反应是由于杏仁核和神经递质乙酰胆碱处于应激反应之中。

A physical reaction to a trauma trigger might look like shortness of breath and sweating when your boss questions you.

当你的老板质问你时,你对创伤触发的生理反应可能会是呼吸急促和出汗。

Certain songs or phrases give you anxiety or you feel sick when you smell certain foods.

某些歌曲或短语会使您感到焦虑,或者闻到某些食物时你会感到恶心。

Maybe you start getting chest pains or shaking

当人们无意中提起你以前的工作或你前任最喜欢的餐馆时,

when people innocently bring up your old line of work or your ex's favorite restaurant.

你可能开始感到胸痛或颤抖。

Trauma is deeper than being stuck in the past.

创伤比困在过去更严重。

The symptoms of unhealed relationship trauma can hurt you.

感情创伤的症状会伤害你。

But by taking the time to learn about what you've experienced, you can start figuring out how you can start healing.

但是通过花时间去了解你所经历的,你就可以开始想办法开始治愈。

Your healing journey may not go in a straight line and it certainly won't be perfect.

你的治疗之旅可能并不顺利,它肯定不会是完美的。

And that's fine.

没关系。

Just as long as you keep putting one foot in front of the other.

只要你一直前行就好。

Could you relate to any of these signs?

你对这些迹象有感觉吗?

Have you noticed these in someone around you?

你有没有注意到你周围的人身上有这些征兆?

Do let us know in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

Also remember to like and share this video with those who might benefit from it.

也要记得给视频点赞,并与那些可能从中受益的人分享。

Subscribe to like to go for more content.

订阅我们的节目去收看更多的内容吧。

And as always thanks for watching.

感谢你们收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
function ['fʌŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会
vi. 运行

 
blessing ['blesiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 祝福,祷告

 
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

联想记忆
alert [ə'lə:t]

想一想再看

adj. 警觉的,灵敏的
n. 警戒,警报

联想记忆
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
detached [di'tætʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 超然的,分离的,独立的

联想记忆
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆
healing ['hi:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。