手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

犯罪动作美剧《项塔兰》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It took me a long time... some hard lessons to learn what I know about chasing redemption.

我花了很长时间...明白了一些如何获得救赎的艰难教训。
I was a wanted man with a price on my head. But for now, I was free.
我是个被通缉的人,有人悬赏要我的人头。但现在,我是自由的。
I was on the run with no home and no country. Bombay was a place where everyone started new.
我在逃亡,没有家,没有国。孟买是每个人开始新生活的地方。
Look out! You're lucky I was here.
当心!你该庆幸我在这里。
Maybe you're my guardian angel.
也许你就是我的守护天使。
Definitely not, there's too much devil in me for that.
绝对不是,我心里的恶魔太多了。
What brings you to Bombay, Lin?
林,是什么让你决定来孟买的?
Tell her nothing. We all have secrets.
什么都不要告诉她。我们都有秘密。
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
告诉我你的秘密,我就告诉你我的。
I am number one guide in Bombay.
我是孟买的头号导游。
Thank you, but no.
谢谢,不过不用了。

QQ截图20221123084215.png

Yes sir. But only after three no's it is a true no.

好吧,先生,但只有在三个“不”之后才是真正的“不”。
This is Sagar Wada, my home. This place is not working without everyone helping each other.
这里是萨加尔·瓦达,我的家。没有大家的互相帮助,这里就无法运转。
Why do you help in Sagar Wada?
你为什么要在萨加尔·瓦达提供帮助?
I know what I did, what I need to pay for.
我知道我做了什么,我要付出什么代价。
We still find a way to balance our bad.
我们还是能找到平衡自身缺点的方法。
For a man who doesn't want trouble, you keep interesting company.
对于一个不想惹麻烦的人来说,你是个很有趣的伴侣。
When I ask something of you, you will do it, or this place will burn.
当我要求你做什么时,你必须照做,否则这地方就会被烧毁。
Everyone here is running away from something. It doesn't work, trust me.
这里的每个人都在逃避某些东西。这不管用,相信我。
I'm in serious trouble.
我有大麻烦了。
I'm not going back empty handed.
我不会空手而归的。
You should have gone when you had the chance.
有机会的时候,你就该走的。
You can be free of anything but yourself.
你可以不受任何东西的影响,除了你自己。
I guess I need to be running towards something. Not away from it.
我想我需要朝什么方向去奔跑。而不是离弃。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。